Purple Ch. 03

Story Info
The choice.
2.4k words
4.42
15.6k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so I received a negative comment about the incest part in the last chapter, so I have decided to eliminate it until, well, someone actually wants it. And on a personal note, it was an experiment to like tinker around with, as in, I wanted to see the reactions to it from my esteemed readers. Some aren't bothered but let's see.

However, I had already planned to include some amazing elements in this story series. Hopefully they would cater to the "needs" of the readers. And yes I'll try to make the chapters longer, but hey, it's a chapter. Not a story. I still don't understand why do some authors make the chapters so long.

By the way, this chapter is more focused on developing the storyline. So there is negligible sex in it.

Read on and enjoy...!

*****

Around a week after the Adam-Sasha incident I began, let's say, field testing my powers.

First I began roaming around our neighbourhood, screwing hot females on the street. Let me explain.

For instance, this girl I had seen through my window, had insanely huge breasts, perfectly tanned skin, luscious black hair and full lips, complete with a little plump stomach. I couldn't care less. Within a moment, I rushed out of my house and tried the purple pink stuff on her. She responded awesomely.

Her name was Catherine Bright, around my age. I had an awesome time sucking on her breasts which oozed some milk after a bit of probing. By the way, all this was done on our street. Stupid as it was, it made no difference to me. I mean think about it, what else would you do if you had such mind control powers?

When I was finished, I decided to lick her vagina. You must know that my penis was rock hard by now but I wanted to build my orgasm till the fag end. I inserted my finger inside her, and elicited some "Oh master! Please don't stop! I'm deeply...AAAHH!...pleasured by you...OOOOH!...". Typical orgasmic moans.

In some time I had my whole 3 fingers inside her and I MAY have found her damned, highly coveted G-Spot. I proceeded to lick her vagina starting from the top, kind of slowing down on the curve. Her moans had transformed into screams followed by the ejaculation of her own fluids, on my hands and mouth.

"Dumb bit**!" I muttered.

"I'm...ah...sorry...uuhh..." she replied.

"You'll apologise by ingesting my penis and testis." I grabbed her hair and looked deep into her eyes. "Understood?"

She nodded and swallowed my genitals together, in a bunch. She kept it in the wet depths of her throat. Her willpower was tremendous as she should have gagged on my 8-inch penis, but she stopped herself. I could see the tears in her eyes as she struggled to maintain my testicles and my penis inside.

I orgasmed almost in two minutes, but this time I let fly my creamy stuff on her beautiful face. Some of it landed on her eyes, but it mostly went and loosely hung off her lips.

"Alright Kate, forget the last half an hour, change and go home. Oh, and do you have any studies to do?"

"Yes master. Some maths homework and a bit of chemistry. I have to study for a history test too."

"Do it. All of it. Today itself. This is a command, yeah?"

She bowed her head, changed and went home. I dissolved the pink bubble and I myself went home, sex satiated. For today, at the least.

Life couldn't get any simpler, right?

I was wrong. SO wrong.

Later that day, Nyphilia paid me a visit, complimenting me on my increasingly seductive masculine appearance. She said that it was a side effect of the succubi powers. An incubus had to be handsome.

Adam and I were talking in the locker area after school. I noticed a girl eyeing me very very hard. Which I tried to ignore.

"Your hair looks stunning! I mean it like totally suits you man! Spiky and stuff! And the acne on your face, it just freaking disappeared. Your jawline has become more um, pronounced. Wish I could do stuff like that..."

"I know right, Adam! And wanna check out my abs?"

"Oh. My. God." said Adam, as I removed my shirt, boasting clean cut six packs. The girl's eyebrows shot up.

"Dude, Arnold Schwarzenegger would be JEALOUS OF YOU! That's not physically possible!"

"Thanks I guess."

"By the way the results of the algebra test are in."

"Tell me whether my marks were of single or of double digit."

"Both of us passed, I topped obviously." I rolled my eyes. Algebra is his sustenance. Classic Wright.

"But that's not all. Rick FAILED! He got a one or a two out of 30 and Ms Jackson like ragged him when you weren't there. Calling him all sorts of stuff. Irresponsible, stupid, crackhead, moron, parents should have raised cucumbers. It wasn't you, was it? I mean-" lowering his voice when he noticed the girl, "You know succubi..."

Rick was the school basketball team leader. And if you want to know what I think of him, all you need to do is attach a 'p' in front of his name. As in he was a bully and all the boys used to hate him. But the girls, oh the girls, were totally drooling behind His Majesty's butt.

"Nope not me. Definitely not me. I'm not that bad. Although I sure am happy. The ass**** deserved it for hitting Joshua on the face just because he didn't give up his place in the lunch queue."

"Anyways it's been a good day and I want to enjoy the weekend and play Last of Us. It's epic I tell you. Catch you later!"

He bro-fisted me and ran off.

The girl hung around for around two minutes whilst I took my time arranging and rearranging my books in the locker. When I thought she would have left, she hadn't. Her gaze was still fixed on me.

I removed my iPhone and pretended to fiddle around with it as I walked towards her, occasionally muttering stuff. It sounds weird, I was used to seeing naked girls in the presence of the midnight's charm, but without it I was plain Ryan.

"Excuse me, is your name Ryan?" she asked.

"Ye...ss." I stammered somewhere.

"My name is Bethany. I've got to ask you something. Do you have a minute, yeah?"

You know when you get that warm fuzzy feeling when you look at your first love. And the feeling of love at first sight. Don't try to deny it, dear readers. Everyone gets it at some point of time. I got mine at that moment. Somehow I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. If you're wondering, Tracy was forgotten in a thrice.

Beth had curly hair, blonde but still very cute. I can't say she was sexy in her overall appearance but the clothes she wore were simple unlike other girls I had encounters with. And by encounters I mean being Mister Purple.

Her face was pretty and perfect. Her eyes were the colour of fresh drawn honey. She spoke with a slight nasal British accent. Even though I describe these characteristics, nobody in the whole world would be able to comprehend the feelings that ran through me at that point of time.

I recall having being dumbstruck for a long time. I think she was waving at me and clearing her throat a couple of times. I was enchanted by the way her hair moved with the wind, blowing Goldilocks' tresses across her face. Yep, I had decided. If I ever got into a relationship with her I would call her Goldilocks.

"Oh I get it. You're in deep thought about something. It's okay. I go into the zone too. I'll probably ask you about it later." She almost sauntered off before I came to my senses and realised the implication of the words she had said.

"Oh...no no no. I was, er, thinking about the um...homework given to us for science. I got confused with the page numbers. So what was it, Goldi-, I mean Bethany?"

"Actually Mr Mathew had recommended you to me to help with my studies. I mean, I just joined a week back, so you know the catching up and all of it. If it's okay with you because-"

"YEAH! Er, yeah that would be cool. So you're from Britain I take it?"

"Ireland." She said, a bit impudently. "There's always a misconception that anybody who's got an accent like mine, is from Britain. I find that kind of stereotyping us, Europeans."

"So what exactly have you missed?"

"Not much. Around 3 lectures of chemistry and 2 of maths."

"Ok great. I'll mail you the lecture notes and if you have any doubts just give me a call."

We exchanged contact numbers and bid each other goodbye. As I was walking out of the gate, I saw Tracy. Whoops. I almost forgot. I promised to take Tracy for an ice-cream cone after school. I know. It seems like a date but really it wasn't so, for me. We had done it so many times. It went like if any one of us got lesser marks than the other we would treat each other. If the marks were equal, the favour went both ways.

Tracy grinned as she saw me.

"You're late, Ryan."

"I got held up taking out some books from the locker." I tripped over the last few words.

"But I still can't believe that I beat you for the third time in a row!"

"Remember, it was just by one mark this time. You really love beating me don't you?"

"I couldn't care less. Losing is losing. Ha!"

"Yeah..."

As we were walking down to the ice-cream parlour, we started chatting about random stuff.

"Ryan, you look different" she said suddenly.

"So I've been told."

"No I mean for real. You're acne was there in all its damned prominence just yesterday. Now it's gone. Your hair looks like you spent a million dollars styling it up. What've you been up to?" she asked in a joking detective tone.

"I- oh here we are. So should it be the regular chocolate with vanilla ice cream scoops?"

"Yes. And you still haven't answered my question."

I placed the order for her and took her to the parlour seats.

"Please have a seat."

"Don't be so formal with me douchebag. Just freaking answer my question!"

"Guess."

"Magic and lots of cash?"

"You're close."

"Ryan please. If you don't want to tell me it's fine." To guilt trip me she said "But remember I've known you for a very very long time and I'm your girl-"

"I'm sorry what were you going to say?"

"That I'm your best friend."

She looked so flustered that a bit of the vanilla ice cream had dripped down owing to her shaky hands. I would be a dimwit if I couldn't say that she was lying through her teeth.

"No...you were about to say something very different."

"No!" her cheeks turned red.

"Oh, Ryan I'm your girl-" I taunted her playfully.

She put her hands up in surrender but instead the whole cone in her hand dropped on her hair. I remember laughing so hard until tears came to my eyes. In fact all the customers were staring at us and they laughed along as well. Tracy began to grin somewhat.

I flipped out my iPhone and took a picture of her, smiling stupidly at me. After I'd finished I said cheerfully, "That's for the memories!" I handed her some tissues to clean herself. (That sounds wrong).

I thought she would like to go out of the place or so, but instead she did something very surprising. She climbed on her chair and clapped her hands together.

"Tracy, what in the world-?"

She put her hands to her lips to silence me and made sure she had got the attention of every single person in the parlour. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her.

Uh-oh. Her revenge time. She's going to tell them when I pissed my pants when I got beaten by Rick once. Or maybe she's going to tell them that I couldn't get an erection without watching Naruto Hentai. I gripped the sides of the stool in fear. She actually said that once before. I'll never forget the looks I got after that.

"Ok guys it looks like I've got your attention. 'Cause I want to announce something very special." Some of the guys went "Ooohhhh..."

My face turned into a mixture of the colour spectrum I suppose. I put my hands on my temples and let her continue.

"I would like to ask this idiot here-" She pointed to me, "whether he would like this idiot-" pointing to herself. "to be his girlfriend."

I swear at that moment the parlour was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Then the crowd roared in joy and began saying,"YES! YES!" in unison, thumping their hands on the table.

Pink mist began creeping along the floor which materialised into Nyphilia. Time stopped. Literally of course.

"Listen to me, young one."

"Do I look like I have a choice? You anyway come at those moments when, well, I'm having a moment. "

She laughed and made the sounds when wind passes through the chimes.

"Yes. You have a very big choice to make right now. I know what you're thinking. But the choice is not just between Tracy and all the girls of the world. Which includes Bethany. The choice is sacred. It's between love and lust."

"How'd you come to know about Bethany?"

She ignored me and continued.

"Love on one hand is soft, gentle and comes like a timid guest, only when called. Lust, on the other hand is something I symbolise. It's rude, aggressive like one of those strange guests who come uncalled and demand to be serviced immediately. Your character depends on this choice and your powers will forever be affected by it. If you abandon her, you choose lust. Infinite power over individuals." She said the last line in a somewhat insisting manner.

"So what exactly should I choose?" I said, breaking the fourth wall.