Purple Distraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justine," Jeff started to answer Crystal's question, "just one of my lab assistants, I thought I heard her voice, or had even seen her standing behind Colleen," he didn't want to offer up the true person he thought he'd seen, Crystal didn't need to know anything more about him that might cause him trouble.

"Well, you were probably lacking in oxygen at the moment," Crystal was laughing, "it's awful hard to breath when your mouth is covered with wet pussy," she smiled at him while looking down at his still naked, semi-erect cock.

What Jeff didn't know was that Justine had just barely managed to get into the back office with Colleen and Sally before he'd regained conscious. Crystal had only enough time to learn that he was Justine's Uncle, and then Jeff had started to moan and sit up.

"It does seem a shame though that you didn't get your orgasm," Crystal was saying as she moved over and knelt down between his legs. Running her tongue across his cock, she slid it up along his shaft before slipping her mouth over him. Quickly and easily she took most of his cock between her glossy lips.

"Oh," was all that Jeff said as he watched Crystal start bobbing up and down upon his cock, her deep green eyes wide as she stared up at him. Jeff felt his cock harden back to a full blown, coed fucking machine as her auburn hair bounced in time to her mouth. He knew he couldn't last long with the suction she was producing.

The door to the back office opened up and three faces in a row, one on top of the other peered through a small crack. Justine was at the top, staring in amazed awe at her uncle, naked, reclining on the desk while Crystal sucked him off. She felt a intense longing bursting in her loins. She had always thought he was cute, and she'd even had a crush on him when she was sixteen that had lasted for almost a year. Now here he was, naked his cock hers to view while he was being blown by Crystal.

It was no contest Crystal thought as she felt his cock grow with engorgement as his orgasm overtook him. He probably would have come inside of Colleen if Justine hadn't interrupted and Colleen had pumped him a dozen more strokes. Smiling to herself she just swallowed as his seed filled her mouth. Crystal had always been good at sucking cock, and she never spit, having loved the taste of it since the first time a boy had let her try it out years ago.

"Oh...," it was the only thing Jeff could do. He kept moaning as his sperm shot into her mouth. He had tried to pull his cock out, not wanting to be rude and force her to swallow. Surprisingly as he tried to pull out she'd pressed her face tighter into his crotch and her eyes seemed to twinkle as she swallowed his sperm straight from the tap. He almost thought he was going to pass out again as he closed his eyes and cherished the feelings overwhelming his body.

Silently the back office door closed and the three faces disappeared yet again. Justine though was already forming a plan to be sure that the next time Jeff's cock went off, it was in her; deep inside of her.

Eventually the waves of pleasure subsided and Jeff opened his eyes. Crystal's mouth was still firmly attached to his cock, seemingly reluctant to allow any drop to slip away.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've had," Jeff was saying as he smiled down at Crystal. It was true too; it was the most intense one he'd had in months, maybe even years, with the possible exception of when he'd filled her pussy up earlier this afternoon. He watched as she slowly slipped her lips up and off of his cock.

"Well," she was smiling as she stood up and reached for her flowered blouse to put on over her blouse. "I think you'll find they are going to get even more intense if you let them," she said as she licked her lips and stood back up. She turned to go out the door and looked back at Jeff almost as an afterthought.

"On Doctor Jordan's computer if you search there is a hidden file folder called 'Liquid Gold'," Crystal was saying, "if you look it over I think you'll find a lot of your questions answered, and our problems explained," and with that she closed the door and walked out.

Jeff just sat on the desk, naked wondering what he had gotten himself into. He was only supposed to be taking over one class for a fellow professor who was in the hospital and not expected to ever fully recover. Now he seemed to have been thrown into the midst of some type of clandestine research involving young women, lactation and maybe even aphrodisiacs. Jeff sighed as he got dressed and headed to Doctor Jordan's office, it was going to be a long half a semester, and surely his ex-wife wasn't going to be happy if things kept up the way they were going.

She had always been busy thinking that he was having affairs before they'd divorced, even when he hadn't, and now she seemed to always want to know if he was dating anyone. Yes, he was he could imagine telling her. Actually dating three coeds from the college, and they all slept over at his place every night and had orgies until dawn. He stopped himself when he realized that they might very well be into that if he suggested it. Shaking his head in disbelief at this quirky turn of fate he shut the door and headed to the faculty offices in the Adams building.

Forty-five minutes later Jeff had a good grasp of the situation, both how complicated it was and also how crazy Jordan had been to take his testing to these extremes. It seemed that he was trying to develop a pill or treatment for women who either didn't produce enough breast milk for their infant, or who wanted to wet nurse someone else's. It seems that he thought the there was a good market in both mothers that weren't getting the results they wanted, and in nannies that wanted to offer a "full" service option to their clients.

Thankfully Jordan was meticulous in documenting his research and computerizing his notes. It was all laid out simply and concisely; including the unexpected results he'd run into, and the one nagging problem. It seems that the hormones that he had meddled with were quite successful at turning the milk ducts on in all kinds of women, of any age. The problem was that if the hormone was taken for more than a few treatments, it didn't seem to be reversible. The milk tap could be turned on, but not off—or at least it hadn't seemed to shut down in the six months since his work had documented it. Additionally, he made some rather vague references to an increased libido resulting from the hormones.

Jeff was a bit curious because the notes seemed oddly vague like Jordan was trying to hide something. He didn't give it much thought though; instead he looked through the files trying to figure out how many women were involved in Jordan's study. On this point he came up empty handed, there were no notes or indications of who was involved, and how each of them had reacted. He had searched for another fifteen minutes and hadn't come to any conclusions as to how many test subjects there were, or which variation of hormone they had been given. Frustrated Jeff finally turned off the computer and decided to call it a day.

Walking out of the building he realized that the atmosphere seemed to have changed, there was some obvious relaxation and partying going on. Then it dawned on him, it was Friday and most of the students were done with their classes for the weekend. He'd have to wait till Monday before he could begin to get some answers, and likely they'd have to come from Crystal, Sally or Colleen. Feeling more relaxed than he'd been in years, Jeff walked back across the quad, smiling as he went past the stairway leading up to the Physical Sciences building.

12