Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers

"Open up, Daddy, I have a little surprise for you." I flinched and knew what she was trying to do. I resisted, but then felt her hand squeezing my ball sack.

"Open up, or I'll squeeze harder", she said. I lay there, resigned to my Daughter's power over me and opened my mouth. She hovered about three inches over it and let mycum slowly drain from her mouth into mine. I tried to hold it back with my tongue, but then she descended onto my mouth with hers and forced her tongue deep into my mouth. We tangled tongues for a few minutes, and after swapping cum back and forth several times, I realized that it had all drained down my throat. It didn't taste that bad as it slid across my tongue and into my stomach.

"Hey, Daddy, I think you are going to have to get used to getting more special treatment", Daughter whispered into my ear as she reached up to release my wrists from the bonds that held them captive..."and maybe I'll invite my hubby to join us and let you have the real thing while I fuck him, too." I didn't know what to think, but somewhere down in my loins a deep stirring was beginning...

MrBeagle
MrBeagle
12 Followers
12