Purple Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached a second time, I followed the line of her leg where it joins her hip, slowly kissing my way up her side, her arm moving aside and trailing through my hair as kissed each rib, my free hand dancing over her stomach. At the bottom of her breast, I trailed kisses under the curve and up in a slow circle culminated by taking her nipple into my mouth and rolling it between my lip and tongue. Her hand was no longer trailing through my hair but holding my head to her breast as I pull and twist her nipple. My other hand begins a similar process, gently rubbing her breast and twirling her nipple between my fingers. Her breath is erratic, her body moving back and forth over a small space. I break off from her nipple and kiss my way to her lips. Her moan of displeasure replaced by a moan of desire as I kiss her, my hand trailing down her body, across her stomach to rest against the inside of her thigh.

"Please," she sighed between our kisses. "I want to feel your tongue." What my lady wants, I am more than willing to give her and slide the length of her body to again kiss the inside of her thighs. She is pink and wet as I trace her folds; bringing a mewling of pleasure and more tremors from her body. I slowly begin to circle her centre, her body moving more and more erratically as I slowly tighten up on her. It only takes a few well placed kisses for her to explode, her sighs and moans blocked out by her thighs squeezing against my ears. I enjoy the product of my labours, eliciting a few more random moans and gently kiss my way back up her body, avoiding any sensitive areas. Her hands catch my hair and help hurry my upward motion to her lips as we kiss again, our bodies getting ever closer to each other.

"What am I going to do with you," she asks as her breathing normalizes.

"I would think that you could do just about anything you wanted with me," I replied, kissing her again.

"Actually, I was wondering how I was going to get you in my suitcase."

"Oh, well, if you want something you can put in your suitcase, I can recommend several stores in the area," I respond only to get a fist in the shoulder and rolled over on my back.

"Move up," she says. "I have a better idea"

"And that would be?"

"This," she says, lowering herself on to me, but I catch her hips before she can start moving. The feeling of being inside her is almost more than I can take.

"Wait one moment or this is going to be a very short ride," I manage to get out. She wiggles her hips, not really helping the matter and I slide my hands around her body, thumbs flicking her nipples. Fair's fair after all.

Her hips are slowly twitching, her muscles moving without moving her body. I gently squeeze her breasts and she begins to move her hips in earnest. It does not take long for either one of us to peak, but the pleasure is no less. I catch her falling body as she her muscles betray her. I hold her against me as our breathing and pulse return to normal, our kisses short but tender.

"I think you are going to be late," I whisper.

"Yes, I guess I am," she replies. "But I thought this was more important."

"You won't hear me argue," I reply. I thought so too.

Our passion spent, we must have fallen asleep. She kissed me quickly and headed for the bathroom. I shook the cobwebs from my head and checked the time. Not as much time had passed as I thought, but we had been gone longer than even a long lunch could cover. It really did not matter to me. It might tomorrow or the next day, but right now it did not matter. I was enthralled as I watched her walk back. She saw me watching her and she smirked and added an extra swing to her hips. She was sexy and beautiful and I could watch her all day.

"What are you thinking," she asked, kissing me, curling back into my arms.

"That I could I would be happy just watching you all day," I said, kissing her back. "But right now, that is not going to help either one of us. You are very late and I am only slightly in trouble." She kissed me again, on the lips, the chest and sat up.

"You are a task master. I suppose you are not joining us tonight either?" There was desire in her voice and longing and she knew the answer even before she asked the question.

"You know I can't."

"Yes," she said, bending down and kissing me again. "But I was hoping."

"Next time." I sat up and pulled her to me and she clung to me like a drowning woman. I kneaded her back gently as she gathered her emotions. I was not going to let her go out until she was centred again in her own mind. After a few minutes, she sat up and kissed me again. The passion we had shared was echoed in the kiss, as was our desire, our longing and other emotions, too complicated for words. It caused parts of our bodies to tighten and brought a low moan of pleasure from both of us.

"If we keep this up," I said, breaking our kiss, "they will start looking for us."

That started her giggling. "Let them try and find us," she said, looking around, I am sure, for something to hide under.

I caught her hands and kissed them quickly before sliding off the bed and offering her my hand.

"You will just get a stern talking to. Me, they will show to the door. Come, we need to get dressed." It was one of the hardest things I have had to say. She made a face at me, but crawled across the bed to me, causing me to wonder if I have finally lost my mind to want to go back to work instead of crawl into bed next to her and make love with her all over again.

I watched her walk over to her suitcase and pull out bra and panties. Comfort for the rest of the afternoon and I enjoyed watching her pull them on, almost as sexy as helping her take them off. I recovered her stockings and corset and passed it over to her as she placed them into the bag. She had already pulled out a pair of pants and a new blouse, so I scooped up her skirt and blouse and shook them once and laid them over the back of the chair, silk on wool, and began pulling on my own clothes.

Fully dressed, she walked over to me, pressing her room key into my hand and wrapping her arms around my neck again and kissing me again. I held her to me, kissing her back and feeling the passion building again.

"You missed a button," I tell her, bending to kiss the curve of her breast before doing up the wayward button.

"Who said I missed it?" she asked, the playful gleam returning to her eyes.

"Good point," I responded, kissing her again, not wanting to leave anymore than she did, but finally, time caught up with us and I took the lead, breaking away and taking her hand in mine. She protested all the way out the door and tried to change my mind again as we rode the elevator to the lobby. She was almost successful.

We walked back to the office, releasing our hands only at the last possible moment.

"What time are you coming by tomorrow," she asked as we walk through the door.

"Around 6:30 if that is not too early for you?" I respond.

"You may have to wake me up," she says with a smile.

"It will be my pleasure," I say as she walks to the elevator to head up to her meetings and I head for the stairs to the basement and my cubicle, my mind already thinking about how I am going to wake her up tomorrow.

12