Purple Sproutin' Broccoli

Story Info
New life for over fifties.
1.4k words
4.3
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"Living in a purpose built block of flats for the over 50's can be a bit daunting unless you are the type to socialise and let you hair down a bit" I said to Julie who was on about feeling lonely in her small single flat.

I was lucky because I have a double flat, my wife passed away some five years ago so I am left with the memories.

"Did you love her, Ben?" Julie asked out of the blue as I was bending down in my vegetable plot to tend to the extraordinary growth of groundsel weed.

"Well we were married forty years" I replied with some trepidation - puzzling as to why she asked such a question.

"I wouldn't mind helping in the garden," she said unexpectedly and I said it would be better if she helped me in my allotment because there was much more work there, and she could enjoy some of the produce too.

But what was I saying, who would have thought I was encouraging a new relationship here?

A broad smile came over her face and there was I backtracking on what I had said. She immediately took up the offer after which I was 'treated' to a rendition of her life, how she was once a primary school teacher, how she had been twice married and how she missed having a man about the place. (Hint -hint methinks.)

I watched and listened but my mind was being carnal. I missed the warmth, the love and the feel of a good woman and Julie was a very attractive lady for her age and not to be sneezed at. And she was slim and cuddable and I had a feeling she could be very passionate.

Anyway to cut a long story short she joined me in my car to drive five miles to my allotment where I showed her my plot.

"I see what you mean about it being a very large size" Julie said and me having that sort of mind felt certain she was looking down at my crotch when she said that! (Or maybe I was hoping!)

I showed her the late flowering purple sprouting broccoli in which she took a special interest; "What a lovely colour" she said.

"A good flavour too" I put in.

"Mmm Can I take some when we go. Ben?"

"Of course you can, it will be my pleasure.

I showed her my shed where I kept all my tools and which I used also as a general purpose garden shed.

"It's a well designed shed and very neat and tidy, almost like it has had a woman's touch, Julie said with that lovely smile again.

"I wish" I said quite without thinking. She gleamed and her eyes told me she was interested. Then, all of a sudden she said could she close the door as it was a bit draughty.

"Of course, Julie, I have a little heater here, shall I put it on?

.She put on that smile again and the whisper made my toes curl; " I think the warmth of your body will suffice."

She closed to me in such a way that I felt very compatible and comfortable, I could breath in the delicate aroma of her perfume which created a wonderful atmosphere inside that shed which generally only smelt of potting compost and the like.

Julie was starved for love and affection and much more; that was evident when she closed into me and teased her lips to mine. I just stood there for a moment in disbelief that this was happening to me after so long.. "I adore you Ben Green, just in case you hadn't noticed?"

"Call me naive or what" In replied," but no, I hadn't noticed - and that's no disrespect to you, because I am fond of you too."

"Just fond?" she asked looking a little disappointed - " we shall have to fix that!" then her hands were all over me and Julie was introducing me once more to the wonderful feeling of being with a very warm and passionate woman - and then; "Are you going to show me how your broccoli sprouts?"

I felt my pulse throbbing and that wasn't all and Julie soon started to help herself, feeling her hands cradle me like there was no tomorrow.

"I\it is lovely, I am so aching for it, if only you knew what it is like in bed at night with no man beside you." "Well I couldn't, could I? - I'm a man myself and I am not like that" and all at once we were chuckling together which really helped the new romance along a treat.

Then she said " I know that, I can feel you, you are all man and no mistake," and there she was rubbing it through my trousers like it belonged to her. Mind you, I didn't mind one iota, she had a good touch and was experienced enough, obviously having been twice married, to know how to do it.

"That's wonderful - so there Julie, you have come out of yourself a bit now eh?"

She smiled again and I saw her eyes close as she gently unzipped me and took her time to feel me beneath my trousers and then gradually working her fingers beneath the seam of my briefs giving me a really wonderful spoiling.

"OMG! Ben it has been so very long, you are simply beautiful"

"As good as my purple sprouting broccoli" I laughed feeling the thrill as she went down on her knees and started to prize her newly found 'treasure' she called it and instantly teasing back my foreskin so expertly and sniffing me there.

"It is almost the same colour" she whispered teasing the end with her forefinger, driving me crazy, making me throb and stand up to attention.

How bloody good it was to be standing there, so relaxed and comfortable, and being spoiled in that way by a delightful woman who I was aching to serve and hoped that she would let me and no messing.

We hardy said anything for the next few minutes except her asking if; "is this way alright?" when she massaged and balled me and ;"how was that" after she'd sucked me for the first time.

It was perfect and all the much better seeing just how Julie enjoyed every moment. I wanted under her skirt now, longed for the sight of a really wet got woman again.

She said she could see in my eyes what I wanted and feeling the deep wetness of her kiss again, I sensed the taste of cock on her tongue, now I wanted the taste of her pussy on mine.

I felt her beneath her skirt which she rolled up for me, leaning against the potting bench where I did the pricking out she was lovely, it was all glorious stocking tops, the hold-up kind, and a very sexy red thong which looked so inviting and, to give me more incentive, she squeezed my cock in a fashion that I could be already deep fucking her.

Now it was my turn to go down on my knees and taste her. First through the silkiness of her thong, the wonderfully erotic feeling of finding her womanhood beneath and pushing it aside with my tongue to realise that which I had missed so very long and that which I ached to have deep and sound.

"I think you ought to plant your purple sprouting broccoli now don't you." she suggested with a so very enticing smile I had to smother with a new deep French kiss as I placed her suitably on the bench, her thighs opening wide and at last, feeling the warm hot fuck of a woman again....

Julie was indeed a beautiful fuck and we both enjoyed it immensely, we had reached the stage in out lives that to fuck was a real bonus and, like a good wine, enjoyed at a very slow and delightfully invigorating and gratifying pace.

When we'd done I hoped she would let me enjoy her orally again and their was no hesitation at all, for me that is one of the most intimate things a man can do to a woman and vice versa, to enjoy that special deep penetrating feel and taste of fresh fucked pussy.

I think my purple sprouting broccoli will soon be sprouting some more!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers