Pursuing Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers

I pull away briefly to look into her eyes. They roll back slightly as I push a finger gently into her wetness, producing a pleasant "Mmmmm." I finger-fuck her, starting off with a slow, steady pace, then gradually increasing the speed and depth of my thrusts. As I stroke her, the curve of my fingers rubs over the aroused tip of Joanna's clit, drawing whimpering cries of pleasure with each touch. Joanna's cunt is steaming hot and it feels incredible inside her. I kiss her again, passionately, and experience her whimpers in my own mouth as her tongue rolls eagerly over mine. Another thrust - all the way into her, three fingers in to the hilt - produces a fresh flow of fluids and a quiet shriek as her legs clamp together around my hand.

I swirl my fingers in her drooling slot, making scissors motions in her channel that she seems to enjoy. Then I reach deeper inside, gathering up a good coating of her natural lubricant before I slip out and down, to the tender pucker of her asshole. The little pink muscle contracts as I touch it, but loosens up immediately, letting me slip the tip easily inside. I feel it clutch and relax again and in one motion I slip my whole finger up her butt. Joanna cries out wantonly at the intrusion, shivering and grabbing frantically at my upper arm. At the same time, I slide my thumb up into her wet pussy and now I have two digits inside her.

I piston my finger and thumb in and out of her, alternating one in, then the other, occasionally pinching at the thin wall between her two channels. Each time I push into her ass, Joanna tenses up and gives a little "Ohh" or "Unngh." With only the minimal lubricant from her cunt, it has to hurt a little going into her ass, but she appears to be enjoying it. I had a feeling she'd like it kind of rough, and that seems to be true - a little pain to enhance the pleasure. On my next stroke I plunge in harder, as deep as I can, and hold it there, vibrating inside her while she groans loudly and bangs the bed. Damn, this is good. I twirl my thumb in her pussy and she responds with a delicious whimper at the new pleasure there. Then I lean down to suck on her pert little titties while continuing to finger both her openings.

I work over Joanna's tender nipples while she squirms and moans beneath me. But not for long. It's time for the main event - it's pussy time. I track slowly, sensuously down her body, teasing her mercilessly with my tongue, producing needy little cries as it makes tantalizing circles on her belly and in her cute little navel. As I move down to her hips, her legs are already spread wide, her body arching up in anticipation of what is to come.

At last I'm between her legs, staring into her beautiful cunt. It's a sweet looking pussy, dainty and delicate, exactly what I expected from this petite little darling. I waste no time, quickly applying my tongue to the moist flesh. Joanna responds with a loud groan, ending in a heartfelt "Yeaaaahhhhh." I lick her some more, but not too intensely, just light, leisurely stroke designed to tease her, to drive into a lust-crazed frenzy. I can tell she's frustrated, but she's also enjoying it immensely. I keep at her that way for some time, until she's squirming frantically and making wonderful little whimpering noises.

My technique has worked beautifully and I've accomplished exactly what I hoped for, starting off slowly and gradually building the stimulation until she's just out of her mind with need and anticipation for more. She's like a different person now. Gone is the cocky, sassy young woman from the pool, replaced by this frantic girl experiencing new heights of passion and pleasure. She's making pathetic, mewling sounds and literally begging for more as my tongue works mercilessly over her tender parts. Joanna is trembling, writhing about on the bed, her fingers pulling on her own nipples, her face flushed as her head jerks back and forth on the pillow. She's getting desperate now, desperate for that last bit of stimulation that will put her over the edge. "Oh god," she whimpers, "please ... come on ... just make me cum. Jesus ... you're driving me crazy!"

I feel a little pity for her but I don't give in. I'm enjoying her too much to stop already. Her pert little butt feels so good in my hands, round and soft, almost dainty. Her silky soft buns slide over my palms as she wriggles about in response to my licking. She's never had her pussy eaten like this, never been teased and tantalized until she thinks she just can't take any more. But she's going to get more.

Joanna's pussy is absolutely on fire, the inner tissues vivid pink and glistening with juice, the lips swollen and protruding. I lick into her molten center and reach up to maul her smallish breasts, brushing her hands away, covering the modest swells with my palms. I grab her nipples with my thumb and forefinger, twisting, pinching. Yeah, she definitely likes it rough. She responds with a delicious squeal of pleasure-pain as I twirl her little nubs with increased vigor. At the same time, my tongue works steadily inside her. She's wet as hell now and tastes wonderful in my mouth.

Joanna grabs my head and continues to cry out in ecstasy and need. Her hips buck urgently, wiping her wet cunt back and forth against my mouth. "Oh fuck! ... fuck... motherfuck," she grunts. She has a mouth like a truck driver and it sounds so hot coming from that dainty little thing, especially since I know I'm driving her to it. I keep eating her, adding new tricks with each passing minute, licking over every inch of her needy flesh.

I pause for a second, unable to resist another question. "Is this what it was like with the other girls?" I ask. Before she can respond, I pinch hard on her nipples and lick up into her.

Joanna squeals again as my tongue hits a particularly sensitive spot. "No-o-o-o-o-o ..." she cries, gasping and squirming frantically, "... oh god ... I never thought it would be this good."

"Mmmmmm," I reply calmly, spurring her on, "didn't I tell you? And it only gets better from here." That brings a pathetic "Oh god," from my little vixen as I go back to licking her, faster now, more urgently. Her hips pick up the quicker rhythm and she starts into a continuous, undulating moan.

Now I raise her bottom up a bit and reach down to let my tongue swipe lightly over the pink circle of her asshole. Her body tenses and she groans loudly at the contact. "Omigod," she cries quietly. I bet none of her girly playmates did this for her. I go back for more and she squirms in my hands as I eat her sweet little ass.

Joanna is thrilled by this new reat. "Unnnghh ... oh god," she moans incoherently, "what are you doing to me????"

"Mmmmm," I respond, "just showing you what one woman can do for another." I take another slow, wet lick at her asshole, tickling the center as she swoons again in my hands. "So you like this, dear?" I ask. "Has no one ever done this for you?"

"Ohhh... ahhh... No," she groans. "Oh god, it's so good!"

I'm thrilled at her response, by her obvious pleasure and by the knowledge that I am the first in this particular endeavor. I quickly flip her onto her knees and her head drops hard onto the pillow. Her cute, round bottom juts upward, lewdly rotating, waiting for me to get back at her. I can't resist and plunge right in, spreading her cheeks and licking heartily at her hot little hole. God, she loves it! Joanna is moaning loudly now, between quiet murmurs of "Oh god," and "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I feel like I'm about to cum myself just from what I'm doing to her.

Now I up the ante, pushing two fingers into her drooling puss as I continue to lick over her pretty, pink rosebud. Joanna groans at the intrusion as her stimulation level rises even higher. I work my fingers inside her moist channel, searching for the hardened lump of her G-spot. I find it quickly and massage it as I continue my licking, drawing louder, almost pathetic groans from my wanton little whore. She's actually shaking with pleasure now. This can't go much longer.

I diddle inside her a bit more and suddenly she's there. Joanna's whole body tenses, then a desperate "Motherfuck!!!" explodes from her lips and she starts to shimmy and shake. I keep my fingers moving while my mouth covers her sweet quim, sucking and licking as her intense groans fill the room. A low, guttural noise accompanies her climax and I feel a rush of fluid seep onto my tongue.

Joanna collapses onto the bed, twitching and whimpering as the post-orgasmic spasms shoot through her. I back off a little, not wanting to over stimulate her, but nonetheless keep busy, my fingers rotating slowly inside her, my tongue taking quick, teasing swipes at her quivering flesh. Her arousal is diminished but still at a high level - just what I want for the next step. I move up to kiss her, my body slinking against hers as my hand continues a subtle caress over her swollen labia. She whimpers delightfully into my mouth as we kiss, clearly ready for more. My hands work over her, between her legs and over the smooth expanse of her chest and abdomen, keeping her at a fever pitch, until finally I go for the next step.

"Okay, darling," I whisper sweetly, "it's my turn now." I run my finger suggestively over her supple mouth, reach inside to touch at her soft, wet tongue. "Time to please me." Before she can even respond, I grab her shoulders and roll onto my back, pulling her on top of me. Our mouths come together and we're kissing again as my hands roam over her back, her ass, her legs. Despite her earlier statement, Joanna seems more than ready to do what I want. I break off our kiss and nudge her head downward.

I take it slow. "Start here," I tell her, holding one full breast up to her half-open mouth. My other hand reaches for the back of her head, urging her forward until her lips open to take in my already erect nipple. Then I reach down to her crotch, roaming delicately, lightly touching her cunt to maintain her arousal.

Joanna sucks beautifully at my tit, taking in more and more of my tender flesh, her enthusiasm building until she is actually moaning with passion from the experience. I move her to my other breast, and she pounces on it with a lusty cry. I hold her there, my fingers running lightly through her hair as I enjoy the delicious feeling of her mouth on my nipple. I keep the pace slow, allowing her to get comfortable with pleasuring me, until finally I can't wait any longer - I need some relief. Gently, I urge her head downward. Feeling the pressure, Joanna looks up at me, her eyes wide with question and concern. She's about to do something she's never done before. I just smile knowingly and ease her down.

Joanna knows what to do. Her tongue trails wetly over my skin as she moves over my ribs and down my belly. As she moves down farther, close to my waiting cunt, a little cry escapes her lips. I can't tell if it's a cry of passion or anxiety, but it's arousing in either case. She's about to do the deed and we both know it.

At last her head is between my legs, though she makes no move to do anything. I run my fingers through her hair and just hold her there as I smile encouragement to her. There is a brief silence, broken only by the sound of our breaths, uneven and deep. I cradle her head in my hands, then spread my legs a wider and look into her eyes. "Go ahead, darling," I whisper, "Eat me out."

Joanna's eyes close briefly, then open again and she does it, her tongue flicking out to swipe tentatively at my swollen lips. It's a barely perceptible touch but nonetheless sends an electric thrill through me. A brief expression on her face says that it isn't as bad as she imagined and she takes another lick, longer this time and a little deeper into me. She looks up at me for approval, and I react with a quick "Mmmm," and then a longer, quivering groan as her tongue moves up and down several times in my slit.

Getting past her initial reluctance, Joanna starts to eat me in earnest, her tongue moving everywhere, rolling deliciously over the surface of my lips, touching lightly at my clit, then exploring deep inside me. She moves away for a second, hoping to tease me with tender kisses on my thighs, away from my cunt, but I'm in no mood for teasing now and move her back to the main course. To my delight, she emits a quiet moan as she licks deeply again into my quim. I hold her head tighter and start a slow, steady motion with my hips, grinding easily into her mouth as we both make noises of sexual arousal.

This goes on for a while and Joanna is really into it now, pleasuring me wonderfully. I'm wet as hell from making love to her earlier, and I know I'm creaming her face, but she doesn't care and is obviously enjoying it. Her tongue makes wet, squishy sounds as it moves back and forth inside my tender folds. She's in another world, moaning mindlessly as she burrows further into me, her mouth creating deliciously soft vibrations in my throbbing cunt. This is better than I ever imagined. I didn't think she'd get so excited by eating me out. She's turned into a total pussy whore, and she's all mine to enjoy.

As I look down, all I see is her eyes and the top of her nose, shrouded in the light brown tuft of my muff. The rest of her face is buried in my cunt, up to her cheeks in my open gash. She looks up at me and I get the exquisite thrill of seeing the total passion and need in this little slut's eyes. She's actually ecstatic doing me. She may not have loved pussy before, but she sure does now. I can't hold back anymore. I grab her head roughly and grind harder into her luscious pink mouth.

I keep her there for a while, humping her face, enjoying the feel of her sweet lips. Then I pull her face out, just for fun. Joanna is surprised by the newfound freedom, her eyes wide as she looks up at me, her breath coming in gasps. Her face is coated with my juices and the sight is more than I can take. I jam her face back into my crotch and cry out quietly as I feel her tongue go immediately back to work in my aroused folds. She's moaning again as she eats me, clearly loving what she's doing now. A few more licks from that eager tongue and I'm off, grunting and groaning as I cum in her lovely whore-mouth.

"Swallow it. Swallow it!!!" I gasp between groans, holding her firmly in place against my spasming cunt. I want her to take it, to submit totally to my will and pleasure. And she does. I look down to see her mouth moving, her eyes wide with amazement that she's actually doing this. I'm out of my mind with excitement as I fuck her face and feed her my cum.

She continues to lick me clean and I come down a little, but not all the way. Joanna looks up at me, still pleasuring, but asking with her eyes if I'm done. I definitely am not. I smile greedily, grab her head, utter a simple "More," and pull her firmly back into me, once again grinding her face into my open cunt. Her eyes flash wide with a muffled cry, then close again, and I can't suppress a moan as she complies and gets back into me.

I hump Joanna's face for a while, and soon I'm close to another climax. But I want more from my conquest - more pleasures and more submission. I pull my legs back, up in the air, opening myself further. Joanna looks up at me, wondering what's next, but I have a feeling she knows. Her hands move to the backs of my thighs, holding my legs up and out, exposing all I have for her as her tongue licks over my legs. It feels great but I definitely know what I want - I want to take her to the next level, to have her submit in my favorite way. She kisses lightly at my thighs, but I push her head down, back to my crotch and beyond, and in seconds she is doing exactly what I hoped for, her warm, wet tongue rolling deliciously over the circle of my anus. "Oh yes, dear," I moan, "right there."

Joanna has turned out to be such a good little whore. Her eyes are closed, immersed in an erotic dream world as she wantonly licks at my anal ring. The proud leader of the pack is completely gone now as she provides this most intimate, intensely submissive service. I clutch lightly at her hair and she opens her eyes. Now it's my turn to moan as I see that lovely face looking up at me, holding my gaze as she dutifully eats my ass. God, this is good. I've turned her completely. She'll do anything I want.

"Get inside, sweetie," I purr, and she dutifully obeys, her tongue pushing in as my ring relaxes and opens for her. Oh my god, it's incredible, that warm wet muscle probing lewdly inside me. I groan shamelessly and pull her in farther, pushing her nose up into my wet slit as her tongue does the nasty in my ass. My legs come back down, resting on Joanna's shoulders as I relax and just enjoy the experience of her serving me.

I make Joanna eat my ass for a long time, until finally I can't take anymore. I need to cum again. I pull her up a little, back to my pussy and clit. She looks so hot, her nose shining with fluids from my cunt. I spread out wider and pull her in deep, feeling her sweet tongue working against my inner walls. She's such a good slut now. I let her enjoy my taste for a bit, then direct her higher, to my aching, swollen clitoris. "Suck me, sweetheart," I say. "Suck on my clit."

Joanna gives me just what I need, her cheeks caving slightly as she delicately sucks on my little nubbin. It does the job and in seconds I'm in the throes of another orgasm, crying out her name as the waves sore through me and my cream gushes into her mouth. Joanna stays at me through the climax, then brings me down with sweet, tender licks as I shimmy in post-orgasmic bliss. Then at last I'm through it and I pull her up on top of me to share a lovely, leisurely kiss.

We spend the rest of the afternoon making love, interludes of tender kisses punctuating wilder sessions of intense orgasms, until she finally falls asleep in my arms. I teach Joanna other ways to please a woman, and she shows herself to be a willing and able student. But I hold some back, too, leaving more pleasures for future encounters.

And believe me, there will definitely be more encounters.

Milene
Milene
1,291 Followers
12