Pursuit of Happiness 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both hear the chuckling as Alex hits the ground.

He jumps up, growling, as Erich claps. "Well done, Lyssa. Well done."

Alex stands, eyes narrowed, looking at her. He takes a deep breath. "Alright, third hold."

As Emmett saunters up to watch, Alex walks over and grabs her by the throat.

She looks at him, a brief moment of surprise, then reacts.

Lyssa sweeps her arm across their bodies and brings it down across his elbow. As his elbow unlocks, she grabs his hand and twists it, pushing on the pressure point.

Emmett smirks at Erich as Alex drops to his knees, grimacing.

"Who taught you? Emmett? Erich?" He looks up at her, dumbfounded.

She shakes her head. "Self defense classes. Where humans, usually females, learn to defend themselves from attackers. Part of it was learning how to break some basic holds."

Alex growls lightly. [You didn't teach her?]

[No, Alex, that's all her.]

[You don't need to enjoy it so much.]

[Yes, I do. Go on.]

"Alright then. Get down on the ground."

This would be where he got her. She sighs. "Back or belly?"

"Let's start with the easier one. Backside."

Lyssa complies as the light colored wolf man crouches over her.

Joanna was a bit jealous. Lyssa was learning all kinds of things about fighting and all she'd ever done was spar against some of the other females.

"But, Mom, Lyssa's doing it. OK, what if I end up being Alpha? I should know how to fight. You do."

Ariel looked at her youngest. So young. Jo was just so young. Barely more than a pup.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Jo, but you won't be Alpha anytime soon. Four more years of school, then you can start."

"I'm gonna be 18 next month, Mom. I'm not a baby anymore. I need to learn more than pack history and from schoolbooks. I could be mated this year."

Ariel stops and looks more closely at her daughter.

Joanna withers slightly under her mother's scrutiny.

"Joanna Wyeth. Is there something you need to tell me?"

Joanna exhales. "No, Mom."

"There's nothing you need to tell me?"

"No, Mom."

"Then why would you say such a thing?"

"Because it's true."

Ariel continues to look at Joanna for a bit longer. "Learning to fight takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of practice. It's a heavy commitment."

"But, Mom..."

Ariel closes her eyes and counts to 10.

She opens her eyes again and looks at Joanna.

"Alright, Jo. I'll start teaching you some things. But if I see you lose interest, I will not waste my time."

"Can I train with Lyssa and Emmett?"

"You must not interfere with their duties."

Joanna kisses her mother and takes off. "Thanks, Mom."

[You'll never guess what your daughter's asked for now.]

[She wants to expand her fighting skills.]

[How do you know that? She just told me.]

[Not blind, mate. She sees Lyssa doing it and wants to do the same.]

12