Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh," he whispered and he moved back to center. Small butterfly kisses were trailed across her collarbone and chin. She could feel his legs on either side of her thighs, his arms next to her ribcage. But the only skin that was touching was his lips to her oh so sensitive throat. She wanted to arch up and force him to touch her somewhere, make it so that his skin had to come in contact with more of her own. Her body was on fire with wanting.

It was more than a want, it was a need. Kimmie needed him to touch her. She needed him to give her pleasure and release. "Please," she whispered throatily.

"Please what?"

"Oh god, please touch me," pleaded Kimmie. "Make me come. I need to come."

"You're so hot, aren't you, princess?" A hand came up and trailed coarse fingertips across her breasts. She cried out with pleasure as sensations coursed through her. His touch was so hot, searing down into her core. "You need to come, don't you?"

"Yes! Please!"

"I bet it won't take much, will it? You're so worked up," his hand trailed slightly lower, to the flat plain of her stomach, "that all I would have to do is mention what I would do to you and you would just explode, wouldn't you?"

Kimmie cried out wordlessly as he drew lazy circles across her abdomen. She raised her chest up off the bed, hoping to make him touch her even more. She needed to feel him, needed his heat and nearness.

"Wouldn't you love it if my hand went just a little lower. You would squirm so nicely if I brushed the outside of your pussy, wouldn't you? I bet you're so wet I could push two fingers right into you. One, two strokes, maybe three..."

"Aaahhh!" Kimmie's body exploded as she envisioned him entering her tight pussy. He would feel so good right now, filling her and making her want him even more, if that was possible. Just the thought sent an orgasm coursing through her. Her blood ran like lava, racing red hot through her body at speeds that brought her heart rate and breath to amazing heights.

And as she was envisioning what he would feel like, as her body reacted to his taunts, he followed through on his words. Two fingers were pushed inside her, throwing her head back and tearing another cry from her lips. Her hips pushed back to meet his hand, helping to impale her fully. She felt her pussy grasp onto his fingers with orgasmic spasms. Kimmie almost passed out as his fingers flicked forward, pushing on her g-spot and rocketing yet another orgasm through her body. He was ruthless!

Not much more than a minute ago she was begging him to touch her and bring her to her climax, and now she was this close to begging him to stop. Her body felt like it was being torn apart from the inside, like she would explode into a million pieces if he didn't stop. She could barely breathe, hell, she could barely feel her body.

Almost as if he could tell that she was nearing a breaking point, he stilled his fingers inside of her, letting her come down and gain a little bit of control once more. When he noticed that her breathing was almost under control, he began to slowly move his fingers in and out, letting his thumb brush lightly across her clit every so often. He bent down and began kissing one of her breasts. Kimmie was betting he loved the moan that he got from her as he captured a nipple in-between his teeth. It was one more little thing to show how much control he had over her body. He sucked gently, going slowly and with almost the same rhythm as his fingers. Then he moved onto the other breast, taking his time before once again finding her nipple.

Kimmie was damning herself for putting out the handcuffs. She wished feverently that she could touch him, run her hands across his broad back and down to his tight ass. Instead, she was chained to her own bed, a prisoner being tortured with amazing heights of passion. God, if his hand is this skilled, what must other parts of him be like?

Her mystery man looked up at her with an evil grin on his face. "Are we ready for more?" She watched him slide down the length of her body and kiss her pelvis. Kimmie cried out. That was the spot that was the most sensitive on her body. So close, yet so far, from that main core of pleasure. It was a promise and a tease that made her shiver and sweat with anticipation every time.

And Kimmie had a feeling that this promise was about to set to rest her questions about his tongue in wicked places.

He started out slowly. His tongue licked up and down her outer lips, lapping at her moist folds suggestively. She pushed her hips upwards in frustration, and he slipped his arms under her legs. He hooked his hands around her hips and held them down with the strength of those promising muscles. Kimmie was trapped, and she was loving it.

Soon his tongue started speeding up, pushing in and out, up and down. It wasn't as deep as his fingers, obviously, and didn't hit that magic spot inside, but it was a tease that made an orgasm begin to build in her once more. The quick jabs were taunting her pussy, making promises that she knew other parts of his anatomy could fulfill. Suddenly, his mouth moved up and sucked her clit tightly. His fingers entered her once more, and her body became ready to jump into oblivion. She felt the pressure building inside of her with every thrust he delivered home, and when he tugged lightly on her clit it was over.

"Oh God!" Kimmie cried out and began bucking underneath him. Her body would not stay still. She wasn't quite sure if it was trying to get closer to her mystery man or farther away. She wished she could touch him, grab him, rake her nails across his back. She couldn't even grab the bed sheets, and wound up curling her hands into fists and digging her nails into the palms of her own hands. The pain added another dimension to the orgasm, drawing more of her body into the shards of sensational pleasure.

Kimmie felt him move up over her again, and tried focusing her vision long enough to find out what he had in store for her next. She felt him settle himself between her legs, and immediately pulled her legs up around his waist. His left arm went underneath her, pulling her head towards him for a deep kiss. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue as he entered her. Moments later she felt his cock press into her awaiting pussy. She cried out into his mouth, savoring the feeling of being filled by him for the first time. Lifting her hips, Kimmie tried to help him go deep, so deep inside of her.

"Keys," she panted as she broke off the kiss. "The keys are under the pillow. Please, let me hold you."

With a brief nod, his hand moved from behind her back to under the pillow. In a few moments, never breaking his rhythm, he found the keys and began pushing her hips forward. "Back up, princess. Sit up so I can reach your hands. Slow, don't lose me."

With a little maneuvering, her hands were soon out of her restraints. The first thing she did was grab for his shoulders and upper arms. Tight muscles strained under her hands as he held himself up and continued pushing his hips into her. She could feel herself growing ever closer to another climax. Now, with the added touch, her skin seemed to be more sensitive everywhere. Kimmie knew that it would only be a matter of moments before she couldn't hold back and her body would shatter.

Sliding her hands down lower, she grabbed his ass and rammed his hips forward. "Harder," she whispered, almost growled. "Make me come."

"Yes, princess. Come for me once more." He took her cue and began going deeper, harder. "Come for me. Right now."

"Now!" Kimmie cried out as she thrust back with her hips once more. The pressure burst inside of her, sending tidal waves of intense pleasure radiating across her body. Her legs shook and gave out, sending her crashing back to the mattress as he continued to pound into her hips. Her hands raked up his back and grabbed the back of his shoulders, digging into his skin with wild abandon.

Her wild climax sent him over the edge. Unable to fight it off any longer, he thrust once more into her quivering pussy and came deep inside of her. She could feel his muscles shiver and tense up underneath her nails. He brought his mouth to hers in a brutal kiss that took both of their breath away even more than the orgasms already had.

Kimmie slowly unwound her legs from his hips and let go of his shoulders. She belatedly hoped that he didn't mind the pain, then thought that it didn't matter much at this point. Her body was spent, and she knew that she would be sore tomorrow. Her muscles were feeling great now, but she was betting that even ten minutes from now she would start to feel how tight they had been and what it would do to her for days.

Really good sex should always be felt for days after the fact.

"So," she smiled up at him. "My name's Kimmie, by the way. Care to stay for breakfast?"

"Why? So you can surprise me with the handcuffs next?" He rolled over onto his side, neither answering her question outright or offering his name.

"Now would I do that?" She propped herself up on one elbow to look over at him. She trailed a hand slowly down his chest. "I have to admit to enjoying being the one at the disadvantage. But I still didn't get a chance to suck that fantastic cock of yours yet."

"Well, princess. We may just have to rectify that tomorrow morning."

12