Purty Prison Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is producing enough milk every day to make a Jersey cow jealous."

"She is acting more feminine, and more of a nymphomaniac sex bomb than anyone that I or anyone on the team has ever seen. Hell one of the inmates said that she thought Hor was beautiful and the nutty little fem bitch sobbed for half an hour."

"She goes into catatonia if you put her in pants. The frillier and sissier her underwear and clothes are, the more she likes them. However, she will wear Daisy Mae shorts and that's as close to male garb that she can stand. Pink rumba panties are her absolute favorite panties to wear, although she never gets to wear them very long, she orgasms every time she wears them, within fifteen minutes."

"Hor has to drink out of a big cock shaped bottle nipple now, or else she vomits up everything she drank."

"I believe that when we destroy the hypnotic overlay, all of the mannerisms that we have given Hor, will be inherited by Harry, including the inability to say what her true name is. We have ensured that he will never even attempt to leave the prison, especially after we spring our little demonstration on her."

The warden nodded her head saying, "Then I believe that you should go ahead and do the integration as we planned. I for one will be glad when this whole ugly business is over and done with. I want to extend my deepest gratitude to you ladies for the help and cooperation that you have given me during this entire trying episode."

"No, thank you warden," Dr. Mannatter replied, "I cannot express my gratitude for your giving me this opportunity to prove that my theories and techniques are completely viable. Not to mention how much fun it's been making a man into a prissy sissy lesbian." She giggled with her scary near maniacal laugh.

The warden attempted to smile, while trying to hide her obvious distaste. It looked more of a grimace than a smile, but was sufficient to satisfy the doctor.

Darlene chimed in with, "I thank you too warden. Harry, err... Horatia is going to make a quite suitable replacement for the lover I lost, due to him."

"Well that remains to be seen Darlene. Once the integration is complete, it will be her choice whether she wants you to stay with her. Although with the programming she will have, it does seem nearly a guaranteed thing."

"How is Katie holding up, Callie?" the warden asked.

"She still has a hard time even seeing Hor. Although I believe once the integration is complete and the old Harry is allowed to surface again, she will come around again," Dr. Callie told her.

"Keep me posted on her, she might be the weak link in all of this," warden Sterndackle stated, a slightly worried expression on her face.

"Don't worry warden, if she should prove to be a problem, she could wind up Horatia's sister slut," the doctor informed her, a very serious expression on her face.

"You could do that to your lover?" the shocked warden asked.

"Well if she was to betray me and us, that would prove without a doubt that she does not love me. Therefore no, I wouldn't have a problem with doing that to someone who had betrayed me," she replied coldly and logically.

A chill went down the warden's spine.

"Very well doctor, you have permission to start the integration. We will however have to coordinate the timing, Harry's sister was instrumental in the creation of Horatia, and she wants to witness the first parts of the integration. She wants to have an opportunity to speak to her, in order to impart her disgust and righteous indignation," the warden informed them, obviously dismissing them, as she went back to work on her paperwork.

********************

Two days later, all of the preparations were in place.

Simelda Buttman was present in the warden's office watching on the same monitor as she was.

Katie was busy in the Infirmary.

Dr. Callie Mannatter was in Horatia's room, with Hor in a hypnotic trance wearing one of her see through pink baby dolls.

Darlene was also present wearing a red corset, black boots, scarlet thong panties, and elbow length Satin gloves.

"Warden, are you and your guest ready to witness the integration?" Dr, Callie asked.

The P.A. answered with, "You may, proceed doctor," in the voice of the warden.

"Ready Darlene?" Dr. Callie asked.

"Get on with it doc," she replied rather tersely.

"Horatia? Can you hear me?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Callie, I hear you," I replied.

"The artificially created woman, known as Horatia, will now integrate with the original personality known as Harry. The mannerisms and compulsions, which we imparted to Horatia, will become an irreversible part of the integrated personality. The very feminine manors and the insecurities shall remain predominant. You will always act and present yourself as a sissy woman. The integrated personalities will retain contiguous memories of everything that has happened to them, with the exception of the hypnotic sessions," Dr. Callie informed the subject.

"When I count to three, you will stay asleep for the rest of the night. You will continue the mental integration that is needed while you sleep. When you are complete, you will finish your night's sleep naturally and awaken normally in the morning, as you would awaken any other day, with the exception that you, once again have a mind of you own, and with the integrated personality that I have just described. One... Two... Three," she told me.

I rolled over into a peaceful slumber, which lasted until morning...

********************

I awoke slowly and lazily, until I brushed my long hair out of my eyes, "What in the fuck?"

The memories of the last months hadn't completely pushed their way into the fore part of my brain yet, but they were beginning to.

I grabbed at my chest and crotch at the same time, winding up with a handful of pussy and boobs. I couldn't believe it, the last fully wakeful thoughts I had were in this very cell. I had been, gassed and had fallen down, breaking my leg... then some hazy things while being drugged in the infirmary, now I'm a fucking woman?

Tears started streaming down my cheeks, and I rolled onto my side in a fetal position, hugging my knees as close to my chest as they would go. Since my chest was so big, they didn't have far to travel.

After Sobbing for what seemed like hours, I felt an arm reach around my impossible body and hold me. I knew it was, Darlene's arm, one of my recently acquired memories reassured me.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm here for you Horatia. I know it must be hard for you with what has been done to you, so I will just hold you until you are ready to talk to me."

I was so grateful just to have anyone who seemed to care about me that I turned over and clutched to her like a tiny little girl, with my head buried in her shoulder, crying my feminine little eyes out.

"That a girl, just let it all out, Darlene is here," she cooed in my ear.

I felt a poke in my big soft butt and some of the edge faded away a bit. I seemed almost able to think again through the slightly hazy warm glow that filled me.

"Is that better sweetie?" she asked.

"Mmm hmm," I moaned, realizing how soft Darlene felt against me and how pretty she smelled. I started to become, turned on. Without consciously knowing what I was doing, I began caressing Darlene's breasts, which felt so nice to play with I almost forgot about my predicament.

"Mmm, that feels nice sweetie..." she moaned, and began rubbing my big bottom, occasionally barely brushing against my vulva, making me quiver like Jello in a paint mixer.

My quivering boobs were arousing me so much I couldn't believe it when I felt my crotch start drooling down my legs and all over Darlene's chest and stomach.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now Horatia?" Darlene whispered breathily in my ear, which only served to make my slit drool harder.

"I need you baby," I begged, as I felt my pussy screaming to be penetrated. "Please, please, fuck me. I... I... I... need to be fucked," I begged trembling like a junkie needing a fix.

Darlene French kissed me and said, "It will be my pleasure to fuck you lover."

I felt her fingers begin to work my dripping slit, and my hips started moving with a mind of their own. When her finger penetrated me, I had a mini orgasm, still trying to take more and more of her hand inside me.

She rolled me onto my boobs and spread my knees on the bed, as I felt the humongous strap-on she was wearing slip inside my steaming cunt, and her hand reached around me to tug at my huge nipples.

My butt moved to meet her hips with each stroke, Horatia... ah... I, had been, trained well. I rode her rigid shaft like the whore they had turned me into, until had I screamed out more orgasms than my addled mind could count... more that six... which is where I lost count.

When she was satisfied that I had come enough times she left the dildo inside me and held me tenderly.

"Thank you so much Darlene, for fucking me so well," I heard my little girl voice chirp out to her.

"My pleasure sweetie, I love fucking my little Horatia. I love it when you gush out all of your slit juice. You announce to the world that you are sexually satisfied, better than any other woman, I have ever known. Your orgasms turn me on so much," she praised, as she hugged me tightly.

"I... I... love you Darlene..." I whispered so quietly that I didn't think she heard me.

"Would you like me to take it out now...?" she asked

"Yes please."

I felt her gently pull out the large dildo within me, and I couldn't believe I still really wanted it in me. When it was out... I felt so empty.

She handed it to me and I took it. I held it in my tiny hands and stared at it. Sweat was pouring out of my forehead. I strained to resist it, but the harder I tried, the more I wanted it. Me, a once strapping strong guy with an eight-inch cock of my own, I wanted to suck and fuck this huge phallic symbol in my hands. My mouth was watering so much, I started to drool out the corner of it, and I began trembling all over again.

My right hand snaked its way down to the huge gaping hole between my legs, and then slipped inside me. I slowly started to fist fuck myself, but that wasn't enough, I wanted... I needed to take this big cock into my mouth and feel it sliding down my throat.

When I could no longer resist, I watched in horror and desire as I slowly shoved that cock-like latex monster into my pretty, little face. Then faster and faster, I banged away at my mouth with that monster dildo until my sexual frenzy reached a crescendo, I spurted cunt juice all over the bed, lovely Darlene, and myself.

I looked at her naked body, shiny with fluid and just had to have her, worse than when I was a man even. I dove between her legs and tongue fucked the living daylights out of her.

When she had attained her own screaming gushing orgasm, I latched onto her like a baby koala, while she reveled in her afterglow.

I started thinking again, about what had been, done to me, "Darlene?"

"Yes princess?" she dreamily replied.

"Does everyone know about me?" I asked, hoping to get an honest answer.

"Yes Princess, everyone knows who you were, and what was done to you," she replied, shocking me to my very core.

"You mean when we went to the infirmary, all of the convicts were whispering about me, giggling, and making those catcalls..." my voice trailed off.

"Yes, they are happy to see that Harry is being suitably punished for his crimes," she, matter of factly stated.

"Why? Why turn me into a woman?" I tearfully asked.

"There were many reasons. To show you what it's like to be a woman, humiliated and turned into a sex object. In your diary, you said that you loved having sex with women more than anything. Now you can have as much sex with women as you can handle, and no one needs to worry about you making any more women pregnant, and their children fatherless. They wanted to insure that you know how it feels to be small, weak, and defenseless, having to rely on someone else to take care of you and protect you. That's a few of them, and all of the ones I will tell you right now. The warden has arranged a few demonstrations, so that you can learn what the others are," she stretched and hugged me, picking me up and carrying me into the bathroom.

Once again, she bathed me and made me look like hooker.

"The warden is having a tour through the cellblock by some visitors. You are not to speak to the visitors, except to answer their questions, should they ask you any. If you try to speak, the collar you are wearing is radio controlled and three of us have the remote control to actuate it. When the visitors have left, if you have any questions the warden has authorized me to answer them, as long as the are concerning the visitors," Darlene instructed me, "Do you understand what I have told you?"

"Yes Darlene, I understand," I said, a little exasperated at her treating me like a child.

She hugged me saying, "I just don't want to have to hurt you sweetie."

"Thank you Darlene," I told the big trustee.

She walked me to the door and we stood outside of our cell waiting for the tour to come through.

The other prisoners in view of our cell were pointing and giggling and I wanted to blush into the floor beneath me, to hide behind Darlene, anything to cover my shame from them making me into a sissy little girl.

Finally, I saw the warden walk around the corner, followed by... (Oh Dear GOD!), followed by my sister, Simelda, and my mother, Bertha.

When they approached Darlene and I, I wanted to blurt out to my mother that it was me, and have her rescue me from all that had happened, but I knew that I would wind up shocked into unconsciousness before I could say a word.

Simelda walked right up to me and said, "I know you! You are Horatia, aren't you?" She covertly let me see that one of the shockers Darlene told me about was in her grasp.

Timidly I replied, "Y... Y... Yes."

"Mom? This is Horatia Harlie Hoard. She is a special prisoner. You might notice that they let her wear street clothes, and not the regular prison uniforms like the other prisoners. The Warden told me that the medical staff here at the prison is treating her for a severe case of nymphomania. The warden tells me that this girl is a super slut. Are you a super slut?" she asked in a cutesy condescending voice.

I drooped my head, "Y... Y... Yes, I'm a super slut," I answered once I saw the threatening movement she made with the remote in her hand.

"All of the bizarre features she has, she paid to get, like those gross boobs and the freakish feet. She thinks it will make her more attractive and get her laid more often. The warden say's she even craves sex with other Girls. Would you like to have girly sex with me?" Simelda taunted, waving the remote threateningly again.

"Y... Yes, please," I said in my tiny girly voice.

"Ha, ha, ha, sorry sweetie, I don't swing that way," Simelda gleefully taunted.

"Simelda!" Bertha said sharply, "Don't be cruel to this poor sick little girl."

My mother came over and hugged me, probably for the last time ever, "It's alright miss. The staff here will help you with your problem. I'm sorry for the mean things my daughter said. She has been out of sorts since her brother died. I hope that you can be rehabilitated and return to society once again."

"Do you have a family to help you, when your sentence is up? I mean, do you have a mother or a father still living?" she asked sweetly.

I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down entirely, into a limp blubbering sissy. My own mother didn't recognize me. Simelda had been cruel, but what mother did was way more than I could take.

Darlene had to carry me into our cell and put me to bed.

Bertha Buttman was worried for me and showed the caring heart that she had always had, but it was the caring that she would have had for any stranger, not the caring that she had shown to her only son.

They finally had to sedate me and have Darlene hold me until I drifted off to sleep.

********************

I was aroused the next day by Darlene again evoking a wild lesbian sexual romp.

When we lay in the afterglow, I asked Darlene, "Why did they do that to me yesterday?"

"They said that you needed to know that even if you were able to defeat the blocks they put in you about telling anyone who you are, no one would believe you. Especially now that your mother knows that you are Horatia, a sick and unstable woman, who might make wild claims, should they ever encounter each other in the future," she explained half to the pillow, half to me.

"You also needed to know how much your sister hates you. She is the one who planted the records of your history into the county database. She made sure that you have an impressive criminal record as well as a mental health record in this county. Legally you are quite a slut. Also you are a penniless orphan and haven't even graduated high school," she finished by carting me off into the bathtub for our usual start of the day.

"We need to see the warden this morning," she told me, as she led me from our cell, soon after she bathed, brushed, and perfumed me.

I was in near panic. The trip was terrifying. All of the inmates were pointing and laughing. When we walked close to any, I would have my butt pinched or patted. One of the bigger women chanced it, grabbed me, French kissed me, and sent me on my way, with only a slight glower from Darlene.

I knew now that if I stayed here, I would just be the prison fuck toy.

When we entered the warden's office, she was sitting behind her desk, hands clasped together in front of her.

We took seats and waited until she was ready to speak, "Harry, good to see that you are dressing better and looking so well. Oh sorry, I should call you Horatia, shouldn't I? After all, I was the one who chose your new name. You are here for another demonstration, after which you will be allowed to leave this facility, if you so desire," she smiled at this, like there was something she knew which I didn't.

She continued, "You might take note that we didn't alter your sexual orientation, when we altered nearly everything else. You still love having sex with women, don't you?"

I was afraid to speak, so I just nodded my head.

"In fact you crave pussy don't you?"

Again, I nodded.

Which is when she scooted her desk chair around the end of the desk, and I saw that she was wearing a short skirt, and no panties.

"You can't resist eating any pussy you see can you?" she taunted and leaned back in her chair, giving me an unencumbered view of her shaved snatch.

I lost control and dove between her legs and tongue fucked her wildly until we both orgasmed, screaming so loudly that one of the women guards outside the room poked her head in, only to smile, giggle, and close the door behind her.

"Oh goodness Hor! You really do love eating pussy," the warden enthused. "Well that concludes this demonstration. You need to know Hor that if you leave here, you will still crave sex just as much, still love to do all of those things that you were conditioned to love. In addition to the facts that you have no skills, you have a serious criminal record, and you have this mental problem. I urge you to think it over carefully. The outside world will not be as pleasant, as your new life in here will be. Darlene will take you back to your cell now, once there, you are a free woman, all of the guards have been told that you may come and go as you please. You may go now."

We stood up and just before we left the warden walked up to me, French kissed my panties off and said, "By the way, thank you. That was the best tongue fuck I've ever had."

She patted me on the bottom as we left her office.

Outside Darlene commented, "Damn girl, I think the warden has the hots for you!"

1...345678