Push Back

Story Info
Anal slut finds comfort in Daddy's words.
1.9k words
4.12
78.5k
43
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa heard her father say it a thousand times, "when someone pushes you, you push back." Did he know the first time he heard her say that, was officially the beginning of her anal training? Had he intended those words to be as literal as they turned out to be? It was highly unlikely that her father intended for his encouraging catch phrase to be a catalyst for his daughters love of anal sex. Truth is, she never used those words in any other situation, and it was kind of hot to hear his voice in her head when she was pushing back. When the cock would slide deeper inside her darkness with ease as a result of his ignorant coaching. She had even called out more than once, "yes, daddy!" as her partner buried himself in her ass. "Yes, daddy. I'm doing it just like you said. I'm pushing back daddy." She couldn't help letting the words escape her mouth, despite weirding out more than one lover by doing so.

Lisa had gotten to the point in her sexual life where she preferred anal sex. She loved being able to straddle a man's lap and accept him in her ass more than anything. Bouncing up and down with her arms around his neck so she could see the look on his face, letting her know just how good she felt to him. She craved her lover to finish inside of her, everything was sensitive and tight, she could feel the spunk collide into her inner walls. She loved everything about anal sex, and it was all thanks to dear old Dad.

It wasn't always like that for Lisa. The few times she let her boyfriend try to penetrate her that way, were uncomfortable and awkward. Often, he did not even manage to get more than the tip in. She would tighten every muscle in her body at once so that her entire self was clenched and rigid. Before she heard her father's voice in her head, she had never made someone finish that way, let alone finish herself that way. It was nothing short of a horrible experience the first few times she tried it. That was until from somewhere deep in her mind she heard her father say those infamous words. "Push back."

"Yes daddy, I'm doing it. Just like you told me to..."

Xavier was the first man to make Lisa cum from anal sex. He was the first person to even successfully have anal sex with Lisa. Let's not go around giving him all the credit though, Lisa, like most anal recipients, had to learn to accept it. Lisa learned more than just accepting it, she learned to want it. In one night, she not only taught herself how to enjoy it, but to crave it.

Her night started off like most young women's nights before a date. She ate some food watching T.V to make sure she wasn't too hungry when they went to dinner. She took a shower, got dressed, masturbated, took another shower and got dressed again. She was reading a story on Literotica that had gotten her engine revving. In the story the woman had been having anal sex with a few men. The way the author described them taking turns filling her ass had Lisa frothing in her undercarriage. A soon as one of them unloaded into the woman's backside, another would use the cum as lubrication and start fucking her all over again. Lisa thought two things before her date that night. One, she needed clean panties, stat. Two, she wanted to be the woman in that story. She wanted to not only be able to have one man inside her ass, but she wanted to be able to take more than just one. She thought of them using her ass and cumming all over her and inside her and... She had to stop sitting on the couch jacking off thinking about it. She had to start preparing herself for a few newfound facts. One, Xavier was going to cum in her ass tonight. Two, she was running seriously low on clean panties.

She knew Xavier would be up for it, though it might take some convincing since that last few times were more hassle than they were worth. She was pretty confident she could get him to at least try one more time, mainly because of the fact that, he was a guy. Xavier, like most guys, will likely put themselves in a garbage disposal if Pornhub told them it felt good.

"Did I just compare my ass to a garbage disposal? What is wrong with me?"

The plan was set. She would go out and have a few drinks to relax, maybe a few more for courage and who knows, maybe a couple for the troops. She would try to remember how she felt reading about the woman in the story and how badly she wanted to be her. She would also try to remember to do laundry first thing tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe, the combination of alcohol and her strange desire to be used by a group of well written characters from a story, would be enough to actually enjoy anal sex.

After dinner they went to a pub where Xavier was in awe of Lisa's drinking. Usually she wasn't much of a drinker and normally pretty reserved in general. Tonight, she was slamming down drinks and being overtly flirtatious. Xavier wasn't sure, but he could have sworn he heard her say to the bartender, "anal sex," when asked what she wanted to drink. He didn't care, she was being slutty, and he wasn't missing his opportunity to enjoy the ride. Eagerly wanting to get Lisa home to take advantage of her attitude, he insisted that they Uber to his place. His roommates would be gone all night and when he told her that fact, was confused by the exaggerated frowny face she made. "Just one more drink, it will be quick, and it will be worth it too, I cleaned all up inside myself for you," slurring her words and playfully pointing a finger in his chest as she finished.

"For the troops!" Lisa yelled out to the bar as she slammed her last drink.

In the back seat of the car she immediately started unzipping Xavier's pants. The creepy Uber driver kept adjusting the rear view and failing at pretending that he wasn't. Lisa didn't care, let him watch. She let Xavier flop out of his jeans and started licking him slowly. He started to stiffen from her efforts, she consumed him as he continued to harden in her mouth. Intoxicated and eager to have her first successful anal experience, she sloppily sucked on her boyfriend. The driver swerved a few times trying to get a better look. The suction and saliva could be heard over the softly playing radio. Xavier started moving his hips a she bobbed up and down on him. She could feel his hand rubbing her back as she worked.

"Not yet my love," Lisa whispered before kissing him on the cheek while continuing to rub his soaking wet shaft in her hand. She smiled at the driver when they pulled into the drive, "You should be paying us," she laughed as she started to exit.

"For what? Blue balls?" You could hear the frustration in the driver's voice as they closed the door and went inside.

"I want to have anal sex. I want to have anal sex tonight and I want to have it with you." Lisa slurred the words out but managed to keep a confident tone.

"Lisa, every time we try..."

Lisa cut him off, "I know, I know. But I really want to try again." Her hands started rubbing the outside of his pants while she kissed his neck. "I promise, even if I am crying in pain, you can finish inside me." Xavier gave a cheeky smirk to her offer.

"Ok, but if we start, I am fucking your tight little ass until I'm done."

"ooohh, you promise?"

The lube was cold as Xavier massaged around her hole and pressed his finger inside gently. Feeling Lisa tighten up as his finger entered, he advised," you have to relax. Your instinct is to tighten up and pull away. What you really should be doing is relaxing and pushing back." His words struck a nerve in Lisa as he continued to poke a little deeper with his finger.

"When someone pushes you down, you have to push back." She heard her fathers voice as if he was standing right there next to her.

"Ok daddy, I'll push back." Lisa moaned the words as she arched her back and scooted herself down on Xavier's finger. An erotic storm erupted inside her from head to toe. Lisa started slowly rocking back and forth. She imagined the finger inside her, as every nerve lit up. She could see in her mind, the ridges of his fingerprints grazing her tightness as she bounced against his hand. A brief sadness washed over her when Xavier removed his finger. Lisa laid there on her stomach, empty and wanting. Her wanting ended when he steadied himself behind her and pressed his tip just beyond her opening with care.

"Push back," her fathers voice echoed in her ears. Lisa groaned in pleasure at his guidance and arched her back again. Xavier's hard top disappeared as she bowed herself, easing his admission into her depths. She could feel every inch of the man burrowing as she moved her body closer to his.

"I'm pushing back daddy,"

Xavier had reached his maximum capacity causing Lisa to wriggle back and forth on him desperately trying to find more. Fully understanding this time was different, Xavier took the shaking of her bottom against his midsection as a green light. He grabbed her hips and effortlessly pulled himself outward until reaching her very edge and then returning himself back inside. His speed picked up with every pass, tip to base. "You like that Lisa?" Xavier grunted.

"Yes, daddy!" I'm pushing back just like you told me, daddy!" Lisa's hand had found the creases of her unoccupied space. She started throttling her wet lips while the man inside her slapped against her from behind. As if in complete surprise she cried out, "I'm going to cum!" She could feel the universe inside her preparing for the big bang. Xavier, going full force, took his right hand off her hips, reared back and slapped her soft ass. A small wave of flesh flowed out from the blow. He removed his hand and placed it back on her hips leaving a red imprint of where it had been.

"I'm going to cum inside you," Xavier barked

"Yes, please! Please, cum inside my ass. I need to feel it." Lisa, holding back her orgasm and letting it grow stronger, begged. Xavier pumped heavily into Lisa with several powerful thrusts before making an audible growl and stilling himself as far inside as he could. Lisa could feel his hot orgasm shooting against her lining. Each drop that she felt crashing into her was like another wave of electricity jolting her further into the abyss. She screamed out, "Oh, daddy!" as she gushed. With her legs still quivering and butterflies swarming all over from head to toe, she could feel Xavier soften inside her. She reached behind her grabbing at his waist as he tried to pull himself out. She wanted him to stay, she wanted it to happen again. She knew in that very moment that things had changed for her, an anal slut was born.

Laying in bed a few minutes later next to each other, Xavier spoke, "Sweetheart, that was hot, but..." he kissed her head before continuing, "I think you have daddy issues."

Lisa laughed as she rolled over and looked at him, "Only when it comes to anal sex."