Push Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers

"I wanted it to snow for you," I told her. Her eyes filled briefly with tears before a look of feral desire took over her face, She threw herself at me, kissing me wildly, desperately. I ran my hands up her back and returned the kiss with the hunger that I felt for her. She broke away and directed a pleading look at me.

"I'm sorry if you have other plans, but I can't wait any longer. Please, make love to me."

I kissed her again, softly this time, passionate, but not urgent. The moment had arrived, but moments don't have to be quick.

Still kissing her, I unzipped her dress. She shrugged out of it, and it puddled on the floor at her feet. She pushed me away and stood back, hips cocked to the side, hands on them, proudly displaying herself to me. She was only wearing a white bustier. Her thong was still in my pocket, completely forgotten. The cups of the bustier didn't cover all of her nipples, and I saw two slim crescents of darker, puckered skin peeking over the tops.

She turned her back to me, looking at me over the shoulder. "Little help?" she prompted. I stepped up behind her and grabbed the round globes of her ass firmly, eliciting a pleased moan from Moira, before slowly moving my hands up her back, and undoing the clasps. When the last one was unhooked, Moira held the bustier to her chest, and then turned to face me.

"This IS supposed to be the big reveal, although...." Her look downward said it all. She let loose a sparkling laugh that put a huge grin on my face. She danced and turned slowly, hands on her abdomen to hold her lingerie in place. Then she whipped it to the side and continued dancing, arms over her head. Every silken curve and tone muscle was on display as she moved for me. She sashayed to the bed, her hips mesmerizing me as she went. She sat on the edge, crossed her legs at her knees, and crooked a finger at me. Lightning shot from that finger and jolted me into action.

I quickly kicked off my shoes, and shed my jacket, tie and shirt as I approached the bed. I captured her hands with mine as she reached for my belt, placing them around my neck, and then lifted her up and placed her in the center of the bed. "Patience, my sweet," I murmured, before kissing her. She pressed her mouth to mine, her tongue darting out to taste me. We spent a few moments lost in the kiss, as if it was the entire goal. But I could only restrain my hunger for her for so long. I lifted her arms off my neck, and placed them on the bed above her head. "Patience," I whispered again, our eyes locked.

Then I conquered her body with my mouth.I covered her face with feathery kisses, and then kissed, licked and sucked on her neck. She purred as I moved down to her shoulders and kissed her from side to side, just over the tops of her breasts. I rubbed my nose and chin into the valley between them before covering each luscious orb with kisses, deliberately neglecting each nipple until the surrounding flesh had been thoroughly worshiped. I flicked my tongue against one nipple, and then drew lazy circles around it. She whimpered, and I felt her hips shifting on the bed, fidgeting with excitement.

I captured the other nipple in my mouth, sucking gently. "Oh, Craig," she moaned, wrapping her hands around my neck and pressing me against her. I rolled her other nipple gently between my fingers. Her stomach fluttered, and a deep moan slid from her throat. I moved my mouth from that nipple slowly down one side of her body, kissing, licking, sucking and nipping with my teeth. I kissed the side of her hip, and then worked my way across to the other hip, skimming the skin just above her exposed, hardened clit. "Please," she mumbled, "please don't tease me anymore."

I spread her legs and pressed my tongue against the flushed lips of her sex. Her breath caught in her throat, and she panted raggedly I licked her pussy with long, firm licks, sometimes sucking her inner lips into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue. She rubbed her thighs against my smooth scalp, and I shivered at the feel of smooth skin on smooth skin. A constant stream of whimpered "mmm"s poured from her as I loved her with my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her clit, slipping a finger into her sodden pussy. As I slowly stroked her hot, wet depths, she rocked her hips against my face. I latched onto her clit, sucking as I fingered her deeply, and she exploded.

"MmmmMM AHH AHH AHH AHHHHHH!" she screamed, clutching my head to her dripping pussy as her orgasm rocked her. She went limp after a few seconds, and I kissed my way slowly back up her body, letting her recover.

Once she caught her breath, she pulled my face up to hers and gave me a deadly serious look. "I need you, now," she informed me. I stood up from the bed and whipped off the rest of my clothing. Then I slowly moved atop Moira. She shuddered as my half-hard cock brushed against her thigh, and then turned her head slightly away from me.

"Hey, look at me," I said gently, caressing her cheek and directing her face back toward mine. "You're in control here. I promise." She nodded and gave me a relieved smile. Then, with a devious look, she reached down and grasped my manhood, stroking it slowly. I kissed her hungrily, dropping one hand down to grip that gorgeous ass I loved so much. She returned the favor, using both hands on my butt to pull my hips down against hers. I felt the smooth, wet heat of her pussy against my cock, and my desire roared to new heights. My cocked jumped against her clit in time with my heartbeat as I ground into her, and she gasped with every throb of my pulse.

I sat back and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit. She looked at me, bit her lip, and nodded, certain this was what she wanted. I pressed just the head slowly into her waiting pussy, and she threw her head back, eyes closed. I gave her a moment to acclimate, and then slid in a little deeper. She rolled her hips up to meet me, and I had to hold back the urge to bury myself in her. Instead, I withdrew almost completely, and then fucked her very slowly and shallowly. Her thighs were clenched, and her fingers gripped the sheets. Again, I gave her time to adjust. After a moment she relaxed, opened her eyes, and then held her arms out to me, showing me she was ready. I leaned forward, pressed my lips against hers, and slowly sunk as deeply into her as I could. She was kissing me urgently now, whimpering into my mouth. "Do it, please," she said when I pressed up against a barrier. I gripped her hips and pushed into her, slowly but firmly. A small cry escaped her lips when her hymen finally tore. I held her against me, perfectly still until the pain subsided.

After a short moment, her breathing evened out and her eyes opened. She smiled up at me, pulled my face down to hers and said, "Love me," before attacking my lips with hers. I gripped her hips and stroked deeply and slowly in and out. She lifted her hips to meet me as I pressed into her. "Yes, yes yes yes yes," she said. I clutched her tight against me as I gradually sped up, thrusting deeply and rapidly into her. Her hot, wet center gripped me eagerly. Moira wrapped her limbs around me, clutching me tightly, and whimpering constantly as we made love for the first time. The world faded away. Every time her fingertips brushed my skin, she left searing tracks. My ears were filled with the rasping of her breath, the sounds of her ecstasy. The exquisite sensations of our joining quickly drove us to peaks previously unexperienced. She dug her nails into my back as she crested those peaks. "Ohh CRAAIIG!" she screamed.

When she yelled my name, the love that came with it filled me. Yes, her body was intoxicating. Yes, she exuded a passion for life that took my breath away, but the joy and affection I felt just from her saying my name set me ablaze like nothing ever had. Her orgasm dragged me with it -- her voice, her body, the feel of her ecstasy, all unbiddable. I truly climaxed with her, not along side her.

"Moiraaaaa!" I roared as I empty myself into her. I shook as my orgasm ripped me apart. I collapsed, completely drained, on top of her. We both lay unmoving and senseless for a moment. When I rolled to the side and pulled her to me, we held each other tightly. I felt her breath on me, each puff a cloud of embers kissing my skin.

As I lay there with Moira in my arms, I understood the idea of "making love" in a momentously new way. I had always just considered that to be a way of saying "having sex with someone you love." But it wasn't. Making love was exactly that -- an act of two people that increased the love between them. Without the intimacy and trust that came from a loving relationship, that new, fresh love would not be created, and feelings could eventually go stale. They say it takes two to tango, but that's just sex. Making love is like a rechargeable battery - the power that flows out just makes room for more, and when the circuit is complete, love is never lost, only gained.

Moira began to tremble in my arms. She buried her face in my neck and whispered, "Thank you," over and over.

"I love you, Moira." Her head shot up, and her eyes locked on mine, her face totally blank. I started to worry that my universe was about to completely unravel. Then she threw her arms around me and kissed me fiercely.

"I love you, too," she said. We held each other, we laughed, and we wept tears of joy, both totally overwhelmed. Then, with Moira sheltered in my arms, we slept, completely at peace.

*

Author's Post Script -- Child's Play is a real charity, folks. They deserve anything you can give them. Thanks for reading.

datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers