Push My Buttons

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to spanking and more on every floor.
1.9k words
3.7
23.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He should have known there would be trouble. She snapped her gum in his face as she walked across the threshold of the glass elevator. Her grape bubblegum breath seemed to scream unrelentingly stubborn brat and her bright green eyes lifted at him a little with a "what're you gonna do about it?" twinkle surrounded by thick blue mascara and pink iridescent eye shadow.

He stepped politely aside as she skipped in, he politely ignored her little rude bump against his arm to which she gave no apology. And he only looked at her slightly cross when she slid her hand down both lines of buttons, lighting each and every floor, at least a dozen floor stops would be between him and his 14th floor exit. Occasionally he had seen a small child do that and could only grin remembering what it was like to be little and enamored with the lights and buttons.

But this was no child, she had to be at least 19 and the evidence of that was both under her skirt and between her soft arms. Her legs were long and lithe, her tits full and pressing against the buttons of her white button down shirt. She was dressed for some reason like a school girl, she surely wasn't one but may have been pretending to be one for someone in the office building. Her hair was in sassy little pigtails, her lips glossed to a high pink sheen. He suddenly had a vision of those greasy lips wrapped around his already half hard cock and cleared his throat and turned slightly away from her, glancing politely at the woman standing next to him who just looked over a report she was reading and rolled her eyes in a commiserating agreement about their little fellow passenger.

Suddenly behind him he heard the brat say, "What does this button do?" Before he could say or do anything she had pressed the aforementioned button and the elevator came to a screeching halt somewhere between the 9th and 10th floor.

"What did you press?" He asked excitedly. He didn't relish the thought of being stuck in a glass elevator several hundred feet off the ground.

"I don't know...this one maybe?" she answered insolently.

"Which one was it?!" The business woman shook her papers at the girl.

"I don't know..I think this red one maybe?" She smiled demurely like she couldn't have possibly done it on purpose.

"You little shit...what button did you push?!" The business woman was getting right up in her face and looked ready to swing the brat by the pigtails.

"Ok, lets calm down. Now tell me....was the red button the one you pushed?" He asked calmly and very paternally.

"Uh...huh..yeah I think it was definitely the red one..." He began to scan the directions on the side of the elevator until she interrupted with, "I mean no...it may have been this one with the little bell on it?"

"Ok, you probably just pushed this emergency stop button, we should be able to get it going again by pushing it again?" He looked questioningly at the business woman who just angrily threw her report up into the air so that they were blanketed in a snow storm of quarterly earnings and profit margins. He pushed the emergency stop button again but nothing happened.

"Shit!" the business woman shouted. "We're stuck here because of this dumb little whore?" Before he could say or do another thing, business woman had brat by the hair and had thrown her against the walls of the elevator and was slapping her on the back of the legs and buttocks as hard as she could.

"What the hell are you doing lady?" The brat screamed as she tried to turn around and fight back.

"I'm spanking the shit out of you, now stand still!" Business woman smacked her harder and he could hear the cracks echoing down the elevator shaft, snapping through the windows and girders of the building only punctuated by the brats hiccupping screams. All he could do was stand and watch in astonishment, he was struck dumb by the violence of it, the brutality of it and the sheer pleasure it was giving him to watch it.

The brat turned once again and got business woman by the hair and kicked her hard in the knee running her pretty black hose in the process, then she bit her on the arm and actually broke the skin. He reached over and pulled pig tail girl off of the enraged business woman and found himself throwing the girl back to the wall where he continued her spanking with renewed force and violence. But he wasn't content to just spank her, he hoisted her skirt up over her panties and tucked it into her waistband. The red splotch started by Ms. Executive had grown into a full, throbbing red amoeba bent on taking over the girls fresh white derriere inch by sweltering inch.

The brat screamed and began to cry, her blue mascara washed down her face, and turned her into a canvas marriage of Toulouse-Lautrec and Picasso, she was a whore clown painted in shades of blue and ever deepening reds. Ms. Exec., having regained some composure smacked right along side of him, simultaneously they each decided the panties needed to come off and so they tore at them until they fell in shreds around her pretty ankles and each spanked with tiny gasps of electrically charged air.

His cock was so hard it was aching, it reached and swooned for the girl, it wept from the frustration that comes from being blocked from your most heart felt desire. The girls hands pressed against the glass had begun to slide down so that from the outside of the elevator she looked as if she were being mounted by both the man and woman standing behind her. Two blue smears skidded down the glass where her bawling eyes had left their sad lament, two of her buttons now missing having popped under the load of her magnificent chest had revealed two naked tits, hanging forlornly outside of the fabric, each in their own jiggling shame.

The elevator suddenly lurched and began its ascent further into the womb of the building. It jolted them all back to the reality of their activity and all at once they began the rituals of putting themselves back together. The brat sniffled and sucked in her sobs as she tried helplessly to tuck her full breasts inside of her shirt, she wiped at her face trying to erase any evidence of her electric blue tears but only ended up smearing it all over her face so that her cheeks and chin had a touch of the blue fever as well. The business woman pulled demurely at her torn stockings and straightened her jacket and skirt and the man just stood stoically with his hands covering his raging hard on.

They knew that many eyes had witnessed their display, indeed many would talk of the elevator spanking for years to come but no one complained, no one reported it, it was for many the day's entertainment and most had a hard time focusing on the rest of their work day. It was a torrid, sexually charged event that left them all breathless and they all would admit that they wanted more.

At floor 12 the young woman shuffled off, her head downcast, her hands holding her shirt closed around her and to the business woman and man's delight, her skirt still tucked into her waist band. The man smiled smugly as the elevator doors closed behind her and that caused the business woman to laugh in a sudden burst of girlish delight that took him by surprise.

She smiled at him with an impish challenge and slowly pushed every button on the panel. He skipped his floor and went to every floor with her until they reached floor 18 and pushed the emergency stop button. As the bell rang out its shrill alarm, he placed each of her hands on the glass wall opposite of the blue mascara falls and took his time spanking her hard, muscular bottom whack after agonizing whack.

He pulled at the clip that held her hair off of her neck and her blonde mantel covered his hands as the smell of shampoo indulged his senses with lilac and just a hint of womanly musk. He lifted her slim skirt and scrunched it up around her waist so that he could put his finger in between the lace of her thigh high stockings and the soft skin on her thighs. She trembled and cooed into the glass window, she had a vague notion of the mindless meanderings of business people several hundred feet below them scurrying off to lunch or elsewhere but time had stood still in their elevator.

Suddenly he yanked her head back away from the glass and smacked again against her bare thighs, and her barely covered bottom, the black of the thong between her cheeks seemed to hold hostage that which longed to be free from within her. She shouted from her throat and moaned and licked her lips as he smacked faster and faster as if he were fucking her harder and harder, it was like he was on the verge of a climax and had begun to thrust with his wallops to eek out that eruption. Instead it was she who erupted. The stings from his hands, that repetitive barrage of pain and vulnerability made her ooze with release and she shouted and writhed under his whipping.

He couldn't stand the delay any longer and pulled her lace thong from her waist, he unzipped his grateful pants and shoved his waiting penis inside of her bottom, HARD. She cried out in pain just for a second and then bumped and backward thrust into him as hard as she could. Ancient animal yearning had been set free in both and both were lost in the seclusion yet oddly center stage of the glass elevator. The security camera in the elevator was watched closely by an elderly security guard who yanked and groped at his own ancient artifact until he came with a vengeance into his shaking, liver spotted hands.

The business man pumped further and further into her ass, his hands toured her body in frantic ecstasy. He slid them up her blouse under her jacket and grabbed at her nipples, pinching and clawing at them like a tiger might. He scratched her stomach as he brought one hand back down and pried open her labia looking for more protrusions there. Her hair was hanging in his face and he pulled at it with his teeth, somewhere he heard a scream and didn't realize that it was his own scream until every last drop of his dripping seamen had spread out over her blistered bottom like a cloud burst over the Sahara.

He slumped against her and felt the pounding of her heart through her back into his chest. The beating had a rhythm like their beating had on the girl, it was a soothing, exciting feeling that left them both exhilarated and exhausted all at once. He kissed her ear and whispered, "that'll teach you to push my buttons." She smiled as she felt his cum mingle with hers on its journey down the back of her thigh into the recesses of black lace and quivering knees.