Pushed a Little Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I had the makeshift cane my mind whirled to the various things I could do to inflict pain in erotic ways. A zipper made of clothespins would do the trick and I had plenty for the clothesline outside. I gathered up a bunch and got some string from the rummage door to string them together. While I was there I saw a bunch of chopsticks and they gave me an idea, I grabbed them and some scotch tape too.

Carrying my new found arsenal of pain and pleasure I walked back to my room.

"Oh my god what are you doing? Here just untie me. I promise I won't tell. You made me cum and it felt really good but I just want to go home now. Please just untie me and let me go."

"Jennifer, I'm disappointed I thought you were just warming up to this. As you might have guessed, telling me it was good then saying no without even a reason doesn't work so well."

"It really was good but please just untie me I want to go home."

"Lucky for both of us I don't have to take no for an answer this time. Unlucky for you that is not what I wanted to hear. That said you haven't screamed out so that's good for you."

Working my way over to the bed I spilled out the things I gathered onto the bed and a couple of clothespins made their way to Jennifer's stomach. She tried as best she could to sit up and look at them.

"What are those here for, what are you going to do to me?"

Now there was just a hint of panic in her voice and her eyes darted from one item to the next.

"Well what ever I do, I would make sure you keep from screaming. You might not like it if you do scream out."

Saying this I bent down to kiss her again pulling her face in. I slid back from the kiss pulling her lip with me holding it in my teeth. I grabbed the first clothespin and trailed it along her smooth body. Up over her face and across her eyes as she closed them. She shuddered as I circled back down and around her nipple.

"Oh you want it there do you? Good choice I think you nipple could use a little pinch."

Jennifer cringed and her face squeezed together as her nipple was clamped by the wooden clothespin.

"Hurts a little doesn't it?" She nodded keeping her face tight to hold back any sound, "Oh you want another one for the other nipple?" This time she shook her head. I reached for the back scratcher and ran it up her leg to her pussy. "Are you sure you don't want another one?" She nodded more vigorously and the clip shook as her tits rocked from the motion. "mmmh, that was the wrong answer I'm afraid." Pulling the scratcher back I flicked it down on her pussy, not too hard but hard enough to show her I was serious. "Now were you sure you didn't want another clip?" Again she nodded though not as vigorously this time. I slapped her pussy again, harder this time.

"That is really too bad cause this one looks so good on you. You know I think we should put it on anyway just to see how good it looks."

Putting it on I grabbed each of her tits. I would never get over how good they felt and looked, so warm in my hands, and smooth to the touch. The clothespins on her nipples covered part of the areola and made her entire tit more taught. I knew how much more sensitive they were becoming from the stressed blood flow so I reached up and twisted the pins slowly and she whimpered.

Grabbing the pile of pins I started to loop the string through each one so they were connected a little over an inch apart. I set up two rows of pins and laid them across her chest.

"What a are you doing. I don't want any more. Stop. Let me go."

"Well if you insist. We can hold off on the pins because you're in luck. There is something else I wanted to do first."

This seemed to unsettle her more than reassure, but she remained quiet hoping probably, not to egg me on even more. I grabbed the toothbrush and brought it to her clit. Even before it was on she jerked at the touch.

"Remember I said not to scream."

Turning on the brush Jennifer bucked immediately. Her pussy was still sensitive from my tongue and the vibrations were right on her ultra sensitive clit. Jennifer bit her lip and was already humping the brush involuntarily. I laid the brush down and it stayed leaned on her pussy. Jennifer had her head back and her eyes closed but the brush was doing work and no matter what she did it stayed and sent her wild.

I was able to step back and watch the scene, and while not quite as good as feeling her react, watching her body jerk and shake the pins swinging wildly on her tits was well worth it. My cock was hard against my boxers again and the room was getting hot from all her motion and from how turned on I was getting. I took off my clothes and join her in being naked. Free now, my cock twitched with her body, I had to have her soon.

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to see you cum and now look at you. My own personal little cum slut, your so good I want to give you a treat."

Jennifer either didn't hear or wouldn't respond because she seemed blissfully unaware of me until my balls settled on her chest after straddling her. I grabbed the brush and positioned it so I pressed directly on her clit.

"Cum for me my little slut, you like this brush I can tell," She nodded, "I want to feel your body shake as you cum for my little brush."

Her body was twisting as best it could underneath me and I felt my balls slide across her chest. My cock was rock hard and I pressed the brush harder, and jerked myself at I felt and heard her moan. Her head was rocking back and forth her arms and legs straining, she was close.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. It feels so good; the brush on my pussy, and you straddling me like that. Fuck my tits, I want your hot cock between my tits."

Not waiting an instant I pushed my cock between her mounds of warm flesh and pressed them together. Sliding my cock out and back we both groaned from the sensation. After a few pulses I slammed hard using my weight to press her tits together. She gasped and I slammed home again. Her tits were so smooth and soft my cock slid between them as if it were meant to be there. Meanwhile Jennifer was almost hyperventilating from both my thrusts and the brush still pressed against her clit.

"Now that's a good girl."

I paused in my thrusting and pulled the clips off pulling her nipples with them until they snapped off and Jennifer yelped at the sudden release.

"Mmmh, now I told you not to scream and since your being such a good girl lick the pre cum of my dick and we'll forget this little incident ever happened."

"Don't make me do that. Just hold my tits, they feel so good around your cock."

I put my cock back between her tits and positioned my tip right up near her face. I grabbed her nipples again.

"I agree they do feel very good but there is still pre-cum on my dick and I want you to have it. You tasted so very good; you never know you might like it. And besides," I said while twisting her nipples, "you don't have much of an option."

Jennifer strained and bit her lip as I twisted her tender nipples. The brush was still buzzing on her pussy and she looked pleadingly back at me one last time. I responded by thrusting slightly and twisting her nipples a little more. She winced and turned and put her tongue out and licked the underside of my tip. She licked very cautiously at first but feeling my grip loosen, as I was lost in the pleasure she licked more confidently. Soon my head was clean and she pulled back.

"There its gone, now can I please go these bindings are so constricting."

"It seems you still don't understand how this works. But as long as you don't scream it will be alright."

"I'm not gonna scream just let me go and it will be..."

I smacked her pussy with the back scratcher. Fine if she didn't think she would scream then I thought it was time for some more fun with clips. Moving to her right I smacked her pussy again and shut off the brush. Grabbing the first string of clothespins I started to attach the pins on her left breast. Working my way down I attached four to her breast and kept going down her side pulling the skin up to put in the clip. Moving to the right I repeated the procedure on her right breast and side.

Her entire chest was now covered in the little pins but she kept quiet. I grabbed the brush again and turned it on pressing it to her clit. Leaning down I pushed my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around as the brush vibrated her clit. She moaned and her pussy clenched but she remained quiet. Sitting back up I reached for the pins I had tossed aside that were previously on her nipples.

Pulling her pussy lips apart I brought the first clip up and clamped it on the left side of her pussy right next to her clit. She bucked and moaned as I attached the clip. Attaching the second clip to the other side further exposing her clit her eyes started to water.

"You're a tough little girl aren't you? You like having all these clips on you. I guess I'll have to find something better for your nipples cause I'm out of clothespins."

Jennifer whimpered again but otherwise continued to remain silent. She was now involuntarily shaking from the brush on her clit and all the pins shook with each jolt. Taking the chopsticks from before I broke each in half, then using two halves I one end using tape. Once attached at one end I put it on her nipple and squeezed it together sliding on a tape ring on the end. By sliding the tape closer I could pinch harder than any of the clips. I reached over and attached the second clamp and as I finished Jennifer blurted out:

"Alright I get it, it hurts a lot. And my pussy is on fire. But you can't make me scream, please I have played your little fantasy just let me go."

Oh Jennifer, I thought, how wrong you were. Moving myself to over her head I looked down over her body. Wrapping the string around my hand I braced and yanked as hard as I could pulling all the clips on her right side off at once. Jennifer responded by screaming and bucking, as I'm sure she came. My cock twitched as I watched her body shake from secondary orgasms, the right side of her chest red where the clips were torn off.

"My little cum slut I told you not to scream, or I'd have to make sure you couldn't. We don't want to wake any of the neighbors up."

Tears steaming from her eyes she looked up at me, "Please stop. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, it was too much. Just let me go, please just take these things off."

"Take them off you say?" Her eyes went wide as I braced and tore off the left clips.

She screamed again and her body rocked from the force of her sensations.

"I just told you not to do that, and you did right away. I guess we'll have to keep you from doing that."

I grabbed her jaw and too weak to fight it she opened her mouth.

"Now suck my cock."

Weakly she licked the tip and grabbed the head with her lips. From my gentle pressure she sucked the cock into her mouth.

"That's right take my cock in your mouth. Suck it in. Deeper."

Pushing hard I forced my cock a little deeper in her mouth. After not too long she moaned and tried to pull off my cock. I pulled out and she gasped gulping air down stands of saliva still attached to my cock. After a few seconds to let her catch her breath I forced my cock back in her mouth.

"That's right take all, open up and feel my cock on your throat."

At first her mouth constricted but as I slid the tape closer to her nipple, tightening the makeshift clamp, she opened up. Again I pulled out to let her breathe and then forced it back in, all the way this time letting my balls rest on her beautiful face. She started to gag and her head and throat shook on my cock. I reached down and tits causing her to twitch as the chopsticks moved.

"Hold it, hold it, this feels so very good. Ahhh."

After a few more seconds I pulled out and bent down and I pushed my face on her pussy and tongued it. She gasped in surprise and I took the opportunity to drive back into her mouth. This time I stayed shallower and fucked her face as I devoured her pussy. I gripped her ass and pulled her pussy into my face. My cock felt so good in her throat and her pussy tasted oh so very good. I could feel myself getting close and I drove my fingers into her pussy.

"Oh my god. This is amazing. Stick your tongue out, I want to feel your tongue on my balls."

Amazingly she managed to get her tongue out and massaged my dick with it as I went in and out of her face my balls just tapping it with each thrust. Her pussy was warm and dripping and I knew she was getting close too. I could feel my balls tightening, but I held on for a long as I could, savoring every second of her dripping holes. Unable to hold back any longer I exploded into her throat, pushing in all the way. This set off her too and her body started to shake again. I gripped her and pulled her close to me my cock still buried in her throat and was in a state of euphoria was she gagged and shook around my cock, which was even more sensitive having just cum.

After her orgasm finally died out I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rolled back so my head was next to hers. For the next couple minutes she panted face slightly blue from the lack of oxygen. I again buried my self in her hair and hugged her body my cock pressed up against her side.

"Wow, that actually was amazing. You cock was so big in my mouth, and your cum inside me like that. It made me cum so hard. Are you just going to toy with me or are you actually going to fuck me. I've been laying here naked and you have had your cock all over me. You can't just leave me hanging like this."

I'm glad she could not see my face when she said this; my childish glee at her request to fuck her was impossible to contain. It was my eventual goal of course to fuck her but I had not even though to hope after tying her down and putting her through all this she would ask for it so willingly.

I climbed up and got between her legs rubbing my cock on her still dripping pussy.

"Well since you asked so nicely, I'll see what I can do."

Not waiting to go slow I pushed my cock into her and held it all the way in.

"Ahhhah," she cried out, "its so big, your fingers didn't open me up like this."

Her pussy was so tight around my cock and as I slid out of her I could not belive how good it felt. I started to thrust in and out of her and watched her tits as they rippled from the impacts.

"Its...so...good," she stammered between thrusts, "fuck me...faster"

Gripping her hips I started to piston in and out her body covered in sheen of sweat, tits now bouncing wildly. After a couple of minutes I had to look away from her, it was just too good. She was so beautiful, and still helpless to my fucking her. And I could just keep this up as long as I wanted, she was all mine.

"Harder, harder, fuck me until I can't think anymore. Oh my god!!"

"Oh my GOD! Your body is so freaking hot. You're going to make me cum."

"Wait, no. Don't cum in me! Please you don't have a condom or anything. Don't cum inside me or I will scream. Just cum on my tits or face. Please, please don't cum in my pussy."

"If you're sure that's what you want."

"Yes, yes it is oh thank you. Hey what are you doing? You're just going to let me go now?"

As she was talking I pulled out of her pussy and moved so my cock was between her tits again and began to untie her the bindings on her hands. I took the rope and repositioned her and retied it so it held her arms to her sides. The right arm I positioned so her fingers could reach her pussy and the left so it was on her right breast.

"No, I'm not done with you yet. I thought you might like to move your arms. Only catch is now you are going help me now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you can start by playing with yourself. I want to feel you as you masturbate yourself."

I resituated myself so I was right behind her and wrapped my hands around her pushing her hands her and began to massage them.

"That's right, my little cum slut, rub yourself off."

I gripped her left tit and pulled her to me. I kissed up the back of her neck. She moaned and her head rolled back but her hand kept moving on her pussy massaging it. It was probably very tender especially where the clips were.

"You like it don't you, your nipples and pussy so tender from all this punishment. You can't wait to have me back in side you. Don't worry I have a solution to our problems. I'm sure you love it."

Rather than respond verbally she rolled her head back and moaned. I kissed her hard holding her close to me cock throbbing on her naked body. Her breast squeezed in my hand and my other massaging her inner thigh. Her hands were still moving and as I slid my hand up to her crotch she twitched in my arms.

"That's right, it sucks doesn't it having someone this close unable to do anything but wait."

I slid my hand further into her crotch and circled her asshole. This time she shivered, whether from anticipation or fear I'm not certain.

"So agonizingly close, you want it so bad and yet fear the repercussions."

Pressing my finger on her hole my finger slid into her ass, lubed up from her dripping pussy. She froze in my arms, but I waited until her body relaxed massaging her tit and willing her to loosen with my kiss. "But just like me it's happening. All this anticipation and the big finale is in sight."

Pushing two fingers in I felt her winch, but her hand started to move again. Her body was on fire and as I continued to stretch her ass she started to breathe heavier and heavier. She now had her two middle fingers in her pussy palm up against her clit and was rocking with the motion of our fingers. I couldn't wait any longer and I lifted her up so the tip of my cock was positioned against her asshole.

"Wait, please I need more time. We can do this just not yet, I don't want too."

"I'm done waiting for you, its clear to me we both want this and your really in no position to argue. Oh and this time I do expect you to scream."

Letting go, her body fall on my cock I drove up into her ass. It was so tight; my cock all the way into her ass was almost unable to get blood flow. I could feel every artery as my heart attempted to push blood through.

"Ahhhhhhhh. Fuck you. Your so fucking big, you're going to tear my ass in half. Stop it, it is too much."

"And knows the part where you help me. See you're going to cum for me."

"I won't cum for y..."

Thrusting in her ass hard I said, "No you are going to cum for me, and you are going to rub yourself off while we fondle you and my cock is deep in your ass. Isn't that right?"

I rolled my hips a little and pulled hard on her nipples. She still refused to start rubbing again so I reached for the chopsticks. I placed it back on her nipple, the one not in reach of her hand and started to slide the tape in. About half way she submitted.

"Please, not again my nipples are so sore. I'll do anything just take it off."

"I told you to rub your self off, I want to feel as you cum in my arms with my cock in your ass."

She started to move her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"See now that wasn't so bad."

I slid the tape tighter on her nipple.

"Stop I'm going, I'm going."

I slid the tape a little more, now almost all the way down her nipple was turning purple.

"Oh I know, and I approve. You have no idea how long I've waited for this. Your nipple is just a reminder, at least for the present."

Jennifer was now biting her lip but her fingers were still moving, slightly faster now. Her other hand she was squeezing her nipple. Her ass was so tight around my cock; I held her to me and closed my eyes as she started to warm-up once again.

"You dirty little cum slut. You like my cock so deep in you. You feel every pulse, you want more, you want me to fuck you. You want me to pound your ass, while you play with your clit. You want this as bad as me, you're so hot right now you might even want it more."