Pushed a Little Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keep breathing faster, her fingers flying in and out, her other nipple now turning purple as she pulled on it. Her ass was now convulsing on my cock and I knew her pussy was too. Just as she started to positively pant I grabbed her hand and pulled it from her pussy.

"Aragh. Give it back."

"Why? I though you didn't want this."

"Yes, yes I want it just give it back I'm so close," she whimpered.

"What is it you want exactly?"

"I want to cum, god damn it. Why are you doing this I thought you..."

"How do you want to cum?

"I want to cum with you in my ass."

"So you like my cock in your ass?

"Aragh. Yes, yes I love your cock in my ass. It so big, I can feel every pulse. I have wanted it forever, but I just couldn't, it's so wrong. But it feels so fucking good, I want you to pound me with it, make my pussy spray cum with your giant cock I can't take anymore of this teasing.

"That's a good girl, now cum for me and then I'll fuck you."

With that I let her hand go and pulled off the clothespin. She whimpered and panted as I pulled on and played with her nipple. All the sensation magnified as blood and feeling returned. Her pussy made wet slapping sounds as she moved her hand in and out. I took my free hand and grabbed her neck, pulling her hair into my face and inhaling the scent. Her air restricted, nipple on fire, pussy being attacked, and ass tight with my cock inside her Jennifer was nearing the edge. Then she hit it.

Her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. Her body started to positively shake with the force of this orgasm. Her back arched and her hips bucked, slamming my cock as they did so, this pushed her even higher. I clung to her body one hand over her tits, one around her waist. Rather than let her down, I countered her bucks with thrusts of my own. Her ass was shaking and tighter than ever, but my cock pounded it.

"OH MY GOD! Fuck me, harder, harder. Slam that cock into me."

"That's right take it you know you want it."

"Yes, yes fuck me. Its...so...fucking...good"

Her body rippled with the force of my impacts. Her tits bouncing even in the holds of our hands. She again was fingering herself and still crying out. I was nearing the edge myself and there was no holding back this time.

"Oh my god cum in me I want it, I want it all. Fill my ass with your cum. I want to feel you cum inside me again."

I was only too eager to fill this request and after watching her beautiful body a few more seconds in the mirror as I fucked her ass I came. I came harder than I even had before, still slamming into her ass my body shook as I let myself go. Jennifer started to cum again herself as I emptied myself in her but I was almost beyond recognition. I thrust as may times as I could but eventually collapsed dick growing limp in her ass as I held her body to me.

She was mine, all mine I had her tied here, dick in her ass, and I just felt her cum untold times before I came in her. For several minutes we lay there panting enjoying the afterglow what just happened. After a long time Jennifer spoke up.

"Umm, so now what happens?"

I thought for a second and then got out from under her, and moved to her ankles. "I guess I untie you," and I loosened her left ankle and brought the slightly bruised ankle to my mouth and kissed it, "provided you stay right here. I have no intention of letting you leave tonight, you are far too comfortable to sleep with and besides your clothes are cut to ribbons."

Once I finished untying her she pulled herself close tits pressing against me, "and in the morning?"

"I think a cool down of sorts is in order, time to practice different positions..."

"Shut up and kiss me already."

I kissed her and we fell back to the bed and pulled the blamange back over us. Her body was warm and soft in my arms, her hair still so sweet. Soon we both fell asleep.