Pushed Past My Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

It was a small wedding, with only family and a few close friends, after which we went on a seven-day honeymoon, cruise to the Caribbean. On the second day, I jokingly told Kate we needed to eventually leave the cabin so the steward could at least change the sheets.

Everyone greeted us at dinner that night. The big joke was that the newlyweds finally decided to leave their cabin for some nourishment. We were with a lot of youngish couples and all but one of the four were married. After that night, we hung out as a group and went to the clubs and shows together. The girls would gather around and talk about us guys, while we drank, gambled and watched the eye candy walk by.

At the clubs we all danced but most of us guys petered out well before midnight. I loved to watch Kate dance as she gracefully floated around on the floor. Every once in a while some guy would ask her to dance, but she always showed them her wedding ring. She did however; seem to dance with one of the wife's more than the others.

Jean was about 5'8" and was built like a fashion model; thin and without hardly any boobs. She had beautiful long red hair and it seemed she was always swishing it this way or that.

One evening I noticed Kate whisper something to Jean and they both laughed looking at me. That's the night I found out that Larry and Jean lived just 45 minutes South of us; hell, we were almost neighbors.

By 1:30 am I was bone tired and was ready for bed. "Let's call it a night babes," I told Kate.

"If you don't mind, Jean and I are going to take a few laps around the deck; I'll meet you in bed when we're done," she said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Go for it girl, but don't wait too long; because I'm beat."

Sometime during the night, Kate slipped into the bed beside me and fell asleep. I didn't notice her until about 6:00 am when I woke up.

"What time did you get in?" I asked.

"About 3:00 am, now leave me alone and let's go back to sleep," she said grabbing for me.

"I'm going to hit the gym before breakfast, see you back here about 9:00," I said as I kissed her before leaving. Talk about mung mouth, Kate really had bad breath this morning.

The six of us met for breakfast and we spent the last two days of the cruise partying with them. On the last day we exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses before leaving; then it was back to the real world.

We saw Larry and Jean about once a month for dinner, and Kate and Jean found plenty of time to meet and go shopping together. "I really like Jean, she's almost like the sister I never had," Kate told me one night. After about six months, Carol, Jean and Kate started doing girls night every Thursday.

You know how, when things change so gradually over time, that you almost miss them? That's how my love life started to decrease. When we first got married, if I refuse to have sex with Kate, she'd pout until I relented. Then we moved to the point if I was too tired from work, she'd just kiss me and we'd fall asleep. Finally she stopped asking and it was me, who became the aggressor; that was a real switch. However, when we did make love, Kate was always trying to be the person in charge of the session.

It was almost two years to the month, after the cruise, when I started putting two and two and two together and was getting three.

It was close to 1:00 am, and Larry, Tim and myself were sitting at our table watching the girls dancing by themselves.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm beat and ready to blow this place," Larry piped up.

"Me too," Tim added. "I've got to sneak into the office tomorrow and finish up some paperwork for a case hitting Monday."

We motioned the girls back to the table and told them we wanted to call it a night.

They complained that the night was still young and they didn't want to leave just yet.

"Serves us right ladies for marrying a bunch of old men," Kate said with a laugh. Reluctantly, we packed up and headed for the door.

That night Kate was all over me. "Don't you dare tell me no tonight," she warned, "or I'll rape your ass tonight," she said ripping off her clothes.

"What made you so hot tonight?" I asked feeling her soaked pussy.

"Dancing, dancing all ways gets me hot," she informed me.

"But hon, you weren't dancing with me much tonight," I replied.

"I know that, but you never took your eyes off me all night; it was like you were undressing me with your eyes," Kate said as she started giving me one of her fantastic blowjobs.

Who was I to argue as she licked and slurped me into submission; but something didn't seem just right.

She was getting ready Thursday night to go out when I snuck up behind her. "If you skip tonight, I'll make it worth your while," I said grabbing her around the waist.

"No can do, I'm driving tonight and Jean is going to be here any minute," Kate told me.

"Maybe I should go with you guys tonight?" I replied.

"Girls night, understand, only girls," she said putting on a short black skirt. "So, unless you grew a pussy last night, no way Jose; as they say in Mexico."

"Well don't be too late tonight, I miss you when you're gone," I said in my best pouting voice.

"Just make sure your up and ready when I get home tonight," she said slapping my ass. "Momma's going to need loving and lots of it," she told me.

Twenty minutes later, Jean and Kate were out the door and on their way to pick up Carol. And me? I was dressed and out the door following them to the club.

As I said, something just didn't feel right, and though I thought Kate would never cheat on me, I had to get that vision out of my brain.

Thank God they went to a big club so I could blend in with the crowd. I found a seat on the other side of the bar, where I could see both the dance floor and their table.

It was pretty boring for the first couple of hours. They all danced together and turned down every guy flat that asked them to dance; and there were a lot of them. At a little after 11:00 I was getting ready to leave when something caught my eye. Instead of just the three girls, there was now five and all dirty dancing with each other.

What a sight, five hot babes bumping and grinding with each other; and I wasn't the only one watching either. Most of the single guys were getting hard just watching them, but when they took it to the next level I stopped dead in my tracks.

Carol was rubbing her self on Jean's back as she had her arms around Kate's waist, and was pulling her in tight. For a second, I wished I was where Jean was now; in between Kate and Carol. That's right, me as the filling in a female sandwich; sounded yummy.

This went on for about twenty minutes more before they grabbed their stuff and left the club; with me right behind them.

They drove around for another ten minutes before pulling into the Motel 6 parking lot. They all got out, went to room 125 and walked in.

"What the hell? Why are they checking into a motel room? Was Jean spending the weekend? No, if she was, she'd be staying with either Carol or us," I thought to myself. There wasn't another car any where near the room, but something was up.

Five minutes later I got out of my car and walked over to the room. "All right Sherlock, what the hell are you going to do now; knock on the door?" I said to myself as I put my back up against the wall. "They find out I'm spying on them, I'm dead meat; but I need to know who else is there," I told myself as I tried to look through the window.

I only saw the three girls and they were almost all undressed now and looking through what looked like overnight bags. When I saw what they pulled out, I had my answer.

Quietly I went back to my car and drove back home. "Same story, different date and channel," I said to myself as I pack a suitcase finishing the last of my Corona.

I was sitting on the couch, completely dressed, when Kate walked through the front door.

"Hey babes, strip, we've got a lot of love making ahead of us tonight," she said with a laugh.

"Haven't you had enough tonight already," I said in a deadpan voice.

"What are you talking about hon?" she said as she started to unzip her skirt.

"Motel 6, how fucking long has it been going on Kate?" I said in a loud voice. "I finally realized now, that you had Jean that night on the cruise, but how long have you and Carol been lovers?"

"It's not what you think Steve, really," is all she got out before I stopped her.

"Kate, I saw you with the dildo strapped on you, as you started kissing Carol; how long God dammit?" I yelled.

Kate slumped into the chair and started to cry. "Eight years," is all she said.

"Does Tim know?"

"I'm not sure, Carol thinks he suspects something, but she keeps him satisfied so he's happy."

"Ya right; dumb and happy; isn't that what you women call it?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"So everyone's playing everyone else, and the dumb husbands are waiting for their faithful wife's to come home to them, horny every Thursday night. I hope it was worth it," I told her.

"Was I just for show or did you love me like you would a dog or cat," I asked.

"I love you, I really do, and it's just that I love Carol too."

"And now Jean also?" I spat at her. "Kate you make me sick. You knew about my past, and still you made me fall in love with you, fully knowing you were going to cheat on me; that's even lower than what Ann and Kenny did to me."

Kate was now crying telling me how much she loved me and that she hadn't been with another man since before we got married; but she never said anything about women.

It's tough losing a woman to another guy, but that's something you can live with. But it was like someone drove a stake through my heart knowing that I'd lost Kate to another women; then it dawned on me, I never had her.

"I'll pick up the rest of my stuff this weekend and I'll start the paperwork tomorrow," I told her.

"I don't want a divorce, I know we can work through this," she pleaded with me. "Just give me sixty days to change your mind, that's all I ask."

"And what's going to change in sixty days Kate?" "Are you going to become suddenly straight? Are you going to wipe out all the past incidents of your cheating? Tell me Kate, what are you going to change."

She just sobbed louder as I walked out to my car and left. I got a room at the Motel 6, I wondered if their room was still available as I tossed and turned for the rest of the night.

At 7:30 am, Tim called me. "Meet me at Denny's at 8:30, we need to talk," was all he said.

After we sat down and ordered coffee he started in on me.

"I know what you're going to say to me this morning; Carol and I've been at it all night. No I didn't know Kate was a lesbian, nor did I know that she and Kate have had this on again, off again love affair for the past seven years."

"Eight years," I corrected him.

"What ever," he told me. "I just wanted you to know I didn't sand bag you; that's all."

"What are you going to do about Carol?" I asked.

"Haven't a clue, its still too new and raw. I asked her why, but all she did was cry louder. I did asked her however if the kids were mine, and she got indignant and asked me how I could I even ask her such a question; can you believe it? Tim said with a frustrated laugh.

"Do you think we should call Larry?" Tim said.

"And tell him what, that our lesbian wife's have been screwing around with his wife for the last year and a half; not on your life," I told Tim. "It's not our place; Jean gets a bye from us on this one."

"Steve, before you even ask, I can't represent you in your divorce, but here's the name of a sharp attorney if you need one," he said pushing a paper across the table.

"It's not a women is it?" I asked.

"No it's a retired friend that's always looking for a little side work," Tim said. "I hope this won't effect our friendship going forward good buddy?"

"Naw, just don't invite me over to dinner or have Carol fix me up with anymore of her friends; ok?" I told him.

The divorce went through without a hitch. We split up everything 50/50 and I came out with not much more than I went into the marriage with. I told everyone who asked, that it just didn't work out and left it at that.

Tim is trying to make it work with Carol, with the stipulation that she never sees Kate again; I hope it works out for them.

I see Kate around once in a while but we never talk, what would we say anyway? She's now openly a lesbian and probably a lot happier.

Every once in a while, I wonder where I'd be right now if I hadn't followed Kate that night. She'd probably still be cheating on me, but at least I'd have the use of her fantastic lips and mouth; the girl could really suck cock.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12