Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Professor of Sexual Studies finds a willing assistant.
6.4k words
4.51
51.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to a special young lady who one day did walk into my life. With much regret, she didn't stay long. The following is based on "what if" -- what if she stayed longer than a night. Despite her transience, her spirit continues to inspire me, to push me to transcend my own borders...Maybe someday she will find this and recognize herself in the story... Maybe, just maybe...

*

A cool October breeze whistled through the pines, the moon, nearly full, floated across the horizon. The hot jacuzzi water soothed my body, I became hypnotized by the bubbly froth, my mind lost wandering back over the past six months. Utterly unbelievable, I thought; a journey unimaginable, full of enticement, excitement, eroticism, to levels I never thought possible. I wrote about this stuff, but never lived it, until one evening when Rachel walked into my office...

It had been a long day on campus. Besides having to practically yell at the students in my intro class for being so unprepared there was a lengthy department meeting that always wears me down. While I wanted to just go home and sip a glass of wine and unwind in the jacuzzi on the deck looking out into the woods, I also had to finish up a report for the Dean on my new research project on how sexuality is performed in different urban settings. I intended to include several students to assist with the research and I think the term "sexuality" got the administration all worried. A colleague had advised me to say "gender" instead; unfortunately I didn't heed her advice.

I was trying to reflect on different ways we act out our sexuality in order to try and make it seem more innocent to the Dean when there was a knock on the door. The knock startled me, it was late and I didn't think anyone was around. I inadvertently barked out "What?"

Opening the door slowly, a slight voice started to apologize for disturbing me.

"Oh Rachel. Come in. I'm sorry, I'm just deep in thought and wasn't expecting anyone. Please sit, it's OK. So, how are you doing? What brings you into these quarters this time of night? Particularly on a Friday! Don't you have some party or another to attend?"

"Professor I'm sorry to disrupt your work. I can come back tomorrow or another time. I had to drop a paper off for Professor Thompson and just saw your light on and thought I'd stop by."

"It's fine. I'm just writing some stupid report for the administration; I think their sole purpose is to make our lives miserable. But tell me, how can I help you?"

"If you don't have time, we can set an appointment and I can come back."

"It's fine, I need the break to clear my mind a little; I haven't been able to think properly. It's been a long day."

"Well, I was just wondering about our assignment for the urban studies class. I have a few ideas and am curious what you think would be best. The discussions we had on gender and sexuality really interested me and I was thinking of a few ways to approach it."

"This must be divine intervention! I myself was just trying to reflect on this issue more to sell the idea to the Dean. Is this an interest of yours? Because if it is something you want to pursue, I'm looking to hire a few research assistants."

"Really? Wow! That would be amazing. I mean, it would be such a great opportunity to work with you."

Throughout our conversation I delighted in getting to feast my eyes on the young coed's beauty. Her sparkling blue eyes so full of wonder and seeming innocence mesmerized one. The tight tee-shirt showed her full breasts, making it even harder not to stare.

We entered into a long discussion about several topics Rachel proposed for her research project, including where different "adult" entertainment centers are located in a city and the type of clientele that visit them; different places teenagers go for dates, such as malls, and how they perform their sexuality in public places; and, different issues about prostitution. I was quite impressed with her ability to analytically engage everyday issues and practices, but also relate them to different theoretical concepts we had been discussing in class.

Rachel was particularly interested in some of the ideas from "Queer theory," critically questioning how we construct what is "normal" and "abnormal" behavior. She tried to relate the theory to issues of heterosexuality and argue how only particular sets of heterosexual practices were socially constructed as acceptable, while others were not and how labels such as "slut" were used to police borders.

Having written several books on the topic, from sex tourism to diverse coming of age rites, I was quite impressed with her engagement with the ideas. She was much more open in our personal conversation than she had been all semester in the class.

Somehow the meandering conversation turned to strip-joints and she was wondering about the lives of strippers.

Out of the blue I turned the question to her, "So, I'm curious Rachel, have you ever been to a strip-joint."

The question took her by surprise, she looked a little shocked and taken aback, and seemed embarrassed to answer it.

"You have, haven't you?"

"Is it that obvious?" she laughed. "Yes, well, it was a friend's bachelorette party and we had gotten a little drunk and someone mentioned it was amateur night at the King's Haven. Have you heard of it?"

"Yeah, I've been there."

"You have?" she questioned with surprise in her voice.

"Research! All research!" I said laughing.

She laughed too; exposing my little secret made her more comfortable in the personalization of our conversation.

"Yeah, it's a pretty wild place. It was packed with guys, but there were a few other girls there, besides the dancers. Some of them were really hot."

"Now you have me intrigued, did you compete in the amateur competition?"

Again she looked shocked by the question, but her cheeks turned red, exposing her secret.

"Look, if we are going to do research on sexuality in public, there is no place to be shy or embarrassed. We've all done wild and different things, some of which we may not be the proudest of, but that is what is so fascinating about the topic, is trying to question what pushes us to transcend the socially normative boundaries. It helps to reflect upon our own experiences to understand others. And besides, remember I have a few years on you, I'm sure that I have experiences that would turn your cheeks even brighter red!"

Rachel laughed, relaxing in the conversation; opening up to the direction the discussion was turning, from abstract ideas and theoretical concepts to more personal issues and experiences.

"Ok, so what about you? What is one of your wilder experiences?" Rachel asked, turning the tables on me.

"Oh, what is this, like truth or dare? Besides you haven't even answered my question yet!"

"Yes, yes I did compete. It was something else being up on stage in front of a bunch of strangers. With all the cheering and hooting one sort of looses one self. It was such a turn on."

"Well, I must say, I'm very sorry I missed that show! You are a stunningly beautiful woman, I'm sure you floored the audience."

"Thank you. I did take 2nd place."

"Not bad, I'm not surprised. Perhaps competing in another amateur night might be a fascinating approach into our research."

"Yeah, and a good chance for you to see my breasts."

"There are advantages to doing this kind of research."

Needless to say, by this time in our conversation I was rock hard with a noticeable tent in my slacks, well hidden behind my desk. Fortunately, I had already loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt.

"Come on, confess, you get students all the time."

"Excuse me? All of a sudden you've gotten very bold. I thought I was the professor here!" I said laughing.

"You are the one who mentioned Truth or Dare. So which is it, Truth or Dare?"

"Oh god, it's been a few years since I've been asked that question. Ok, Ok, truth."

"Have you ever slept with a student?"

"Oh, that is a dangerous question."

"That means you have?"

"Well, not since becoming a professor. But when I was a teaching assistant in grad school I did sleep with a few of the undergrads. So, yes, I've slept with a student before. Ok, so I get to ask now, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Besides competing in amateur night, what is one of the wildest things you've done sexually?"

"Hmmmm, just one?" she laughed very seductively, staring into my eyes as she replied. "I guess one of the wildest things was having sex in an alley way with a complete stranger outside of a bar. He pushed me up against the wall and ... well, it was just intense."

"Very bold! I think I've chosen the perfect research assistant. And here I thought you were all innocent and shy."

"Ah, if you only knew what lurks beneath the surface! And you, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth seems dangerous enough for me."

"What's one of your wildest sexual experiences?"

"Wow, guess it depends on how you define wild. One of the most memorable was having a threesome with two girls. Though these days, that almost seems to be a norm."

"Wild, I never would have thought professors actually have sex lives. When did that happen?"

"Well, we are human beings, you know; at least we were before we became professors! It was a long time ago, when I was in college with a girlfriend and her roommate in the dorm. Drunk after a party, a game of Truth or Dare, and soon we were all naked licking, sucking and fucking! Ok, my turn to ask again, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmmm, what if I say dare?"

I didn't reply I just stared into her beautiful blue eyes. They sparkled with desire and anticipation, I read so easily what she wanted, but began to wonder if we should head down that path. It's a dangerous desire to pursue.

"What, you don't want to see my breasts? Or dare me to do something else?"

"Rachel, I'm sorry, this is perhaps a bit more intense than it should be. I should not have encouraged this. Perhaps..."

As I'm saying this Rachel stood up and started swaying her body to a silent beat in her head and very seductively lifted her tee-shirt up and over her breasts, pulling if off and tossing it back on the chair.

"Rachel, please."

"Please what? Please take off my bra? Or please put my tee-shirt back on? What do you want?"

As she is saying this she danced her way around to the back of my desk.

"Oh god. You are so beautiful and seductive. You know, I've fantasized about this moment since you first walked into my class."

"Really? You fantasize about me?"

"Come here."

Rachel walked over and sat on my lap. Her breasts heaving from her deep breaths. I looked deep into her eyes, I just couldn't avoid her eyes; they suck me in making me melt seeing how they radiate such passion and desire. Even now, I can spend the whole day just looking into her deep blue eyes; they bring such joy, such contentment, and such desire.

"Rachel, this is complicated."

With that she leaned over and kissed me hard. Our mouths immediately opened, our tongues sought each other out, dancing to their own hot tune.

Breaking the kiss I panted, "Oh Rachel, you are so beautiful." And then I started kissing her neck, making my way down towards her full, nubile bosom. Rachel reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, pulling it away as I started to kiss between her two breasts. I cusped one and fondled it; they are so firm, so perfect. I sucked on her nipple making her gasp loudly, shuddering with pleasure.

I stood her up and pushed her back against the desk. I continued to fondle, kiss and suck her breasts as she ran her fingers through my thick hair. I reached for her jeans and undid them, pulling them down off her legs. I wasted no time, placing my hand firmly on her panty-clad pussy, pressing hard. She squeezed her legs together, pressing my hand harder into her crotch. I could feel her dampness through her panties.

I leaned up and started kissing Rachel on the lips again as she started frantically undoing my tie and removing my shirt. Once she had it unbuttoned and pulled out from my slacks she then unhooked my belt. I helped her unzip my pants then she pulled them down along with my boxers. Without even letting me get my shoes off and step out of my slacks she kneeled down on the floor and started kissing my cock.

"Oh god, Rachel. Please, yes, suck me. Suck my cock."

"Is this what you want professor? Your student to suck your cock?" she asked in an innocent little girls voice, looking up seductively, right into my eyes.

"Oh fuck. Yes, I want my sexy little student to suck me."

With that Rachel dived in, taking my whole cock into her mouth. She slid up and down my cock, fondling my balls. She kissed the head then licked up and down, then sucked me fully into her mouth again. After the enticing build up and seeing her topless on her knees in front me, I couldn't last long. It was a fantasy come true, I was in a dream world. I still am!

Sensing my muscles tense, Rachel began sucking my cock with wild abandon. I love when she does that, slowly brining me to climax then letting go, sucking me hard until I explode. For the past six months she's done it almost every day. I can never get enough of the feel of her luscious full lips wrapped around my throbbing cock.

As she kneeled there bobbing her head up and down my cock rapidly I began spurting loads of cum into her mouth. Rachel held the tip of my cock by her lips as she milked my cock and balls with her hands. I squirted three loads into her waiting mouth, more cum than I'd released in ages.

"Oh fuck Rachel. That was amazing. Ohhhh, you are a goddess. I think I've found the perfect research assistant."

Rachel beamed with excitement and then stood back up in front of me. I kissed her, tasting my own cum on her lips and in her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I told her to sit on the chair. First I finished removing my shoes and slacks, along with my shirt and tie, before I knelt down in front of her. Her small, shaved pussy was dripping wet, filling my nostrils with her sweet aroma.

I licked my way up her inner thigh and went straight for her pussy. I needed to taste her. Her pussy is so beautiful, shaved clean except for a little tuff above, and tiny little pussy lips. I flicked my tongue across her pussy; she shuddered in response. As I licked her she reached down and spread her pussy lips apart for me as I began to lap up her juices.

I pushed my tongue in deeper, starting to tongue fuck her as she played with her clit. I then slid a finger into her pussy, then two. I finger fucked her as I licked up the juices flowing out. Rachel lifted up her legs and placed them on my shoulders, pushing my face harder into her pussy. I could barely breathe, but was too engrossed in pleasuring her to care.

Rachel moaned and gasped as my fingers furiously fucked her. Within minutes she was cumming. Rachel's body shuddered and quaked in orgasmic bliss. She instinctively pushed me away from her glistening wet pussy, now overly sensitive from her orgasm.

As I was kneeling there in front of her, Rachel looked down as she recovered from her orgasmic bliss and started laughing, my face covered in her juices. Still sitting in the chair, she leaned over and kissed me, licking my face clean.

"Wow! That was better than I imagined it would be," she mused.

"You imagined this?"

"I don't think there is a girl in your class who doesn't imagine this."

"Oh come on, they all think I'm just a nerdish professor."

"Yeah, that's what turns them on!"

"Come on, you really fantasized about this?"

"Shhhh, kiss me again!" she ordered.

I just looked at her in wonderment. She is definitely not the innocent little girl who I thought first walked into my office an hour earlier. She isn't just a student either. She might be half my age, in fact more than half my age, but I'm overcome with a deeper desire to explore her, body and spirit; a stirring, not just in my cock, whirls through my body. Rachel opens within me a feeling of desire I haven't felt in years.

"What are you staring at, professor?"

"You! I'm still just baffled what happened and wondering what's next."

"Well, I hope I know what is next, I want to feel your cock inside of me," she says, batting her eyes in feigned innocence.

I just chuckle, continuing to stare at her.

We both become lost in the moment staring into one another's eyes. Breaking the stillness, I reached up and placed my hand on her cheek, softly rubbing it. I ran my thumb over her lips and she kissed it. I stood up and pulled her up next to me, pushing her naked breasts against my chest as we kissed. It was a kiss of passion, brining forth my hidden desires, my wonderment at her sheer sexuality, my contentment of having her, Rachel, standing next to me, our bodies pressed together, both of us naked, satiated. It also creates a stirring in my cock that does not go unnoticed.

Rachel reached down and rubbed my cock making me moan with the heat of her touch. I reached for one of her breasts, cupping it and rubbing my thumb over the nipple.

Breaking the kiss I leaned down and placed her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it. Rachel sighed loudly and grasped my dick harder. I set her on the desk as she continued to tease my cock and as I sucked on her pert, nubile breasts. I slid my hand down her stomach towards her waiting pussy, she automatically spreads her legs apart. I feel Rachel's dampness, slipping my finger into her hot pussy, then pulling it out and licking it clean. I gently teased her pussy and clit with my fingers as she leaned back on the desk with both hands, giving me open access to her glorious body.

I kissed my way from her neck down to her pussy and back up, while one hand fingered her quivering pussy and the other played with her breasts. I nibbled on her neck and licked her ear, making her squirm.

I whisper into Rachel's ear, "You are so amazingly beautiful. I want you so badly."

She moaned on hearing my words and we started kissing, our lips expressing our mutual desire for one another. As much as I desired to take her home and make sweet and passionate love to her all night, my mind was racing with my need to possess her completely in that moment. I needed to fuck her and fuck her hard.

I break our kissing and pulled her off the desk. At first she is a little startled not sure what I was doing, but she surrendered herself to me, allowing herself to be possessed by our entangled desires. I quickly turned her around and forcefully bent her over the desk. With my feet I kick her legs apart, making her spread them, her tight ass in the air, her pussy begging to be taken. Without saying a word, I grabbed my cock and thrust it into her waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel half screamed, half moaned. "Ohhhhh yes. Fuck me hard professor. Fuck your little slut student. Oh yes, you naughty professor, take me. Fuck me. I'm your little slut. Use me. Oh fuck, how your big cock fills my little teen pussy. Oh god, professor... Oh yes, fuck me like your little slut. Your little teen slut. Fuck your student."

My cock twitches hard hearing her dirty talk, making me fuck her harder and harder. As I pound into her she reached across the desk holding onto the other edge, both my hands held her hips, pulling her into me in rhythm with my pounding. Seeing her beautiful tight ass shake with each thrust adds to my excitement.

Rachel leaned up a little, her hands firmly planted on the desk bracing herself. I reached around and grabbed both of her luscious tits with my hands squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples.

Rachel moaned with pleasure, "Awwww yes. Oh fuck yes. Pinch my nipples. Oh my naughty professor, fuck me. Take me. Oh fuck yes; oh god, fuck me harder."

And I do just that. I pull her nipples, twisting them and pinching them, thrusting my cock harder into her tight teen pussy. Within minutes Rachel is cumming. She tries to stifle her screams biting into her fist. Her body literally shakes for a minute or longer and I can feel her orgasmic juices flowing out her pussy and down our legs.

12