Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Lizzie makes her man happy with a public fuck.
2.2k words
4.16
57.2k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie's heart pounded inside her chest as they walked from the car.

Her sex life had been adventurous, but she never dreamed she would do anything like this.

Touching herself in front of a lover was one thing, having a threesome with her best mate and her boyfriend was another, but performing with a virtual stranger in front of a whole crowd was territory unknown.

She'd shared fantasies online with Simon for months after meeting briefly at a party and becoming friends on Facebook. Her best friend Kate had introduced them but warned her that Simon snared women and held them under some sort of mind control. Lizzie was smitten before that mind control even began.

She'd opened up to him with no inhibitions whatsoever, talking candidly about her sex life with past lovers. They'd progressed to cybersex, first on social networking sites, then through Skype. There was a certain detachment that enabled Lizzie to push the boundaries, enjoying multiple orgasms without even being in the same room as the man who was making her day.

"Skype?" the text would say whenever Simon felt horny. More often than not Lizzie would oblige, immediately excited at the prospect of a stolen hour of fun and fantasy.

She was ensnared in a world of self gratification and the couple soon perfected the art of cybersex, bringing one another to climax slowly, sensuously.

Simon was most definitely in control; something Lizzie hadn't been used to in previous relationships. She'd always been the dominant one, making the first move, pushing sexual boundaries and taboos.

Now she was a pussycat, ready to roll over and succumb at the blink of an eye.

She remembered the first time they fantasised about having sex in front of strangers. It had driven her wild.

"I want us to fuck in public today," Simon had said as they chatted online.

Her heart raced as she imagined a group of strangers watching them.

"We're at a gig. There are thousands of people all around us, all wrapped up with watching the band," Simon had said.

"We only have eyes for one another.

"We're dancing together.

"Touching.

"Everywhere.

"You're wearing a low cut vest top.

"I pull it up, revealing your naked, pert breasts underneath.

"The people around us notice what we're doing Lizzie. They're looking at your breasts as I bend down and tickle your nipple with my tongue, the other breast grabbed in my hand."

"I want you," Lizzie replied.

"I want you too Lizzie, but first you have to perform.

"Perform for your audience."

Lizzie stood up in front of the webcam and danced seductively. She watched Simon take out his cock, rubbing it slowly and gently at first, then faster as she gyrated in front of him. It was his own personal lap dance but both were fantasising about the people around them watching.

"They're watching us Lizzie. Men around us are getting stiff as they watch you. I want you to perform for them."

The conversation paused as they both enjoyed touching themselves. Lizzie's pussy was very wet. She placed her fingers inside, pulling them out slowly and licking her juices.

"Suck my cock Lizzie," said Simon.

"In front of all these people."

Lizzie got wetter and wetter as she imagined running her tongue around the tip of Simon's cock as people watched her. His cock was large and hard and she took him deep into her mouth.

"You're fucking my mouth," she told him.

"So many people watching your cock pump in and out of my mouth while you stand tall and proud, trousers at your ankles.

"You're enjoying me rubbing my hand up and down your shaft as I lick your cock."

Lizzie was watching Simon on webcam, now leaning back in his executive chair, eyes closed in ecstasy as he imagined her sucking him off in front of everyone.

"Now we're going to fuck properly," said Lizzie.

"Bend over," said Simon, back in control.

"I want you on all fours so I can fuck you hard and deep."

Lizzie moaned as she fucked herself with her fingers. She moved the cam so Simon could get a good view of her hot wet pussy as she opened it wide with both hands for him to see inside.

"Fuck me Simon.

"Harder.

"Harder.

"Deeper."

The pair were lost in their own world, sharing the same fantasy.

"Can you feel me Simon," she asked.

"I'm cumming."

She opened her eyes to watch Simon unload his cum, both of them ending the session with a wry grin.

"Have a nice day!" Simon said as they logged off.

That fantasy was to return many times, each time getting ruder and more adventurous.

"I want us to act out our fantasy," Simon had said on their last cybersex session.

"Do it for real. In front of people."

Lizzie's heart stopped and she struggled to hide her fright from the webcam.

"I want you to do it for me Lizzie," he said.

"Show me that our relationship means more to you than any other old sex chat."

"I want to, but I'm scared," she confessed.

"I'll be gentle with you," he laughed.

Lizzie had avoided Simon for a couple of days after that, ignoring his texts and going offline everytime he came on.

She was scared about their relationship. Up until now it had just been fantasy, now she would have to perform for real. What if she wasn't as good in the flesh as she was in cyberspace?

What if she couldn't go through with it? What would he think then?

One thing she did know was that she didn't want their fun to end. She was turned on by the thought of having sex with him for real, and liked the idea of having sex in public.

"I'll do it. For you," she told him. "To show you how much you mean to me."

Simon had wasted no time.

'I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9pm. We're going to a place that's been recommended to me. It has a sex booth we can perform in. The clientele are all middle class businessmen,' the text had said.

Lizzie was petrified and didn't sleep a wink that night. She went over their conversations again and again in her head. She knew he had a hold over her and wanted to fight against that but she liked the power he had over her. He dominated her thought processes. She craved him like she'd never craved anything before. She was desperate for them to act out some of their fantasies.

Lizzie knew Simon had pushed her to her limit. Could she go through with this?

Simon was excited and a little nervous too. If he was honest, he'd only dreamt of doing something like this. He'd fantasised about fucking in a sex booth with many women -- but it was a fantasy, that's all. Now it seemed he'd pushed his own boundaries as well as Lizzie's. But he wanted to fuck Lizzie in public more than anything. He had to do it.

Lizzie felt embarrassed as she opened the door and stepped out into his car. Here was a man who knew more about her than any other person, yet they were strangers to one another. She felt sick and questioned whether she was doing the right thing.

"Can we stop for a drink on the way?" she asked. "I think I need some Dutch courage."

After three doubles, she was brave enough to go ahead with their plan. They'd chatted in the bar face to face, had physical contact, and Lizzie knew she wanted to do this.

They parked a couple of roads away from the club and Lizzie held Simon's hand as he led the way.

"We have a booth booked," said Simon as they stepped inside.

A busty brunette dressed in a frilly white bra, knickers and suspenders led them down some steps.

"This is your own preparation room, feel free to use it for whatever you need to do to prepare," she said.

"This is it then," said Lizzie. "Too late to turn back."

Simon leant forward and kissed her, slowly at first, exploring her mouth gently with his tongue. She pulled him towards her and kissed him back harder, hands straight down to touch his cock.

It felt even better than it looked. Hard and ready for action.

Simon unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor revealing a black and pink basque. Her breasts were pushed together and Simon was desperate to rub his cock between them.

He bent down as he slowly pulled down her panties to reveal a neat waxed pussy. Leaning forward, he licked her clit, like a puppy suckling at its mother. Lizzie spread her legs and crouched down, almost forcing Simon to explore her cunt with his tongue.

He gently pushed two fingers inside of her, feeling her wetness and knowing she was ready for this adventure. Lizzie pulled away from him and led him to the other side of the small, low lit room onto a red leather couch.

Lizzie knelt down in front of Simon, facing the wall.

Without speaking a word, he pulled her hair to one side and started to nuzzle her neck. His other hand reached round to her full breasts and he ran his tongue down her neck and spine.

Both hands were now reaching down and touching her smooth arse.

"Fuck me Simon," she said. I want our first time to be just for us."

He pushed his hard cock deep inside her cunt. She was hot and juicy and he pumped hard and rhythmically as she writhed and moaned with pleasure.

Simon was so close to climax. He'd imagined this so many times and now here he was fucking her senseless. She spun round to face him, keeping his cock inside her as she cocked her leg over his head. Then she pushed him to the ground and sat astride him, pumping up and down his hard cock and enjoying every inch.

Within minutes he was shooting his hot cum high inside of her, no longer in control of himself or the situation.

There was a knock at the door, so perfectly timed Lizzie was sure there must have been cameras watching them.

"We're ready for you now," said the brunette who had led them down.

They made their way along a stark breeze block corridor before the door to the booth was opened and they stepped inside.

Around 20 men were gathered on the other side of the glass.

Lizzie looked each one of them deep in the eyes as Simon slowly undid her basque. It fell to the floor revealing her nakedness and Simon ran his hands across her entire body, leaving nowhere untouched.

Standing tall and upright, Lizzie opened her legs, turned round and bent over, reaching down to the stilettos she'd bought especially for the occasion.

She knew the men were watching her, looking at her pussy and her arse. She reached through her legs to touch herself, glancing at some of the men as she did. She saw one rubbing his cock through his trousers, another unzipped his jeans and took out his hard cock for all to see.

Simon was amazed by Lizzie's performance. He truly thought she wouldn't have been able to go through with it. Now she was here, in the booth, performing for all of these men. Simon stood in front of her awestruck.

She used her finger to beckon him over, laying down and spreading her legs wide as she did.

Simon was desperate to fuck her again but knew they needed to put on a show for their crowd.

He knelt in front of her, wanking his cock as she rubbed her clit, back arched and breasts pointing for the ceiling. He moved closer so that his cock was almost touching her wet cunt with each movement.

She pulled her knees in, grabbing her thighs and inviting Simon in to her hot cosy private space.

As he moved closer, she moved away, turning over onto all fours and curving her back to push her arse even higher. Simon grabbed her hips and his cock went deep inside. Lizzie cried out with each hard thrust he gave. He fucked harder and harder, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

Outside at least a dozen men had their cocks in their hands, wanking themselves off to the sight of these hungry whores in front of them.

Lizzie and Simon were lost in the moment, now more concerned with enjoying their fantastic fuck than the thought of being watched.

Simon wanted to change positions and put on more of a show but he was enjoying that tight pussy around his cock.

Pumping hard he tried to hold back his orgasm for as long as possible but then, as Lizzie's cunt tightened around him and she yelled out "I'm cumming!" he could hold back no longer. He continued to pump inside her as he came, then slowly withdrew.

Lizzie span around and sat cross legged in front of him as he stayed kneeling.

She grasped his cock and pulled him towards her, licking her juices off his now softening cock before they collapsed in a heap and kissed one another passionately. When they pulled away from one another, they noticed curtains had been drawn across the booth and they were back in their own private world.

"Fucking hell Lizzie," you're hotter than I ever imagined," confessed Simon.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said, raising one eyebrow as she grinned wryly, knowing she was now just as much in control as he was.