Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
She knows hes watching, so she watches him as well.
2.2k words
4.49
57.4k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David sat waiting in his desk chair for when his next door neighbor, Deina would walk into her room tired from her two hour volleyball practice. Strutting into her room with those tight short spandex shorts on and that criss-cross bra she always wore underneath her jersey. Those shorts were so tight you'd have to peel them of her butt, and he didn't mind taking on that mission. It was 7:29 she should be coming through her door any minute. Stalker like behavior is what he was exhibiting but Deina wasn't just some girl he watched through his window like a creepier, she was his best friend; he had known her since she was seven years old and he was nine. Now they were seniors in high school, she a year ahead and him a year behind and he sat at his desk pathetically waiting for the chance when she came home so he could watch her strip out of her clothes. He should be out with some cheerleader hearing her dribble on about clothes or fashion or something like that, but no her he sat pathetically drooling over his best friend.

They had played football together when they were little, she even dropped kicked him when they were twelve because he refused to let her play video games with him and some of his guy friends. She had always been a rough and tumble tomboy and pushed him further, academically, physically, and mentally then he thought he was capable of being pushed. But sometime during their senior year they had drifted apart, around the same time that he started watching her through his window. Just as his was about to reminisce on the good old days he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Deina was home.

Deina threw her stuff on her bed and plopped into her desk chair. What she wouldn't kill for a massage right about now, her calf muscles were burning. Just because she was the teams best blocker didn't mean they had to work her to death and not give anyone else a chance at blocking. Sweat was starting to drip down her back becoming very uncomfortable. Without another thought she stripped off her jersey tossed it to the floor without a care. David was watching, she knew it but she didn't really care. As much as he wanted to believe he was good at pretending to be elusive he wasn't. It never really bothered her that he watched her, he was a teenage boy with hormones and she wasn't ugly, nor was she gorgeous but not ugly either. With two older brothers of her own she knew that a guy could oogle a girl without necessarily being interested in her that was David's problem with her. She speculated that even why they had stopped talking. Besides David was a tall good looking white guy, who was a starter on the football team. What did he need with a tomboyish black girl who had never even been on a date?

David stared as Deina removed her jersey. God she was gorgeous even all sweaty and tired, with her hair mussed up and not a stitch of make up on. She didn't have big breast but her B-cup gold brown beauties sat up perkily. Those damn crisscross sports bras she always wore pushed her boobs together making the tops of her breast look like they wanted to spill right over the top. He felt his cock twitch in his pants; and his pants got tighter. Her stomach looked flat to him but Deina swore she had a pocket of fat. All he saw was a trim fit tummy that needed to be marked with a hickey or two. He continued to watch as Deina just sat in her chair relaxing. Slowly she closed her eyes and tilted her head back like she was too tired to move. Her calm features were so beautiful and siren but all Daniel could think about was the lovely slop of her neck and how badly he wanted to sink his teeth into her soft flesh. Would she be a screamer? If there was a god in heaven she would be. Another movement caught his eye again, dragging him away from his fantasies of Deina, she had gotten up and was moving around the room. With her back turned to David she slowly stripped out of her sweat pants to reveal the spandex underneath. David's cock jumped in his pants, who ever invented volleyball was a genius mastermind. David noticed her gathering up her robe and lotion. She was about to get a quick shower like she did every night before she started her homework. Show was over. Every night like routine she would pull her blinds down blocking his view like usual but Deina walked out the door without even a second glance to her window this time.

Deina was sore, tired, and a little irritated from the entire work load she had to endure and how she wasn't getting any empathy from anyone. She didn't want sympathy or pity; she just wanted people to understand what she was going through at the moment and hopefully leave her alone. She was working a job, playing varsity volleyball, in all honor and Advanced Placement courses, applying for college, and playing club volleyball in the spring. She was tired! A nice long hot shower was what she needed. For the first time in months Deina took a bubble bath and just let her body soak in the warmth of the water, before getting out and putting on a pair of girl boxers and an old t-shirt that swallowed her body with how big it was.

She stepped back into her room and sat down at her desk and stared at her computer screen. Nothing really important was due tomorrow but the paper she was working on was approaching fast and she needed to get it done. But tonight just wasn't the night for that type of crap, she was too tired.

David watched as Deina walked back into her room with a huge over shirt that barely covered the boxers she wore. She was so damn cute, wearing boxer like the tomboy he knew her to be, he wondered if she wore a bra under that shirt, if not he didn't know why she ever wore a bra in the first place. Her breast sat upright and ready. He watched her stare at her laptop screen for awhile until with a swift motion she shut the laptop closed and got up turning her back to him, giving a great view of her ass. She had the cutest ass, round and tight sitting up high, daring any man brave enough to grab hold and see how much he could fit in his hand. Nights he spent awake wondering what her ass would feel like in the palm of his hand. Squeezing her firm flesh he even wondered if she would scream if he spanked her. His mind wandered off as Deina turned off her light to head for an early night. He noticed the change from light to dark in her room and was saddened she was heading to sleep so early.

Now that she gone he had a chance to open his pants and satiate the fire that burned in his loins. His ten inch cock sprang free from his pants, his head bright red with the strain from containing in his desire for Deina. She seriously gave him a case of blue balls. He pulled up her volleyball picture, where she bended at the waist to pick up a ball and her ass poked out. He sat back comfortably in his chair slowly grasping his cock, stroking himself slowly. He pictured Deina binding over his desk right in front of him while he masturbated, begging him to fill her, to ram his cock into her tight hot pussy. His hand started to move even faster with the thought of her begging for her pleasure, which she knew he could give her. He wondered if she shaved or was all natural. Fuck he needed her bad.

As soon as Deina hit the sheets she realized she had forgotten to take out her contacts. Walking back over to her desk in the darkness she paused to look out the window. There sat David with his pants down and cock in hand, he was staring at his computer screen, probably watching porn. Tingling sparks shot through her whole entire body. He was large not just large but somewhere between eight and ten inches large and thick. Never before had she seen a cock in real life, not even her brothers or dad by accident. But she'd watched porn and knew he was larger then the average male. Her pussy clenched at the thought of what his cock would feel like inside her, she knew her boxers would be wet from just staring at him, if she felt between her legs. David was good looking and everything but she had never felt anything close to the way she was feeling at the moment. She couldn't pry her eyes away from him. She knew this was wrong and staring at him when he was having such a private moment was an invasion of privacy but she literally couldn't strip her eyes away from him. Her legs didn't want to move from the vision of him pleasuring himself. The sight of him stroking his cock slowly his eyes closed every so often but always opening them to stare at his computer again was insanely hot.

The tip of his cock was bright red like it was in pain and his hand moved up and down his shaft with the thumb cresting over the tip. When his hand started to move faster she suspected he was close to orgasm and more then she really wanted to admit she was getting even more excited and the evidence of that was leaking from between her legs. Why did this turn her on so much? His thrust started to get more erratic; she had to reach her hand into her pants and strum her clit lightly to stop the ache that was starting to build between her legs. A white rope of liquid shot from his tip and landed on his laptop. She had an insane urge to lick him clean; to take the head of his cock in her mouth and suck on the head until every last drop of his cum was released form his body. It seemed so gross but she wouldn't mind if he shot one of those ropes of cum on me she thought hotly. What the hell was wrong with her? Wasn't that gross? According to her soaked through panties it wasn't. She caught the sight of him turning toward her window and ducked so he wouldn't see her. But then again maybe this would be the perfect ammunition for payback?

David looked toward Deina's window and swore he saw a movement but no one was at the window. He turned and stared at the screen again, he had shot a rope of come directly on her picture. Damn she would look beautiful with his come on her body. That was the final damn straw, he didn't give a damn if Deina was his best friend or not she was soon going to be his and he didn't really give a damn if she wanted it or not. Just when he decided to make Deina his, the phone rang. He answered without thinking, "hello" he said gruffly into the phone.

"Well, hello." Deina's beautiful voice floated threw the receiver; his dick began to rise again at the sound of her voice. Breathing deeply he resettled himself in his pants before he continued to talk to her.

"Hey what's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't leave your window open if your going to have a personal moment." She giggled, damn he was caught.

"Would you like to know what I was masturbating to?" he said with male arrogance that only he could pull off.

"NO!" she sounded disgusted.

"Look out the window Deina"

"Why."

"Do it and I'll show you why I don't close my window?"

Curiosity got the best of her and she stood up from her hiding place to look out the window. What she saw shocked her to her core. It was her, not only her but a picture of her bending over in her volleyball uniform, that wasn't as bad as the streak of white cum that she saw clinging to the screen.

"I gotta go." She breathily said, still starring at the screen.

"Deina?"

"Yeah."

"Sweet dreams." He said with a smile.

She hung up and practically ran back to her bed. She was playing a dangerous game and she knew it. David was the dominate type who didn't take shit or give it. Challenges were always her weakness she couldn't stand to be thought of as a punk by David and she knew she would lose but she couldn't help herself. Maybe losing could be fun? Either way her dreams would be filled with David and the many ways he could satisfy her and vice versa. David was out to have Deina not just once but many times, maybe a lifetime. He didn't know just yet but he knew if he didn't have her soon there would be hell for someone. Bed was calling to him and fantasies of Deina were waiting to play themselves out in his dreams. David and Deina that would sound beautiful on everyone's lips.