Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
A mischeivous partner pushes his lover's boundaries a bit.
2.3k words
3.96
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer's crucible made gravity of the falling day, dragging the heat of the afternoon down upon me like a wool blanket. My hair, perfect when I left the house, had fallen down around my brow in a tangle of curls and waves; roguish but not what I had intended. Sweat streaked my green shirt black and made a shimmering haze of my skin. The wind was utterly absent – not even a moaning sigh to caress away the swelter.

It was worth it, though, the waiting. She was coming for me on her machine and there needn't be wind at 55 miles per hour to wick the fire from our skin.One of many things motorcycles are good for,I thought.

She came around the bend in a steady arc, wearing the sunset like a halo about her helmet. I felt joy whelm within me as she drew closer, and my hands involuntarily clenched at the grass upon which I sat as thoughts of her body slid across my mind. My fingers had grown familiar with her form, and there was a devouring need to play her passions like an instrument until she sang for me. Unrelenting even in the face of a neutral moment, I felt something below my belt twitch in anticipation.

"Hello, beautiful." I enjoyed greeting her as such because it provoked a shy smile that stood in stark counterpoint to the predatory thoughts shining through her eyes. True to form, she bloomed like a flower for me, beaming as brightly as the circle of sun behind her.

I gripped her wind-cool face in both hands and pulled her mouth to mine, savoring the little moan she let out as our tongues briefly touched.

"Miss me?"

"Terribly," she breathed, pressing her mouth to mine as if drawing life-giving air from my lungs. Her hands pressed into my chest as she leaned off her bike, tiny nails catching in the fabric of my shirt. I pulled gently on her hair, twisting her face around so I could kiss more deeply. Her body complied hungrily, bending into mine with a grateful sigh.

I broke away suddenly, swinging behind her and placing my hands around her waist as she pouted audibly.

"Tease!"

"Perhaps," I whispered, pressing my mouth to the nape of her neck, "perhaps not."

She let a tiny pant pass her lips before smiling and twisting the throttle. We rolled gently toward the sunset, my fingers twined into her belt loops, ostensibly for support, and the world a shade more cheerful through the yellow plastic shielding my eyes from the ripping wind.

* * *

I could feel the soak of arousal in the fabric on her thighs well before she began to slow the bike and look for a place to pull off. The forest loomed dark and welcoming on both sides of the winding road, picnic tables and the occasional fire pit studding the groomed meadows. Twilight nestled against the Earth, coercing the fireflies to their tiny dances and shading the sunset in cool, azure tones. Stars began to peak out from behind thin cloud cover, winking back at the insects flashing lust to one another amid the deepening night.

"Kiss me," she demanded, walking me backward away from the bike and pressing into me with her heat. "Don't stop kissing me."

I staggered back, fumbling with a free hand and fetching up against a tree as she began pulling at my belt. I laughed into her open mouth and bit her bottom lip, eliciting a moan as I slid my hands down her back and into her jeans. No panties. Must have become tired of doing so much laundry after being near me. No matter; she struggled with the belt – the one she hated for me to wear for specifically this reason – and it gave me an opportunity to quickly unsnap the front of her pants with my right hand.

A set of headlights swept briefly across us and she stiffened, momentarily panicking as the shroud of darkness was pulled aside, laying bare the raw passion of the moment.

"I don't thin-"

I stifled her concerns with another crushing kiss, spinning and pressing her into the tree even as I slid her jeans down around her thighs. She trembled as my fingers found the ring in her clit and she abandoned her misgivings in the wash of a gushing orgasm. Another car drove by, headlights sweeping across my exposed back (she had pulled my shirt off moments earlier) like a camera flash, capturing another frame of carnal interplay like an aimless photographer.

"Fuck me, Mike," she moaned as I held her to myself, keeping her from collapsing under the weight of her climax.

"Not yet," I whispered, sliding down and flicking my tongue between her legs, lapping her cum and reveling in the feel of her fingers twining into my hair. She gave a small series of musical gasps as she came in my mouth, shivering.

"Please!"

I pulled her down into the grass as a pair of cars crossed on the road, beams turning the grey clearing into a pornographic stage.

My pants slid off easily and I thrust into her with all of myself, clutching hard at the ground behind her shoulders as her body spasmed in the wrack of another orgasm. She always came when I first pressed into her; lovely for my ego and even better for her, allowing as it did for very quick sessions of passion in times where caution seemed a better choice than stamina.

"Take me back to your room, little miss," I breathed as I slid my cock out of her quaking heat, "I want more of you."

The wind threw our scent into the countryside as we chased the fireflies back home.

* * *

It had taken quite a bit of talking to get her into the fishnets, but the result was well worth the effort. Coupled with the stilettos, she made for quite an imposing sexual figure. Even more arousing was the fact that I had her tied to the corners of her bed on her knees, legs spread and arms bound behind her back. She whimpered, embarrassed but incredibly aroused, as I circled her, appraising with my eyes as I determined how best to begin.

"Will it be my fingers?" I asked, running fingertips from the heel of her right foot, up her calf and thigh and across the smoothness of her ass. Her moan drew a chuckle from me.

"Perhaps my mouth?" I suggested, pulling her chin up off the pillow I had placed under it so I could look in her face. Excitement wrestled with fear in her sky blue eyes, but she kissed me with a great measure of trust, even as I ran my fingers down along her back, across her anus and into the wet folds of her pussy. She arched her back, sensitive beyond her ability to ignore it, begging with her gaze for me to press into her.

"Noted." I walked to the other side of the bed, taking my time while out of her line of sight so I could watch her shift around. I flexed the muscles of my stomach so she could watch my hard cock twitch.

"This? Is this what you want inside you?" She nodded, eyes heavy with desperation. I smiled as I climbed up behind her, running my hands up her legs and down her back in slow, sweeping motions. She squirmed and tried to press back into me, but the bonds were too well-tied.

"Patience," I mocked as I let my cock drag back and forth across all the sensitive parts between her legs. I knew she was afraid of me shoving it in her ass, so, of course, I let the pulsing hardness of it press momentarily thereabouts, smiling as she moaned, half-afraid, half-aroused at how sensitive she was despite her fear.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," I cooed, sliding further down, "I'm not going to be mean to you..."

I slid down onto my belly and took her pussy in my mouth, biting gently on her piercing and flicking it back and forth with my tongue as she strained at the restraints holding her in place. My tongue and teeth worked quickly and she began to shake just as I slid a finger inside her to press the lovely little button just inside. She bucked as the orgasm shocked through her, crying out through the silk gag between her lips.

Feeling merciful, I reached up and pulled the fabric out of her mouth, smiling as I moved in front of her and sat down just far enough away that she couldn't get my cock with her swollen lips.

"Oh? Do you want this in your mouth, sweetheart?" I placed a finger under her chin and lifted until she grunted at the strain it put on her neck. "Tell me you want to suck my cock."

"I want to suck your cock," she breathed.

I shook my head, clucking disapprovingly. "I don't believe you."

"Please let me suck your cock, Mike!" she begged. I pursed my lips and let her chin go, shaking my head again.

"Still not buying it."

"Mike!" she whined, "Ineedyour cock in my mouth! Please!"

"Ah," I said, scooting forward and moaning in pleasure as she took me all the way to the base, "that sounded much more convincing. Be sure you get my cock nice and wet, sweetheart. I'd hate for it to hurt when I stick it in."

She moaned a reply, but all I felt was the lightning that coursed through my middle as her hot, wet mouth slid up and down my swollen dick. She kept at it, bringing me nearly to the point of release, before I pulled away and retook my place behind her. I placed the pad of my thumb on her anus as I slid my cock into her pussy, pressing gently as I filled her with all of myself. She tried to rock back and forth, but, again, the ties were too secure and she only wiggled impotently as I laughed.

"You're such a tease!" she gasped as I pulled slowly all the way back out, "I want you to fuck me! Please, Mike!"

Again, I slid myself all the way inside her, flexing my cock and causing her to gasp. Her legs were quaking slightly as I pulled out even more slowly than the first time. She moaned and looked back at me with those desperate eyes, mouth slightly open as she panted softly.

"Please?"

I smirked and thrust hard, sliding halfway out and thrusting again, watching her expression turn from one of anxiety to one of release. I continued thrusting, pressing in with my thumb and savoring the momentary furrow of her brow as she gave in to the pleasure of it.

I pulled loose the silken knot binding her arms and took one of her hands in mine. I leaned over, grabbing a fistful of hair and bending her body into an arc against mine. I placed her slender fingers at the top of her pussy and then slid back, one hand on either hip. I waited for her to begin touching herself before I continued thrusting.

She made the beautiful noise she always did just before she came and I felt her gush wetness on my cock. I moaned and continued pumping, pulling her hair just enough to keep her from touching the bed. I could hear her piercing striking against her lacquered nails as she rubbed her clit, prolonging the climax I was giving her.

"Don't stop coming on my cock, Laura," I groaned, feeling myself swell larger inside her. "You're going to make me cum..."

"Cum for me," she breathed between tiny gasps. "I want you to cum for me."

I pulled out of her and grasped my cock, stroking gently as all the muscles in my body clenched and convulsed simultaneously. Rope after rope jetted across her back and ass as I let the feeling take me. When my eyes opened and my head stopped swimming, I saw the aftermath of my orgasm and was momentarily sorry for the mess. Then I untied the front restraints and she kissed me with such force that our teeth clicked together.

She rolled me onto my back and straddled my still-throbbing member, holding it steady as she lowered herself upon it. I bucked, almost too sensitive for words, and grabbed her waist, crushing her to myself to keep her from moving. I could feel the sharp heels of her shoes and the tiny knots in her fishnets where they pressed into my thighs. She smiled, a cruel and pretty thing, narrowing her eyes and placing a hand to each side of my head.

"My turn," she said, as she began to rock her hips back and forth, stirring her insides with my cock. She closed her eyes and arched into me, taking me deep and then sliding nearly off with each bouncing stroke. I moved my hands to her throat, gripping gently as she fucked me harder. I slid a thumb into her mouth as I cupped her face and she sucked hungrily at it, gyrating faster and becoming suddenly wet.

"God, I'm coming again!" she hissed, sitting straight up and dragging her nails across my stomach as she shook. I pulled her down and kissed her savagely, freeing my legs from between her heels and thrusting violently upward. She squirmed and tried to get away, her parts as sensitive as mine now, but I grabbed her hips and continued to thrust, fucking her as hard as I was able while her body came so hard I could barely keep myself in her dripping pussy.

And then I stopped. She collapsed, trembling, onto my chest and I kissed her mouth gently, letting the climactic shakes subside as we lay together. Eventually, her breathing leveled out and she kissed me more deeply, drawing warmth and breath from me as the fan hissed cold air over our bodies.

"You've ruined me, you know," she said, smiling, forehead pressed to mine as we lay tangled in one another.

"I apologize for nothing," I said with a wink, pulling her into another kiss. "Nor shall I."