Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers

Dude.

Dude I know.

But dude, we'll be naked in front of each other.

I know, and that'll be weird. But dude.

Ok dude.

"Alright, I'm in," I said.

Josh sighed dramatically, "Well I guess I can't be the only party-pooper."

"Speaking of party-pooper, time to drop them drawers," Malena called in a silly fake southern drawl.

I got back up and quickly dropped my shorts, leaving me in a pair of stretchy briefs as the girls wolf whistled. Beth called, "Take 'em off!"

Sitting back down on the floor I tried to make sure I was 'arranged' to cover up any bulges I was sure to get in the near future. Josh's turn, he stood up and quickly dropped his shorts as well, causing the entire room to start laughing.

"What?" he asked cluelessly.

I was just chuckling and shook my head, "Josh, you're wearing tighty whiteys."

"So? I grew up wearing fruit of the mother fucking loom. Why should I change just because they aren't fashionable?"

"You are such a hipster!" Beth exclaimed as she tried to calm her own laughter.

"Whatever," he said, sitting back down, crossing his hairy legs and giving me the unwelcome vision of his thinly covered crotch.

"Dude," I said indignantly.

"Oh shut up and let me deal," he retorted as the girls continued to giggle at how uncomfortable us guys were.

Josh dealt the hand and I looked down at... nothing. I had absolutely nothing. Everyone else around the circle seemed to be taking the game more seriously, the girls who had won no longer able to just bet frivolously. I discarded three cards, keeping the king of diamonds and jack of clubs, and got back nothing.

"God damn it," I said, tossing my cards into the center of the blanket.

"Well I guess Austin is stripping," Ricki laughed.

"Let's see if anyone else is though," Alanna countered, flipping over her cards to reveal a pair of threes. Each of the girls flipped over their cards, revealing one poker hand or another. Malena had a straight, Beth had three of a kind, and Ricki had two pairs.

Josh was busy facepalming himself. "I discarded the wrong card," he muttered into his hands.

"No way," Beth cackled.

"Uuugh," he groaned.

"Boys strip!" Malena yelled, joined by Ricki as they pumped their arms in the air, causing Alanna to laugh and give me a shove. "Come on, Butthead. Let's see your tits."

I stood up and looked to the ceiling, groaning internally. Not three minutes ago this had sounded like a great idea. I started unbuttoning my shirt and Beth started singing, "Pour some sugar on meeee, in the name of love-" The other girls went wild and started singing along, the heat rising to my cheeks as I took off my shirt and tossed it at Beth in a wadded up ball, catching her right in the face. She rocked back, laughing hysterically, then rocked back up and pushed at Josh to get him moving.

He got the same treatment, the girls singing the chorus to the Def Leppard song until he pulled off his t-shirt, flashing his pale white chest covered in dark body hair.

"I think we're gonna call you wolfman from now on," Alanna joked as he sat down.

"Only if we can call Austin 'the Cavern.' His belly button is huge!" Ricki said, pointing to my stomach.

"What? No it isn't," I said, covering it.

"Well it's not small," Malena said, her nose scrunched up and her eyes flashing playfully.

"I think he sometimes keeps cheezies in there for a snack," Alanna laughed, causing everyone else to as well.

"Ok, it's really not that big," Ricki said, seeing I wasn't enjoying the teasing.

"Josh, you know the point of this game is to get the girls naked right?" I said, turning to him.

"Nah!" All the girls giggled at the same time.

"Josh, deal the hand."

He did, and gave me two pair right off the bat. I wiped a little bit of sweat from my brow, my nervousness fading. There was no way I was going to have the worst hand now. I discarded my off card, hoping to maybe get a full house, but no such luck.

"Fuck," Josh said after the discards and draw. "You gotta be- Come on. Uuuughh."

"Are you for real?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm for real," he snapped.

"Ok, everyone show your hands," I said.

A pair of threes, a flush, a pair of sevens, three-of-a-kind nines and my two pair. Not a single loss by the girls.

Josh just sat, looking down at his worthless hand, stewing in his tighty-whiteys.

"Girls, go easy on him," Alanna said, sensing our friend's mood. "Josh, we won't say anything as long as you promise not to when we need to strip."

The other girls agreed quietly, the mood in the room changing slightly now that someone was going to reveal something 'important.' I was just glad it wasn't me going first.

"Fine, guess it's time to get into my birthday suit," Josh grinned weakly, standing up and quickly shucking his underwear.

I tried not to look too hard at my friends dick, but when it's just sort of out there like that... well, you look a little. He wasn't hard and he was pretty hairy down there, so the whole package looked a little small. I could also see he was uncut.

"I- ah-" Josh said, his face red.

"Josh, just sit down and deal the cards," I said.

"Right." He did.

"You have a cute dick," Beth told Josh.

"What?"

"It's cute," she reiterated. "I dunno, it's nice. If you'd had a raging boner it would have been weird."

"She's right," Malena said, a kind expression on her face.

Josh blushed a bit more and then started dealing the cards, his package just sort of sitting there as I tried to look at something else, my eyes landing on Malena or Beth's tits or over to Alanna, who seemed utterly disinterested in Josh's display.

Cards flew across the picnic blanket. I had a pair of sixes with an ace high, and after discards I drew a second ace, giving me two pair again. Phew, safe.

As we started flipping over cards I realized Josh was now playing to avoid dares. We hadn't clarified any rules about that, and considering we were already playing strip poker I was more than a little concerned the girls would leverage us into doing something I was not interested in.

Josh didn't lose though, his pair of nines keeping him from his first dare of the night. Instead, Beth swore as she turned over a blank hand, Malena grumbling beside me as she did the same.

"Looks like it's time to take those pants off Beth," Alanna teased with a grin.

"Ummm," Beth blushed, "No, not quite yet." She reached for the hem of her wifebeater, drawing it up over her stomach. I'm pretty sure my dick got hard at the same pace as that shirt lifted, but Alanna stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not gonna ask why you're going shirt first, but I think we all deserve a little show here."

"What?" Beth exclaimed. "Josh didn't have to."

"He was first though," I cut in, "That was hard enough. Plus, you're a lot prettier than he is."

Beth blushed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, what do I have to do."

"Just tease us a little first," Alanna shrugged.

Beth rolled her head back and sighed, her tongue playing at her lip ring briefly before she brought her head back up and she was biting her lip. She took the front of her thin, stretchy shirt and tugged it down, her pierced nipples pushing against it prominently and her slightly darker areolae showing through as the neckline pulled lower and lower, her cleavage deepening until we could see most of her boobs, just the nipples covered by the white shoulder straps of the shirt. She jiggled her tits a bit and I realized my mouth was drying up because it was hanging open slightly.

She let go of her shirt and it bounced back up to cover her, but Beth was soon lifting the hem again, this time slowly dragging it across her stomach until it was bunched just under her boobs. "I feel so dumb," she said, closing her eyes. "I'm not sexy like you girls."

"I think you're doin' alright," Ricki assured her, and when Beth returned her gaze Ricki glanced pointedly at Josh, who was casually trying to cover up the fact that he was now hard.

"You're having an effect on Austin too," Alanna laughed, pointing at the bulge in my briefs. "Not to mention I think you're doing pretty well myself. And I'm the expert."

Beth's flush deepened and she quickly pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, her tits bouncing nicely as they were freed. Her skin was naturally pale and her areolae were a couple shades more tan, her nipples permanently protruding due to the pink barbells piercing them.

"Did they hurt?" Malena asked, cupping her own boobs through her shirt and bra.

"Not really," Beth said, one hand coming up automatically to prod at one, "I mean it's sort of like getting your ears pierced, so it hurts at first but it goes away, and then it makes you feel a little naughty whenever you brush against them and you feel them there."

"Sounds sexy," Alanna smiled, "Looks sexy too."

"Thanks," Beth smiled back weakly.

"Alright, Josh. Deal the cards," Malena told our naked dealer.

"Whoa, hold on there, I think someone was trying to get out of her loss," Alanna said.

Malena rolled her eyes and sighed, but it was with a grin and she scrunched up her nose, obviously playing around. "Well, you guys aren't getting a show this time because the bra is coming off under the shirt."

Alanna and Beth booed her as she started peeling the stretchy athletic bra from her body. It was a little awkward, which I was completely fine with because the large arm holes of her shirt gave me a great view as the bra peeled up and over her boobs, leaving them to swing free and bob around in shadow as she pulled the bra through the neck of her shirt.

"There, done," she smiled proudly, placing the bra behind her.

"Yeah, no show at all," Alanna said sarcastically.

Malena raised a confused eyebrow, then looked at me. My mouth was now definitely hanging open and I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was very hard under my briefs, the black stretchy fabric clearly framing my dick.

"You have really nice side boob," Alanna filled in.

Malena blushed and crossed her arms over her boobs, "Oh my god, you weren't supposed to see that yet."

"Oh come on," Beth said, "no way are you allowed to do that while my tits are out. You have way nicer boobs than me."

"What? No," Malena argued.

Ricki snorted, "I've seen your boobs before, Malena, and Beth is right. Your boobs are way nice."

Malena's eyebrows knotted as she frowned, "No, you and Alanna have bigger boobs and Beth you have your whole pierced punk girl thing going on. I just have..."

"Really, really nice boobs," Ricki finished for her.

Malena rolled her eyes again and dropped her arms, my eyes immediately riveting to the few inches of tantalizing sideboob I could see. "Stop staring," she laughed, slapping my arm lightly.

"Yeah," Beth said, punching Josh in the arm as well, "Deal the cards, bozo. They're just tits."

"I'll stop looking if you stop," Josh grumbled as he gathered the cards, and Beth guiltily looked in the opposite direction of the dick she had been eyeing.

Cards. I had a good hand and managed a straight. After the discard and draws Josh sighed heavily, obviously pleased, while Malena looked down at her cards incredulously. "What the fuck?"

"No way am I the only loser," she continued when we all revealed our hands. "No way. Aw man." She sighed and glanced at me, our eyes meeting for a moment and she blushed. Her eyes moved down briefly to my underwear, and she stood. "Well, I guess it's time to give you all a show."

"Hold on," Alanna said, getting up and taking a couple of steps so that she could whisper in Malena's ear.

"What?" Malena asked. "Why?" Alanna whispered back, and Malena cocked her head, "Really?"

Alanna sat back down next to me, giving me a grin and an eyebrow wiggle.

"Our resident girl expert seems to think I shouldn't take off my shirt," Malena told everyone. "So blame her, cause I guess my pants are coming off."

"What?" Josh asked, "That's lame."

"Hold on," Alanna said, putting out a hand to stop his complaints. "'Lena, knot your shirt in the back." Malena cocked and eyebrow but followed Alanna's instructions, baring an inch or so of her thin midriff above the high waisted yoga pants. "Alright, now spin around."

"Yes, madam director," Malena joked, slowly turning to give us all a chance to look at her legs and pert little ass clad in the skin-tight white fabric. Malena was a smaller girl than Alanna, her athleticism more graceful instead of powerful; if she wasn't training for their Rugby team, Malena was doing yoga or tai chi in our little backyard. Her body was bikini-ready, with slim hips and sleek legs that met in a small but what I considered fantastic ass - the yoga pants she was wearing showing off the diamond gap below her crotch and between her thighs.

"Ok, now bend at the waist," Alanna continued directing as we all watched. Malena followed the order, easily bending and letting her arms move out to balance herself as if she were doing one of her yoga moves. "Great, now arch your back." She did and she looked amazing, her ass turned up and stretchy pants clinging to her, her mound pressing out from between her legs. I wanted to bury my face in her still-clothed ass.

"Now even I have to agree, that is hot," Beth said.

"Yup," Alanna agreed.

Malena looked over her shoulder sideways at me and I tore my eyes away from her booty. She quirked an eyebrow and scrunched her nose at me again, smiling as we locked eyes. Her long brunette hair was swept over her opposite shoulder, hanging loosely.

Wow, I mouthed to her and her smile grew a little broader.

"Alright, now reach back and peel your pants down slowly," Alanna directed.

Dropping her head, Malena reached back and hooked the waistband of her pants with her fingers, slowly tugging the white fabric over the arch of her ass, revealing the white band of a string thong. The pants kept lowering, showing off more and more of her little apple ass, cheeks firm and pressing out against the tightly bundled fabric in her fingers. Because of the way her legs were positioned the string of her thong disappeared between her cheeks and there wasn't a hint of view between them, but as the pants uncovered the rest of her ass her mound came into view and I could see the thong was pulled tightly against her, two lips clearly defined against the fabric.

"Fuck," I breathed out, eyes roaming from the back of her thighs up to two small dimples just above her ass.

"Like what you see?" Malena asked, turning to me again.

"Uh-huh," I managed.

"Happy?" she directed at Alanna.

"No, but that'll do for now," the more athletic, and fully dressed, blonde replied.

Malena turned and sat back down cross legged, her bare knee brushing mine as she closed the circle a little bit. The knot she had made to keep her shirt up was still in place, tightening the arm holes a bit so that I was seeing less side-boob.

"Alright," Malena clapped, "Next hand, I want to see some more dongs."

The girls all laughed and agreed, including Alanna. Josh was now clearly at full mast across the circle from me and had stopped bothering to even try and hide quite how aroused he was. "Well," he said, "I guess you have to hope Austin loses then."

"Pfft, there's plenty of ways for us to see more of your dong," Ricki said. "I can't wait to give you a dare."

Cards. I had a pair and discarded my other cards, managing to find three of a kind. I wasn't paying as close attention to the cards any more, distracted as I was by the other things going on in the room.

"I had to open my stupid mouth," Ricki laughed when she was revealed as the loser of the next hand. "Well, I know what's coming off."

She stood and turned around, shaking her butt at us. Ricki was wearing a simple orange spaghetti-string tank top that clung to her upper body and prominent tits along with some sort of cotton-like short shorts. Where Alanna had a thick and powerful body and Malena was thin and wonderfully toned, Ricki was somewhere in between. With some work and dedication she could probably have a physique like Malena with more curves, but as it was Ricki had a bit of flesh to her that definitely added to her ass, thighs and tits.

Bouncing her butt a few more times, Ricki looked over her shoulder at us all and winked before laughing out loud and pulling her shorts down to reveal a pair of tight boy-short cut panties. She twerked her ass a few more times, her meaty cheeks bouncing, then sat back down. "Not a hard decision considering what panties I had on, bitches."

"That's practically cheating," Malena snorted.

"Hey, I didn't know we'd be playing strip poker today. I was ready for a day at the park." She sat crosslegged like Malena and it became apparent to those who looked that Ricki had what could only be called a 'fat pussy,' prominent lips pushing against the fabric of her pink spandex underwear. No one else said anything so I kept my mouth shut.

Cards. I had two pair off the hop and new I was safe again. Somehow Alanna managed to sneak another single pair by, remaining fully dressed, while Ricki and Malena both flopped with nothing.

"For real?" Ricki said. "I just lost one."

"So? I just lost three of the last four hands!" Malena countered.

Ricki rolled her eyes and peeled off her shirt without even standing, "Whatever. At least I've still got my bra."

"Not for long I bet," snickered Beth. Now that I was looking over at her instead of being distracted by Alanna quietly snapping the elastic of my underwear behind my back or staring at Malena I realized Beth's nipples were obviously standing out a bit more and I wondered if it was just from being in the open air or if she was getting turned on.

"Yeah well now I gotta pick," Malena sighed, standing up. Her hands wavered, obviously unsure of whether she would rather take off her shirt or her thong. Finally she undid the knot on her shirt and slipped her arms inside, slowly lifting it over her head and revealing her tightly toned stomach with it's cute little belly button, then the underside of her breasts. She stopped, teasing us as she looked around the group, then turned to Josh.

"Hey Josh," she said in a sultry voice.

"Yeah," he croaked, clearly mesmerized.

"Do you like lefty or righty?" She revealed one boob and then the other. While they may not have been as big as Alanna's, which I had spent considerable time enjoying over the last two weeks, Ricki and Beth were right in saying they were pretty fantastic. Almost a little too large for her frame, they hung pleasantly with upturned pinkish nipples that were begging to get teased and played with.

"Both?" Josh said.

"Good answer," Alanna laughed.

Malena sat back down next to me, one leg straight in front of her and the other crossed over her thigh, the bottom of her foot resting on the outside of my leg. I looked down at it, the slender arch and smooth skin, the way it was brushing against the hairs on my leg. As Josh dealt the next hand Malena and I glanced at each other at the same time and her lips, which were pressed together in a somewhat self conscious moment, turned into a little smile before we both got our cards.

Before I even looked at them I glanced to Alanna and she reflexively looked back, knowing without knowing that I wanted her attention. She glanced down and saw Malena's foot on my leg and raised an eyebrow at me. I twitched one of my own in a, 'is this okay?' tiny gesture. She met my eyes and just barely nodded, more like just a slight raising of her eyebrows and gesture with her chin. The real answer was in her eyes, big and blue and piercing, as she looked from me to the nearly naked Malena, devouring the sight hungrily.

I looked at my cards and had a pair of eights with a king high, so I discarded the other two but got nothing useful back. That was alright though, because Josh grunted in disbelief, "God damn it."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers