Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers

Alanna managed to avoid losing again with a pair of threes, though I could tell by the slight flush in her cheeks she must have just barely scraped that pair together. No one else lost, but the important thing this round with Josh as the loser was that Beth won with three of a kind.

"So I get to make Josh do something right?" Beth asked.

"You get to dare him to do something," Alanna clarified. "If he doesn't want to do it he can always quit - but then he's a chickenshit and has to leave the game and sequester himself in his room."

"What, that wasn't in the rules we agreed to," Josh said.

"Yeah, but it's fair," I countered. "You don't play the game, you don't get to watch the game."

"Fine," he grumbled, turning to Beth, "What do I have to do?"

"Weellll," Beth said, obviously taking great pleasure in drawing out our bandmates discomfort as long as possible. "I think since you've been having such a great time staring at us girls, you should give all of us a chance to stare at you. I dare you to stand in front of each of us and ask 'Would you like a better look at my little pinky winky' and then let them see it for thirty seconds up close."

Josh blinked and then sighed. "So I have to let all of you examine my junk for thirty seconds."

"You also have to say the words," Ricki informed him.

Josh rolled his head back and looked at the ceiling, then stood up, standing in front of Beth. "Would you like a better look at my little pinky winky?" he asked deadpan.

"Why yes Josh, I would like a look at your little pinky winky, thanks for asking!" Beth replied as chipper as she could, making us laugh.

Josh was still hard despite his embarrassment, it would be difficult not to be in the situation, and he tensed up for a moment when Beth reached out and held his dick between her finger and thumb, moving it this was and that. "Honestly," she said, "It is cute, even when it's hard. I've never seen an uncut dick before though, it's kinda weird. Like it's wearing a sweater and wants to just pop it's head out." She moved his foreskin back and forth a few times, making him groan, while making a 'Boop!' noise every time his head got revealed.

"That's probably thirty seconds," I said, trying to move the game along.

"Oh alright," Beth replied, letting go.

Josh took a deep breath before moving to stand in front of Alanna. "Would you like a better look at my little pinky winky?"

"Sure," she replied to my surprise. I had been expecting her to pass, considering she had never been interested in guys before me, and was blunt about not being interested in other guys now.

"Really?" I blurted out. Hopefully everyone else in the game would think it would be surprise because Alanna was supposed to be a gold-star lesbian, not because I was jealous. Scratch that, I thought, they would probably still think I'm jealous.

"Yeah," Alanna said, and that was when I saw the spark of mischief in her eye. "But just so I can do this."

She didn't waste any time, taking his dick in one hand firmly and tilting it as high as she could, then using her other hand to tickle Josh's nutsack.

"Aaagh," he let out in surprise, his legs buckling and trying to cross at the same time, pulling away from the odd feeling.

"Tickle, tickle, bitch," Alanna laughed, keeping him in place for a moment longer before letting go of him completely. "Okay, that's all."

The other girls were laughing and I couldn't help chuckling as well, thankful it wasn't me more than anything else.

Josh stood in front of me and I looked him in the eye, trying to ignore the fact that his junk was way closer to my face than I had ever wanted it to be.

"No Josh, I do not want a look at your little pinky winky," I said before he even started his routine.

The look on his face had a flash of relief and I realized he had been harbouring a little nugget of 'what if' in his head about me. Two and a half years we had known each other and I'd never dated anyone - maybe at some point he had wondered if I was gay and not just obsessed with Alanna.

Malena grinned and let him go through his whole schpiel, but declined, "I'm good, I saw enough on Alanna's turn." This made Alanna start laughing all over again.

On the other hand, Ricki's answer of, "Fuck yeah I do," was a little surprising. She used a few fingers to play around with him a bit, pulling back on his foreskin and moving him around so she could get a good look. "You really need to do some grooming down here," she said finally, letting go.

"Hey I didn't know we were playing strip poker today," he replied, quoting her from earlier before sitting back down and reaching for the deck.

I got my cards and had to do a double take - I had nothing. No pairs, not even a hint of a straight, nothing. Shit shitty-fuck shit fuck, I thought, discarding three of the cards at random.

I got back three different cards and still had nothing. "Well, fuck."

"Yay more dongs!" Ricki cheered.

"Anyone else lose?" Josh asked, so everyone flipped their cards to reveal actual poker hands.

"Damn it," I muttered as I stood up.

"Looks like someone's having a good time," Beth joked as all four girls got a good look at the bulge I was making in my briefs.

I took a deep breath and glanced at Alanna, who winked at me. In the two weeks since we had gotten together I had built more self confidence in my body than I had ever felt before. I'd always thought of myself as very average in the dick department, which matched up with how big I figured Josh was too. This isn't a big deal, I told myself.

"Well," I said, looking to Alanna and Malena still sitting on either side of me. "You want to do the honors?"

Alanna broke out into a smile, "You want us to pants you?

"I'm in," Malena said, getting up onto her knees. She was looking up at me, her hands at the waistband of my underwear, bare tits hovering inches away from my legs. Her nipples had gotten hard, her areola swelling around them a bit as well. The image of her like that gave me a rush of blood flow, causing my dick to swell and twitch in front of them. "Wow, someone's excited," Malena said more quietly before licking her lips lightly.

"You ready?" Alanna asked her, and Malena nodded. "One, two, three-"

They both pulled my briefs down, my dick springing from it's confines and bobbing up and down before me.

"Wooo," Ricki cheered, "Dong-dongdong-dong-doooongs."

"Really," Beth laughed to her, "The thong song but with dongs?"

"Would you prefer 'It's Raining Men?"

We all groaned and I sat back down, Malena and Alanna moving back to their spots.

"I like the cut look better I think," Alanna mused.

"Why's that?" Ricki asked. "You don't even like dicks to begin with."

"I dunno, aesthetics? Have you ever seen an uncut dildo?"

Beth laughed at the thought and Ricki frowned, "Huh, I guess not."

"Alright, how about we don't start comparing equipment in the room." Josh said.

He shuffled the cards and dealt. My pair of queens turned into three of a kind, but I was beaten by Alanna's flush of diamonds.

"Oh come on, again?" Josh groaned, though I was more interested in the look on Beth's face since she was the other loser.

"I'm the winner and I say strips before dares," Alanna declared.

"Fuuaaa-" Beth said, standing up.

"Come on, Piercings. Let's see what kind of panties you've got under there," Alanna giggled.

Beth had gone a long stretch without needing to strip, sitting in her skinny-jean cutoffs, though not quite as long as Alanna had been skating free and clear. "Well, y'see," Beth said, undoing the button and unzipping the zipper, "I kinda went commando today."

She slid the jeans over her small hips and partway down her thighs, revealing the first vagina of the game. I didn't have the greatest view but from what I could see she wasn't very lippy, her pussy small and neat, topped by an upside down triangle of dark pubic hair to match the nearly-black hair on her head.

Alanna wolf whistled and Beth blushed more deeply, the flush spread down her neck and across the top of her chest as she put one hand over her revealed cooch.

"No, no," Ricki said, "No covering up. And turn around once."

Beth sighed and did so. She had a cute little butt, though it wasn't as nicely defined as Malena's, and a little heart and skull tattoo on the back of her thigh a few inches below her buttcheek. Stripping the shorts the rest of the way off her legs, Beth sat down with her legs together, obviously uncomfortable with being the first naked girl.

"Alright, this is a good round," Alanna grinned. "Got to see some pussy, now I get to make a dare, can we do this every time?"

Josh sighed, "Come on, what do I have to do?"

Alanna folded her hands together and rested her chin on them, elbows braced on her knees as she sat cross legged. She had a very self satisfied smirk running and I worried a bit on how the others were going to react when her streak finally ended. "Hmmm," she said, "Well, since Beth wanted such a close look at your dick before, I say you give her a real close look. I dare you to cockslap her in the face and then tea bag her."

"What? That's not fair!" Beth said. "I'm not the one getting the dare."

"Oh, you lost anyways," Malena laughed. "Man up and take it."

Josh sighed out a chuckle and stood, moving over in front of Beth, who closed her eyes tight and scrunched up her face. He got right up in her face and, rotating his hips, swung his hard dick out to the side and back in, smacking her right in the cheek and dragging the whole thing across her face. The head caught for just a moment below her nose, stuck trying to slip past her septum piercing, before it slipped away.

"Phwah, what the fuck!" Beth yelled as she rubbed at her face, but the rest of us were dieing from laughter. Malena fell against my side, holding onto my shoulder as we both tried to catch our breath, and I could feel her breasts pressing into me.

"Still one more part to go," Alanna called.

Beth closed her eyes again and made a dramatically disgusted face as Josh held his dick up and gently placed his balls on her forehead. "Good?" he asked over his shoulder to Alanna.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect. I wish I could take a picture."

We all started laughing again and Beth pushed Josh away, scrubbing at her face. "I'm gonna get you back so good," she growled at him.

"What? Alanna made the bet."

"Yeah, but you're the one who put your hairy sack on my face."

Josh shuffled the cards and dealt and I found myself looking at a natural flush. Fuck yes, I thought, starting to wonder what kind of dare I could give out. As the cards were flipped over my hopes were dashed, though it was still nice to win for a change.

"You know what," Ricki said, "I don't even care that I lost because Alanna's reign of terror has finally ended."

Everyone laughed and Alanna rolled her eyes, unbuttoning her blouse. "Yeah, yeah. I'm still way ahead of all of you." She finished with the buttons and pulled the shirt apart, slipping it off and setting it aside. She was wearing a lacy red bra that held her large tits in place, though I knew from experience she didn't need any lift. Her cleavage was deep and I couldn't help staring at her even though I'd spent the last two weeks exploring her body. I was still mesmerized by the way her feather-light blonde body hair trailed over her golden skin, down into her cleavage from her chest and sparsely over her thick, powerful abdomen into the hint of a trail headed into the waistband of her daisy duke jean shorts.

"That can change quickly," Ricki said, making a sassy kissing face at Alanna before she reached back and undid her bra. She held the cups of her bra together, massaging her tits through the fabric and winking in Josh's direction before revealing them. She had wide areolas a little paler than her natural skin tone, her nipples like large pebbles in the center, and her breasts hung nicely. The only way I could think to describe her was very healthy, with a bit of extra padding at the hips and legs and tits but otherwise fit enough to play rugby with Alanna and Malena, who both took their fitness a lot more seriously.

Ricki played with her tits for a moment, lifting them up and presenting them before surprising us and lowering her head and lifting one to her mouth, licking her nipple. She laughed, "Bet I'm the only girl here who can do that other than Alanna."

"Got me there," Malena said, cupping her own boobs, though I noticed the finger on her right hand brushing back and forth against her nipple lightly.

Other than Alanna, who had only lost her shirt, the rest of us were either naked or mostly naked, Malena and Ricki left with just their panties. Shuffling, Josh glanced to his left and right at the two very different girls sat there; Beth with her pierced nipples and smaller boobs, and Ricki with her classically large tits. He had to restart his dealing when he lost track of who he had started with.

"Mother. Fucker," Ricki groaned, the only loser for the round.

"I guess you care a little bit this time, huh?" Alanna grinned.

"Oh, you'll get yours," Ricki grinned right back. "But for now I guess I'm getting nekkid."

She laid back onto her back and lifted her ass off the floor, hooking her panties over her large bum before setting it back down, the fabric bunched halfway down. She then pulled her legs back, giving us a lewd if still-covered view of her ass, crotch and the backs of her legs.

"Alright Josh," Ricki said. "Go ahead and pull them off."

"Really?" Josh asked, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Yeah, you've taken enough punishment and I feel bad for laughing earlier."

"Wow," Josh said, walking over to her on his knees, and I could tell he stopped himself from rubbing his hands together like a little kid waiting to unwrap his present. He delicately hooked his fingers into the bundle of panties as he knelt beside Ricki, then turned to the rest of us. "Ready?"

"No," Beth said sarcastically, "Keep us waiting some more."

"Here we go," Josh said under his breath, then slowly started peeling the panties up and off of Ricki. Her thick ass pushed out around the taut fabric and the first 'goodies' to be revealed was her dark little asshole, quickly joined by the thick, pouty lips of her pussy that seemed to hold on to the fabric of her panties for a moment. I'd understood the idea of calling a vagina a 'taco' before, but Ricki's pussy fit the description perfectly, multiple ruddy pink folds held within the puffy outer labia.

"Damn," Alanna said, "That looks fucking tasty."

"Really?" Ricki asked, "I mean, I like it too but I dunno if I would call it tasty."

"Ricki, I think we need to go out and get drunk at a club some night and I'll show you what 'college experimentation' means," Alanna said, licking her lips.

We laughed and Ricki patted herself lightly, chuckling but obviously thoughtful of the idea, then sat back up cross legged. She remained fully on display and my eyes couldn't help being drawn down to her crotch, though soon I had another place to look as Beth matched her, finally getting frustrated with her uncomfortable sitting position and joining us in the 'fully exposed' group. Her lips were much smaller and her whole package looked a bit neater and more spartan than Ricki but still looked tantalizing.

Josh got back to his own seat and grabbed the cards to deal again.

"Guess I'm joining the naked club," Malena sighed, tossing her hand without even flipping it over.

My eyes traced down her body briefly but we were all distracted as Ricki groaned long and loud. "Come ooooon. Fucking nothing again."

"Wait, I actually get to give a dare for once?" Josh asked as he realized he had the winning hand, making us laugh.

Malena got up, putting her hand on my shoulder for balance as she did, and stood with her hips cocked to one side and her thumbs in the waistband of her white thong. "Ready?"

"I think you should do the bend-at-the-waist thing again, but this time stick your butt right in Austin's face," Alanna said. "Y'know, because I call him Butthead."

Malena made her cute crinkled nose face as she chuckled and her eyes dropped to me beside her. "Done, but only if I can call him Butthead from now on too."

"It's a deal," Alanna laughed.

"Sure, everyone gets to call me Butthead now," I sighed dramatically.

"Are you really complaining right now?" Malena asked over her shoulder as she stood in front of me, legs slightly apart and her luscious, tight ass about a foot from my face. "I mean I could always do this to Josh instead and he can be my Butthead."

"I'm ok with this," said Josh.

"No, I think I'm good," I quickly replied.

Malena gave me one more glance over her shoulder, an odd look in her eye, then faced forwards and bent at the waist, her beautiful ass pushing closer to me. "So I've never exactly gotten undressed with someone this close to me before," she said, her thumbs tugging on her thong, moving it a few inches down her cheeks. "I don't know if I should tease him for a while," - she pulled the thong back up - "Or maybe if I should just get it over with," - it came halfway down now and she pulled it tight, her ass flesh pressing out above and below the elastic waistband.

"I think he's happy either way," Ricki joked.

"Oh, are you happy back there Austin?" Malena asked.

"Just call me Butthead," I replied.

She laughed and her ass wiggled enticingly. At this point, if it had been Alanna and I in private, I would have grabbed her hips and pulled her back into my face, nuzzling and licking to get to the sweet center; as it was I kept my hands on my knees, white knuckled to stop myself from moving.

"You're being a good boy though, so maybe you can see some more," Malena said, lowering the thong until it was well below her ass. From the way she was standing and her outrageous fitness, Malena's pussy was clearly displayed before me between the triangular gap of her thighs. It was similar to Beth's in that they were both fairly spartan, with clean lines, though Malena's inner lips were a bit larger and her clit area was more prominent than the smaller girl's. The real difference though, was that Malena was clearly aroused. She had a glimmer of juices on on her lips and her inner lips were spread slightly as if asking me for the attention I was dieing to give them.

"So, Austin, how you doing?" Alanna asked.

"Mmmgood," I replied.

"I'm glad, Butthead," Alanna said, and then Malena stumbled back into me as she got pushed off balance and her ass pressed right into my face. Warm flesh enveloped me for a moment and I instinctively reached out and caught Malena's thighs, holding her upright for a split second until she got her footing and pulled away.

"Damnit Alanna," Malena said, but she was laughing along with the others.

I blinked and shook my head, trying to clear the smell of Malena from my nose before I came just from the idea of eating her out.

"Alright, alright, that's enough," Josh said. "I know what Ricki's dare is gonna be, so Malena can sit her cute little behind down. Your choice if it's on the floor or on Austin's face."

"That's an option?" she asked jokingly.

I wouldn't mind at all, I thought in reply.

Josh cleared his throat and turned to Ricki. "I dare you to tell us your sexiest, real life story while teasing yourself, all with your eyes closed."

"My sexiest story?" Ricki blushed.

"Oh, come on, I'm sure you have one," Alanna pushed.

"Well, I- Yeah," she said.

"Ok, go sit on the edge of the couch, close your eyes and start telling the story," Josh said.

"Fine." Ricki moved over to one of the couches we had pushed to the edge of the room and sat down, legs closed for a moment before she spread them. Her pussy was on full display, plump and inviting, while her tits rose and fell with her breathing. "Like this?"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers