Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Embarrasses herself in front of her friend.
2k words
2.92
29.6k
11
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last evening was such a big step forward for me. My heart was beating so hard that I could hear it outside. As planned my hubby was out today running some errands (I had asked him to get some materials for our fencing and to repair our pool).

I had texted Matt, my husband's and my high school mate, to be home by 7 30 for dinner. I told him I feel like having dinner with him and he agreed to come home for dinner. I pulled into my garage at around 6 50. Went inside the house to refresh me a little bit but not much and to pee and drink some water. I came back to my garage by 6 57, and my heart was pounding hard. I already had pulled my car into the garage in reverse. I turned on the heater and adjusted my bra. I put my car keys in my purse and kicked to the bottom of the car.

I decided to tell him the following as how I got stuck "I pulled into our driveway, our garage remote was opening so I pushed the window down to open the garage door. I got out of the car with engines running and had to run to the restroom. I came back and was lazy to step into the car but instead tried to turn the car off by pressing on the button through the open window. I pushed the engine on/off button and pressed the window button to make it come back up and before I could get out completely window came up fast and my tits got stuck. I left my keys in the house so unable to remote start the engine."

I popped two buttons on my blouse and pulled on the buttons to the point of almost tearing them off the blouse, to make it look like I struggled and they popped open. I turned the heater towards me and set it to 90 F. I lifted my skirt by almost two inches so that the top of my stocking and a good amount of my thighs are visible. I put my tits and adjusted myself so that my bra's underwire will sit on the window glass. I pulled on my blouse a little more to have my cleavage exposed well. I took a deep breath and the pulled on the window button.

My heart raced as the motor whirred and started lifting my tits and pushed them against the roof. I pulled on the window button once more to see if it can move up a little more and it did move slightly squeezing my tits and making the grip tight. I twisted to see if the grip was tight and it sure was tight, at least good enough to hold me in and would require at least decent pressure to get me out.

I looked at my iwatch and the time was 7 03. "Perfect!" I told myself. I started feeling the pressure on my tits within a few minutes. The bra I wore had a bigger underwire than the one I used for my trial run and so it was cutting more into my tits. My heart was racing and I was getting wetter by the minute. My nipples were already poking and the thought that somebody might just pull into the driveway and see me in this condition. The heater was blowing hot air towards me and it felt good for the cold but soon I was sweating. I could feel sweat patches forming near my armpits and on my back.

The window was putting on more pressure and I started feeling sharp cutting pain in 10 minutes. It seemed like forever already. I was grunting a little with pain and pressure. My mind was thinking of different things and was running wild like what if my neighbors drop by or what if my husband returns back early or hell if any friend stops by or even a burglar.

The trial was different and once the reality that Matt will have to come and rescue me in this situation set in and I was already very embarrassed. I gave him a call from my phone around 7 25 to check if he is still coming and he said he is on his way. I patiently waited for him but I was already very uncomfortable and my body was experiencing pain in my stomach, back and of course on my tits. I sure could feel my tits slowly turning purple-red.

Matt finally pulled into the garage around 7 40 and he waved at me as he was getting out of his car. He thought I was just waiting by the car but I asked him to come closer and help me. He moved closer and asked me what happened. I felt a big know in my stomach. I was embarrassed to tell him that I got my tits stuck. I just told him I am stuck in the car window and asked for his help. I told him the story of how I got stuck as he turned on the garage light and was trying to look for a way.

He held my shoulders and tried to pull me out and it added to the pain as my tits were getting pulled and getting stretched. He had to move close to me and I could feel him on me as he pulled. I told him it is not working and is causing me more pain. I told him so because he was pulling on strongly and I did not want to be released immediately. He then went inside to search for the keys but he could not find them. (I had both the spare keys and had hidden the purse under my car but did not tell him that).

He then opened the door to check where I am stuck. I was trying hard to not blush as he could see my mangled blouse and my cleavage popping out. I explained to him that I tried to get out but could not. I could see him observing my tits and my exposed bra. My blouse was all sweaty and I apologized to him for being such a mess. I asked him if he could try to push. He asked me if my husband was around to help. I told him he is out and may not be back for a while.

He took his hands and put them on my tits. My half hard nipples hardened in an instant poking over my bra. I could see some of my areolae was already peeking out of my bra. He tried to push it out by pushing on both my tits and his fingers were on my cleavage rubbing up and down and his palms near my nipples. I was pushing from the other side a little so that he wouldn't manage to push me out. Slowly one more button popped with the pressure on three sides making my the blouse move more to the side. Since a lot of blood flow has been cut off to my tits each touch was giving me a lot of pain. I could see him trying to get me out but also enjoying as his hands kind of moved around massaging a little.

He said he is going to try and pull me out one more time. I held on the door frame and he wrapped his hands over my waist and pulled me. I could feel his half hard cock as his entire body was rubbed against me. I was also holding the door frame to add to some resistance. I screamed whenever I felt he was loosening the grip a little so he would let go of me. He went to my front and looked at my tits for a few seconds and moved closer to the window to see where it is stuck. He told me looks like the blouse is stuck inside the window and then he looked at me and asked "maybe we should try to" and paused.

I asked him if he is suggesting to cut my blouse off and he said yes looks like it is the only way. I asked him to do anything necessary to. He got scissors from the garage and stood behind me and started slicing from my sleeve to shoulders on both sides. Back of my blouse fell of exposing my wet back to him. He then moved to the front and pulled hard on the blouse making the buttons to pop and tearing the blouse into two pieces. I was standing there in front of stuck in my car window with only a bra trying hard to cover my tits.

I was so wet at this point and I could feel them about to start dripping. He then tried to lift individual tit by cupping them at the bottom and pushing them out. He was enjoying it I guess because I could his pressure was not as strong as before. Or maybe he was tired. But I could see some strong erection in his pants. He said now looks like the bra underwire is stuck inside the window pane. I asked him embarrassingly that maybe my bra needs to be cut off too. He thought for a few seconds while groping at my tits and agreed that the bra needs to be cut off too.

He sliced the bra straps and unclasped them from my back. He tried cutting at the center but the underwire was strong so he had to use to a wire cutter to slice it open. My bra fell to the ground exposing my purple-red tits with my nipples so hard. My face turned red as this was very humiliating for me. He cupped my left tit rubbing against my nipples and lifted it a little and told me that the window is cutting hard into my tits.

His fingers were on my nipples while he was trying to get a closer look. Topless, Horny, Embarrassed and feeling like a complete slut with my juices flowing down my thighs. I so badly wanted to cum. He moved to my back and put his hands through the window, pulling himself closer to me and cupped my tits and tried to pull me out. His hands were on my nipples rubbing on them while he was pulling me out. I could feel his fully hard cock on my ass riding my skirt higher. I suggested that maybe massage oil could help.

He went inside to bring it from my bedroom and I was rubbing my nipples. I licked my fingers and used my saliva to rub my nipples. The almost numb nipples were giving me a lot of pain. He took his time to get the oil. I am not sure if he was watching me from inside the house and I could not see as my back was turned to the garage door connecting the house. He came out after a couple of minutes later with oil in his hand and applied them all over my tits, even on my nipples. It felt so good with the cold oil flowing down my tits. After massaging the bottom of my tits with oil for a few minutes, he was able to pull them out (I also let him without resisting much) one by one.

It was a sudden rush of blood followed by pain once my tits got released from the window. My torn blouse and bra were both on the floor. I hugged him thanking him. He picked up the torn blouse and bra and helped me walk inside. Once inside I asked him if he could help me put some moisturizer on the deep cut (no blood though) that the window had made on my tits. I washed my tits and he helped me apply moisturizer. I told him I am going to let them get some air while he helped set the dinner table. I spent the next 15 minutes topless walking around the house. I hurriedly put on a t-shirt when I heard my husband pull into the driveway. He was surprised to see Matt home but he was happy that he is home for dinner.

We both spent the dinner looking at each other awkwardly. My juices were flowing down my ankles as we were having dinner.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Also how in the world

How in the world were her juices flowing DOWN HER ANKLES when she was seated having dinner? Gravity says the juices would have left her vagina and gone DOWN into the chair. If excessive, they would have dripped from the chair to the floor. They would not have flowed horizontally across the back of her thighs then down her calves to reach her ankles. Furthermore, if showing her tits 15 to 30 minutes EARLIER gets her wet enough for her to SQUIRT all over her ankles during dinner, she has real issues.

She might want to visit a gynecologist.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I am so confused.

Was the tits stuck thing done the night before or that day? You begin with a line about taking a big step forward the prior night. Then you talk about how her hubby is out TODAY, not last night. That means you are writing about something that happens today. But you seem to be writing about the prior night.

If the tits thing happened the night before, why do we care where hubby is today? Where the heck was he last night?

If it happened today, where is hubby at 7:00 to 9:00 pm when the tits thing happened? How was he not home for dinner and that she had no idea when he would be home? Was he still out getting supplies?

Then you say she contacted hubby's friend and invited him to dinner at 7:30 PM. She said SHE wanted to have dinner with him, not We. She told the friend to "come home", not to " come to our home". Is that UK thing? In the US you only say "come home" to someone who lives there, otherwise you invite him to come TO OUR home.

Is it normal and acceptable for her to invite a man to dinner at her house alone at night? Is that not unusual? He seemed to expect hubby to be there because he later asks where he is.

So biggest questions so far... What day did this happen and where was hubby?

So, I am already confused. Then the proverbial fecal matter collided with the rotating oscillator.

The whole "what I decided to tell him" bit makes absolutely no sense at all...the garage was opening, so she lowered the window to reach out and open the garage door????

If its open, why does she need to open it? What does that even mean? I assume you meant that the remote (external to the car) was USED to open the garage, like an external key pad or button. Was that necessary to explain why the window was down? It was winter (she turns on the heater). Why not just use a remote inside the car?

She had to pee badly, but took the time to back in the garage? Bt the way, if she backed in put the external keypad on the wrong side of the car!!!

Then she said she got out of the car and left it running? Why? Because she had to go inside to pee? If she was gone and going inside, she would turn the car off even if she had to pee. Did you mean she had to pee so badly, that she couldn't take the time to push the engine off button, which is an almost automatic action whenever you park? But yet she had enough time to grab her keys and purse and take them inside and back into the garage?

Then she said she went back to the car without her key and decided to reach inside the open window to turn the car off by pushing the button that she could not spend the 0.002 seconds to push earlier. On my car, I cannot raise the window without the key fob in the car. I can lower them but not raise them. This is done for safety reasons.

Anyway, I assume she had to put her upper body and head through the window to push the button, not just her tits and one hand?

Then, she turned the engine off and pulled the window up button to the express-up mode to try to fully close it while she pulled herself back out quickly. However, she was too slow and the window caught her.

I guess her car is defective and does not have the mandatory "anti-pinch" safety feature that will automatically open when it detects an obstruction during express-up mode. It would not have trapped her. Thus she had to move the window up manually bit by bit, not closing it the way she told him.

I am pretty sure this is not how remote starting and windows work.

You wrote that one of the last things she did during her setup was pull the button to raise the window a bit more. That means the button worked fine AND she could reach it, so there was no reason to be stuck in the first place. If she could reach the button to raise it, she could reach it to lower it. That had to be obvious.

You didn't say she pulled her arms out of the gap. I don''t really understand how she managed to pull the window button unless her arm was inside the window, but most likely her head too!! Are you saying ONLY her tits were stuck in the window??? Not her upper body? Wouldn't the tits come out before her head and arms if she were reaching in? If only her tits, how did she raise the window? If her upper body, and arm was in she could have easily lowered the window! Only getting her tits stuck seems a physical impossibility unless done intentionally.

Anyway, that is all moot anyway. Since he could open the door, which you said he did, and the window button clearly worked, he could have simply lowered the window! Why did he need to go to so much trouble? His first reaction would have been to open the door and push the button. Instead he opens the door, goes inside and tries to shove her tits out. By the way, tits are soft and pliable and would most like easily come out when pushed on, unless she had implants that were significantly arger than the gap.

Oh, you wrote twice she hid her purse, but at 7:25 she called him on her cell. Where was she keeping her cell phone? I guess she had it in a pocket.

So none of it makes any sense to me. She could not have accidently become stuck and all he needed to do was push the window button to unstick her, which she could have done herself.

She got "deep" cuts on her tits, but there was no blood and no medical treatment was needed? She put moisturizer on a cut?

Then everything is normal when hubby gets home???

That seems like one hell of a lot of trouble just to flash a man her tits and get felt up a little.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What's happening here?

I go away for a few weeks and there is nothing but dreck when I come back. Short, poorly written stories like this one. I applaud the author for trying, but this definitely needs work. Want proof? Look at what was published 5-10 years ago. The place has gone to the dogs.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
N-Bagg, let's tour! You clearly got the skank factor down, I will provide the kinks, and logisics :-). With an extra point for the unusual plot and the newbie point, a solid four.

You could stand to use an editor, or more rewrites.

But I would like it fine if you just kept going, so long as you stay about unique. I understood your tale as is.

If you keep on the arc of this story, you will run afoul of the normal dude aversion to cuckoldry. By simply making the marriage open, you can avoid some of that.

Waaaay back in my Dom days I felt Elaborate rope bondage a waste of time, since stocks are easy to fabricate out of 2 by 6s. But I could easily see this woman in a tit- binding web with both guys devouring her. Nice breast play in this story! For most people, nipples are a hotline to the genital arousal. For this lady, it seems they are more like a lava river.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Just really bad.

Really, really bad. Maybe writing is just not your thing.

Have you considered taxidermy?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Curious Wife Gets to Try a Big Cock Wife fucks husbands coworker while he watches.in Loving Wives
Partner Games Ch. 01: The Neighbor A wife sets her husband up with a little fun with a neighbor.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Infidelity - Bridesmaid KK is a cheating bridesmaid at a friend's wedding.in Loving Wives
Rules is Rules Emily and Tony invite friends for a wild game of football.in Loving Wives
The Tape Mike discovers an old video of Ashley.in Loving Wives
More Stories