Pushing Boundaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Not every fight has a winner.
2.1k words
4.55
35.2k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did she make even walking look sexy? Deina was getting ready to leave her house, packing her car with her back bag and gym bag. A low growl erupted from his chest; Deina was bending over to pick up a dropped book. Those low hanging shirts she loved wearing revealed just the top of her breast, not all of it just a teasing glimpse. Tingles ran across his lips, he was dying to take a bite of her, to run his tongue over every inch and millimeter of her skin. Maybe she would let him suck on her breast; he would make sure those beautiful nipples of hers were erect. He wondered if she would have chocolate kiss nipples or were they saucer shaped, either way he would take his time biting and sucking her delicate flesh. He knew his baby girl wouldn't be some prude when he got her in the sheets, she would be a wild vixen. He had a couple of naughty fetishes that he only wanted Deina playing out for him, no other woman would do, no other could fulfill his needs like he knew her body could and would.

Only a few naughty thoughts about Deina and he was already was hard as a rock but he couldn't stop thinking about her luscious skin. She was making it even worse when her shirt shifted up slightly and he got a glimpse of her midriff. That tantalizing exposure of skin sent his thoughts whirling. Hopefully she tasted like cocoa, it was a cliché to think of a black girl tasting like any type of chocolate but he couldn't help himself. He knew she would taste luscious and chocolate was delicious and sweet like her. God he sounded like a pansy hopelessly in love with some fantasy girl he couldn't attain. Getting a boner right before he was supposed to put the moves on Deina wasn't really a good thing so he shifted himself in his pants and stored the images of him sucking on her breast for a later date. Forget this he mentally goaded himself. David ran outside towards Deina's car.

"Hey Deina!"

"David."

"Mind giving me a ride to school?"

"You have your own car."

"For some reason my damn car won't start."

She stared at him for a moment, contemplating on what to do.

"Get in, shut up, and don't touch anything."

"Oh feisty, I like that." He said with a wink.

He opened her car door and waited for her to climb in. She eyed him warily he was being nice, too nice. Those sparkling green eyes of his were disasters waiting to corrupt some innocent little girl. Climbing into the car acting as if she didn't care what he did or didn't do, she started the car. David ran to the other side of the car and climbed in before she could change her mind and leave him. Deina started to pull out of the drive way and head toward school.

"So, why did you really need a ride to school?" she said not even looking in his direction.

"I like riding with you, beautiful." He winked cheekily.

"Cut the crap what do you want?"

"Why do you always think I want something?"

"That's your personality Dave. You always do things for a reason, and usually that reason only benefits you."

"Can't I just want to be with you Deina?"

"No." she stated in a dead pan voice.

She could smell his bullshit a mile away, how do you hit on a girl who knows every stupid shitty thing you did and more? She probably knew every pick up line he ever used every sleezes trick he used to get girls in bed and much more. Why was that because he had told her ever thing because she was his confidant. Maybe he should take the direct approach with Deina, she hated beating around the bush and wasting time. That's what always kept them going when they were younger maybe it would still work to this day. Deina didn't know what David was up to but it must be something, every time he gave her that little wink he somehow convinced her to get into some type of shenanigan.

"Let's go on a date Friday."

"Was that a question or a statement?"

"Statement."

"No."

Deina whipped her little beetle bug into a parking space, cut off the car, and got out, grabbing her stuff on the way. She made no eye contact with him didn't even wait for him to get out of her car, while waking toward school. He knew Deina well enough to know that she was pissed; she always avoided eye contact when she was pissed off. Once, when they were twelve, she looked him in the eye when they were having a fight and he had ended up with a broken arm and several bruises to the mid-section. But they were older now and he easily out weighed and was much stronger, besides he loved ruffling her feathers. She was cute when she got mad. Her cheeks got rosy, her already dark brown eyes got darker, and she bit her very full plump bottom lip.

"Why?"

"I don't want to go on a date with you. Now if you would like to help my little sister and I bake cookies for her school on Thursday you are welcome to come by."

"I'll take what I can get." He stated with a smirk.

"I don't know what you're up to David but I am not going to be some pawn in your little game."

"Don't worry Deina." You're no pawn sweetheart you are the prize.

..............................................

Deina was pissed, not angry but utterly pissed off at one David Corella. All day long he was touching her in slight subtle ways. Not blatantly sexual touches but slow delicate touches that made her jumpy all day long. She was very attracted to David they had been friends for years and she watched him go from cute to sexy throughout the years. She knew the attraction wasn't shared because David dated more girls then a Macy's one day sale could attract. It was never a really big deal because as long as the temptation wasn't reciprocated then she felt she was safe in denying her interest. But now with his forward behavior it was driving her insane.

While she was talking with a group of their mutual friends he had come up behind her without warning and wrapped his arm around her waist. Everyone acted as if it were normal, while the contact his hand was making with her body was burning her through her clothes. It was the beginning of November, cold as hell yet she felt like a furnace from his simple touch but yet she craved that he would touch her even more. When he started to move his hand up and down her back that's when she almost jumped out of her skin. Chills were running up and down her body, from head to toe. Everyone looked at her as if she was out of her mind. David knew though, he had Deina acting like a scared kitten. Making up some excuse about being late she ran away from her friends and David, hoping she could dodge David for the rest of the day. He watched with a grin at heer retreating form.

For most of the day dodging David was successful. She knew his entire schedule and wasn't going to let him play her like one of his stupid bimbos. Now school was over and she stood in the gym serving volleyballs like crazy trying to get out her anger. Picturing every single ball as David's stupid but sexy face; his strong jaw, his short black hair, and those beautiful green eyes with gold flecks in them, made the perfect target practice to perfect her already deadly serve. Especially those beautiful green eyes of his, she didn't even know that a guy's eyes could be so beautiful until she met David. His eyes always seemed to be so intense, that it took her breathe away. It was always beautiful too look at him when he was excited, enraged, or passionate about anything, he looked as if he could conquer the world if he set his sexy little mind to it. And that set her off even more because she found herself wanting to pin him down and have her naughty way with him when she knew that wouldn't be a good idea. All she could think about all day long was how badly she wanted to kiss those full lips, only in order to whip that handsome smirk off his face that seemed to be permanently set there just to annoy her. How dare he be so confident in himself when she felt like an awkward teenager going through puberty all over again whenever she made eye contact with him for more than five seconds? She started pounding the ball even harder then before, with the thought of how David made her feel.

David just watched Deina smack the hell out of her volleyballs, her anger was almost tangible. She was still damn adorable like that though, especially when the sweat on her face made her pixie hair cut stick to her cheeks. How badly did he want to kiss that frown off of her pouty little mouth. By the way she was serving those balls though he thought if he tried anything his balls might be next.

"Hit that ball any harder and you're liable to break someone's nose sweetheart"

"Am not your sweetheart and a little blood never hurt anyone."

"Tell that to the city morgue."

"What are you doing here David?"

"You've been avoiding me all day, why?"

"Ever think I just didn't want to see your ugly mug today?"

"No and to bad baby girl cause you're my ride home."

Damn she had forgotten, that meant she would have to wait for him after practice. With a grumble she turned toward David. He was leaning against the wall like he had not a care in the world. His arms crossed over his broad chest, showing off the very impressive muscles in his arms and chest. That broad chest was an enticing invitation to lay your head on and he was so tall. Tall guys were really her preference and at six feet and four inches he dwarfed her five feet eight inch self. Denying her attraction to the well muscled man in front of her wasn't possible but she could only disguise it as annoyance.

"Wh....what did you come here for David."

He walked toward her until he stood so close she could feel his body heat.

"Don't ignore me baby girl, am not going anywhere. Why are you running from me." Her heart started beating like a tambourine.

"Fine. You're being weird today. Straight forward, frank, and you've never touched me before like you did today, this is totally out of character for you."

He took her into his arms and pulled her flush against his chest. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he slowly felt up and down her sides and back. Damn, her body was perfect like a pin up girl. Her waist felt smaller then it looked but her hips flared out to accommodate that magnificent ass of hers, she had the perfect curves. How had he ignored her for so long, how could he not have seen the beauty that had blossomed from his best friend?

"How is that am touching you Dee?" His voice turned huskier then usual.

"David let me go this instance, am not one of your tricks you can run game on."

"What if am not running game Dee, what if I seriously want you."

A laugh bloomed in her chest.

"You are always running game Dave. It's what you've done since I've known you"

She threaded her fingers through his short hair and pulled his head down to hers and whispered in his ear to illustrate her point,

"Even if you did want me babe you could never have me."

He ran his lips on the shell of her ear, "Don't be so confident sweetheart, I fight for what I want."

Chills ran through Deina's body and settled between her thighs as a smoldering heat that wanted Dave to put it out. Deina's nipples were begging her for some type of touch; anything at this point would do to alleviate the ache. She pushed her breast into his chest a little to satisfy her hormonal demands and feel the rub of his hard muscle against her soft flesh. This would definitely go down as an erotic moment to dream about later. Just when Deina contemplated killing Dave with death by kisses, steps could be heard coming into the gym. Mutually both Deina and David let each other go and stepped away quickly. Before David left the gym for Football practice he whispered in Deina's ear.

"Let the fight begin."

Deina had a bad feeling that no one was going to win this fight.