Pushing Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers

In fact, Marine hadn't been his original target. Alex was. That was why Riley was sent to pose as a lawyer in the firm that Alex was recruited in. It had taken him about a month to master the constitutional laws and another month to learn the jargons. The change in targets on the last minute had confused him. However, Riley's job was never to question his superiors.

When he entered the meeting room a while later, he knew that there was no questioning the next mission set out for him. Vanguards were never allowed to choose their missions and failure was never tolerated.

"I'm aware that you've met your next target."

"Yes Sir."

"That's very good. Now, she is the most important component of our research so you need to take extra care when bringing her in. Your ability to mask your scent should lower her defenses enough to trust you. However, your task is not to take her out but to bring her back here in one piece, preferably uncompromised."

"No drugs you mean," said Riley stiffly. "You want me to bring her back in perfect mental and physical health."

"Yes."

"And then you will release my brother?"

Connor paused to look at the others present at the meeting.

"We'll discuss this again when you've completed your task. Dismissed."

***

ArtForm
ArtForm
1,148 Followers