Pushing Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she got out of the car, taking her bags with her and slammed the door leaving him to sit by himself in her car. Oh yes, he had his bambino frazzled now. This was the angriest he had ever seen Dee and even though it might sound sick he was highly turned on by her anger. Her dark brown eyes lit up, her lips pouted, and her body back tight like a cord just ready to snap. He wanted to be that little button that pushed her over the edge.

Before she disappeared into the school building he got out of the car and yelled to her "You will be mine Dee!"

He watched as Deina stopped in her tracks. Maybe this was the final straw that snapped that camels back. She turned slowly and stared straight into his eyes. For a second David feared being dropped kicked again like he was six years ago.

"David I will never be one of those fast tailed floozies that you have running in and out of your room. I am no whore that spreads her thighs just because a good looking boy with a nice accent says he wants her."

Then without another word she disappeared into the building. Where had she gotten the idea that he wanted to treat her like a whore? She was his best friend; he had more respect for her then to want her to be a girl he just had sex with. Actually he didn't know what he wanted, but he knew it wasn't just a one time thing. He knew that Deina wasn't someone that you just fucked; her body was made to be worshiped. But, was that it, was that all he wanted from her?

David got out her car and locked the doors, heading for his class before he was late. But instead of focusing on teachers regurgitating lectures that had probably said for the last five years he thought about what he really wanted from Deina. Was she right, was he just treating her like the other girls he hooked up with? No, he wanted more with Deina, he wanted to go on dates and hold her hand in public all the things normal couples did. Most of all he didn't want anyone else but him touching her body, ever.

Even though David had classes with Deina he hadn't seen her all day and was starting to become irritated as the hours passed by. Where could she be? She was effectively avoiding him. Hopefully he would have seen her at lunch, but she was no where to be found. His temper was now palpable; every person around him could feel his irritation. Instead of sitting with his friends chit chatting about crap he didn't really care about, he left the cafeteria to find peace else where.

While walking a group laughing loudly down the hall caught his eye. There was Deina! At spotting her he actually felt his heart lighten. She looked more gorgeous then this morning, with a twenty watt smile and softly chuckling. Her winter skirt and boots that covered her calf muscles created a tempting showcase of skin, only give a peek of skin from mid thigh to knee and that white turtleneck sweater of hers was form fitting, showing off the curve of her breast. He watched the animated way she talked to her friends and with every laugh how her dimples would flash from their hiding place on her cheeks. He wanted so badly to go over and have her greet him warmly like any girlfriend would greet her boyfriend instead of cold indifference he knew to expect.

On instinct he started to head in her direction, until He saw Jerry Feluock heading toward her. The agitation and anger that he had felt not long ago was back with a vengeance. He watched silently as the scene unfolded before him, eyes glued on Felouck's hulking form not being able to move.

Feluock snuck up behind Deina and David could tell he was appraising her body, staring at her legs and ass mainly. Then he had the audacity to touch her, not only that but he picked her up! Deina was caught by surprise when two muscular arms enclosed around her waist and hoisted her into the air. A squeak erupted from her before she could stop herself. For a second she thought David had returned to his silly playful self and was teasing her, but the dark brown arms that encased her body definitely belonged to someone else and she knew exactly who it was.

"Put me down!" she said with a slight giggle because those strong arms had started to swing her around and even though she couldn't stand Feluock it was fun.

"Now." She stated. The swinging stopped immediately and she was placed on her feet but he didn't let her go from his grasp.

"What baby girl, just having a little fun. You know we have a game tonight, so that means we must do everything to keep the star linebacker happy and this little skirt of yours is a good start." His thumb toyed with the bottom of her skirt, raising it to reveal more skin. With him preoccupied she managed to wiggle her self out of his grasp and faced him with a smug smile.

"Star linebacker? So you want me to go give Gerard a blow job?"

"So, you got jokes........." his words were caught off by David slamming him into a set of lockers. David was in a red haze of anger, blinded to reason or anything other then crushing Felouck's face. He knew more than anyone that Deina was off limits, this was just to get on his nerves. The guy knew how to push his buttons, and Deina was the button that if touched would result in a fight. David was ready to break Felouck's jaw with his fist so he could never utter anything about Deina again, when he felt a hand on his arm.

"Stop. He's not worth it." Deina was trying to hold him back.

David released Felouck and spun on Deina, "so what you're on his side now?" Deina really couldn't deal with David's erratic emotions right now. With the ordeal this morning, the car ride, dodging him all day, Felouck bothering her, and now nearly grown men fighting in the hallway over her made her temper snap.

"WHAT THE FUCK! We are not in kindergarten there are no sides. I just don't want your dumb ass to get benched because you had a fight in the hallway over stupid shit. So don't yell at me."

From behind David came Felouck's voice, "What's wrong Dave? Mad because the one girl you want doesn't want you back. White boy you can't handle a good looking black girl like that. You saw her giggling when I held her; leave the black women to the black men."

Dave snapped but instead of pummeling Felouck he grabbed Deina and hoisted her over his shoulder. She cursed but wasn't hysterical as he thought she might have been. She shouted to her friends to leave without her and to Felouck to go fuck himself.

All along the way David looked for an empty room to take Deina so they could talk in private. This was crazy and he knew it but there was no other way Deina would listen to him without being forced. He could feel her fist pummeling against his back in anger, and she was becoming increasingly anger with every step he took. This wasn't the Stone Age so it gave David no right to act like a caveman.

"You asshole put me down, am not a child!" she spat out.

Her voice and insults were grating on his all ready raw nerves. Out of anger he spanked her ass hard without restraint and told her to shut up. She was quite, he thought he might have hit her to hard and hurt her.

David carried her into the men's locker room where he knew no one would be at this time. Once he set her down on her feet again, her fist connected with his shoulder, sending a flash of pain through his arm. He snatched her wrist as she was getting ready to throw another punch that was aimed for his face and pinned her wrist against a set of gym lockers. She fought against his death grip, kicking her feet into his shins, hoping his grip would loosen on her so she could deck him again. But instead he pressed his body weight against her and back into a set of lockers to quill her movements.

"Why did you let him touch you?" he growled out menacingly into her ear.

Deina was pissed; she was not a child to be manhandled, "what should it matter if another guy touches me? You've touched almost every girl in this school. Am single..."

David punched his fist into a locker next to her head leaving a huge dent, but she didn't move an inch or flinch a way. The veins in his neck were visible now, he didn't get mad easily but when he did it was like an uncontrollable storm.

"You are not single! You are mine!" He was yelling.

"YOURS! You don't even like me Corella, if you could stop thinking with your dick for once you would see that."

When she started talking about her not being his he lost it, he didn't care if he was thinking with his dick or not. He kissed her, hard. He just wanted her to stop talking nonsense and for things to go back to this morning where it had felt like heaven. Where it felt like they were lovers and friends. He just wanted Deina to be his; his girlfriend, his lover, his best friend, and he could even see her being his wife in the future. Wouldn't she make a beautiful bride but she was cooperating and this was pissing him off more than anything else.

All these thoughts swirled in his head until he felt soft lips pressing hard into his own, she was kissing him back with just as much force.

This wasn't sexual, emotional, or even physical desire, this was anger, and the fight for dominance that both of them had been looking for. Instead of fist fighting with each other, they were using each others lust and desire for one another to break the others spirit.

What did he think that he was the only one allowed to go around sleeping with any bimbo with a nice set of hooters and she couldn't even flirt with a guy? No, that would not go down he was not her ruler. She kissed him back with a vengeance; he was not the only one who could play dirty. But he was better at it then she was. He pushed his knees in between hers and then spread his thighs, effectively opening her legs and having her skirt rise up her thighs.

Deina dug her fingers into David's black locks and grabbed hold controlling his head movements. She felt his hands slide unto her bare thighs. A shiver ran down her spine and she knew he could tell because he laughed at her while nibbling on her bottom lip. In retaliation she pulled his head back by the grip she had on his hair cutting off their tongue play and effectively releasing a moan from David. With his neck exposed she attacked in with gentle kisses, little nibbles, and tongue lashes.

It seemed that she was winning this battle with him, until David grabbed the back of her thighs and hoisted her up to be aligned with his waist. Then he let her go, a trick that forced her to lock her legs around him if she didn't want to fall. Reflectively she let go of his hair and grabbed on to his shoulders for balance. With only a skirt on her panty clad pussy was exposed to the harsh denim fabric of his erection that he was effectively rubbing against her

"You can't deny this Deina." She heard his words through the haze of euphoria he was creating with his gyrations.

"This is nothing but a physical reaction David." She spat out at the same time feeling the dampness in her panties grow.

"Physical, huh?"

David slid his hand up the back of her thigh to the curve of her ass, toward her panties. He stopped his movements when he reached the delicate scrap of silk, for a minute he played with the silk fringe of her bikini bottoms that he had dreamed about for so long. Then picturing the fact that if Felouck had raised her skirt any higher he would have gotten a glimpse of the same panties he was finger made his anger return ten fold. With a tug, he ripped the little underwear off of her body.

"What the fuck, you jackass!" she screamed, but he didn't care. One of her favorite panties destroyed, but that's not why she was yelling. It sent a little thrill through her to have him lose his self control like this but also fear. David would purposefully hurt her but it was rumored that he could get a little rough.

This was it he would get to finish what they had started this morning. Not thinking about what she wanted he dove in, sliding along her slit slowly with his middle finger, gauging her reactions. She was dripping wet for him; there was no denying the juices that were running like honey on the inside of her leg. He heard her breathe hitch in her throat as soon as his finger connected with her inner flesh.

What was he doing to her? Every touch and movement of his fingers and she felt sparks zing straight to her clit. Her muscles were twitching uncontrollably; she couldn't stop her body from reacting to everything he did no matter how harsh.

Gently he inserted one finger into her until he heard her gasp, and then pulled out slowly. Withdrawing his soaked fingers from her panties he left her body empty of his touch once again. He brought his fingers to eye level with her face watching her for any type of reaction. Stone faced she stared at him but her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Now tell me Deina do you get this wet over just a 'physical reaction'?" He whispered angrily in a husky tone. She had lied to his face, but more importantly she had denied him the satisfaction of knowing that he wasn't the only one suffering.

She couldn't think much less make a reasonable or witty response to his comments. At her silence, he placed his fingers back underneath her skirt, rubbing her juices all over her cunt, effectively avoiding her clit, making her slick with her own wetness.

All reasonable thought was cut off by David's touch; she couldn't even form words to say anything. It felt electric, everything felt so good but her body was screaming for something, she didn't know what but it was begging her for more. Uncontrollable shivers ran through her legs and she whimpered. It was beginning to be too much, she whispered his name on a breathe of air in a silent plea.

"What is it Dee? You can't possibly be turned on because you're not attracted to me like that. Right?" He growled sarcastically. In his haze of anger he bit down hard on the sensitive are between her neck and collar bone. This was his property and he wanted to mark her to let everyone know that he had loved her well.

As David bite down on her neck she let out a small shriek and pushed her pelvis toward his hand forcing his fingers to brush of her clit for the first time. She jumped in shock, it was like direct acess to every nerve ending in her body. She threw her head back, letting him have free access to her body. In his anger he knew he was being rough with Deina but the feisty hellion was enjoying it. If her moans were any type of an indicator then he was on the right track.

"Plea...please...Dave."

"You beg so sweetly tesoro." He said almost berating her desire. Taking the thumb and forefinger he pinched her clit, sending her screaming and arching her back off of the lockers.

"That's it, Dee. Feel that babe, that's what only I can do for you." Maliciously he twisted her clit making her jump, which only pulled on her clit harder.

"Tell me you love it." He barked out at her, he needed her to confirm what her body was already telling him. Raising her jaw defiantly she stared him straight in the face and bit her lip silently signaling to him that she wouldn't do it, a final act of strength.

Even when he had her wrapped around him she was still trying to be defiant. He'd fix that. Aggressively he started stroking her clit wanting more than anything to get her to cum, hard. During his anger haze to get her to submit he hadn't realized she had snuck her hands underneath his shirt until her fingers contacted with his skin. Her touch was like fire, but Deina was dying for some of her own skin to skin contact with him and in her position this was the closest she could get.

She was trembling, he could feel that she was close to cumming, she just need that extra push. More aggressive then he meant to be, he pushed her sweater and bra up simultaneously with one hand. Those perky little breasts sprang free from there confinement. Just like he had thought her nipples were like little chocolate chips. Chocolate chips were meant to be eaten and that's exactly what he sought out to do.

"Say it Dee." He whispered hotly right above one nipple.

Deina gulped and tried rotating her hips against his fingers to get that final push over the edge but it was of no use.

"I......I......shit...please...David."

"Say it!" he barked while pinching her clit.

"Yes. God, yes I love it, now please..." she gasped out.

With that he locked onto her nipple and sucked hard. She toppled over the edge with a scream that she tried smothering with one hand, while the other latched onto David's back. Her body was trembling so hard that he had to hold her up so that she wouldn't fall.

She was absolutely beautiful as she came, he could feel her every muscle release and contract. This was beyond his wildest imaginations of what Deina's first orgasm from him would be like. She was wild and unrestrained, he knew that this orgasm was real and that she was enjoying every moment.

For a long time they spent leaning against each other. David let Deina's legs go from around his waist so she could stand wobbly on the ground. All anger was burned out of the two of them what was left was an awkward peace, but a peace no less. David's erection was calling to him now that he had made a point of shattering Deina's self control but this was not the place to take her. Yet, he was desperate to find out if her reaction to his fingers was so strong, what would happen when they actually had sex?

As a signal from some evil fate that this was definitely not the place for the start of an intimate relationship, the creak of the locker room door echoed toward them. A small freshman came in carrying a backpack that looked bigger then he was. When he spotted the two of them he stood stock still in shock.

"GET OUT!" roared David at the unwanted intrusion. This freshman broke the reverie of their little world.

Like a skittish cat Deina jumped away from David in embarrassment, adjusted her clothes and ran past the shell shocked freshmen who just stood still.

"DAMN IT!" David cursed in every language he knew and broke three lockers in his rage.

Hadn't they been so close to breaking down that barrier between friend and a real relationship? He was so confused, no longer angry, just hurt.

The freshmen still stood watching David.

"Kid if you want to live don't repeat to anyone what you saw her today or you'll become like one of these lockers. Understood?"

The poor freshmen nodded his head and went to runaway when he stopped him.

"Word to the wise, when it comes to girls treat them with dignity you never know when that shit will come back to bite you in the ass."

With those parting words the kid ran out of the locker room and left David alone.

............................................

Thanks for reading! I appreciate all over your comments and feedback, and I know this has been a long time coming but with the holidays, work, and other very important stuff I've been very busy. I know that I probably have a lot of grammatical errors and things which is why I got an editor! But I wanted to get this piece in before the New Year so this isn't edited by my editor just yet but I promise the next one will be. I worked rally hard on this chapter so I hope you like it! Happy New Year!

12