Pushing Buttons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,052 Followers

"Oh, wow that feels- wow, ow, wait not too hard, ok yeah, ooh yeah," I groaned as she experimented down there. She had cock sucking down, it probably wasn't too different from gobbling on a life-like dildo mechanics-wise, but balls were a different matter.

"We need to do something about this," she said from under me. I leaned away so I could see her face. "You need to shave down here."

"Yeah," I said, feeling the heat rise to my face, "Sorry."

Alanna took me back in her mouth and sucked me for a moment, pulling away just long enough to say, "It's forgiven if you promise to get rid of all of it."

She had my dick in her mouth again; I wasn't about to say no.

After about another minute I could feel the tightening sensation in my groin I usually associated with nearly being done jerking off. "I'm gonna come," I groaned, unable to really think about what that meant. We hadn't exactly discussed this, and I didn't want to make assumptions as to the how and where of it all. Was I supposed to jerk myself off on her face like in porn? Or maybe in her mouth?

She leaned back away from my quivering dick, opening her mouth, "Facefuck me."

"Uhm-" I said for one brief moment, then moved forward and slid my dick into her mouth.

'Do it,' she said around my dick.

She wants it rough, one part of me thought in excitement. She doesn't know what she's asking for though, said another part.

The decision was made when I looked down into her eyes, her mouth stretched in an O around my dick, and I saw the desire there. I grabbed her head with my hands and firmly thrust into her mouth, feeling her swallowing me. She gagged a little bit and I started to pull back, but she clamped her lips firmly and sucked hard, clearly a demand for me to get my dick back in there. So I did, shoving my dick back into her throat. Again and again. Seven thrusts like that and I practically shouted, "Holy fuck."

I came hard, three powerful spurts in her mouth before I lost my balance and stumbled backwards. One shot dribbled out uncontrolled onto her tits before I grabbed myself and stroked, squeezing out two more solid spurts onto her lips and cheek.

I practically fell off the bed trying to avoid collapsing on Alanna in her awkward position. I ended up kneeling on the floor, panting, with my dick in my hand as it shrank from full mast to maybe half. I recovered enough to rejoin Alanna on the bed. "Damn," I said.

She smiled, opening her mouth to show me the load I had deposited there, before swallowing dramatically. "That was pretty good," she said huskily, "Not like a chick grinding herself all over your face, but definitely good. I liked the way it felt to have you as deep in me as you could get."

"I liked the everything, personally," I snorted and smiled. She wrinkled her nose and grinned, and I looked around briefly before picking up a pair of her discarded panties from the floor. I used them to wipe of her face carefully as she snickered, along with the dribble on her tits, before I kissed her firmly. There was an aftertaste in her mouth, but I would rather kiss her than be squeamish about bodily fluids at this point.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?" she asked as our kissing ended.

I glanced down at my dick. Hard again, probably the fastest that had ever happened, though not surprising considering the stimulation in the room. "Yep," I said, "Open your mouth."

She looked at me confused but did so, and I shoved the cum-stained panties into her mouth as a gag. She squealed again and I almost took them out, but she quieted and looked at me with a gaze that I imagined said something like, 'Stop fucking using what I told you against me, you fucker.' It was less irritation and more happy annoyance that I knew how to push her buttons right off the hop.

"Just because I'm ready to fuck you doesn't mean it's going to happen right away," I said, then kissed my way down her chest and cleavage, easing my body over hers as I continued shifting down. I slurped up the melted ice water lingering in her bellybutton and tongued it playfully before I lowered farther.

I kissed her lightly, touching my lips further and further as I brushed past the light feathering of silvery body hair below her navel and crossed her tan line into new territory. As my lips brushed her skin I felt what I could only describe as the slightest roughness where she had shaved herself and the hair was just barely reappearing. I pursed my lips further, kissing her skin wetly and making her shiver, her thighs opening wider beneath my chest.

I knew the theory of eating out a vagina; being a repressed nerd led to lots of weird research topics like that. This was the first time I had even done more than imagine it though, and looking down at Alanna's thick, flushed pussy lips I wanted to just dive in and had to stop myself. I needed to build up her anticipation with some teasing.

I looked up Alanna's body to her face, lips distorted around her panty gag, watching her reactions as I breathed hot air onto her pussy. Her eyelids fluttered and I looked back down, noticing that her lips had darkened to a dull pink, her inner lips swelling and separating with arousal. I breathed out again, and then turned my face to kiss her thigh. It was thick and muscled, but the skin I brushed with my lips was fantastically smooth. I kissed her again, and again, trailing up and down her inner thigh nearly to her groin but pulling back before giving her more. I turned and repeated my actions on her other thigh while running my hands along the tops of her legs, feeling her skin crawl and muscles tense. I knew it was working when I heard her whimper through her gag for more.

I forced myself to continue slowly. Every time I got an urge to move on to new things I stopped myself. Four times I nearly moved ahead until finally I had my hands reaching up and holding onto her waist with my head hovering over mound. I took in a deep breath and blew cool air onto her, then quickly opened my mouth wide and sloppily kissed as much of her as I could.

Alanna groaned and rolled her body, first pulling her hips away from the sudden overwhelming stimulation, then shoving forward to get more. I could feel her stomach and abdominal muscles flexing underneath my hands as the heat from her vagina met my tongue welcomingly. I was consumed with the feeling of her under my mouth, the different textures of her skin on my tongue as I licked and swiped her lips and clit. Then the taste hit me, dirty sweet combined with a light saltiness that nearly reminded me of an odd gatorade flavour.

I drove my tongue into her, relinquishing the upper portion of her pussy from my mouth to do so but nuzzling my nose under her spit-covered clit hood. Alanna was practically writhing as I ate her out for the first time, driving my tongue into her salty-sweet depths as I looked up her body, past her heaving tits and panty-stuffed mouth to where her eyes alternated between squeezed shut and meeting my gaze. She was panting hard through her nose, sweat covering her forehead and I thought, not for the first time, that she was the most beautiful person in the world.

Alanna froze and her eyes fluttered back and I mentally cheered - Orgasm 1, Failure 0! I eased off my ministrations as she twitched a couple of times, then withdrew completely and climbed up her body. She opened her eyes slowly and found me gazing into them, smiling warmly. I tugged on the panties and she opened her mouth a little wider, releasing them and taking a deep breath as I removed the gag.

"Who have you been practicing on?" She asked, though only after lifting her head up to kiss me.

I grinned. "You, I guess. In my imagination. For years."

"Well, I guess I'm a good teacher," she smiled back.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

Her eyes brightened, "Put the gag back in."

"No," I shook my head.

"But-"

"No, I'm going to fuck you with ropes, that's more than enough kink for our first time."

Her face softened and she sighed, "I'm sorry, I- You've been so good, I almost forgot this is your first time."

She kissed me and I kissed her back, her tongue poking through my lips tantalizingly. "Best first time ever," I whispered to her and she crinkled her nose with a silent laugh.

I leaned back and looked down our bodies. I had one knee between her spread legs, so I shifted, arranging her legs to bracket mine and my dick bumped up against her abdomen. This is it! I shouted excitedly in my head, trying not to let my overeagerness ruin the moment.

Holding my dick by the root, I pulled my hips back to line up with her. Alanna bit her lip when our eyes met, then she nodded to me. I touched the head of my dick to her pussy and felt like the world was going to end. Get ahold of yourself, man. Y'aren't even inside 'er yet. Why my inner voice started yelling at me in a Scottish accent, I wasn't sure.

I was oozing precum from all the excitement, and Alanna was still covered in my spit and her own secretions. I rubbed my head along her lips a few times, the sensation sending tingles through my groin, then prepared to enter her.

"Oh, fuck," I said, and not in pleasure.

"What?" Alanna asked, practically gasping out the word through the sexual tension I'd built up in her.

"I forgot to use the ice more," I said, and then plunged into her at the same time she reeled with confusion over my distracting comment. In all honesty, I had originally said 'oh fuck' because I realized I didn't have a condom, but then I remembered Alanna being very open about the fact that she was on the pill. Looking back, those comments might have been more teasing invitations.

The feeling of being inside my best friend, of consummating everything I had felt for so long, was almost overwhelming. I froze about halfway in as Alanna laughed and gasped at my comment and actions. I leaned down to her and kissed her neck lightly, then switched to her mouth when she nuzzled into my neck. I rocked my body towards hers lightly, not really thrusting so much as easing in and out of her warmth.

"What's it feel like?" Alanna asked quietly.

"I don't know how to describe it. Warm and wet and tight. Fantastic. But it's more than that. It's you - I'm feeling you, 'Lanna, and you are just... wow."

She gave me a dazzling smile and I figured I had said the right thing, so I kissed her and began thrusting a little more firmly. She moaned into my mouth and I groaned in return, thrusting again. Our lips separated and she whispered, "Fuck me."

Thrust. Thrust. I held myself up from her awkwardly tied body by my arms and kissed her neck, sucking hard as I entered her over and over until I pulled back to see I'd left a hickey there, low on the nape of her neck; easily hidden. I bent lower and caught one of her nipples in my mouth as our bodies started rocking into each other in a rhythm, the light slapping sound of flesh mixing with Alanna's moans. I sucked on her nipple and then pressed it firmly between my lips, keeping it captured as I tongued it back and forth.

"Oh, fuck me Austin," Alanna moaned loudly, spurring me on. Those words I had wanted to hear for so long echoed in me. "Fuck me, fuck me."

I released her tit, adjusted myself and started thrusting into her faster, the tingling in my balls already starting even though we'd been fucking for only a few minutes. I wanted it to last longer than that but I didn't know any baseball stats to think of and didn't want to bring up dead puppies.

"Augh, fuck, Alanna-" I gasped and she locked eyes with me, her tits bouncing in my lower peripheral vision. She pursed her lips and blew cold air on my face and I thrust into her harder. The tingling was growing into a dull ache quickly. "Oh, ugh, I'm gonna..."

"Come all over me," Alanna groaned, "I'm yours, cover me in your cum."

I had to pull out quickly when she said that. The 'cover me with your cum' bit was hot, but it was the 'I'm yours' that set me off. The first shot streamed out before I could even get my hand on my dick, plastering the underside of her right tit and running down her stomach. I pumped out three more onto her tits and belly, the last one dribbling onto her pubic mound before I fell back onto my ass, panting from the physical exertion.

"Fuck," I said between deep breathes, "Fucking is a lot of work."

Alanna laughed as she looked down her body at me.

"Ok, that's enough of the ropes," I said, getting up to my knees. "I want to hold you."

Alanna helpfully rolled onto her side and I saw while the rope was knotted around her ankles in some sort of bondage tie, around her arms it was just wrapped and looped; she was holding the end in her fists.

"Just unwrap my arms," she instructed, "I can undo my legs."

I followed her orders and soon she was free of the rope, which she flung off the bed before rotating her wrists and ankles and stretching her arms. She grabbed the all-purpose panties I had used to wipe her off and gag her; this time they cleaned her torso of my jizz. Finally, she crawled across the bed and lay down half covering me, her head resting on my shoulder and her tits pressed into my chest and side. Our legs entwined and her hip bumped my dick and we both sighed contentedly.

"It's as good as the movies," Alanna said quietly.

"What is?"

"Lying in bed with your man after sex," she grinned up at me. "Chicks feel different than you do. I wish I had a cigarette right now."

Her man? I snorted a laugh to cover up my thoughts. "Neither of us smoke."

"So? Maybe we should start; but just after sex."

"Does that mean this isn't a one time thing?"

Alanna rose up on her hands and leaned over my face. "Hell no. You and me, Austin, we're gonna fuck like rabbits." Then she kissed me voraciously and pressed her body into mine.

"What about the others? Our roommates?"

"Let's keep it a secret for a bit and have some fun with it," Alanna said, brushing her hands across my chest. "I don't plan on dating anyone else again, so this is our only chance to sneak around."

My dick got hard at the idea of the commitment she was making to me and Alanna pulled back laughing. "Ready for round three already?"

"That depends," I replied, "Do you want to ride me, or am I gonna fuck you from behind?"

Alanna picked up the sodden panties and turned around, presenting her thick, muscular ass to me. "We have years of sex to catch up on. I want you to fuck me like a bitch in heat," she said, before stuffing her mouth with the used cumrag and wiggling her butt at me.

====================================

Austin and Alanna will return in a future story.

If you have enjoyed this story, check out my ongoing series Font of Fertility in the SciFi/Fantasy category and Technically We're Estranged in Taboo/Incest. If you are interested in joining my email list to hear about when I am posting my next work, send me feedback with your email address and you'll also receive hints and previews for some of my other works.

====================================