Pushing Buttons, Trending Turn-Ons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

The couple next to us exchanged glances and tried to suppress their expressions of shock and amusement. I didn't care. Not anymore.

"But you don't even use Twitter much," Chris reminded me, "It's not like everyone you know even follows you."

"So then we need to fix that. Anyway, look at Facebook. They are literally right now asking their users to upload their nudes so that they can filter out maliciously posted copies."

"But that's the point! That no one will ever seen those photos. At least in theory..."

"But I choose to let myself be seen."

Chris sat back and raised his eyebrow. "You really want to do this? Don't they block content like that?"

"No, they just label it as sensitive material or whatever, so you have to tap on it first to view it. Not that I'd... um... know or anything."

"Won't you lose your job or something?"

"How so? I'm allowed to be kinky outside of a work environment. Why should they care what I do in my personal life?"

I was already exhausted by his questioning, but I could see he was actually considering what I was saying. I wasn't sure if I myself was just fooling around or if I was seriously considering it. However he finally replied, "Well we'd need to start a campaign to increase our followers."

"You mean like one of those things that gets you a bunch of free follows?" I groaned.

"No, I mean we just need to tell all the people we know to follow us. Otherwise, what's the point if no one sees the tweet? We can't shock the world if it goes unnoticed."

I started laughing. "Yeah... that's true. But I hardly think it will go unnoticed."

"Okay, let's make a pact. You and I will try to get as many people we know as possible to follow us. If we double our followers, then we do this. It's meant to be. If not, you have plenty of time to chicken out."

"Is that a dare?"

"Maybe..." he said with a snicker.

"Okay, let's do it. Game on!" I said, clinking his glass. We both grinned at each other. I could tell he didn't believe me. He was just having fun. I suppose he thought I'd forget all about it when I sobered up and came to my senses.

I didn't... I had completely, totally, wonderfully lost my senses.

A couple days passed and our follower counts steadily rose. We compared notes every day about who we added and how it made us feel. Most of the time it was exciting, sharing how we knew that follower and what impact it might make on them to see us with no clothing on. I told Chris when Mr. Lund added me, my college creative writing teacher, who more or less mentored me. I told him when I connected with Jason Fernandez, the boy with the huge crush on me that was too afraid to ask me to the high school prom, and for all I knew still regretted it.

Chris told me about Melissa Mayer, the daughter of a family friend that he grew up with and constantly had play dates with when he was little. I heard about Sarah Gerard, a personal trainer he once had, who made no secret about her enjoyment while assisting him with his workout goals.

His feed was as filled with old flames, flames that could have been, and all manners of other women who might enjoy the sight of his body as mine was filled with the various men I had crossed paths with in my life. All of them would soon see a side of us that they had only imagined. However, at times the process was difficult, occasionally reminding me of the challenges that lay ahead; challenges that I would soon need to overcome before committing myself entirely to what I was about to do.

"Ugh, my mom followed me back," I remember whining.

"You asked her!" Chris reminded me.

"Yeah, but I kinda hoped that one wouldn't actually happen. Eh. Maybe she'll be too distracted by my boyfriend's penis to be mad at me." He rolled his eyes, not wanting to think about it. I added, "At least my dad barely even knows what Twitter is..."

Chris then dropped the bomb. "Doesn't your brother already follow you?"

"Oh my god, my brother!" I exclaimed. "My brother's gonna see my hoohah!" I covered my face in shame, horrified by the idea that my horny younger brother might soon be checking out my private parts.

"Yeah..." Chris mumbled. "Are you gonna block him?"

"No..." I grumbled. "I can't just block people. Whatever... if I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do this. If I put naked photos of myself out there on the internet, they're gonna be out there. One way or another, if someone wants to see my pussy, they're gonna see it. There's no sense in trying to control who can see it and who can't at that point."

"The struggle is real!" Chris joked, raising his hands in the air, but I knew he was sympathetic deep down and would help me through this.

In time I just learned to not think about those I didn't want to see my naked body, and focused instead on the exciting possibilities of those who I wanted to grant a sneak peek. Especially the ones that I knew had a burning desire...

Like Brian Ward. I waltzed into work the following morning and got only a few feet into the office when he looked up from his desk and excitedly exclaimed, "Hey Ana, thanks for the follow!"

"No problem!" I said, "Make sure to follow me back!"

"Oh, I do. I followed you last year," he said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh! D'oh, I must have missed that," I replied, realizing my faux pas. Brian, of course, had a huge crush on me. He wasn't bad looking, but not really the type of guy I would go for, if I even wanted to date someone in the office. However, I found it impossibly cute the way he fawned over me all the time.

"Do you... um... use Twitter much? I've barely gotten into it, but I plan to post something good soon," I added.

"Yeah, sometimes. That's cool! What are you gonna post?" he asked, gazing at me with stars in his eyes. I had finally, actually stopped to talk to him, after all.

"Oh, you'll see. Something you'll like, for sure!" I responded. At the same time I asked myself, "What the fuck are you doing?! You might as well come right out and tell him you're going to give him a naked photo of yourself to masturbate to!"

Brian wanted me, and he wanted me something fierce. However mildly flattered I was in the past, I found myself suddenly more engaged in his affections, realizing that I was on the precipice of blowing his poor, lovesick mind by offering him the tweet of a lifetime. When I got to my desk, I started laughing softly to myself, imagining him squirting something out of his nose the day it finally arrived and he saw his crush completely naked. I found myself unable to stop imagining him excitedly jerking off to me, and squirting elsewhere too.

Later that night I tweeted that something big was coming, both to spark interest and to force myself to not chicken out. Chris retweeted it, which only raised more eyebrows.

"They're totally going to think I proposed to you," Chris laughed.

"Oh my god, I know!" I exclaimed.

Some of our friends tweeted back "WHAT?!" as if with bated breath.

"This is so terrifying!" Chris finally admitted.

"I know, I love it!" I exclaimed.

The idea I had in my head of how epic it would be for everyone I know to see me naked began to make me feel an intense pressure to deliver on what I had promised myself. We took the photo that weekend, and at first it was cute seeing Chris' secret insecurities coming out, as he spent copious amounts of time fluffing his cock so that it would appear long and thick without being erect. However, I beat him hands down.

"Should I shave?" I asked, along with a thousand other questions, tugging at the skin above my pubic mound and leaning over to examine my own privates.

"Not again..." he grumbled.

"No, I don't mean completely, do I need a trim?"

"You should look in the photo like you normally look, on a normal day." He took a step back and studied my pussy. "It's fine."

"Yeah, you're right," I sighed.

Soon Chris became irritated with me at the number of times I had us take and retake the photo. First in bed. Then standing in the living room. Then by the window. With the shade up, the shade down, with and without the bamboo palm in the background, and so on.

It had to be retaken because my hair was in my eyes, the light didn't provide the right dimension to my bare breasts, I didn't think his sexy cock was hanging straight enough. So I brushed the hair away, I adjusted the angle of my breasts, I made him refluff so I could squat down and adjust his penis.

"This one is perfectly fine!" he said, rolling his eyes as the latest shot came up on the computer screen.

"It's not, it has to be perfect," I emphasized, hitting delete.

We finally settled on an artistic shot, near a window, with a stark background. Full frontal, almost confrontational with our stance, but with soft, peaceful expressions. Our arms were splayed out to either side, one set of hands in a romantic embrace. It looked like an art magazine cover, with the jarring sight of two raw, naked bodies facing the viewer squarely, their eyes asking a multitude of questions. I obsessed over that photo, applying small touch-ups on the computer, such as removing a stray pube not in alignment with the others, or removing the one freckle that I hated. Then I heard Chris' voice in my head and repeatedly hit undo.

An hour passed before I finally sat back on the couch and stared at it thoughtfully, approving of what I saw. The gentle curve of my generous, teardrop breasts, their smooth, pronounced nipples stiffly announcing my vague arousal. The thin, even layer of dark pubic hair covering my mons, my lightly swollen outer labia like two soft lips, and the luscious slit separating them. Chris' beautifully toned arms and abs, his proud chest, and his thick, elongated member swinging down over his balls. I just gazed at his beautiful cock, studying every inch, as if I'd never seen it before, as if it were a famous work of art hanging in a museum.

And so what if it had been? I may as well have been in that museum, sitting across from that photograph, rubbing myself and causing a sensation for the other visitors, circling my clit and moaning, just like I began to do in that very moment, in front of my laptop screen. Oh god was I wet, staring at his cock like it was something I shouldn't be seeing, pretending I was one of my shocked girlfriends, perhaps having wondered about Ana's boyfriend's penis but never expecting to actually see it.

My imagining of their shock took hold and blossomed into a full-fledged fantasy. I imagined the guys at work seeing the tweet come through in their feeds. Maybe they'd open the photo full screen and see the image clipped to my face, neck, and bare shoulders on their phone screens. They'd quickly scroll down and suddenly find themselves confronted by a pair of gorgeous, round, naked breasts. Maybe they'd spit out their drinks, gaze at my stark, crimson nipples, and think, "Oh my god, Ana's boobs!"

Then they'd suddenly realize what else lay down below. They'd flick the photo upward and zip down over my smooth stomach and my bellybutton, then land there face to face with my crotch, devouring the shocking sight of my pussy with its soft, dark fuzz, and its two delicate lips. I imagined them growing hard, filling their restrictive pants uncomfortably with their throbbing cocks. I imagined them needing to whip them out, masturbating helplessly at the unexpected sight of my nudity which maybe they'd always been curious about. The body of a girl they knew, that they worked with every day.

Maybe they'd study the secret contours of my body, imagining what I felt like, smelled like, tasted like. Imagining how it would feel to enter me, to move passionately together, mouth to mouth, breast to breast, feeling the comfort of being deep inside and confessing to me how badly they'd always wanted to make love to me.

Fuck, yes, I wanted their complete attention. Their validation. Their devotion. My fingers shot back and forth across the slick, raised nub between my legs until I heard footsteps outside our apartment door as Chris returned home from an errand. I quickly scrambled to collect myself, wiping my hands on my panties, and pulling my jeans back up.

"Hey baby," I said casually, as he strolled in.

"Hey there," he said, collapsing next to me with a sigh and leaning in to kiss my cheek. He paused for a second, then smirked. He looked at the screen, seeing our photo, then turned his attention to my hand. He lifted it to his nose. I grinned and quickly pulled it away, after caressing his cheek dismissively.

"Busted!" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "What have yooou been up to while I've been away?" he chuckled, having clearly detected the lingering, deeply feminine scent of my body's state of arousal.

I whistled innocently. "Nothing..."

"Mmm hmm..." He studied me as I pretended to consider further adjustments to the photo. It was a lost cause. He knew very well what I had just been doing before he arrived. "I love how much this is turning you on," he added. I blushed. "Tell me what you're thinking?"

"Nothing... just... thinking about people's reactions," I said, with a sly grin.

Chris leaned back thoughtfully. "With all the guys on your Twitter feed now, I guarantee within two minutes of posting there's going to be at least a dozen guys scrambling to get somewhere private where they can stroke their cocks."

I raised an eyebrow. "Just a dozen?" I asked, snickering.

"Well, who knows how many, news travels fast!"

"Tell me more," I said, eager to hear him tease me. "Except my brother. I don't want to think about my brother becoming erect. Or frankly that he even has a penis."

"Well... you know that guy at work that you said has a crush on you?"

"Brian," I said.

Chris sat up alert, then started to work through my clothing, casually removing one garment at a time.

"He's probably got his phone set up to send a notification any time you tweet. He'll probably be in some public place, like a restaurant having dinner, when it shows up. He'll click on the alert and suddenly be staring at your boobs. He'll look around suddenly, panicking that someone is watching, then shield the phone in his lap, as he scrolls down..."

I scrambled to catch up with Chris and get his own clothes off, as his narration began turning me on.

"Imagine his surprise when he lays his eyes upon the very pussy he's always dreamed of..." Chris added. I began to whimper. "He'll shout 'check please!' and get up from his seat, realizing his huge bulge is visible. Everyone eating nearby will take notice as he shimmies between tables, hiding his gigantic boner, trying to get out of there as fast as he can." I started laughing. "And as soon as he gets home, he's gonna tug at that sucker 'til it blows so hard he's gonna show up tomorrow with it wrapped in a cast."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, grinning as we finished pulling each other's clothes off.

"Yeah. For sure."

Chris' cock began to twitch to life and rise from his lap. I grabbed his member firmly and felt him throbbing back against my grip. I felt myself tingling.

"And what about you, hot stuff?" I said, grinning.

"What?"

"All the girls at work are gonna look at you much differently once they've seen your penis."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. You think it's just you guys that undress us girls with your imaginations, but I can guarantee that you sorely underestimate us."

"Do tell..."

"All those girls that you know and work with? They're gonna scroll through their feed and stop when they see our tweet. When they click to view the photo, that big cock of yours is gonna fill the screen of their phones and they're gonna start salivating when they see it..." I spit on his cock and began to stroke it. "Touring your long shaft with their eyes, gazing at the thick head of your cock... then you know what they'll do?"

"What?" he begged.

"Well if it were me, I'd have my vibe out so fast... admiring your cock while I pleasure my pussy." I could tell how hot this was making him. "Can you imagine all the cute girls at work, baby? Adoring your penis? All those girls rubbing their wet pussies for you?" I blinked innocently at him as I gave him long, hard strokes with a twisting motion. He began to moan.

I continued, "Just imagine how you'll feel coming into work tomorrow, catching all their hard stares, knowing that they've seen you that way. All of you. The way they'll glance down at your pants, knowing what you've been keeping secret all... this... time. Knowing how they've been missing out on all that fun that I get to have allll to myself!"

I dove in and began sucking Chris' cock with a fierce urgency, having turned myself on just seeing how aroused I had made him. I took his throbbing member as deep as I could, tasting his salty precum as his body seized up with intense pleasure. When I came up for air, licking my lips dramatically, he flipped me over and wrestled me to the mattress of the couch until I was pinned and squirming beneath his weight.

"Oh, you're gonna get it," he growled. I laughed as he attacked me with a vengeance, diving between my legs and eating my pussy with the same crazed hunger that I had shown him. We were wild, spontaneous, driven mad by the scenarios running through our head about how all our friends would react to seeing our naked bodies. The room was soon filled with the smacking sounds of his lips. I felt a gentle tug as he sucked at my clit. I enjoyed the brisk flick of his playful tongue.

I'd never seen Chris rip open a condom wrapper and slide it onto his cock so fast. I climbed into his lap and sunk myself onto his manhood immediately. We wrapped our arms and legs around each other, rocking our hips in unison. I love lotus position. There's nothing like feeling your boyfriend's warm body pressed against yours, his steely hard cock moving deep inside you, while your bodies fit snugly together, allowing you to gaze into each other's eyes.

As I began to whip my hips faster and faster, back and forth against his body, I let slip another realization about what we were in for.

"Oh my god... all my girlfriends are going to see your penis!" I laughed. "Like, we're totally going to talk about it in detail together over drinks, while you're not there!" I exclaimed, stating the obvious. Chris laughed. I mused, "Will that be weird for you, baby? When we go hang out with them and they're all secretly thinking about your big, sexy cock that we've been gossiping about?"

"N-no..." Chris sputtered breathlessly. "They can do that..."

"Are you going to talk about my body with your friends?" I asked, my eyes darting left and right to gauge his excitement.

"Shit..." mumbled Chris as I grinded against him, "I talk about your tits all the time."

"You do?!" I laughed. He nodded eagerly. I threw my head back and laughed some more, then I thrust my chest out, proudly putting my boobs on display and swung them back and forth as a tease. "You mean these babies?" He continued to nod enthusiastically. "Now they're gonna see them and know exactly what you're always going on about. Won't they be jealous..."

He groaned and cupped my breasts with a hungry look in his eyes. Chris was practically wincing, trying to keep it together, and I knew how much my teasing was having an effect on him. He began to suckle my nipples as I rode him passionately.

"What about that girl who gawks at you, at work?" I whispered into his ear, making sure to return his gaze back to my eyes every time his pleasure sent him reeling.

"W-which girl?" he mumbled.

"Which? How many are there?!"

He snapped out of his trance and laughed. "What girl are you referring to?"

"The one with all the tattoos. I think she's a graphic designer. Every time I've been in there she looks at me like she wants to strangle me to death and take my place."

He snickered. "You mean Gisele," Chris replied, as if this description made it finally obvious who I was talking about.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers