Pushing Her Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tease," she muttered as their lips parted again.

Cory reached down between her legs, took hold of the retrieval cord, and slid the vibro-balls out of her pussy. She took a hold of Roger's right hand and, holding it out in front of him, deposited the balls into his palm. Leaning into him she whispered into his ear "Hold these for me, will you." Then she winked at him, grazed her hand across his now rock hard cock for good measure, turned, and headed for the shower.

Their master bathroom was a study in clean lines and white surfaces, but the crowning achievement was their bathtub. It was a square, whirlpool style, approximately six feet on a side, with convenient seats and benches molded into the tub's surround in various locations. With three tiled steps leading up to the one foot wide lip which surrounded the perimeter, the tub looked more like a throne than a typical bathtub. Above the tub was a rain shower system which cascaded into the center of the tub.

Working the rain shower controls, Cory began a steaming cascade of water and stepped into the center of the tub. As the water ran over her body, she felt the last of the day's stresses wash away. After rinsing herself clean of both her run and her earlier solo activities, she grabbed the shaving cream and touched up both her legs and a few stray hairs which had begun to appear on her pubic mound. When she was satisfied that she was a smooth as she could be, she turned off the shower and toweled herself off. A quick application of moisturizing lotion later and she was standing at her closet sifting through her choices for the evening.

She found an open back forest green cocktail dress which she hadn't worn in a while and a matching pair of heels which seemed to fit her mood rather well. She laid the dress on the bed and turned to her lingerie drawer thinking that she needed something both appropriate and alluring. She thought briefly about her old standby, a well matched pair of patterned pantyhose, but thought that she would go with something a little different. She pulled out a pair of light colored stay-up stockings, and a pair of panties which, she thought to herself, she wore far too infrequently. They were composed of a stretchy white lace waist belt which hugged her smooth flat abdomen in all the right ways, but instead of a traditional crotch, these panties had a string of white pearls which ran from front to back and fastened to the white lace waist belt with small silver clasps.

Pulling her stockings over her slender legs, Cory stood in front of her full length mirror and admired the sight. She was always fond of the way her body looked when any part of it was encased in nylon, and the light color of her stockings, combined with her smooth mound and firm breasts made her look like an innocent idol from a renaissance painting themed on lust and temptation.

Cory laughed quietly to herself. Thoughts like that always amused her, one because it was so far from the truth as to be completely comical, and two, because so few people actually new the truth. She took a small bottle of lube from her night side table and applied a small amount to her fingers. Then, spreading her pussy with one hand, she slid her slick fingers up and down the length of her slit, taking special care to completely cover her clit. The she picked up her panties and applied an equally liberal coating to the string of pearls that would become her best friend for the evening. Wiping the extra lube from her hands, she slipped the lace waist belt over her hips and smoothed it across her lower abdomen. She carefully aligned the string of pearls so that it ran cleanly within the length of her slit. Then she slid the waist belt up a little higher, insuring that she had full contact from her anus to her clit, and all along the length in between. Then she set about finishing her routine: hair, makeup, perfume. With each step and each sway of the hips, the pearls became a little balls of sensation, massaging her inner lips, dancing across the opening of her snatch, teasing the muscles around her anus, and relentlessly gliding over and around her clit. This was going to be challenging; Fun, but challenging.

"Are you almost ready?" she heard Roger call from the living room.

"Yup," she called out, "I'm just throwing on my dress."

Cory grabbed her dress from the bed and tossed it over her head. As it settled over her frame, she looked in the full length mirror to make sure that is fit right. The built in cups gently supported her breasts and as she turned around, the open back looked elegant. The hemline had settled in just below her knees, which was perfect for her. No sense looking trampy when the only person you really care about is going to be paying attention to you all night long anyway. Satisfied with her appearance, she slipped into her heels and headed for the door.

Roger caught sight of her as she came out of the bedroom and a quiet "Wow!" was all he could manage.

"You like?" asked Cory, seeing the look on his face.

"You look amazing," Roger replied. "Is that dress new?"

Cory smiled. "No, I've had it for a while but I haven't worn it in a long time."

She crossed the room and put her arms around his neck. Her hugged her tightly and kissed her. "We should really get going," he said urgently.

"I'm ready when you are," she said and turned toward the door a little too suddenly. One of the pearls ground into her clit and a muffled groan escaped from her lips.

"Should I ask?" questioned Roger with a knowing tone in his voice.

"I haven't worn these in a while either," Cory said coyly, raising her skirt to show Roger the string of pearls nestled between her lips.

Roger stepped towards her and slid his hand between her legs. Resting his middle finger atop her clit, he skillfully rolled her bud in small, tight circles. "You know this isn't going to make it any easier for me to concentrate on my speech."

Kissing him sweetly and sighing as the sensation of his touch washed over her, she simply replied, "Who said it was my job to make your life easy?" She took a step backward, winked at him, and let her skirt fall back into place. "Now come on. It's not nice to leaving people waiting when they're supposed to be praising you."

Roger checked his watch, nodded in agreement, and being sure to pat Cory on the ass as he passed by, made his way out the door.

The dinner was as pleasant as one can expect from a night of corporate bullshit. The group was friendly, and some of the faces were even familiar. Roger made sure that introductions were made at every opportunity and she even got a number of compliments on her dress from the other wives in attendance. Of course the introductions got a little more difficult when Roger discovered that he could discretely hook his finger into the silver ring at the back side of her panties and tug on the string of pearls without anyone realizing what he was doing. He seemed to get a great amount of pleasure out of doing this while she was shaking hands with the wives of his co-workers. He always did have a rather twisted sense of fun, but it turned Cory on immensely so she wasn't about to complain.

Luckily the obligatory speeches were short and to the point. When it came time for Roger to speak on behalf of his team, Cory was reminded of why she had fallen in love with him. He stood in front of the crowd, commanding their attention with a confidence that she found amazingly compelling. The sight of him in his tailored suit and tie, in complete control of his surroundings, stirred something inside of her. She wanted him to posses her; to take control of her physically and emotionally. She wanted to give herself over to him completely and see where it would lead. It was a thought she had not had in a very long time, and the prospect of where it could lead excited her.

She allowed the thought to linger and mature throughout the rest of the evening. Every time she felt his hand on the small of her back, or he placed a kiss on her neck in passing, or she stood next to him and took hold of his arm, she would find her mind wandering; constructing scenarios of what might be and what she would relish having done to her, so long as it was Roger who did it.

When the evening finally ended, and all the politics had been set aside, when the hand shaking ceased and Cory finished her last glass of red wine, they were finally able to head for home.

Lying on the living room sofa with her head resting in Roger's lap, her petite silhouette stretched out along the cushions, she basked in comfort and security. Roger's hands gently played across her body, the fingers of his left hand gently running through her hair while his right hand lay buried between her thighs, his fingers sliding in and out of her, eliciting quiet moans of gratitude as her hips squirmed beneath his touch. As he added a third finger, opening her wide and causing her to almost involuntarily spread her legs for him, she began to get a familiar ache in her pelvis; an ache that could only be satisfied by more.

"I love you so much," she groaned, her body writhing as his fingers went about their skillful work.

"I love you to," he responded, lowering his mount to gently kiss her forehead.

Cory's hands slid up the length of her torso and cupped her breasts through her dress. As her excitement grew, she could feel herself growing bolder by the second, and before long, she knew she had the courage to ask him.

"Roger," she whispered tentatively, "Can I ask you to try something for me?"

His reply was simple. "Of course. You know I'm game for anything."

"I've been thinking about it all night," Cory continued, "and I want you to try something a little beyond what we're used to." Cory looked up into Roger's eyes and paused for a moment.

Will a deep breath, she asked her question. "Will you fist me?"

Roger thought for a moment. It's not as if the thought hadn't crossed his mind in the past. He just never thought that he would actually get the chance to try. And yet here was his wife, head resting lazily in his lap, hot, wet, and asking for that very thing.

"Do you think you can take that much?" came his studied response, his fingers still working the inside of her hot slit.

"I know I want to try," was all she could muster between moans.

Roger's voice became seductive and low. "Then yes," he purred as he pulled his fingers from between Cory's thighs. "Why don't you get undressed and I'll run a hot bath for us."

"Ok," she replied sitting up. "I won't be long."

Cory rose from the sofa and headed for the bedroom, pulling her dress over her head as she went. She stopped just long enough to hang it in her closet and pull off her stockings before stepping into the bathroom wearing nothing but her excitement. Roger had removed his suit and stood in just his boxers, testing the temperature of the water in the tub. She crossed the bathroom to him and deftly slid her hand through the opening in the front of his shorts, taking hold of his cock and slowly stroking it. She watched as he closed his eyes and savored the sensation of her hand on his rod.

"Why don't we take these off?" Cory cooed, removing her hand from his cock and sliding his boxers down to the floor.

Roger shut off the water and turned himself around to face Cory. She was already on her knees.

Before he could say a word, she took his cock into her mouth and looked up at him with the most innocent eyes he had ever seen. As it always did, the sight of his wife's pouty lips with his cock held firmly between them, her hands on her hips and her eyes gazing into his made him instantly hard.

She took his shaft deep into the back of her throat and slowly swallowed, allowing her muscles to tug and pull at his head, working him as deep into her mouth as she could manage. A long, deep, masculine groan welled up from his abdomen and Cory knew she had hit the spot. She locked her lips around the base of his shaft and ever so slowly drew back, running her tongue along the underside of his cock until it slid from her mouth with a slight pop.

Standing, Cory stepped up into the tub and slid herself down into the water which was just deep enough to graze the underside of her breasts. Roger slid in beside her and their lips met passionately. Roger slid his hand under the water seeking out Cory's mound and with his tongue pressed deep into her mouth he pressed two fingers into her pussy. The feeling of the water seeping into her from around his fingers gave Cory a rush of warmth and her excitement began to build.

Skillfully, without letting Roger's fingers slide out from within her, Cory shifted her body so she was straddling Roger's lap, her back to him, and reaching around to grasp his hardened shaft, she positioned his head at her own back door. She took a small breath, rocked her hips forward and in one slow, continuous movement, sat back on his cock, lodging its full length deep in her bowels. She loved the sensation of being filled from behind and she wagged her hips from left to right to ensure that she was fully seated.

The sudden feeling of tightness around Roger's cock made him gasp and the feeling of Cory's anal muscles massaging his shaft sent waves through him. He found himself subconsciously grinding his fingers deeper into Cory's slit and as the muscles at the entrance to her inner most reaches loosened, he began to strategically massage each side of her inner canal, saving the upper wall, and consequently, her G spot, for last. As his fingers finished their deliberate circuit, Roger added another finger and, with ever increasing pressure, began to knead his fingers into the underside of Cory's pubic bone.

Flushed with the stimulation within her, Cory found herself rocking her hips forward and back, savoring the sensation of Roger's hard cock shifting within her ass, but with the addition of another finger, she found that she was all but bucking backward against him, driving his cock into her own ass with a wonderful abandon. Feeding off her excitement and driven to new heights by his own, Roger slipped in his fourth finger and cupped the palm of his hand over her pubic mound. Then, with a rolling motion, he slid his hand down around Cory's pubic bone and buried his fingers deep within her now gaping snatch, making sure that his hand and wrist ground into her clit every inch of the way. The added fullness in Cory's vagina only increased the tightness that surrounded his manhood and as Cory pounded against him, he could hold out no longer. With an incredibly satisfied groan, he lost control and let loose his load deep within her ass, filling her with the warmth of his cum and coating the walls of her rectum.

Cory felt the deep warmth of Roger's release and slowed the pace of her hips. She leaned her body back against his chest and, tilting her head back, kissed him passionately. He returned her kiss and brought his left arm across her body in what Cory took to be an embrace. Before she knew it, Roger had grasped her right breast firmly and using his arm to hold her in place against him, his hand went back to its diabolical work of grinding at every genital pleasure point her body had to offer.

She felt her pulse quicken and her breathing came shallow, with every intrusion of Roger's fingers it was as if he was lifting her a little higher up a cliff from which she could not wait to fall. She found herself wheezing a little with every thrust as her pleasure became more and more vocal. But just as her cries reached a crescendo and she thought she was about to cum, Roger's hand came to an abrupt stop, still holding her mound firmly, but no longer moving. Cory whimpered softly and her head dropped back on Roger's shoulder. Then she heard him let out a mischievous little chuckle in her ear as he said "Not yet! Get on all fours over the edge of the tub."

Cory understood what he wanted. She obediently rose and knelt facing away from him. She took a towel from the nearby rack and laid it on the first step down from the wide lip of the tub. Leaning forward, she rested her elbows on the towel so that her body straddled the tub's tiled surround, her breasts dangling just barely above the pristine white tile, her knees planted on the bench just inside the tub wall. She became acutely aware that this new position raised her hips out of the water and placed them at chest level for Roger, who watched the move with a new glimmer of lust in his eyes.

As Cory was settling in, Roger reached for a non-descript clear bottle which the two kept next to the shampoo on a nearby shelf. It contained a silicone based lubricant which was waterproof and never dried out. It was intended to be used in small amounts, but sitting behind the finest set of hips he had ever known, and seeing Cory's anus and pussy gaping open, begging for more, he couldn't see any value in being stingy. He removed the cap of the bottle and poured a liberal amount down the crack of her ass, watching as it dribbled inside of her asshole. He then brought the neck of the bottle directly to the opening of Cory's snatch and poured in most of what remained, leaving just enough to adequately lather his hands.

With every liquid sensation Roger was creating behind her, Cory's anticipation grew, but she thought that she would almost break down and start begging when Roger's finger began to trace the outside of her anal ring, teasing first the outside perimeter, then tracing the inside of her gaping sphincter. As Roger finally slid two fingers into her ass, she moaned in ecstasy as each nerve came alive again just as it had when she had impaled herself onto him only a short time before. Slowly, she felt Roger insert two fingers from his other hand into her now sopping pussy, and aided by a combination of the lubricant and her natural juices, which were now flowing liberally down the inside of her thighs, his fingers met with no resistance. But Roger paused for a moment to allow her to savor the feeling as he rubbed the tips of his fingers together through the thin membrane which separated her rectum from her vaginal canal, trying to find each wonderful nerve and give each more attention that it had ever previously received. It was only after Cory started to whimper in desperation and lust that he finally decided that he had teased her enough. It was time to put her out of her misery, or out of her mind, whichever came first.

Cory found herself moaning uncontrollably as Roger worked another finger into her slit. He again began massaging her G spot with a determined force which took her by surprise, but it was the speed with which he inserted his fourth finger which caught her off guard. She hadn't had the same time to adapt to the ever expanding mass she was taking inside her and the sudden and unexpected stretch made her eyes go wide and she gasped in surprise. But as Roger resumed thrusting, now with four fingers running through the opening of her quivering lips, that gasp turned into the longest guttural expression of sheer pleasure she had ever uttered. Then, again without warning, Roger's methodical thrusting began to take on a twisting motion and Cory felt her G spot being ground from left to right and back again with each thrust, and each time, Roger thrust deeper and deeper.

By this time, Roger was able to sink his fingers into Cory up to his knuckles, and he found that, with each thrust, he could also work his thumb against her clit, which, much to his delight, sent her into hysterics. Which each pass against her clit, Cory would involuntarily buck her hips back, trying to get more contact, but in doing so would force Roger's hand deeper into her abdomen and she would only groan in greater pleasure.

Roger knew as the going began to get a little easier that the time had come. He slid his two fingers out of Cory's ass and placed his hand on the small of her back.