Pushing Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally pulled out of her ass, and Tom edged himself out from underneath her, she felt herself collapse on the mat. He gave her some time to collect herself as the men cleaned up and dressed. Then he led her to the bathroom and let her do the same. He brought in the shirt and her panties, reminding her of the four buttons that were the only ones allowed to be buttoned. When she emerged from the bathroom, she was happy that the men were not there. Only him, only Dylan.

He handed her a bottle of water and escorted her back to the car, where she was surprised to see that it was already dark. What time was it? How long had she been there? He opened the door for her and as she sat in the car waiting for him, she took a moment to drink the water and think about the day's events. "Don't do that." He said as he climbed in and she looked at him quizzically. "Don't over think today. You enjoyed it, I know you did. And I enjoyed it very much, too. Thank you very much for today."

"May I speak Sir?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you for today. I had a great time."

He grinned. "As did I slut. I already own these (he grabbed her breasts), and this (he patted her pussy)... I wanted you to always remember the day your ass became mine as well."

12