Pushing Limits Ch. 04

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to tea and ass play.
3.9k words
4.27
18.4k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that thing with Tabby was weird, huh?" I said as we walked to the parking garage about a mile away. It was a beautiful night.

"She's always weird. No way I was ever going to let her near you. I arranged this to teach you a lesson. Never disregard your instincts when it comes to people, not even if you think it will please me. Your only experience with this has been with me, so you don't know how bad it can be with the wrong person."

"You're right, I was just thinking..."

He finishes my thought, "...that she fit the basic criteria of being an experienced Domme who was clearly sexually attracted to you, familiar with some of our less conventional kinks, and safe and sane, albeit a total bitch?"

"Well...yeah." I smile and shake my head, marveling for the millionth time on how well he understands me.

"There is so much more to it than that" he says. "When I found that Helga to play with us a couple of months ago, it was after screening out lots of others. That scenario never would have worked with a different type of woman. It had to be someone who would not only be into the activities I had planned, but also emotionally detached, or you'd never be able to let go. If you were going to be able to tolerate anyone, it would have to be the stoic ice queen. And even then, I wasn't sure it was going to work with her."

"It almost didn't," I say.

Helga. The mention of her name brings back the rush of pushing my limits like never before. As painfully jealous as I was watching him fuck her, and I was, seeing her with my Sir showed me it was possible to submit without an emotional or mental connection beyond the evening. Without that experience, I wouldn't have the courage to try to do this for him now.

"Besides", he says, getting back to Tabby, "we'll be seeing her from time to time, so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to take her down a peg or two in front of you, even things up so to speak."

"Wait...what? Why are we going to be seeing her again?"

"Work functions, schmooze parties, publishing events...that kind of thing."

"Oh, right. You know I hate those things, so that's more of a 'you'll be seeing her' than 'we'll be seeing her' thing. But I really appreciate the gesture."

"Hmm. We'll see." I've since learned when he's non-committal it usually means I won't be getting my way too much longer.

He takes my hand and we talk about the beautiful Victorian homes on this street. Sir told me once how unusual they were in that they have full basements, almost unheard of in the area.

Abruptly changing the subject, he asks, "If I had wanted you to do this with her, would you have?"

"Of course."

He looks slightly surprised. "That would be a nightmare for you."

"Agreed. But if you'll recall, I didn't promise to submit to you as long as it's fun, convenient and my idea. I promised to submit to you to the best of my ability, and that's what I've done. That sounds self-sacrificing, but it's not. You'd be there to keep her in line."

We walk in silence for a few minutes, and then I say, "I know it's not my fault, but I am sorry I don't know anyone. I really do want to make you happy."

I know he knows this, but I needed to say it. He stops, turns to me, takes my face in his hands and looks deeply into my eyes. A million Lifetime movies tell me this is where he says something poetic. He grins.

"It's disappointing" he says, "Guess I'll just have to settle for ravishing your ass that is custom made for my cock, my perfect little fucktoy."

We laugh as he wraps his arms around me whispering in my ear, "When it's right, we'll know." His breath in my ear and the certainty that he meant exactly what he was saying make me ridiculously happy. Apparently, someone else notices this.

"Now THAT is some positive energy!"

We turn and see a pretty 40-something woman beaming at us with an infectious smile. She's got her arms full of groceries and headed up the walk to her home.

"Energy leaves residue," she says. "I appreciate you showering my doorstep with your happiness. And lust."

She follows that with a laugh, a little too loud, but filled with joy.

Lust! That's where I know her from! She's changed her hair, and is now rocking a Debbie Harry look circa 1984, but I knew I'd seen her before.

"Hold these" she says as she shoves a bag of groceries into Sir's arms and fumbles for her keys, for all the world like we're old friends she was expecting. We follow her up the steps, and as I'm wondering if she remembers me, she sets down her bag, takes the other from Sir and sticks out her hand.

"I'm Mary. Your delightful submissive and I met at the sex shop when you sent her in to buy a set of butt plugs, and I took it upon myself to become her personal shopper."

She turns to me. "How do you like them? Aren't they wonderful?"

I'm speechless. Sir is trying not to laugh, and about to lose that fight.

"Uh...they're very nice", I mutter.

"Still shy?"

She laughs again. Turning to Sir, Mary says, "She said she found the decoration 'too slutty' and wanted something understated."

As if a normal topic of conversation between strangers is how I feel about things that are regularly shoved in my ass.

"I've met a lot of submissive women in my day, but one who shows such proper decorum while purchasing butt plugs is...special." Laughter fills the room...I smile and shrug, unable to defend myself. I know it's silly.

Mary begins making tea as Sir and I turn to leave, but...

"How do you take it? Milk or lemon? Sugar?"

We look at each other. Apparently, we are invited to an impromptu tea party? His eyes ask me if I want to leave, but to his surprise I don't. It won't be the last out of character thing I do tonight.

We sit in a charming, if cluttered, room on overstuffed furniture surrounded by new age tchotchke covering every surface. Mary explains that she and her partner are spiritual life coaches, following no religion, but guided by the needs of their clients, spiritual energy, and intuition. They do personal readings, journey rituals, energy healing, and other spirit cleansing services for a select clientele. They specialize in helping those new to BDSM embrace their needs and follow their own paths without shame or self-judgment.

"There you go kitten, you love this kind of thing." That's what I get for watching an indefensible number of documentaries on cryptos, ghosts, and other paranormal stuff.

Mary smiles, not unkindly. "It's okay...he doesn't need to believe. You're the one I want to read."

"Me?"

"Yes. You have a great energy, which is blocked by your inhibitions. Not that you don't have great energy, too" she stops herself and looks at Sir, "but there isn't a damn thing inhibiting yours!" There is that laugh again.

"Will you let me read you?"

I glance at Sir and he gives me that 'whatever makes you happy' shrug.

"Sure, that would be fun" I say.

Sir stands up to get his wallet out and she waves her hand hurriedly.

"Put that away. I offer this as a gift to release her energy. There can be no exchange of money."

She hands me a silk robe in the deepest blue and ushers me into a room to change. The robe opens in the front but also in the back, where there are ties to keep it closed. I'm a little taken aback, but I guess different social conventions apply for services catering specifically to their client base.

"Take off everything, including shoes and panties" she orders. "Come out wearing nothing but the robe please."

I do as instructed, glad there is an adjacent bathroom to remove the plug. As I wash it and store it carefully in my purse I think it's not like they'd see it anyway, but better to be safe.

As I return to the parlor a door opens to an adjacent room and I can't believe it. In walks...

"Helga!"

I'm shocked because we were just talking about her. She greets Sir formally. I can see her hands instinctively going up behind her head before she stops herself, but she gives me a reserved hug, and we exchange cheek kisses. The last time our breasts were pressed against each other's was when we shared a shower for Sir. I wonder if she's thinking about that too.

Mary looks surprised, "How do you two know Helga?", but not as surprised as I am that they call her Helga.

Helga laughs. Well, she lets out one monotone "ha", but that's practically a giggle for her.

"I was becoming less and less comfortable playing, as you call it, under my real name. When you and your Sir called me Helga I liked it, so I have used it ever since."

Mary's partner, an attractive brunette about our age, enters the room. She's as friendly as Mary but calmer and reserved.

"Hi, I'm Jeannette" she says, as she extends her hand.

Mary introduces Sir and I, followed by, "...and they know Helga from a threesome a while back." Mary's bluntness is a little hard to get used to, but kind of refreshing. She's definitively a "what you see is what you get" kind of person.

Helga tells me I'll enjoy my reading and says her goodbyes. Attention is turned back to my reading. Jeannette leads me to the center of the room. Sir, barely noticed by the ladies, observes from his seat on the sofa. I am instructed to stand silently with my arms outstretched and feet about 2 feet apart. As I stand there Jeannette puts my hair up. I'm not facing him, but I can feel Sir's smile. He likes my hair up.

Mary begins to cleanse my aura with butterfly finger movements in the air about 2 inches off my body. She's not touching me, but I swear it feels as if she is. She says it's the energy I'm feeling. I make a deliberate choice to put down my skepticism and enjoy the experience.

Next, she opens my robe and works down my body from the top of my head to my feet with gentle effleurage; light, soft, feathery touches covering every inch of exposed skin. I'm not entirely comfortable with the ease with which she touches my naked body, but I'm not offended or threatened. I'm just shy, as she visually examines every inch of my body as if she's studying me. As the heat of embarrassment floods through my body, I fight my instinct to cover up, because the way she touches me feels so good that I don't want her to stop. It's an unusual feeling, sending shivers through me in a way that is vaguely but not overtly sexual.

"Jeannette, begin."

And with that, Jeannette comes behind me and unties the back of my robe. Now completely exposed, she mirrors on my back what Mary was doing on the front of my body. Mary continues to run her fingers over me from my scalp to my feet, lingering longer on my breasts and between my legs while avoiding any penetration. Jeannette does the same to my shoulders, back, legs...lingering longer on my bottom and upper thighs.

I don't need to see Sir to know how hard he's getting, seeing me exposed but for a robe that hides nothing, and clearly enjoying the ministrations of two other woman.

Mary goes to remove my robe and I flinch. I say something about needing a time machine if she wants me completely naked, because that joke never gets old, and she goes quiet as a stern expression crosses her face. She doesn't take the robe.

Mary begins to speak, her voice low and soft, the words unintelligible but rhythmic as she and Jeannette again start at my head and work they're way down my body ritualistically.

Their touches are firmer now, exquisitely pleasant. Mary teases my nipples until they are rock hard and aching. They work their way down my body simultaneously. When they get to my pussy and ass respectively, I am surprised to feel their fingers delving into my slit, and between the cheeks of my ass. I instinctively tense up.

"Shhhh...relax", Jeannette whispers in my ear, and much to my surprise I do.

Mary spreads my pussy, runs her tongue from my cunt to my clit. It's surreal. I'm acutely aware of what's happening and it feels very nice, but again only vaguely sexual. It doesn't make sense. She stops affectionately rubbing my freshly waxed pussy, and then guides me to an upholstered chair in the middle of the room. She bends me deeply over the armrest, face in the cushion.

"Jeannette, now", Mary says, and I feel her behind me, gently spreading my legs apart. From where he's sitting I know Sir has a perfect view of my exposed ass and pussy. I can feel his eyes on me. To be spread open in front of him by two women is making me wet.

Jeannette softly runs her nails down my ass cheeks before she spreads me open, and running her finger over my sensitive asshole. It clenches tight as a shiver of pleasure runs through me. I jump a little when I next feel her breath there. Her tongue flicks across my tight hole. It's now pulsing as she traces her tongue over it more firmly, and slowly works her tongue inside. I'm squirming under her, no surprise to Sir, who knows I'm his anal slut. I live for his cock in my ass. Even though this perfectly lovely woman is eagerly and expertly rimming my ass, and my pussy is glistening with my arousal as I wriggle against the armrest for much needed friction on my clit, Sir's cock in my ass is all I can think about.

I turn my head and realize I can see Sir in a wall mirror, watching, transfixed. His arousal over what is happening to me increases mine by orders of magnitude. I'm suddenly I'm awash with pleasure. It feels sexual but...like it's something sexual between Sir and I, not the woman who has her face buried between my legs.

"Jeannette, stop", Mary commands.

At this, she helps me up and guides me to the sofa where I sit next to my Sir. He takes my hand and kisses my forehead; giving me all the reassurance I need that he's very okay with this.

Mary takes a seat across from us and begins to speak. She's very serious, but hasn't lost any of the warmth, which drew me to her to begin with.

"You have only tapped into part of your nature. Your submission to your Mast... no... You call him Sir, don't you? Why? He owns you as any master owns his property. You both know this. Never mind, labels don't matter. What does matter is that his dominance over you is personal. He embodies the divine masculine for you, but it's not masculinity as a whole you serve, only him. The male and the female each bring to the other that which they do not themselves possess."

She grins, "It is so simple for you straight people."

She pauses for a moment, as if searching for just the right words to express herself with.

"You got very comfortable very quickly with your submissive nature as it relates to him. Every lash of his belt, every time you offer your body for his use, every time you kneel before him, it grows stronger. He dominates you with his whole self. He doesn't hold back. You give him everything you can, but not all you have as so much is blocked."

As Mary speaks Jeannette undresses, and is soon naked on her knees before me. I don't know what to make of this but I'm struck by how very comfortable she is in her own skin. I envy that.

Jeannette gently spreads my legs apart and slides her finger effortlessly into my cunt, which has been soaked since I looked at Sir while they were touching me. It's surreal. Sitting next to Sir on the couch, holding his hand while some stranger fingers my pussy and another tells me who I am sexually...

Like before, it feels very nice, wildly pleasant like an amazing massage... but somehow not quite sexual.

"There are different kinds of dominance. As you have experienced, being dominated by a man is very freeing...it allows you to reach depths of pleasure you can't get to on your own. But never having known female dominance, you're depriving your Sir of all of you. Because there are still barriers and mental blocks that can only be removed by submitting wholly and completely to the divine female. It's not submission to me personally; I will just be the vessel through which the divine femininity flows. But you must submit completely without question. Any refusal will result in the immediate end of the session, and I will not grant you another chance."

She's already speaking as if this is predetermined. Sir said we'd know when it was right, and this feels right to me. I squeeze his hand as Jeannette takes her finger out of my pussy and brings it to my mouth, glistening.

I turn to Sir as I accept it between my lips without questioning. Sir watches me lick my own arousal off her fingers, sending waves of pleasure though me, far greater than direct stimulation.

Jeannette slides her finger, still wet from my mouth, just inside my ass. I gasp in surprise, but she just continues working her finger in slowly, gently fucking my bottom as she buries her finger deeper inside of me.

I squeeze Sir's hand, her finger inside me, but it's about him.

"You want this. You've accepted without question our stripping you of your clothes, our tongues...right now Jeannette is fingering your bottom, and you are making no move to stop her. The pleasure is building in you, isn't it?"

There is no challenge in her voice, just a directness that requires honesty.

"Yes, the pleasure is building."

"Good, good..." she smiles, whether because I am enjoying this, or because she appreciates my honesty, I do not know.

"Have you ever been with a woman besides Helga?" Mary asks.

"No."

"Did you enjoy it with her?"

"It was nice. My Sir was pleased."

"This will please your Sir as well, but in a different way. He will enjoy seeing you exposed and dominated by other women, but this isn't casual play for his benefit alone. You will be subjected to true female domination, to break down your walls and release the fear that keeps you from being as submissive as you need to be for yourself. You will claim your power as a woman by first surrendering it to me and then earning it back. This is for you, your journey...not for him. Is that clear?"

" I understand."

"We will do nothing illegal, nothing that which causes harm to another. Within those parameters we can do anything to you. You can use your safe word, but understand it ends everything. There is no negotiation."

I can feel Sir's concern. I know he'd never allow this if he weren't there to protect me.

Jeannette, still fingering my bottom, now slides a finger from her other hand into my cunt. She bends her head to lick my clit, sucking it into her mouth. It's quite pleasant.

I turn my head to see Sir watching, and a rush of pleasure surges through me. I throw my head back and moan. I need to give this to Sir, and a little voice inside me tells me I may find answers here.

"Are you willing to submit to me under these terms?" Mary asks.

I look up at Sir. She's asking me, but everyone in the room knows the decision rests with him.

"Only if you want to, kitten" Sir says, "if so then you have my permission, under my conditions."

He turns to Mary and says, "I will be with her the entire time. Nothing happens outside of my presence. Both my limits for her and her own will be strictly adhered to at all times. I will not hesitate to end this at any time if I don't like what's going on."

"What are your limits?" Mary asks.

Sir takes two sheets of folded paper from his jacket pocket and hands them to her.

"The first page is her limits, the second page is mine."

I'm a little hurt that Mary gets to see Sir's limits before I have. What's on his list?

She nods as she reads Sir's limits, agrees to them, and puts them aside.

She finishes mine. "I have two questions," Mary says. "First, I respect the need to use your own accoutrements, but if you'd be willing to discuss it we have some things in stock unopened and still in original packaging that's we'd like to use. If that's not acceptable to you, I can tell you what to order and we can wait to schedule. Also, the restraints; as this is our business, we have a fully equipped space with various built-in restraints. You're free to inspect them beforehand. Client safety is paramount to us. But if you prefer to only use your own, we'll figure something out."

12