Pushing Limits Ch. 05

Story Info
Preparing for the Unknown.
3.3k words
4.36
13k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolted back to reality I'm suddenly conscious where I am, quickly covering myself as best I can..

Mary and Jeannette are so pleased that I've agreed. Mary is a flurry of activity wrapping me in a warm hug, assuring me I won't regret this...

"Jeannette, take her and help her get dressed. I need to speak with her Sir."

She leads me back to the room to change while Mary takes Sir by the arm and steers him to the basement so he can inspect the restraints while they talk.

Jeannette smiles at my neatly folded pile of clothes..."you like to control your environment, don't you?"

"Guilty" I laugh...

"I like you, so does Mary. I haven't seen her this excited about a client in a long time, it will be different with you." She's already helped me back into my panties and is now fastening my bra.

"Different how?" I ask, as I look for my shoes.

"Our goal with all of our clients is to help them shed whatever emotional blockages they have so they are free accept and embrace themselves without shame. There is such a sense of peace and security that comes from accepting yourself for exactly who you are.

Some people are never able to get there but you have more potential to get there than we've seen in ages.

I laugh, "Based on what? I'm a hot mess with more baggage than O'Hare."

"I don't doubt it," she smiles, "but you genuinely like yourself, mess and all. That's the difference."

She pauses for a second and says, "You know there are collateral benefits to this besides inner peace. You'd be surprised how much mental energy you expend navigating around your emotional blocks. Free that energy and it gets channeled into pleasure. You'll experience sexual gratification beyond anything you've known, but you'll be able to give your Sir pleasure orders of magnitude greater than what you can even imagine now."

Damn. I really wish I believed in this stuff.

There's my shoe, under the chair. I bend to get it glad for an excuse to turn away from her to hide the guilt on my face. She's so sincere about this stuff and I just want to give Sir a little fantasy play. I can't lie to them. Before I can figure out what to say Jeannette tells me a story...

"Mary and I met sophomore year in college, in Accounting 101. She was there because she wanted to learn accounting, I was there because the elective I wanted was full and this was the class closest to my dorm that didn't start before 10:00 am."

She continues, "looking back, she was there for the right reasons and I wasn't but I was the one who went on to major in business and became a CPA. Yep, I was an accountant for years before we started doing this full time and Mary doesn't know a debit from a credit. It just goes to show you never know what experience will change your life, even if you're participating for what you think are the wrong reasons."

Message received. I wonder aloud if she's descended from Aesop, of fable fame.

Meanwhile in the basement Mary is telling Sir "You've unlocked things in her she wasn't prepared for and she's run with it. That kind of intensity and enthusiasm can be challenging for both of you, as I'm sure you know. The depths of submission she will achieve if she can accept her whole self could be astounding."

He sizes her up as she speaks. He thinks this new age stuff is bullshit but they seem sincere about it. And she is comfortable with them, which isn't like her, but that being the case she might relax and get into it. And he'd like to see her enjoy it.

Mary, uncharacteristically quiet as he was thinking, begins again..."I want to be clear, this reading is nothing like what will happen tomorrow. She will be submitting to us in front of you, that's a huge step considering her lack of experience and love of privacy. She will run the gamut of emotions - anger, joy, fear, empowerment, shame, and pride...it won't be easy for her.

`

By confronting her issues while being over stimulated with sexual pain and pleasure is what causes the emotional onslaught. She'll breakdown and then breakthrough ending up more secure yet far more submissive. Capable of both giving and receiving pleasure orders of magnitude more powerful than she has experienced before. "

He smiles thinking these two can have all the lofty goals she wants, this is play for them. His fuck-kitten is sweet enough to want to gift him a fantasy and this seems like a nice safe way to let her do that. The thought of seeing her sexually used and dominated by other women while still completely under his control is already hardening his cock.

"There is something I need to tell you but before you say no, please hear me out...I know many people recoil at urine during sexual activity but..."

He stops her. "Not a problem. For either of us. As long as it's on my terms."

Mary continues, "I have a feeling I know the answer to this next question, but will you consider ceding all control back to her, denying her your dominance and refusing her submission, for the duration of the session so she can participate autonomously?"

"No." he replies before she'd quite finished the question.

"That's what I figured. If she chooses to withdraw herself from your dynamic just for the session will you be supportive of that decision?"

"She won't."

"Probably, but if she did would you support her in that?"

"She won't."

Mary sighs. No point in arguing since they both know he's right.

"On another note, I'm hoping you can take a break from being so difficult and help with some practical matters" Mary asks, her change in tone diffusing the tension.

"There are some items you'll need to bring with her. I normally give this to the client, but yours is an over thinker and the less she has to worry about the better. So if you could gather these it would be great" She hands him a list...

1. Her sluttiest pair of heels

2. Her collar

3. Her ball gag

4. A comfortable shirt of yours - preferably one you've worn and not laundered so it still has your scent.

She writes on the bottom of the pre-printed list ...'her set of butt plugs.' "I usually supply those, but as picky she is about the design we don't want to lose an hour and a half arguing the aesthetics!", she laughs.

We will provide everything else. Please text Jeannette a list of any food allergies/aversions for the two of you so she can arrange for meals ahead of time as we'll be a little too busy to cook tomorrow."

"As you can see the basement is well apportioned, it's also sound proofed. Oh, I meant to ask, does she have any physical limitations, hidden disabilities, take medication for illness?"

"No, nothing. Look, she wants to do this and I'm allowing it so far but I meant what I said up there. I don't care about your voodoo, healing, whatever...her well being is my responsibility and I won't hesitate to end this if I need to."

He wasn't hostile, just direct.

"Understood."

They come back upstairs and rejoin Jeannette and me.

Mary is beaming "We have busy day tomorrow! Honey, please do a cleansing herbal enema tonight and another quick flush in the morning..."I smile and hold up my instructions Jeannette gave me. "Good, good...I forgot we printed those up...thank you past selves!"

"Wear something comfortable, gets a good night's sleep, and eat a light breakfast of..."

"Carbs" she and I both say at the same time sharing a knowing look. Jeannette laughs and demands the instruction sheet back since I clearly don't need it.

Please. If there's one thing I know it's how to prepare my ass to be fucked.

With that we say our goodbyes and Sir and I resume our walk to the parking garage after the weirdest detour ever. As he takes my hand I think to myself that Mary's right, you can feel energy. I can feel his as if it's inside of me.

Sir kisses me as soon as we get in the car, pushing my skirt up and sliding my panties to the side..."I should check my little fucktoy and see if you're ready to come for me in this parking garage like the naughty little slut you are..." With that his fingers slide deep into my tight, wet cunt as I buck up against his hand and start begging, louder than I intended. Jeannette fingering me felt very nice, but nothing like Sir's fingers inside me. This is exactly what I need and he knows it.

He's feeling playful, making me answer questions while he fingers my pussy as he strokes my clit with his thumb..."Did you like it when she licked your clit?" "How did it feel to know I was watching another woman fingering your ass?" "When she shoved her tongue deep inside your tight little asshole forcing it open so she could fuck you with it how did that feel, kitten?"

The rule is I have to answer by talking as dirty as possible in complete sentences. When I can't do it he takes his hand away and makes me beg for another chance. It's late and the parking garage is nearly deserted, but not entirely. Trying to explain how it felt to have another woman ravish my ass with her mouth he watched, as he roughly fingers me to the point of orgasm is a lot harder than it sounds.

That diabolical grin of his when he stopped and began to drive home was so sexy yet so infuriating! All the way home he kept ordering me to rub my pussy and finger myself as he instructed and when I did exactly as I was told he'd order me to stop just as I was on the edge of coming.

I think Sir played a lot of red light/green light as a child.

When we got home I was hoping he'd rip my panties off and fuck me as soon as we walked through the door but he told me to go get ready for bed, swatting me on the bottom as I obeyed. I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth when he comes in already naked. That's how he sleeps. He says it saves laundry but I think he just knows how perfect his cock is, not to mention the rest of him. He's kind of a show off.

I'm definitely not complaining.

He places his hands on my hips to move past me, kissing the back of my head on his way to the toilet. He starts to pee and well, I don't plan to watch but I can't help it, it's so sexy. There is this level of intimacy involved that's incredibly intense.

Moving closer I wrap my arms around his waist and cuddle against him, sliding my hand down and caress his ass watching...him stop mid-stream, so to speak. Actually, not even mid-stream since he barely got started.

"Baby? You couldn't have waited a few more seconds until I was done to start getting me hard again?"

"Nope."

"I really have to finish pissing...this very frustrating."

Ha! It wasn't intentional but he is getting a little taste of how I feel daily when I'm waiting for him to give me permission to go...

"It's looks very frustrating. I'm sorry, Sir." In my best pseudo-innocent voice, trying to suppress my amusement and failing miserably.

"You are so not sorry" he grins at me and resumes peeing, barely started again when I offer some assistance.

"Would you like me to hold it for you while you do that?" And in a totally random coincidence his stream stops again just as I reach for his cock.

"Sorry, just trying to help!" I say over my shoulder as I leave the room.

He yells after me that I just bought myself a spanking. Mission accomplished.

I head to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water don't hear him come in, but I turn around and there he is with a wicked grin and a raging hard-on. I reach for it, because of course I do, but he spins me around and holding my arms behind my back marches me back to the bathroom. Once inside he pulls my pajama shorts and panties off and once I'm in nothing but a big t-shirt he orders me into the tub.

"Keep your hands behind your back and get on your knees. Now."

I hesitate for a second wondering if we have time for this, it's so late...but those thoughts vanish as I feel his hand clamp down hard on my shoulder as the other grabs a fistful of my hair gripping it so tightly I cry out in pain as a jolt of pleasure shoots though my pussy...he forces me to my knees so skillfully there is no danger of my getting hurt just as there is no way for me to resist even if I wanted to.

And I don't want to.

He's holding my head so I'm looking up into his eyes, which are staring back at me with an intensity that makes me nervous...and so very wet.

"How are you required to respond when I give you a contemporaneous order?"

I answer as he's trained me, detailed and explicit.

"Stop what I'm doing and comply immediately without question or hesitation, instantly clear my mind of everything except obeying you, execute your commands to the best of my ability, and thank you for the privilege of serving you."

"So you understand your obligation yet hesitated anyway. You need to be punished for this. Do you understand?"

Quietly crying I barely find my voice to mutter, "Yes, Sir."

He smiles and loosens his grip to softly stroke my hair, "but for right now you have something you want to ask me, don't you kitten?"

Flooded with relief I smile up at him, "Yes, Sir." I put my hands behind my neck, shoulders back, and maintain eye contact while I ask him, "Please cover me with your piss, show me I'm yours to mark...please empty your bladder all over me...I'm yours to use...please don't make me beg, Sir."

"That's my girl" he says under his breath as he stands before me, his cock so hard he can't possibly urinate now.

"Shhhh, stay silent" he says before he hyper focuses on the ceiling while forcing a parade of non-sexual thoughts and images through his mind. Kneeling silently before him I glance up and wonder if he's thinking about baseball or an IRS audit ...my eyes drift back to his cock and I stare with an overwhelming urge to take him in my mouth, but I don't dare. Of all people, I know what it's like to need to pee so badly but can't because arousal was too strong. But when holding it is like a turbo boost for my pleasure the intense orgasms are worth the frustration, but at some point you just need relief and that's where Sir is now so I behave myself and wait...

He lets out a deep breath as his warm yellow stream hits my chest, soaking my t-shirt now clinging to my full breasts...my hard nipples clearly visible through the translucent fabric.

He closes his eyes as his stream becomes stronger. The increased force causes his urine to splash back after hitting my body spraying my face and hair. I have an overwhelming urge to finger my pussy but I don't have permission so I maintain my position with my hands behind my head, acutely aware of the wetness from my pussy trickling down my inner thigh being washed away by Sir's urine running down my legs.

I may never understand this part of me, why I find this so emotionally and sexually powerful. It's a humiliating act, why it's so intensely comforting to me I don't know. But I wasn't thinking any of this at the time. Sir had been training me to empty my mind during golden showers, banish the cognitive dissonance, to stop thinking and just feel and what I was feeling was that I was exactly where I was meant to be.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth" he demands. I obey instantly a split second before the full force of his stream hits my face. He puts the head of his cock in my mouth and I can feel him watching as he floods my mouth watching it spill out down my chin and cheeks and splash down onto my body.

I am so proud I can do this much without hesitation now. I used to feel awful because I couldn't serve him in this area, heck even Helga gave this to him and she was a stranger, but Sir explained that how hard I try is service to him and that I should expect to struggle with some things and it's okay, that's what training is for.

He's finally finished and like a spell being broken I'm suddenly self-conscious and very ashamed not to mention shivering due to the cold.

"Clean it." He says as he brings his cock to me. I immediately begin cleaning him with my mouth and my body warms as I get lost in him again.

"That's my obedient little fuck toy" he sighs as his cock hardens between my lips. He pulls out and helps me to my feet. I expect him to turn on the shower, but there is something he needs to do first...

He kisses me softly then orders me to turn around and brace myself against the shower wall with my arms. All the teasing with no release had me so on edge I'm close to coming before he even touches me. He starts to spank me with his bare hand. Hard. The sound of his hand slapping my wet ass, the shocks of pleasure it sends through me, and his cock shoved hard and deep into my aching pussy have me begging to come already.

He takes pity on me...

"Who owns you, fuck kitten?"

"You own me, Sir." I say, desperately trying not to come until he tells me to.

"Yes, I own you. Be a good fuck slut and come for me. Now." This together with the hard slap on my ass sends me over the edge, my wet cunt clenches around his swollen cock and I can't stop coming...pushing back to take him deeper as he pounds me harder...I come again as he floods my pussy with his warm cum. So much it's already running down my legs even before he finishes.

I love the way he fucks me.

I came so hard I have to cling to the wall for balance as wraps his arms around me holding me up. After my legs to stop shaking I turn to look at him and wonder how I ever got so lucky. So handsome, smart, and somehow came equipped with a schematic for all my weird sexual triggers.

After we share a much needed shower he says, "Come on baby, let's go to bed."

"I have something to take care of first."

"Whatever it is you can do it in the morning, it's late and you need your sleep." My sigh and nod toward the toilet reminded him of the task that shall not be named. With a kiss and admonition to hurry up he heads to bed.

When I finally join him he rolls over and wrapping himself around me from behind throws his leg over me. That's my favorite way to sleep. I whisper, "thank you for the privilege of being your very lucky fucktoy, Sir." He smiles, barely awake, and sighs contentedly into my hair.

I could spend 24/7 thanking him for everything he does for me and still not come close. I hope tomorrow lives up to his fantasy...I need to give him that.