Pushing Limits Ch. 09

Story Info
Turning the tables. More than one way to dominate a woman.
4.4k words
4.56
22.8k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"You need to dominate another. This will awaken the desire to dominate, if it exists. It's an incomplete experience to be sure. You will never experience the gratification from them as a Dom/Domme will, but many people are surprised to find they do enjoy some aspects and it's important to explore all potential paths to pleasure."

This is like waking up one morning to find out you're now the President when you never even ran for office. Responsibility I didn't ask for requiring skills and knowledge I don't have; besides it looks like a lot of work.

I don't want to do this.

"You'll be surprised what you'll learn about yourself when you act in direct opposition of your nature."

Jeannette adds, "we know to be a good Dominant requires experience and you have none so your Sir and I will help you."

Perfect! So, I just tag Sir in and take the bench. ...

"However, we cannot do it for you. You have to deliver the dominance as best you can."

I'm sure the look on my face says it all.

"Relax, slut. No one is expecting you to be Joan Crawford." Jeannette laughs.

Madame explains the rules. "You are to subject Helga to three acts of dominance. You are expected to keep an open mind and embrace your emotions no matter how uncomfortable they may be. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, Madame."

"And they are?"

"What are her limits? What is her safe word? Is there a list of acts I should avoid to protect her safety as my inexperience can be dangerous?"

"I'm pleased to see your concern is for her wellbeing. With a mindset like you'd make a good Domme."

"No, she would not!" Sir laughs. That's probably what kept them from offering me a scholarship to some become a Domme in 30 days program.

Mary continues, "Here is her limit list, she will tell you her safe word before you begin, and clear your activity with your Sir or Jeannette for safety. If they tell you to choose another activity, do so.

You have 5 minutes to make your plan which starts now."

I freeze. A million thoughts racing through my brain but not one of them related to the task at hand. Fortunately, neither Sir nor Jeannette wait to be asked start helping.

Within my allotted 5 minutes I've got the plan and have Helga's safe word although Sir and Jeannette both find the thought of anyone needing a safe word with me to be wildly amusing.

" I actually can be quite scary you know."

That probably would have been more effective if I wasn't pouting. "Of course, you are, everyone lives in fear of the wrath of the sex kitten." Sir says barely keeping a straight face.

Seriously, I can be terrifying. Don't listen to them.

Ready to begin I wait for instructions until reminded that I'm supposed to issuing the instructions. Oops.

"Helga, I'm going to do to you exactly what you did to me this morning. Put your arms on the top bar and spread your legs apart as far as you can while still being able to stand." She does as instructed and I take forever trying to figure out how to cuff her to the bars. After a quick assist from Jeannette with the cuffs and then showing me how to get into the strap on she loaned me (it's a little thinner than the one Helga used on me and external only) I'm ready to start.

Maybe this won't be exactly like what she did to me. "Helga, did you prepare your ass to be fucked today? "

"Yes, Miss. I am clean"

"Helga, how do you feel about the fact that I'm standing behind you wearing a strap on about to fuck you in the ass?"

"Very nervous, Miss. And very wet."

She's not kidding. I run my finger up her slit and she's soaked. I try to imagine how Sir feels when he's standing behind me getting me ready to take his cock but it's not helping. I doubt very much his feelings include wanting to get it over with as fast and efficiently as possible because assfucking is really boring from this side of things.

I lube up my finger and gently work my way in, preparing her to take the strap on. I should have done the math on how many fingers are the equivalent circumference so I'd know when she was ready, but I didn't. If I had a caliper I could do it now, but that seems like a weird thing to ask for while fingering another woman's ass.

All these random thoughts and none of them helpful.

Finally, she seems ready and judging from her response to my fingers she wasn't thinking about calipers at all. I put the head of the strap on at the entrance to her bottom and gently push, she really was ready because it slid right in and her moans of gratitude made it clear I did it right.

I slowly work it all the way in and then start to fuck her gently. I'm getting my bearings ...faster now kind of have a rhythm and ...wait ...what is she doing?

Jeannette sidles up to me and reaches for a button on the base of the strap and pushes it. Ohhhh...vibratey. Now I feel something...I look up and see Sir watching with the strangest look on his face. As if he can't believe what he's seeing.

I feel like I'm letting him down by not loving this. I start fucking her harder...she's breathing faster, moaning...

"Look how much the slut loves being fucked in the ass by you, her wetness is running down her leg. Looks like she's about to come. Did you give her permission to do that?" Jeannette may be forbidden to help but she's certainly an involved spectator.

"Uh no, thanks for reminding me! I smack her ass hard with my bare hand, "don't you dare come until you're told."

Ow. I've never spanked anyone before and that hurt the palm of my hand. Was not expecting that.

"Yes, Miss"...but she doesn't stop pushing back against me clearly chasing her orgasm. I don't think she's listening to me so I abruptly pull out and she begs for more.

"I told you not to come but you would have if I hadn't stopped the assfucking you were loving so much. That's not very obedient. For that you're going to wait a while before you can come." I release her wrist cuffs from the bar and bind her arms behind her back..."In case you get any ideas about rubbing your drenched pussy" I explain and then as I unhook her from the spreader bar it occurs to me this will come in handy for what's next.

I help her take a seat on the floor then affix her ankle cuffs to the spreader bar.

She looks so obscene with her legs spread like that I'm getting a little jealous, I'd like to switch places with her.

.

I call Jeannette over and ask her to bring it. And she does..."it" being a double headed dildo Helga can't take her eyes off. Without a word Jeannette sits across from her. spreads her legs wide and inserts one end of the dildo into Helga's cunt and the other into her own. She begins to fuck herself keeping the end inside Helga as still as possible. Every so often I reach down and holding the dildo in the middle work it hard and fast into both until Helga is on the verge of coming and then I pull it out of her and continue fucking Jeanette until she comes. When Helga would come off the edge II put it back inside both and repeat...fucking them hard until Helga was seconds from coming only to stop. She couldn't close her legs because the spreader bar kept her wet cunt open an accessible and she couldn't rub her pussy in defiance because her hands were bound behind her back. When I did this the final time I didn't continue to fuck Jeannette to another orgasm.

I helped her up and guided her over to Helga and with my hands on her ass pushed her forward until her pussy was resting on Helga's mouth. "Lick her pussy like the dirty slut you are...don't you dare stop..."

She immediately begins ferociously tonguing Jeannette's pussy bringing her to the brink of coming very quickly. I sink my hands into Helga's hair and pull her head back, "you love being forced to eat her pussy, don't you? "

"Yes, Miss."

"You want her to come all over her face, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Miss."

"Make her come." as I push her face back into Jeannette who is now grinding against Helga's mouth and grabbing onto her hair as she comes gushing all over her face.

Jeannette gives me a hug and thanks me.

"Helga? Don't you want to thank Jeannette for using your mouth and coming all over you?"

"Thank you, Madame Jeannette, for using me and coming on my face."

"And don't you want to thank me for denying you orgasms so you can learn restraint?"

"Thank you, Miss."

Between me and you I don't think she was very sincere on that last one.

One final act of dominance. The first two were interesting as this is such a different experience for me, but I'm getting cranky because Jeannette's been coming like it's her job and Helga is radiating sexual tension is waves so strong they're visible and I'm not feeling much of anything except when I look at Sir and feed off his arousal but I was able to do so little of that. Too busy doing all the work and making all the decisions.

It's exhausting and nothing is in for me, I don't know what Sir sees in this.

Hmmmm...Sir. Now that I know firsthand how hard it is I wish there was some way I could show him how much I appreciate it. Maybe he would let me show him now?

I run my proposed plan by Sir and he's on board. Before I could even finish explaining so is Jeannette.

I bring Helga near to where Sir is sitting and help her kneel on a cushion I'd put down for her. The spreader bar is retired and now her ankles are cuffed by a medium length cord to each other so she can find a comfortable position and maintain balance. Her wrists are still bound behind her back. Her hair is messy and as quiet as she is there is a frantic look in her eyes, her need to come is palpable. I take out her barrette and play with her hair a little bit - fluff it up. Run my fingers over her arms and shoulders... cup her breasts in my hands. She does have lovely breasts. I wouldn't have thought her nipples could get any harder, but as my fingers grazed them they certainly did. I kiss her softly as we kissed in the hotel bar. She leans in for more but I pull away...still stroking her hair...my mouth inches out of reach of her tongue. Sir is watching... listening.

"Helga? How many times have you fantasized about my peeing on you since we first met?"

"Hundreds, Miss."

"Did you play with your pussy while thinking about making me your slutty little fucktoy?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Did you shove anything in your ass while you imagined what it would be like for my Sir to fuck you there?"

"Yes, Miss."

"What did you shove up your ass while imagining my Sir making it his by filling it with his cum... like he fills mine?"

"Plugs, vibrators, my fingers, Miss"

"How hard do you come when you fantasize about my Sir using you as his cumslut instead of me...your mouth, cunt, ass belonging to him to do with as he pleases?"

"So hard it feels like I can barely stand it, Miss."

"Thank you, Helga. I appreciate the honesty, it can't have been easy to admit that to me. I do understand you know. It's impossible to get him out of your head once he's had you...it's not your fault. I know it's been hard, but just bear with me a little longer. If you behave I'll make sure you get some relief, okay?"

I kiss her again, this time allowing her tongue to meet mine...as I caress her ass...for a few seconds anyway until I pull away. I've been a tease my whole life, this I know how to do.

I look over to see Jeannette is ready. Now let's bring some sex back to these sex games...

"Helga, sometimes getting just what you asked for is the hardest punishment of all. I glance at Sir, he's soaking my pussy just looking at me.

"Take my shirt off, kitten."

"Yes, Sir." As I obey immediately. Back to just heels and his collar I feel like me again.

Taking his cock out he grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes my head down, sliding the swollen head between my lips. Like magic all the trauma and anxiety of the day melts away instantly. As I take him deeper in my mouth I'm calmer, more centered, and feel like I'm home.

"You missed my cock, didn't you my fuck kitten? Two women at your disposal but you only wanted this didn't you, my dirty submissive girl?"

To Sir's surprise Jeannette comes up behind me wearing her strapon. "Are we going to watch Jeannette fuck Helga while you suck me? You are full of surprises..."

But Jeanette kneels behind me, not Helga. I take my mouth off Sir just long enough to order Jeannette to please fuck my ass while my Sir watches as I suck him. Her lubed fingers expertly ready my ass first working one finger in then two...Sir transfixed on what I'm letting her do to my bottom for him and surprised by my moan...muffled by his cock but unmistakable signal that I'm ready...

"She's ready...go in slow and let her get used to it, don't rush it, let her open for you. Once you can slide freely and she's not resisting fuck her harder. Keep an even pace and fuck her ass like you mean it...spanking her every couple of strokes will send her over the edge. Fuck...look how she's already pushing against it trying to get more... such a good dirty girl always wanting her ass fucked..."

As Sir is giving a tutorial on how to fuck my ass he's gushing precum down my throat. Jeannette is amazing, I cannot believe a woman can fuck like this...it's not the same but Sir directing her is insanely hot. I need him to come in me, though. my fingers wrapped around his shaft my lips wrapped around the head sucking, I can feel how close he is...

"Pull out, now." he orders Jeannette. Surprised but compliant she does as she's told and in a second he's out of his chair pushing me onto my back...inches from where Helga is kneeling watching she now has a close up view of Sir shoving his cock deep inside me with one fluid motion and pinning my hands over my head fucks me so hard I'm out of my mind as waves of pleasure wrack my body...I'm so close... I can't believe he's fucking me in front of them...let them watch I NEED this...

His hand closes around my throat and that's it.."come, NOW."...And I do, I can't stop coming...nothing exists but his cock inside me. my wet cunt gripping him tighter ... after all he's seen today and watched me do...he unleashes all of it deep inside me.

It's over. I'm shaking so hard as I do after particularly intense orgasms and trying to catch my breath.

He's zipping his pants up and helping me up as if his cum wasn't running out of me in full view of 3 other people...

I try to thank him but words aren't working...I'm still shaking. He knows I won't be coherent for a few minutes.

"You're welcome, baby. You're my good girl."

Madame clears her throat trying to get our attention, announcing the 3 acts of domination have been successfully completed.

"We'll have a 10 minutes break and then begins the next ritual...

Giving through dominance to honor the divine feminine."

I have no idea what that means, but I'm fucked and happy so bring it. Although, whatever it is I'm doing barefoot...these shoes are killing me.

I don't know what that means but I'm hoping it's a kinder gentler ritual because this one was hard...

Madame begins..."The second ritual is sharing ourselves through domination. We're women - we help each other, we share our knowledge, our effort, and our love.

To honor the way we care for each other you will perform and of service to Helga and Jeannette, manifest your physical joy together, and finally show your true submission to and dominance of all women according to their need in a primal way without shame."

I really hate when she goes all esoteric on me, I don't have the slightest idea what she's talking about.

"Helga and Jeannette have taught you much today, now you will share yourself with them. Take what you know of these ladies and teach them that which they most need to learn. Helga, Jeannette, you are to obey her with willing spirits."

I got this, don't even need time to prepare, I know exactly what each need to learn. Helga first as I know her orgasm denial has passed the point of pleasure to true discomfort.

"Helga, I promised you relief in the last ritual of you behaved and you did. Your relief will come as I show you how to gush when you come."

A flicker of shame mixed with excitement crossed her face. She'd previously intimated that it was something she longed to do but was convinced her body wasn't capable.

"Trust me."

Madame? May I have Jeannette assist me with this or is it something I must do for Helga alone?"

"She may assist you in any way you wish, as long as she does only as instructed and takes no other role in the lesson."

"Thank you, Madame."

Jeannette bounced up out of her chair clearly thrilled she won't be left out as I led Helga by the hand to what looks kind of like a high end exam table.

"Okay - get on the table and scoot to the end so your bottom is right at the edge."

As we each take one of her legs putting them up in the stirrups and spreading them as far apart as comfortable I explain, "Of course you won't always have a table like this available, but you won't need it. Once you have your first you'll be able to get yourself there whenever you wish."

She returns my smile with one that doesn't quite reach her eyes. I don't know if it's her belief that this is futile or the fact that she's physically very uncomfortable frustration of not having been allowed to come yet. It wasn't planned but worked out beautifully ...since she's so desperate to come it will be easier for her to let go.

And with that I slip two fingers inside her dripping wet cunt. I feel for her g-spot and surrounding urethral tissue...got it. I stay up by her head reaching down at the perfect angle and I make the come hither motion with my fingers inside her...maintaining consistent pressure, brisk steady pace I don't vary my movements at all. Just an assault of pleasure steadily building...she could have come instantly had I touched her clit but I want this for her.

"I lean over her, my voice softer now..."just trust me, okay? It was only a few months ago I learned this...I didn't believe I could either until I came so hard I gushed everywhere."

At the word 'gushed' she moaned and bucked up hard against my hand. Then she reached between her legs trying furiously to rub her clit. If she does she'll come and this is over...

"Sweetie, you can't do that...Jeannette can you grab some restraints? ...listen Helga you need to be patient...it can take a while the first time because it's a mental block against feeling like you have to..."

My voice trails off that's it. Irony of ironies she is holding back to avoid peeing.

"I can't do it...I'm not built that way I just can't please let me come...I'm begging, please...I have to..."

"Sweetie, look at me..."

It's like I'm not even there. Change of tactics, using my best drill sergeant voice

"Helga! Look at me! Do you want this? Not one word about whether you think you can, do you want this yes or no."

Crying and moving her head from side to side from frustration while Jeannette holds her hands and I continue to finger her changing neither pace nor pressure...

"Yes! But I can't..."

At yes I tell Jeannette to bind her wrists to the restraints built into the table. Handy feature. And cuff her ankles to the stirrups...I continue to torment her pussy with my fingers while ignoring her swollen clit that's screaming for attention.

Once she's secure I go to work on her dirty, dirty mind. I don't know all of her triggers, but I sure know one.

"You bucked up almost off the table when I talked about gushing. I bet that make you relive how I squirmed and wriggled on your lap in my pink panties, trying so hard to hold it ...and then my sir made me wet myself all over you. I know you liked that. I could hear you moaning when you felt the warm gush flood your lap when I couldn't hold it anymore.

Did you like that more than being gagged with my wet panties?"

12