Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 10

Story Info
He rode me up the wall and started thrusting his cock ...
1.2k words
3.97
16.7k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers

The minute I walked into the Office today and found out from Judy that Dennis was in, I started walking towards his office. "Don't go in there Carla, he as someone with him."

"Who's he with at this time in the morning Judy."

"His brother Ricco was with him, Ricoo is the CEO Huston branch."

It just about made me crazy to have to wait; I've been dying to know why I was being sent to Seattle. Then I started to worry about what Ricco and Dennis might be talking about. Two hours passed and they still were in Dennis's office, which made no sense to me, Though they are brothers, they don't even seem to like each other all that much.

I had no idea what they could have been talking about and still don't.

When they finally came out of the office, I was with getting myself a coffee, Dennis and Ricco left together. Dennis didn't return by the time the It was time to go home and I couldn't help myself, I called him, He didn't answer, so I texted him instead." What's with you Dennis, you called me in to go over the contract?" Message sent.

I read through his contract he sent me, does he want his attorney to review it. Expect this to take fucking weeks.

I am selling a piece of my soul, I wonder how many pieces he wants from me.

I try to push the negative thoughts from my mind and turned up the music. Right now I was just looking forward to getting my head straight, I had a booming migraine building, All I was ready for Is a shower and a few glasses of Mr. Smirnoff to rid my brain of the memories of the day.

I wrapped myself up in a towel when I finished my shower, felt good against my cleansed body, and looked at myself in the mirror, wondering If this was the right path for me to take. I captured the attention of the male species for as long as I could remember. I am in no way a submissive type of woman, this prize is getting away from me. The contract stands between me and well-paid job, some of the terms of the contract was playing with my emotions, he wants to own me, own my mind, own my heart, Weeks! And who is reviewing the contract!, I almost choked when I read the text back to myself.

I sat down to write in my diary, writing helped me to vent away my morbid thoughts, and it's also become a habit. I am contemplating and fearing what I have got myself into, Is this worth the headaches, hassle, today is one of those days I fear I may have fucked up my life for good. I stopped writing, there my migraine was getting past the booming stage, into hospitalization. I shut the laptop. I had finished off the last of the bottle of Mr. Smirnoff in one gulp and made my way to bed.

I was laying in my bed toying with my thoughts I decided to send Dennis a text from my cell. I regretfully have to decline your job offer, I am not and never will be your submissive, I am sure there are plenty of girls out there that would take you up on your offer.

You're not so submissive. Message sent.

My phone rang, a message from Dennis. "Need to see you now!"

"You have developed a nasty little addiction Dennis, fuck off find another submissive!" Message sent.

The phone rang again, this time a voice call from Dennis," Can't you read, I am not your submissive!"

"Don't fuck with me, Carla." I hung up and turned my cell off.

I was woken by persistent banging on the door, I looked at my clock it was four fucking am, this better be a fucking emergency or whoever will need a medic

I threw my tank top over my head and looked through the spy hole in the door.

It was Dennis my boss standing there, he pushed his way through the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing here." His appearance was unlike I have seen him before, his hair looked unkempt, he wasn't wearing a tie, his shirt unbuttoned to the waist. He placed his hand on my chest and pushed me backward, till my back was against the wall.

He tossed a brown envelope onto the table, then pinned me against the wall with both hands aside my head, his face inches from mine.

"You're messing with my fucking head Carla, Sign the damn contract. He had been drinking, I could smell scotch on his breath.

He lifted my tank top over my head, then run his hand up my inner thigh, I instinctively open my leg allowing him access, he started fingering the lips of my vagina, I spread them apart, he instantly found my clit, My body began to shudder, I could feel my bud hardened between his teasing fingers.

Whatever my mind was thinking, my body had already said fuck me. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I felt him readying my love hole for his cock, he slapped my inner thighs, as if to say open wider, then he pushed his cock into me, then stopped as it went into the hilt.

"Sign the fucking contract and you get my cock every day Carla!" He hissed through his teeth.

He rode me up the wall and started thrusting his cock into me, my legs were no longer on the floor, so I wrapped them around his waist, he slapped my thighs hard, I loosened my legs from around his waist, he then grabbed my ankles and lifted them over my head and spread them wide as he was able, I was suspended by his grip on my legs and his cock that was deep inside me. His cock was hard and was brushing on my swollen clit on each stroke of his cock, deeper and faster the thrust came, my body was shaking against the wall, mini orgasm after orgasm, my body wasn't going to hold out any longer the convulsions was getting stronger on each thrust.

"YESSS!" I screamed as my orgasm flooded his cock.

"Cum for me baby." He said as if he was commanding my body.

I clamped my vagina mussels around his cock, making it tight for his cock, I knew it would induce his cock to release its cum, I could feel his hot milky jizz filling me up, then he let me slide down the wall, I rolled on top of his spent cock.

I slid off his cock, which was going limp, and picked up a bottle of Mr. Smirnoff, I took a couple of long swigs, I was going to offer Dennis a swig, he had already pulled his pants up.

"I want to see that contract signed by the time I come out of your bathroom Carla," What the fuck, I had read through the contract he had sent me by email, so I knew what it contained, there was no way I would agree to his submissive part of the contract, so I crossed it out and wrote, I will do what you ask of me, but I will not be considered your submissive. He was paying well enough to be his mistress, and the odd sexual favors to seal business deals, so I signed the contract, with a provision I added, any violence or physical abuse I feel is not sexual related, I would sue for rape.

Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers