Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 11

Story Info
Carla removed her heels and lifting her naked legs high...
1.5k words
4.38
6.7k
1
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers

It was late afternoon of a hard day working for my boss Dennis, board meetings get me tired I can't wait for them to end, Dennis gets so sexually frustrated and I have to relieve his sexual tension, he only had time for quick head sex, followed by him fucking me over his desk, His fingers dug deep into my breast, the pain and his cock pounding brought me to a quick orgasm.

Afterwards, I caught up on some long-neglected correspondence, Dennis had already left with Ricco for the day, I have a few hours owning me from my late nights reliving Dennis of his sexual frustration so I decided to go shopping, at where else but my favorite high heel store

I got there 15 minutes before the shop was to close, and in no way appreciated the way the males salesperson's eyebrow arched me with arousal at the sight of me.

"I have in mind a pair of black patent sandals with extremely high heels," I informed him.

"What size madam?"

I just sat removed my heels and crossed my legs lifting it high in the air pointing my toes and gestured to the shoe size measuring gauge, I took out my compact and applied some lipstick while he was taking my foots measurement, I find it very erotic people touching my feet.

"Size 5 madam," He disappeared into the back of the shop.

His colleague called goodbye to him as she walked to the door after he gathered some possessions from behind the counter.

He poked his head out to tell her "It's not 5 yet." His expression suggested that he was just giving her a hard time for the sport of it.

"Close enough, though, she said, especially since I took only half my lunch today."

I thought it inexcusably unprofessional of the two of them to have this exchange in front of a customer, I just glared at the salesman, who ducked back into the stockroom. He emerged with four boxes of shoes in hand, knelt in front of me and lifted up my foot.

"May I say madame has by far the prettiest little feet that have been in here in several days?" He said with a smirking grin.

"You may not!!" I said pushing him back with my foot.

His smirk receded for a moment as he got himself off the ass plant, he made on the floor and proceeded to put the heels on my feet, they were reasonably comfortable

"And Madame's legs are, if I may say so, a match for your gorgeous feet," He felt called upon to observe as I returned to my chair and offered him my feet.

Looks like there was simply no discouraging this guy.

he held my right foot. "Extraordinarily pretty," he said, as more to himself than to me, as he kneaded the ball. It felt gloriously erotic, I tried to withdraw my foot to my surprise, he didn't let it go.

"Let me," he said, his expression now stripped of irony. "Let me."

"As though you'd listen if I said no," I said sounding very much less authoritative than I'd intended. I realized that no one was passing by outside and no one else in the shop.

I reached for my bag he must have read my mind and seized my wrist before I could get a hand on the bag.

"Whatever it is you need in there, love," he said.

"Can wait until we're finished." He tossed the bag behind him. He pulled me to my feet by my hair and ran his lips on my neck. His forced his knees high between my legs.

His hot breath in my ear. "You fucking rich bitch, coming in here like the fucking Princess of Wales, imagine that you'll be kowtowed to.

Well, not today, love." He pushed me to my knees and began to free his cock in a single motion. He still had a handful of my hair in his other hand. But I had a handful of something far more sensitive than hair in my hand, and now it was him who was on his knees, and whose face glowed red from the violence of my hand over it. And now it was him who was demonstrating a proper deference.

"Thank you, Mistress," he managed semi-intelligibly to say as I forced my index and middle fingers deep into his mouth.

"You find my feet pretty don't you, you dirty little pervert? Well, I'm going to allow you to kiss them," He moaned delightedly as he bent to the task, but just before his lips reached my foot.

I abruptly stepped backward.

"Do you imagine I have all afternoon, you worm?" I snarled as he crawled on all fours after me, I stepped away just as his lips were about to touch my foot. And then again. And again. It appeared as though he might burst into tears. The sight was beginning to make me laugh in cruel delight.

"Bring me a selection of your fishnet stockings." He will soon learn that his sexual activity will be under my direction

I removed the stockings from there packaging and jammed three into his mouth, and then gagged him with a fourth. I tied his hands behind his back with a fifth and then I wrote on his bare chest in lipstick, I'm an impudent little toad. I also removed his trousers and briefs, his eyes grew so wide with embarrassment and panic that I thought they might pop from his head.

I stood aside and behind him just so he had glimpse of me undressing myself, I left on my stocking and suspender belt, I might have a use for them later, I moved closer to him my exposed skin brushing his clothing, the look in his eyes was clearly of appreciation, He turned his head trying to look at what I was doing behind him, When he caught sight of my eyes looking into his eyes with a look that I wanted to scare him. would I give him satisfaction or would I give him pain, I placed my hands on his shirt and caressed my hands on his ribcage traveling upwards, eagerly palming his flat, hard pectoral muscles, grabbing them through the clothes, It followed by a contented sigh from him. He was completely helpless, I took a hold of his fat cock. He was hard already and I like that when a guys cock is pulsating in my hand.

I got on my knees in front of him and pressed his cock up against my breasts, his cock was all wet and swollen and dripping pre-cum on my breasts, I squeezed a hold of his balls and ran his drooling head over my thick nipples before lapping the pre-cum out of his slit, I licked him up and down then with long strokes, all the way from his hanging balls up the fat veins to his swollen mushroom.

He groaned when I wrapped my lips around his head, sucking hard. I could feel he was trying to free his hands as I started to work my wet mouth down around his hard shaft, opening my throat up wide as he went deeper. When I finally got him all the way down I thought he was gonna cum right then, it felt so good! I could feel my pussy juice start dripping down my naked legs just when I felt the tip of his dick tickle my tonsils.

I started to work my head up and down on his shaft and pushed my face deeper into his crotch.

I withdrew his cock for just enough time to say, "Fuck my face, hard the way I like it!!"

Then I shoved his cock all the way down my throat, with every thrust he started to pound my mouth. I opened up my mouth wider and took him in, letting him spear my tonsils with his fat swollen cock.

His shaft slid in and out of my mouth, pistoning so fast I could barely keep up but I kept on sucking hard and squeezing his fat bulging balls with my fingers as he plowed his way into my mouth. I could feel his balls tighten up in my hand as he continued to fuck my mouth and I squeezed hard with my lips and tugging on his shaft with my mouth at the same time.

With a strangled grunt he started pumping his cum down my throat. Load after a load of his cum sprayed onto my tonsils and I swallowed hard, taking as much as I could. Some dribbled out of my mouth, but I held on, sucking up his salty cum as he pumped his way inside of me. I didn't stop till I'd milked his cock dry.

I stood up and tongue kissed him, letting him taste his cum off my tongue, Then I chose two pairs of heels I liked best of the four, informed him that he would pay for them out of his wages, and left him. There was an evening out with a work colleague to prepare for, and the cab ride home was likely to take over an hour in rush hour traffic.

Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers