Pushing The Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was kissing the corners of my mouth, slipping her tongue along the creases in my lips. "Fifth, actually..." My startled expression must have amused her. "After all that, two of them had to go, but the one who fucked my ass reminded me that he only got to come once. And really, he was the best fuck out of all of them...So he stayed and nailed me for another 45 minutes before shooting in me again and leaving. That was about 10 minutes before you walked in."

I was amazed. "This was the hottest adventure yet, you little whore," I told her affectionately.

"It's not over yet," Jill told me pointedly, motioning toward her waiting, full gash. "You have one more job to do. But, to keep you entertained while you eat, I'll tell you about what my friends Heather and Annie are going to do to you next weekend while I watch..."

**********

12