Pushing the Limit Ch. 01

Story Info
Unremarkable day turns exciting.
2.5k words
4.09
117.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: The Couch

The day was unremarkable...work was tolerable and the assorted phone calls were routine. I pulled in the driveway, got out of the car, stooped to pet the fat cat, crossed the garage and slipped my key into the door. My hands more occupied with balancing the cell phone and briefcase to truly recognize that the door was already unlocked and no key was needed. I pushed into the door, while trying to retrieve my keys that were still swinging in the doorknob. Finally pulling them free they fell to the floor, immediately followed by the once balanced briefcase and cell phone. Cursing, I bent over to retrieve my belongings; the room fell dark instantly. I heard my keys being pushed aside and the garage door being lowered and the kitchen door being closed behind us. Absorbed in what was a longer than planned day, I was totally caught off guard as I struggled to grasp the reality of the situation. I recognized the smell of your cologne, but was not confident this was you behind my predicament until you spoke. "Tonight, The Limits are to be determined".

A chill ran down my spine as I tried to reconcile the tone of your voice with the implications of the words. Your hands tore open the front of my blue and white snap up dress, leaving me exposed to anyone peeking in the dining room window. Less in shock now, I argued that this was not where we needed to go tonight. My argument fell upon deaf ears as you tugged my dress off my shoulders and fell to my feet. The cool air of the A/C instantly perked my bra-clad nipples to erection and caused goose chills to rise. It was a case of mistaken identity – as you perceived this to be excitement instead of truly being chilled. Pushing me forth, I felt my tummy against the back of the couch.

Standing there cold, nervous, and clad only in thigh highs, bra and panties, I couldn't help wonder where on earth you would take this to. Memories of conversations came flooding to the forefront of my mind and actually frightened me for a moment. Was I afraid of you? Was I afraid of my body betraying my mind? How would I react IF you really did push me too far? What would it mean to our marriage? Was I really willing and wanting? The questions wouldn't stop racing in my head; my heart pounded, not really knowing IF I wanted to know the answers and what I would do "if" I was forced to find out – and it seemed like the latter was inevitable.

Ground rules were laid. A bell was placed in the palm of my hand. If I can't take any more, I'm to simply ring it; telling me you'll slow down and begin a different venue if I did ring it. I was instructed not to pretend enough was enough, it had to be truthful for this to work for both of us. You never mentioned stopping or quitting, only changing your tactics... That was odd, different than we had ever spoken about prior. Was this to be "more" than ever contemplated? I mentioned that I wasn't sure about this and it was all making me uneasy. "SHHHHHHHHHHH, tonight I'm going to find your limits – PERIOD!

You will enjoy most of this and we will discover together just how much your mind and body will allow you to tolerate." Shuddering, I didn't like the full connotations of that. I told you that I was chilly and asked to at least make it a little warmer. "Once I have you secure, I'll turn the A/C up," you said. I simply nodded.

I felt a cold, wet glass being placed in my hand. "DRINK" you ordered. "What is it?" I stammered, with stern objection. "JUST DRINK AND ENJOY" you reordered. I placed the glass to my lips and inhaled the sweet smell of my very favorite drink. I sipped at the Bailey's Irish Crème and savored it. "DRINK, I said" coming again in a very determined voice. "This is simply to take the edge off, so we can both relax a little more and just enjoy the events that are forth coming". I finished off my drink, only to have it quickly replaced with one more. "Huh, why more?" I questioned. "Just drink it and quit asking so many questions, time is wasting here." I felt the annoyance in your voice and decided just to do as told. Bolting the last of the cold liquid down, you hurriedly took the glass from me and placed a secure blindfold over my eyes.

The wrist restraints were next, placed appropriately on each forearm. Pushing me forward, I was forced to bend at the waste over the couch back, with my rear end staring almost straight up. My head rested uncomfortably just atop the seat cushions, my arms pulled forward awkwardly, then secured. From behind me, you placed leg straps on each ankle and then secured a spreader bar between them, forcing my legs apart sufficiently to access whatever you desired. I heard the scissors clip away my panties and your hands unhook the bra, moving away from my tits that are buried against the cushions on the couch back. "Ah, my sweet, perfect," I hear you mutter audibly, relishing in your handy work. The ice rattled softly against the glass and your swallow audible in the distance. Clunk, the A/C shuts off as you adjust the setting to help warm me, just as promised (a man of his word, I thought in the back of my mind – was this good or bad, I had to inwardly smile, but worry also).

Out of the recesses of my mind I had to deal with the position of vulnerability I was in. Just as I tried to reason with myself and to offer an explanation of why I even wanted to discover boundaries...whack, went the first strike against my bottom. I screamed out, more in surprise than pain. Then it hits again and again, not really giving me time to think, just react. Each time more confident in placement, each time more determined to get a reaction of a bell ring. The yelps kept coming but no bell. After 15 or so strikes the warmth of your hand on my tender reddened flesh felt soothing. Your fingers wandered to the protruding pussy lips. When you touched them I felt the first tell tale signs of betrayal...the fluids had started to flow forth. I'm not sure who was more surprised, you or I. "You must be enjoying this, at least your cunt is" you blurt out matter-of-factly. Surprised and a bit awed by your choice of words "do you have to be so blunt?" I hiss back. "Look, tonight is about response and pleasure, hush up and do as you're told and most of all relax and enjoy." Taken aback by your stern response, I sulked silently, getting madder by the minute.

My self-centered frustration unable to boil; your tongue begun a dance on my wet silken pussy lips. Slowly you separated them with your tongue, seeking out the pleasure nub. Bolts of searing pleasure went right to my head and concentrating on my bruised ego would just have to wait for a while. My bottom end squirmed and raised and fell to help meet the needs of my growing passion. Warm hands parted my buttocks and your tongue drove home straight into my waiting ass. Probing like a mini penis and demanding depths more than it could take, your tongue drove me to a place I had certainly never been and it was one I'd gladly go again. I felt you raise and allow my pleasure to wane for a moment. The tell tale sound of lubrication being milked from our bottle was heard.

My mind wondered if I'd get a vibrator, a finger or a cock in my now primed rear. To my utter amazement, neither came. A medical anal speculum was inserted and was slowly opened. Imagine my surprise. I heard the lube bottle spurt again. I could not think what would be next...but shortly I felt the fluid slide deep into my rectum. I knew there was more about to happen. The speculum was widened more and I felt your finger press around inside and explore unseen territory. When asked for feedback, I simply muttered a deep mmmmmmmmmmm. "I want you to understand, for now, no pussy opening will occur, I need that area tight right now, anal pleasure first. More will come later and you will come more later" you snickered at your play on words.

The soft buzzing hum of a vibrator was initiated. You must have just needed to test the batteries. I felt nothing for a few moments then just beyond the anal speculum opening I felt the top of a vibrator. As if you read my mind "this is the gerbil you have inside and I'm going to push it all the way in to the beginning of the controller and turn it on, leaving it there as I add more for you to enjoy," you informed me. "Do I really have to go through all of this?" I queried. "You must and YOU WILL" I was told.

Once the gerbil (a toy we share with a gerbil shaped plastic case covering a vibrating egg, held in place by a very long flexible thin tube) was deep enough for your satisfaction and my dismay (being much deeper than anticipated) it was turned on to squirm deep inside my rectum, then shut it off again. The anal speculum was then withdrawn and more lube spread on my asshole. Your finger ensuring plenty of lube was around the sphincter muscle. "Have you ever been anally fisted?" came your surprising question. I answered emphatically "no" adding, "AND I'm not willing to be!" "And just who are you to decide what will and will NOT happen tonight?" came your intolerant answer. Before answering that I carefully considered my position and stayed silent, shirking at the possibility of that being an option of yours.

You Pushed the gerbil controller to one side I felt it resting intently upon one butt cheek as something larger was being pressed into my asshole. It seemed to slip in without much resistance. Once you got it in I felt more and more pressure – it was then I realized you had inserted the inflatable butt plug, while leaving the gerbil in place. Now that I was full to your satisfaction, you turned on both devices. There was no way to describe the feeling, the pleasure, and the discomfort that was also present. My body wanted to expel the gerbil and deflate the plug, yet it had no ability to do so. I wanted to ring the bell, to stop this madness, yet my mind wanted to know what more, what next...how would the orgasm come, when would it come? I lay incredibly full and disgusted with myself for the intense pleasure I was allowing myself to experience, for the amounts of fluids now clearly streaming out of my saturated pussy and for the unwillingness to just "ring the bell." What an internal battle-field my mind was. I wanted to know how intensity of this, I wanted to explore pleasure and pain, I needed to see IF I could and how I would react...most of all wondering about the end results of orgasm.

There was not long to wait. Another buzz was heard in the distance, over my back. One that was unmistakable, the powerhouse of all vibrators was now ready to move into action. The soft pliable tip placed smack on my aching clit. With the Hitachi wand now powered up, I felt body jerks and spasms I could not control. I was already lightheaded from having been on my head for quite sometime now, but this was causing a different sensation. I had no-where to go, to avoid the intense vibes being sent to my very soul. I felt the orgasm build, I knew I could not escape and I recognized I wanted it...no, needed the release. My insides turning to mush, the full feeling, causing discomfort and the deeper vibes sending irritations forth, my mind simply could not reconcile the assorted feelings and make them all pleasure or all discomfort – I simply had to let them go and just experience it.

The fullness was increased as you added more to the balloon in my ass, the speed increased and finally steady pressure applied directly to my clit nub. There was no going back... I could ring the bell and signal time to back off, but I was too close to being there I just could not muster the WANT to stop it, even though many portions I just wanted to be over. When it pushed me over, I screamed harder and louder than any orgasm ever experienced, my body involuntarily shook out of control, twitching and dancing to a rhythm never known...and as I did, you smacked my ass hard, harder than before with a solid surface – guessing a paddle and you hit it again and again, causing tears to stream forth, my mind to spin out of control and the sound of the bell to rang out; unknown if I did it deliberately or just because of the involuntary reactions to such varied nerves being explored and sensations exploding beyond comprehension...but by then it was too late. The orgasm had ripped my soul in two. Exhaustion overcame my body, but I could not come down fully from this orgasmic adventure.

Muscle tension and strains etched themselves on my mind as you began to remove the inflatable plug, followed by the gerbil. I felt you at the front side of me, stroking my face, fiddling with my hair, moving it away from my face. Then I felt it, hot sticky, gooey semen spewing onto my cheek and side of my mouth, you had exploded in self-satisfaction onto my tear stained face. "YUCK, stop it, get it off" I demanded. You knew I disliked facials and so in my moment coming down from an incredible physical and emotional trial, you felt the need to top off my experience with your own satisfaction...cum on my face and the final ending to the beginning of just who is in control.

Soon my arms were free and I was again allowed to stand – if you could call it stand, as I needed the strength of the couch to hold me steady. Juices were dried on my face and on the inside of my thighs as much had been forced out of my body with the inflatable plug. I wanted to get clean and freshened, but that was not to be. Fresh cream was still oozing forth. "Are we done?" was all the words I could muster. "You're kidding, right? That, my beautiful wife, was just the beginning!" was the only answer given. The only answer I didn't want to have to wrestle with – yet with more to follow, I had no choice.

To follow – Pushing The Limits, Part Two: The Dining Table