Pushing The Limits

Story Info
An accident leads to exhibitionistic opportunities.
4.8k words
4.3
110.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mark. I measure at 6 feet (1.83 meters) and weigh approximately 170 pounds (77 kilograms). I keep my body in relatively good shape, and I'm pretty comfortable with my body. I prefer to be naked, and this leads to exciting exhibitionistic opportunities. I'm not even sure whether I'm a nudist first or an exhibitionist first, but who cares, so long as I have a good time.

This story happened several years ago, when I was in my late teens, and my hormones were ablaze. I had new frontiers to transcend and uncharted territories to explore. I've grown up since those days, but I haven't completely grown of it yet. I still stay completely naked wherever and whenever I can, and I still experience the heady thrill of having sex in public and risky places.

*******************************************

The moon was out and the BBQ party was just over. Almost everyone had gone home, leaving Emily, Kelly and myself to pack up at the rented beachside resort. Emily and Kelly were to sleep overnight at the resort. I had volunteered to help them clear up the last of the garbage before I left for the night. You could probably imagine how 15 pissed drunk volleyball players could trash the whole place in 4 hours.

Emily and Kelly were both members of the women's team in the volleyball club. They had much in common, and it came as no surprise they were great buddies. They had great, toned bodies to boot, and I must admit they sometimes served as objects of my masturbation fantasies.

I had only joined the men's team four months ago, and I had mixed pretty well with everyone. The men and women teams cheered each other on during competitions and we'd even played against one another during practice.

Emily was the more forward of the two and made friends easily, whereas Kelly found more comfort in things familiar. Kelly usually would not try anything new, unless prodded on by her good friend Emily. Emily scuttled in and out of relationships, while I had never known Kelly to ever have had a boyfriend. Kelly was a little taller than Emily and made a great blocker (volleyball jargon). I found Emily's sense of humor and Kelly's contemplative demeanor appealing.

That evening, Emily and Kelly wore similar pastel tank tops with ass-hugging lycra shorts that showed off their amazing silhouettes and slightly tanned bodies tantalizingly. They both kept their long hair in ponytails - a necessity during games that they carried off the volleyball courts.

As I said earlier, I was supposed to leave after helping the girls clear up. I was really looking forward to the luxuriant sensation of my bed sheets against my naked skin. I was after all pretty pooped after all that alcohol.

My big plans had to change when Kelly tripped over herself while carrying some leftover cream cake. When she fell, she tossed the cake in my direction. The cake went splat squarely on my lower back, splattering chocolate cream all over me.

"Oh no!" Emily exclaimed, going forward to help Kelly up. "Are you alright?"

I went forward to help Kelly up too, repeating Emily's concern.

"It's nothing," Kelly said. "I've had worse tumbles during our games and practice. But I think I've messed up your shirt. I'm so sorry."

"Oh well, I'll just clean it off," I said.

"It's gotten onto your shorts too," Emily said. "And your legs."

"Wow," I said, "looks like I need to wash up big time."

"You can use the shower stuff I brought," Emily said. "They're in the bathroom."

"I have an extra towel," Kelly offered.

"You guys are really great," I said. "Thanks."

As Kelly ran upstairs to get her extra towel for me, Emily said to me, "You look after us, we look after you. I don't think you'll want to get into your car wearing damp clothes. Why don't you stay the night? We have an extra bed for you."

"Really?" I said without thinking. "Wonderful!"

Actually I was a little too tired to think, and the idea of getting to bed - the magic word I wanted to hear - within the shortest time appealed to me a great deal. And I could hardly wait to strip out of my dirty clothes.

"I brought some detergent along too, in case something like this happened to me," Emily said with a laugh. "You can use it. It's also in the bathroom."

"I owe you one," I said.

"We haven't thanked you for staying behind to help us. This is the least we can do. Really," she said.

I got the towel from an apologetic Kelly and ducked into the bathroom as Emily told Kelly of her offer to let me stay the night.

The hinge of the bathroom door was slightly dislodged and would not allow the door to close fully, much less lock it. All of us found out during the BBQ earlier that anyone using the toilet had to leave a little gap at the door and hope no one else barged in while they were busy. As you can imagine, some instances of unintended invasions of privacy could not have been avoided.

Naturally, I closed the door as much as it could be closed, leaving a two inch gap that I could do nothing about. I quickly got out of my creamed clothes and showered without bothering to close the shower curtain. The cold water washed away some of the fog in my head, and I came to fully realize the situation I was in.

I was used to showering with the door wide open, walking around completely naked and going to bed naked. I'd fantasized about being exposed to other people. I've had my share of stripping off and showering completely naked in front of strangers and friends, but they had all been men. And during those moments, I'd get aroused from the fear and excitement of being on full display to others. Usually, I would masturbate shortly after to work off the sexual tension.

Right now, the situation presented me with the perfect chance to show my naked body to girls for the first time. No barrier separated my completely naked body from the two girls outside. If they wanted to, they could come into the bathroom while I was in the shower to use the sink or toilet. Or watch me shower.

My cock swelled and rose with my fear and excitement at these thoughts. I was on full display for anyone who cared to watch. I stroked my hardening cock up and down with soap, making it throb in anticipation of greater thrills to come.

I thought of the possibilities of showing Kelly and Emily my naked body, and my cock's enthusiastic reaction encouraged me to devise opportunities for them to see my full nudity in a non-threatening setting. I wanted to have some fun, but not get into trouble that I could not extract myself from.

I could swear I saw their movements outside the bathroom. They could not have passed the gaping door without noticing my naked body in the shower. They knew very well I was taking a shower to start with!

This would be a good test of their receptiveness, I thought. They could watch all they wanted. I didn't care. Being on total display and yet not caring if anyone saw me made me hornier. I continued to stroke my erect shaft and massage my balls as I washed the soap off my body.

I stood under the shower for another ten minutes for good measure. Kelly and Emily could become curious about what's taking me so long in the shower and take a peek. They were more than welcome. Inside, I felt hot and aroused at risking being seen completely naked. Every now and then, I would turn to let a different side of my nude body face the door.

I stepped out of the shower and picked up my clothes from the floor. All wet and totally naked, I washed my clothes at the bathroom sink. This position gave me a better view of what's going on outside through the door gap, and a better view for the girls.

With furtive glances, I checked the mirror for movement outside the bathroom. With every passing second, my excitement grew with the possibility that someone would now see me doing my laundry bare assed. Being seen washing clothes naked aroused me more than being seen naked in the shower, possibly because this was normally not an activity done in the nude in the clothed world we live in.

I noticed Kelly and Emily passing the door several times. To encourage them to look, I fully focused my eyes on the clothes in the sink. I could hear giggling and stifled laughter outside. They sounded so close, and that kept me aroused. No barrier means higher risk, and that invariably led to more intense excitement and pleasure.

After what seemed to be hours, but in reality not more than five minutes, I wrung my clothes dry. Now where should I hang my clothes to dry?

Leaving my clothes to dry outside, even if overnight, would be a great idea. And the notion that I would have no direct access to my clothes aroused me. I've always harbored this fantasy that I would be forced to be completely naked where I should not be, with no control to when I could wear clothes again.

I did not bother to dry myself. I simply wrapped myself in Kelly's towel and left the bathroom with my clothes in my hands. My erection, though not as hard as before, still managed to create a visible tent under the towel.

Emily and Kelly were chatting near the foot of the staircase to the bedroom upstairs as I went past them to open the door.

"You're going out?" Emily asked. She could not take her eyes off the bulge in the towel. The towel was not too thick, and you could easily make out the mould of my cock straining against it. It was obvious that I had nothing else on under the towel.

"Like that?" Kelly chimed in, her eyes also glued to my semi-erect member.

"I've washed my clothes. Thought I'd leave them out there to dry for the night," I said, getting more aroused with every word I said and letting the implications swirl wildly in my mind, and theirs. "You don't expect me to wear these clothes, do you? I may get a chill."

"Sure, better naked than sick." Emily said, laughing. "We have a practice session the day after tomorrow, you know." She was referring to our mixed volleyball practice.

Kelly grinned, not taking her attention away from my cock.

I smiled to myself. They must have seen me totally naked in the bathroom. And they seemed to be encouraging me to see how far I would go.

"Oh!" Kelly said suddenly.

"What is it?" Emily asked, startled.

"He doesn't have a clean set of clothes to wear!" Kelly said.

"That's no problem," I said, perhaps too quickly.

"Yeah," Emily said with a sly look on her face. "He will enjoy wearing your towel. In fact I think he is having a good time with it right now."

Before I could reply, Kelly said, "I have a sundress -."

"You're not kidding me, are you?" Emily cut her off laughing. "Mark can't wear any of our clothes. He'll tear them if he does." To me she added, "And you don't want to cross-dress, do you?"

"Don't worry, girls," I said, grinning at the implications Emily was driving towards. "I'll make do with the towel. It's more than enough for me."

The girls giggled at this. Emily said, "So what's just enough for you?"

I gave her a dirty look, but did not answer her. I was secretly having a ball with the conversation. I was getting aroused by the direction it was taking, and the possibilities it opened up.

I stepped outside into the cool night air. The combined feeling of the cool air and the water droplets on my body made me feel good to be bare-bodied. I wished I didn't have to wear the towel at all. After I'd hung my clothes, I went back inside, closing the door behind me. My cock was still protesting against the material of the towel, although less insistently than before.

"Don't bolt the door," Kelly said.

"Why not?" I asked, not that I wanted to bolt it anyway.

"June will be back later," Kelly said. "She's gone to send Lisa and Gary home."

If there was anyone wilder than Emily, it would be June. June was the captain of the volleyball team. She was a take-charge kind of person. The night was promising to get better - if I had the energy to last until June returned.

Wearing only the towel, I sat down to chat with the girls for a while. Many times, I caught them trying to look up my towel even though I could tell they were trying to do the impossible from their angles. Damn, if they only knew I had a better show in store for them later, they need not have bothered to strain their inquisitive little eyes now. For some reason, the topics brought up had nothing to do with my state of undress. Even the earlier teasing was not followed through.

Having wound down from my arousal, I got tired pretty fast. I also began to realize my head was throbbing from the effect of the beers and stuff. It was getting too late, and I figured June wasn't going to turn up. I told the girls I was going to turn in for the night.

"Going to bed so soon?" Emily asked.

"My head will explode if I don't lie down soon," I said.

"Four cans of beer, and you're done in," Emily said. "You're pathetic."

Whatever, I thought. I was sure I had more than that, plus plenty of wine and vodka. But I wasn't about to argue with them. I knew Emily loved to have the last word.

I left the girls and made my way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Your towel is damp," I heard Emily call out after me. "You sure you want to sleep in it?"

Wow, did that that wake me up! That was a veiled challenge. Should I take it up or call her bluff? I could hear them slapping their thighs as they laughed out loud at Emily's last words.

"Do I have a choice?" I said. I could barely make out someone saying, "Sure," in between giggles. I began to get aroused by Emily's dare.

I always slept naked at home, so my first instinct was to unwrap the towel once I got into the bedroom. I pictured them discovering me sleeping without a stitch on. My dick stiffened at that thought.

My heart beat faster as I deliberated. On or off? My brain was undecided, but my cock had already made up its mind. What the hell, any direction was better than none. With my breathing getting a tad heavier, I released the tucked-in catch holding the towel to my body.

My cock sprang to full attention the moment it was free of restraint. I could feel the cool air rush to softly caress my cock and balls. That felt incredibly good! The sound of the girls chatting and giggling away below added to my excitement. Not to mention the fact that I had no access to my clothes. I wrapped my fingers around my dick, giving it a little warm pleasure.

I was pretty horny by now, and my cock had staged a coup, forcibly relieving my brain from its thinking role. Where should I leave the towel? I scanned the room quickly for options.

There were two beds in the room - one single bed and one double bed. The single bed was set in a corner. Just above the side of it was a small window that looked out to the floor below where the girls were chatting. The double bed stood against the back wall of the room. Anyone opening the door would immediately see the foot of this bed. A wooden wardrobe facing the double bed took up another corner of the room. Next to it was a table with two chairs. This table set was right behind the door, meaning if anyone opened the door, she wouldn't be able to see it unless she made the extra effort to look behind the door. Just above the table was a window with curtains. The girls' overnight bags were on the floor right next to the table. A row of clothes hooks lined the door.

What the hell, I thought. I draped the towel on the back of one of the chairs. I had thought of leaving the towel outside the door, but that might not look natural. In my state of arousal, I touched my engorged dick again, letting my fingers tease the soft skin of my cock head and its sensitive underside.

I was about to turn off the light when I thought about it. It would be a waste to let them see me in the dark. Ultimately, I wanted to be totally exposed with nothing, not even darkness, as my cover. My God, my exhibitionist side was getting the better of me.

I left the light on and lay face up completely naked on the cover of the single bed, letting my hard on subside after the excitement. More excitement would come, I thought.

I shut my eyes to the view of the bright ceiling light, my head still throbbing from the tons of alcohol I'd had. I'd meant to wait up for the girls to see their reaction to finding me 'sleeping' naked, but before I knew it, I'd fallen asleep.

**********

A wave of pleasurable sensation woke me up. Without opening my eyes, I could feel a hand - not mine - running up and down my already hard cock. Another hand teased my fully exposed cock head. This had to be the best way to wake up. That was before I discovered the greater pleasure of getting a blowjob wake up call, which would not happen until some years later.

"See how hard he is," I heard Emily say. "Wanna play with it?"

"You're sure he won't wake up?" Kelly asked, giggling a little.

"Look, you've seen how long I've been playing with him. If he isn't up by now, he's probably going sleep through this." Just as she finished speaking, I felt her fingers leave my cock head to lightly run over my balls.

In my wound up state, and despite the fact that I had only just woken up, that had to be the killer move. My whole body jerked involuntarily with pleasure. Emily's hands left my cock and balls in an instant. I could have sworn I would have cum had Emily's fingers not left when they did. Thinking back, I figured Emily must have spent a good amount of time having fun with my fully exposed cock before I woke up.

"Huh," I mumbled, opening my eyes. My cock was still twitching by itself from the orgasm that almost made it. I was that close. For a moment, I did not dare move my body in case I came. A sizeable amount of pre-cum oozed furiously from my cock tip.

They covered their mouths and gasped. Surprised at being found out, I guessed. They didn't run. That was an encouraging sign.

"What's going on?" I asked, pretending not to notice I was completely on display for their - and my - benefit. I propped myself up on my elbows as I spoke.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Emily, recovering first to speak. "We didn't mean to wake you."

"Don't worry about it," I said stupidly. "It happens."

My dick was fully awake, but my brain was not yet fully functional. I was stark naked with a throbbing hard-on, yet I deliberately made no mention of any of it. I was hoping they would bring up the topic first. Since they were still there, they had to be enjoying what they saw, and they were not finished with me yet. I'm probably not wrong to say there were three excited souls in that room.

"We found you sleeping naked," Emily said, answering my prayer. The huge smile on her face was not lost on me. Kelly still had not found her tongue.

"Oh, yeah," I said, giving them a so-what-about-it look. "I sleep naked all the time. It's really comfortable and relaxing. You should try it."

As I spoke, I made no attempt to cover any of my nakedness. Beneath their nervous giggles, I could see them holding back, yet wanting more. At least, that was what I thought.

At this point, I noticed they had the fresh scent of shower gel and their hair looked like it had just been blown dry. They had just showered, meaning they must have seen me lying there naked when they came up to get their change of clothes. Every inch of my body had been on display to their probing eyes for God knows how long. Kelly was in pretty much the same look as before, but Emily has changed into a cami top through which I could see her braless nipples screaming for attention. I must be in heaven. Seeing their lovely tanned and athletic bodies at such intimate range while I had nothing to cover my total nakedness with only made me more horny.

"You also sleep with a hard on," Emily pointed out, returning the serve. The pointed nipples under her top teased me without mercy.

"Do I?" I asked. "You sure you didn't have a hand in it?"

We all laughed. Good, that broke the tension somewhat. I wanted them to be more comfortable. It would be easier for all if everyone was comfortable.

12