Pushing The Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind sleeping naked?" Kelly asked, finally speaking up. "I mean with other people around?"

"Nah, I'm used to it," I said in the most dismissive tone I could muster in the midst of my arousal. Actually I was not used to it. Until then, I had only slept naked in the privacy of my own home without anyone else present. I had let my aching cock control what I said. "I don't even mind if you touched me."

I hoped to push exhibitionistic opportunity this further. So far their encouraging responses had only intensified my arousal. This was making me lose what's left of my inhibitions, not that I had much to start with. I could hardly believe I was really talking to two girls completely naked but behaving as if everything was normal.

"Go ahead if you want to touch me," I added. I do admit I masturbated regularly, but this was the first time I invited someone else to touch me. My brazen exhibitionism was feeding itself. And that aroused me so much that I badly wanted to touch myself if no one else did it soon.

"Go ahead," Emily said to Kelly, at the same time pushing her hand out.

Kelly pulled back, unsure.

"Don't worry," I smiled, arousing myself with my daring encouragement. Actually I wasn't sure whether it took more guts to remain calm when on full naked display or to play with a naked man's cock and balls.

Looking at Emily, I added, "I love your handiwork."

She smiled, "Anytime."

Her eyes were focused on my throbbing member, slowly calming down from the edge of orgasm just moments earlier. Instinctively, I wrapped my fingers around my naked cock to give it a little boost of pleasure. My swollen glans bulged with indescribable pleasure.

"You're leaking lots," Kelly said.

Sure enough, my pre-cum had run down the length of my cock and formed a small pool at its base. And before I could say anything, Kelly reached forward and closed her cold fingers around my cock. She applied just the right amount of pressure to catapult me to heaven. And she rubbed the pre-cum slowly all over my shaft, paying special attention to the cock head. She must have done this before, I thought. My bone-hard cock was at the total mercy of her expert touch.

"Is that how you do it?" Kelly asked.

Before I could answer, Emily said, "That's right. They all love it this way." Words of experience, I thought.

"Oh yeah," I said. "You're rubbing me right. Don't stop."

Encouraged, Kelly increased the speed on my cock, sliding easily with the help from my steady supply of pre-cum. Oh boy, my pleasure was building up more intensely than I bargained for. My feet would buckle if I had been standing.

"Do you masturbate?" Emily asked - almost too sweetly - as she slid her hand under my balls and teased them softly with her fingers.

Fuck, that was good! It was that same move that made me almost cum just moments earlier.

I didn't care to behave composed anymore. In fact, I couldn't - not with two hot girls massaging my cock and balls. "Oh yeah, all the time," I moaned in my rising sexual frenzy.

"Show us," Kelly said, slowly sliding her hand off my glistening cock. Emily also withdrew her hand, but not before giving my aching balls a pleasurable squeeze. I felt nothing but incredible feelings of extreme pleasure. They exchanged knowing glances, as if they had planned all this beforehand.

I was in no state of mind to argue. I needed release really soon. Showing my completely naked body to the girls aroused me beyond words. And I was ecstatic they had done their part visually and physically to bring me to the edge of intense pleasure.

"You guys are really talented," I said appreciatively. Maybe they did not hear me, because they did not respond, and their eyes betrayed their single-minded pursuit of seeing me cum.

Taking over where they left off, I wrapped my throbbing cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. Everything there was hard and tight. I pumped my cock faster and increased the pressure on my balls. I was getting really close. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, moaning in pleasure.

I opened my eyes a little to see Emily reached under her top and shorts to touch her tits and pussy as she watched me. Kelly simply watched my performance. I was living my exhibitionist fantasy - masturbating openly in full view of my friends.

A couple of times, I eased off when I was on the verge of cumming. I always do this to heighten my pleasure and the force of ejaculation when I finally come. Sometimes, I inadvertently go past the point of no return, but not that night. That night, I already had two major erections without cumming. I was already primed for a mind-blowing orgasm.

I slid my hand up and down my all-wet shaft rapidly, hurtling to an all-powerful climax in front of my audience. I could hold it no more. The waves of ecstasy pounded me with so much force that I jerked my whole body up with concentrated pleasure. A couple of shots landed as far as my chin. I kept on pumping my cock as I ejaculated, prolonging my pleasure. I wanted to squeeze out the last drop of cum. My cock continued to spasm after all the semen had been ejaculated, reluctant to let the pleasure subside.

That was fucking awesome. I let go of my genitals and rested with my eyes closed as I felt my breathing return to normal.

"Was that educational, or was that educational?" I heard Emily say after a long silence.

"I've read about it, but I've never seen it," Kelly said. "And now, I've seen it live."

I opened my eyes. They were both grinning. Emily was not playing with herself anymore.

"Thank you for the demo," Kelly said.

"The pleasure was all mine," I said gratefully. "Believe me."

"Looking at the way you came, I believe you," Emily said. Did I detect a feeling of unfulfilled longing?

I smiled. "Let me know if you need my help anytime."

"What help?" she asked in surprise, turning a little red and backing off slightly.

Kelly watched us in bemusement, but obviously Emily knew what I was talking about. I decided not to push it too much. She could look for me if she wanted to.

"Never mind," I said with a laugh, getting up. "I'm going to clean up."

As I passed them totally naked, I reminded Emily softly, "Anytime." She smacked my tight bare butt playfully in response. I cleaned myself up in the shower downstairs. By the time I'd finished, Kelly and Emily had turned off the light and gotten into the double bed.

I lay down completely naked on my bed cover, letting the comforting, cool air lull me to back to dreamland.

12