Pushing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malena sat back in her chair when Alanna got to the part of the story where she revealed I had been watching the entire thing and Alanna had me take her from behind so my cousin could watch through the window. Her hand slipped into her shorts and she started rubbing herself, licking her lips and grabbing one of her tits with the other hand.

"Then he came, shoving me against the window so that my entire body was pressed against it. It was still cool against my nipples but he felt so good as he filled me up. You know that feeling when he comes inside of you, just unloading and his dick pulsing, and his hips wiggle just a little bit?"

"Oh, fuck," Malena gasped, breathing deeply as she got off for us on screen.

"Well he filled me up and when he pulled out I clenched so that I wouldn't drip everywhere, then I went out and got her panties and put them on. I'm still wearing them, wanna see?"

Alanna, standing next to me and hovering over the computer, backed up just a little bit and undid her jeans, shoving them off. She was telling the truth, the sheer white lace panties were the same ones my cousin had been wearing that morning as part of her lingerie. The crotch was dark and damp.

"Fuck," I said, adjusting my dick in my pants.

"Fuck," Malena groaned almost in unison with me. "God, fuck you Alanna. I want dick so bad now. You two have turned me into a god damn nymphomaniac."

"You want a show?" Alanna asked, pushing her jeans the rest of the way down her legs and peeling the from her calves. "You wanna watch me fuck Austin in his old room?"

"God, that would be so hot. Like watching you two in the past."

Alanna grinned. "Go get your dildo, strip down and make sure we can see all of you. Then lean back and enjoy the show."

Malena stood and went over to her dresser, but I couldn't watch what she was doing because Alanna turned me in my chair and leaned down, kissing me hard.

"Mmm," she hummed, pulling her t-shirt over her chest and then up over her head as she broke the kiss. Her bra didn't match the panties, it was a simple black one that supported her tits without showing off. "You ready to fuck me now?"

"Fuck yes," I said, standing from the desk chair. I paused for a moment to readjust the laptop so that the camera would catch us in front of and on the bed, then I stepped into Alanna's embrace and kissed her back.

We shuffled towards the bed as we made out and by the time we had backed up into it I'd undone the bra. Alanna fell back onto the bed, slipping out of it as I held on leaving it dangling in my hand. "You are fucking beautiful," I said, and she smiled up at me. I crawled onto the bed over top of her and started making out with her again before kissing up along her jaw. The light, feathery blonde body hair tickled a little against my lips as I reached the crook of her jaw and started kissing down her neck. Malena swore she barely noticed it, but I still thought it was sexy as all hell.

My kisses continued to travel, down over her collarbone to her chest. Alanna took in a deep breath and her tits pushed up. I cupped each one from the side and bent to them, kissing them lovingly and softly, letting my breath play over them. I avoided her areola and nipples, focusing on her cleavage, the undersides and the gap of skin in the valley between them. Alanna groaned, hands wrapping up into the sheets of the bed, as her nipples slowly hardened without ever being touched. My kisses got closer and closer until the only part of her breasts I hadn't touched with my lips were the nipples themselves. I stuck out my tongue, using as little of the tip as I could, and traced her areolas delicately. They were covered in goosebumps, her whole body reacting to the teasing and she tried to force one nipple to bump against my tongue by breathing in sharply. I pulled away and looked down at her with a stern glare, raising an eyebrow.

Alanna and I were still feeling out some things between ourselves. She liked me to be forceful and rough, to take pleasure from her, but she was also that way when she fucked girls. She wasn't a submissive even though she had wondered about it and started researching, and I didn't think it fit, but she had asked me to try some things when it was just the two of us. I felt like Malena watching a video feed was alone enough.

Biting her lips, Alanna met my gaze and knew she had done wrong for our play. Her eyes opened wide and her nostrils flared open as she tried to will her apology at me silently. She didn't want to say it in front of Malena, which probably meant I should make her say it. A true dominant would, I thought, but I wasn't a true dominant. I didn't want to be.

Instead I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, my hands slowly sliding up over her wonderfully firm tits until her nipples were circled my my thumbs and forefingers. As I continued the kiss I tightened those little circles until I had her nipples pinched securely, and then I rolled them between my fingers.

Alanna gasped into my mouth, pressing her chest up into my hands. I left her mouth and she continued panting, dropping down past her breasts to her powerful abdomen, kissing down her stomach. She was thick, her sides curvy and hips full but lacking the sort of hourglass figure shown off in magazines. I pressed my mouth against the soft skin of her body and breathed in the clean scent of her,my hands falling from her breasts to rest under them. Her breathing moved my head lightly with her body's movements and I slid down further, kissing through the soft little treasure trail that disappeared just above the waistband of her panties.

My fingers pinched the elastic hem and slowly peeled them down. The crotch was firmly stuck to her lips, soaked through now from my teasing, and it came way reluctantly. I peeled the panties down her legs, taking the opportunity to kiss her thighs and calfs and shins on the way, then set them on the bedside table in a wet, crumpled mess. Alanna's legs were spread and I kissed my way back up until I was hovering over her pussy. The lips were warm and flushed, puffed out with her arousal and she was already flowering open and waiting for my attention. I took a deep breath, getting ready to stop the teasing and dive in fully, when a thought occurred to me.

I had fucked Alanna that morning and dropped a load into her, and neither of us had had a shower since. Which meant she was still full of my cum.

"Um," I said, feeling a little grossed out at the thought.

Alanna snickered. "I was wondering when you would remember that. Don't worry, I douched in the sink when I got changed."

"You cleaned out your pussy in the sink of a church bathroom?" I asked.

Malena burst out laughing on my computer. "Oh my god, you are so going to hell."

Alanna was laughing as well and turned to the laptop, "Yeah, well, now I get to have Austin eating me out."

"Bitch," Malena called.

"Yup. One that's gonna get fucked soooo goooood," Alanna said.

Malena was sitting in her own desk chair again, one leg thrown up over the armrest so that she was spread open. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand and had her dildo in the other.

"So?" Alanna asked me.

I dove in, the taste of her quickly filling my mouth as I drilled my tongue as deep as I could inside of her. Alanna moaned, grabbing both of her breasts and squeezing, her hips pushing up at me. I rubbed my face against her, my nose and tongue glancing along her clit and her entrance, and Alanna hiccupped a gulp. Taking her thighs in my hands, I pushed them back and spread her further.

"God you two look so hot," Malena said from the computer.

"'Lena, oh fuck. He's so good with his tongue, hun," Alanna moaned loudly.

"I know, I wish you two were here right now," Malena groaned. I took a glance at the computer and Malena was fucking herself with her dildo.

A lifted my mouth and started sucking on Alanna's clit, feeling the hard nub between my lips once I had isolated it and pushed the it's hood back as much as I could. I used my tongue to tease little spirals around and on to it while I pushed my middle finger into Alanna's pussy, feeling it slide in quickly. I don't think I had ever tried to fuck Alanna with anything and found her dry - it had happened a couple of times with Malena, but a little oral or a little lube and she was good to go. Alanna was just always horny, or got that way really quickly.

"Oh, fucking- fuck!" Alanna called out, practically tearing the sheets off of the bed as she pulled at them while I finger fucked her. Her pussy was clenching along the length of my finger and I added another one, feeling her stretch to let it in. I did what porn taught me and Alanna had talked me through perfecting, wiggling my fingers inside of her instead of thrusting in and out, exploring the walls of her pussy and finding the wonderful little spongy point that made her body clench in surprise, her stomach pulling in and her shoulders rolling back from the shock of pleasure.

"Oooh, he found your g-spot," Malena cooed from the computer, seeing Alanna's body react. "Austin, I don't know how you got so good at that, but thank you."

I raised my lips from Alanna's clit and she whimpered. "No, thank you," I said, then leaned back down and grazed my teeth along Alanna's bare pubic mound until my bottom lip lowered back over her clit.

"Oh, oh fuck, Austin," Alanna said loudly. Her thighs closed around me, pressing against my head and keeping me pinned between her legs. I stiffened my fingers inside of her and rubbed my fingertips across her g-spot while doing the same thing with my tongue on her clit. "Ah-auuuuugh, God!" She cried as she came. Her cunt rippled against my fingers, pulling and pushing at the invading digits as her muscles spasmed.

Malena cried out as well, a long wordless moan as she fucked herself with her dildo on the computer screen.

Alanna breathed deeply a few times before letting her legs fall down, relaxed as she panted. I looked up at her and sat up, still kneeling between her legs. I was more than ready to fuck her, and started undoing my pants.

Bang, bang. My door rattled from the knocks and then burst open. My mom took in the scene before her, Alanna naked on my bed, me between her legs. Our frozen terror. Alanna's pussy red and glistening. My face also glistening. My belt halfway out of the loops of my jeans.

"Well," Mom said. "Two things, Austin."

Alanna grabbed the sheets she had pulled loose and covered herself.

"Yeah, mom?" I asked. I felt like I was ten years old, felt like I was going to shit my pants in fear of the repercussions of what she had walked in on.

"First, next time try and keep it down a bit. Alanna honey, bite a pillow if you have to, you are way too loud. Second, hang a sock on the doorknob or something."

"Oh my god," Malena said quietly, her voice coming from the computer.

Mom stepped further into my room and looked at the computer. Malena was still there, maxed on the screen and naked. "I assume you're my son's other girlfriend?"

Malena gulped and then covered her tits and pussy with her hands. "Uh, yes, ma'am."

"Well Malena, I'm expecting you to come visit for Christmas. You can stay here with Austin, just try and keep it down if you're anywhere close to as loud as Alanna. And call me Mom."

"O-OK, Mom," Malena said, wide eyed.

My Mom walked back to the door and turned. "Dinner's in five minutes, I expect you down."

"You're not mad?" I asked, slightly incredulous at what had just happened.

My mom snorted and shook her head, "No. I was worried when I wasn't catching you two screwing up here while you were in high school. You're adults, you love each other. Just keep it down, for Christ's sake. Just because I'm OK with it doesn't mean I want to hear it."

She smiled at the two of us, her motherly compassion beaming at the sight of Alanna and I in bed together, then shut the door.

"What. The fuck." Malena said from the computer.

Alanna just started laughing, covering her face with her hands. "Oh man," she said. "Only Mom would be this cool."

I coughed and chuckled myself before taking a big, calming breath. "Well, I guess you're coming home with us for Christmas," I said to Malena.

"I guess so," she said, shaking her head incredulously.

Alanna sat up and reached for my belt, which was hanging loosely, and pulled it the rest of the way off. "You need to get off?" she asked. "I could blow you real fast. Mom wouldn't need to know I ruined my appetite."

Malena snorted at the joke and collapsed sideways onto the bed, shaking with nervous giggles. "Are you kidding me? I don't think I'll get hard for a week after a shock like that."

"Well, that is definitely not going to happen," Alanna said, standing up from the bed and starting to put her clothes back on. She left the panties on the bedside table, instead going into my suitcase and pulling out a pair of clean briefs and putting them on. "Cause we just got a green light to fuck in your old bed, and my parents aren't expecting me back home until way late tonight since they don't know about the wedding being cancelled. So first we're going to eat dinner, then we're going to hang out for an hour with your folks, then we're going to come back up here and you're going to screw me until I can't stand up and I've chewed a hole right through your pillow."

"Dinner," Mom called from downstairs.

"This is so weird," Malena said from the computer. "But, have fun I guess. See you tomorrow?"

Alanna went over to the computer and kissed at the webcam lens. "Screw you tomorrow."

************

Get Out Of My Head

Beth's Point of View: Includes MMF, Anal/DP

I took a couple of quick, deep breaths to build up my nerves and then knocked on Alanna's bedroom door. I'd been worrying over this all afternoon and I knew if I didn't just do it I was going to stay in the frustrating limbo that had been distracting me for almost a week.

"Yeah, come in," Alanna said from inside and I opened the door. Her room was a mess, as usual, not that mine was much better down stairs. Alanna was lying on her bed reading a textbook, a pen in one hand and a notebook lying next to her, and looked like she had been studying. Not unusual, though all she was wearing were a black thong and bra. The idea of 'casual' had definitely changed in the house since last month. "Oh, hey P. What's up?"

I leaned in the doorway and took another breath before just blurting it out. "I was wondering if I could borrow Austin for like, an afternoon or something? I haven't been able to concentrate and I've got a big midterm coming up and I'm super stressed and I can't get the poker game out of my head."

Alanna blinked and looked at me for a long moment and my gut twisted. I fidgeted with the hem of my t-shirt, tugging on it nervously. "You know what?" I quickly said. "No, this was a bad idea, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have even-"

"P, calm down," Alanna laughed, rolling around on the bed to sit up. God, her tits are nice. For all that I'd seen them naked and in their glory, they were still impressive in a bra and had me feeling self conscious about my own little handfuls. "Why do you need Austin? I thought you and Josh were, y'know," she held up her hands and poked a finger through the circle made from her other hand. "Doin the nasty."

Heat started to warm my cheeks and I chewed at my lip ring for a moment. "Yeah, a couple of times. It's... good, I mean, it is good, but I need Austin to really... yeah."

"Oh," Alanna said, nodding as she understood. "You want to get fucked in both holes again. Full on double pen."

I coughed and felt my cheeks get even hotter. I was probably blushing like some little schoolgirl, which made me even more embarrassed considering the things we'd done in front of each other. "Yeah," I said, my voice feeling like it came out a squeak.

"Hey, I don't blame you. Malena fucking loves it when Austin and I get her in a sandwich, and they've done it to me too. I'm still not that big on butt stuff myself, but I get the attraction." She looked me over, mouth quirking as she pondered. "You let Josh in the back door yet?"

"No," I shook my head. "He keeps asking but I've been holding out."

"Well, did you think about trying him and a dildo? That might do it for you."

I'd tried it with my dildo and my vibrator a couple of nights after the poker game and it hadn't done anything for me. In all honesty I shouldn't have been embarrassed to talk with Alanna about any of this considering the way the house had changed, but it still felt way too personal even if we did hear her, Malena and Austin going at frequently. I'd already known about Malena's penchant for getting her own double-fucking, considering how loud she could get sometimes.

"I thought about it, but I think it's the memory that I'm hooked on," I said.

"Well," Alanna said, standing up from the bed. "I'm alright with lending you Austin, but only on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked.

Alanna walked up to me, closing into my personal space. She was taller than I was and I had to look up to meet her eyes, which had hooded a little bit. "Well, two conditions," she said, voice dropping lower. "First, you need to get Malena's permission as well." That was easy, I had already planned on asking her as well. The three-person relationship thing they were in was still a little awkward to the rest of us in the house, but they seemed to be getting along fine with it. Alanna reached out and brushed a finger down my chest, right down over my boob and somehow finding my nipple even through my bra and pinching it. "Second, you need to fool around with me and Malena if she wants. Just once, but I get you for one whole night."

I swallowed and it came out a gulp as I looked up at her. There had always been a sort of implied, if you're interested sort of invitation from Alanna since that night that if Ricki or I wanted to jump into bed with her. Josh had even complained about it to me - he felt like he was getting the short end of the stick considering Austin was fucking Alanna and Malena on the regular and Ricki hadn't asked him for anything after the game. It had been a little annoying, with him complaining about it right after he came all over my stomach, but I understood. I was fairly certain Ricki had taken Alanna up on her open offer, but I hadn't really thought much about it.

"Uhm," I said, thinking quickly. Alanna and Malena were the only two people I hadn't got sexual with during the poker game, Ricki and I had shared Josh and ended up getting a little kinky in the process but it hadn't been a full on lesbian tryst. Just a little cunt licking and boob fondling between friends while the dick was busy. I started weighing my options, but a part of me stopped that process with the question, What are you doing? Accept, damn it! Accept! "Ok," I said. "One night."

Alanna grinned and pinched my nipple again, sending a little jolt through my chest. She leaned down and pressed her cheek to mine, whispering into my ear, her lips brushing my piercings there. "I can't wait to find out what you can do with that tongue stud."

She pulled back and I knew the flush in my cheeks wasn't from embarrassment any more. Some of it was Alanna, but deep down I knew what it was. I was going to get fucked just how I wanted.

---

I didn't get a chance to ask Malena until the next day, and she was obviously already in the know. "Sure," she said, casually taking another bite from her bowl of cereal. "I've got a condition of my own, though. I'm not gonna play with you and Alanna, but you guys need to record it and give me a copy. I'm putting together a sex tape montage for Austin's birthday."

The sex I wanted was so close that I agreed without even thinking about it. Austin had already- well, he'd done a lot more than seen me naked, and I was planning on doing it again. What was one little video, private between us? Malena had just smiled and told me she would provide the camera, then wished me luck.