Pushing Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,126 Followers

I opened my eyes and breathed in through my nose before pulling my mouth from Josh's dick. "Ok," I hiccuped, "Ok. Austin, that's so good. It's Josh's turn now."

"Alright," Austin said, his voice sounding like he didn't really want to give up my ass. I smirked a little, wondering if I was tighter than his two girlfriends. If maybe, even though they both had great tits and hot bodies and everything else, my ass was a better fuck.

He was out and I could feel my asshole suddenly trying to close up after being stretched. I moved closer to Josh, sitting forward and then rolling my hips and leaning back so that his dick was between my ass cheeks and my body leaned away slightly. I reach back and took his dick in my hand, pointing him up, and maneuvered until I got him into position. I had one hand on his shoulder to steady me, and I looked into his eyes while I slowly sat down on his dick.

Josh's eyes slowly closed as I lowered my ass onto him, his mouth hanging open as I stopped and started, working his dick into me. It's not that he felt small after Austin, but that sweet little tingle of pain wasn't there any more which in some ways was better and some ways worse. "Fuuuuuck," he groaned, and as I settled down I leaned forward and hugged myself to him, pressing my chest to his, his chest hair tickling against my skin.

I used my hips to raise and lower myself in a small fucking motion for a while, then let go of Josh and leaned back, using my arms to brace myself behind me. I could look down my body but couldn't see where we were joined, the slight rise of my mound blocking my view, but this way I could pump my hips more and started fucking him with my ass in a quicker motion. Josh finally opened his eyes and looked at me lain out before him, his hands running along my thighs and then up my hips and onto my stomach. He stretched but didn't reach for my tits, instead his fingers pressing into my abdomen and slowly dragging down until he started playing with my pussy.

Austin knelt up on the bed next to me, then stood. His cock was level with my face and he'd taken off the condom. I leaned forward and took it in my mouth, his hard dick looking too good to leave hanging there. I knew I wasn't exactly giving a great blow job but it was the best I could do as I pumped my hips. Josh started thrusting back at me and I had a feeling he had noticed I was blowing Austin.

My first orgasm rolled over me quickly, just a small one that broke up my rhythm, when Josh slid two of his fingers into my pussy and thumbed my clit at the same time. I almost bit Austin's dick in surprise but managed to stop myself. Worried I might actually bite him for real if a stronger orgasm showed up, I bobbed a couple of times on him then pulled away, stilling my hips. Josh kept thrusting and I leaned forward, pressing my hands into his chest to stop him.

I slowly stood up, Josh's dick falling from my ass. "Sit on the edge of the bed," I ordered him. He looked at me questioningly but did as I said. I stood over him and turned around so that I was facing away, and then squatted back down and worked his dick back into my ass. I leaned my back against his chest and pushed, and he had to use his arms to brace against the bed so we didn't fall all the way back. I lifted my feet so that they were on his knees, spreading our legs as wide as I could. I looked to Austin. "Your turn," I said, my voice coming out husky with the desire that was flaring in my chest. I'd been dreaming of the feeling of both their cocks in me and now I was finally going to get it.

Austin moved between our legs but hesitated, looking down at his dick then up to me. I didn't realize what he was thinking until he looked over at the box of condoms. When he looked back at me I held my breath and shook my head. His cock felt so good inside me, but the warmth, the feel of it, was muddled. I'd already fucked him once without a condom, and Alanna and Malena did it all the time. And it serves Josh right for acting all jealous, I thought, trying to rationalize what I was doing. The logic wasn't there, but I didn't care. I wanted his cock inside me.

He moved forward and I quickly felt Austin's dick probing at the entrance to my pussy. He got it into position and pressed forward, the head pushing in, my cunt so soaked and ready for a fuck that he didn't have a problem burrowing in. He slowed after the head of his dick was in and I took a deep breath. I felt like a balloon slowly getting pumped with more and more air as his dick pressed in further and further. He worked my clit with his thumb and bent his head down, sucking one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, god," I cried, tears in my eyes as I squeezed them shut. He was almost all the way in, and Josh was using his hips to pull out. Then they both reversed directions, Austin's dick fully buried for barely a moment before he was pulling out and Josh was pushing back in.

I felt like I couldn't breath. Two cocks inside me, the thumb on my clit, a mouth on my nipple. Josh's nose was buried in my hair, his lips on the back of my neck.

They fucked me, their two wonderful cocks splitting me and pushing waves of pleasure through my body. Austin swapped nipples, his thumb switching to thumb and finger as he pinched either side of my clit, squeezing pleasure out of me. I tried to open my eyes by they were watering and I could feel thick tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I probably look like a mess, I thought errantly, my chest bouncing as I laughed and gasped. Maybe the thick eyeliner and mascara hadn't been a good idea.

That was when the second orgasm rolled out of me, crashing like a tsunami as my whole body clenched up. I howled and I heard Josh do the same below me. Warmth welled in my ass as he filled up his condom. Austin bit down on the tit he was sucking, tongue twirling at my nipple piercing, and the feeling of his mouth sent a shock through me and extended the orgasm.

I blacked out for a moment, and when I was finally able to blink my eyes clear Josh had fallen back on the bed and I was on top of him. Austin reached under me and slowly lifted me, Josh's dick falling limply from my ass as I was pulled from him. Austin rolled us so that he was lying on his back and I was straddling his hips, his cock still buried in my pussy between our legs. Josh and I were both panting and all three of us were quiet except for our heavy breathing. The feeling of Austin still in me, his dick hard and pulsing every once in a while when we shifted our weight, was an insistent urge for more.

Josh coughed and sat up, looking over at us. "Go grab a shower," I sighed to him. "I'm gonna suck Austin off then I want one too. Leave some hot water for me."

He panted a couple more times then nodded, his dreamy smile turning to a grin. He stood up and slapped my ass lightly before picking up his clothes and leaving the room. Austin and I lay motionless until we heard the shower start. I dismounted from Austin, my pussy rolling with the feeling of his dick sliding out of me and then aching in response to the loss of him. Laying down on my stomach on the bed, my ass hung over the edge and I braced knees on the ground.

"I thought you were gonna suck me off," Austin said.

"Maybe some other time," I said. "Fuck my ass again."

He shook his head and chuckled, quickly getting behind me. He wasn't as gentle this time, but my ass had already been fucked and I was still goopy with lube so I also didn't need it. Again, his experience with his two girlfriends was showing through. What I really liked was the feeling of his bare cock as it pushed through my ring.

"Fuck," he groaned, both of his hands spreading my ass cheeks roughly as he dropped his weight onto me through his pelvis, burying his dick inside of me again. "You're still so tight," he groaned. "God, your ass is amazing."

"Fuck me hard," I said. "Stretch my tight little ass. I want to feel it into next week."

"Whatever you say, beautiful," he said. For some reason that simple compliment meant the world to me in that moment. None of us had really been talking during the whole thing, and when Josh and I fucked it was usually like that too. Panting, grunting, some 'oh gods' and 'fucks,' but not much else.

He pulled out and thrust in, his hips slapping against my ass, and my eyes bugged out a little at the suddenness. He did it again and I reached back, using my own hands to spread my ass cheeks, and his moved up and he leaned over me, bracing his arms against the mattress. I could feel his bare cock pulling at my asshole as he thrust in and out, but despite the vehemence of his thrusting he leaned down and kissed my shoulder blades and back softly. Why didn't I fuck him years ago? I wondered. Maybe if I had I could have gotten him out from under Alanna and all for myself.

We fucked, and I pushed my ass back at him as much as I could. Another orgasm built in me, feeling like it was somewhere deep in my gut before it swept through me from the tip of my head to my toes clenching as they dug into the carpet. My ass squeezed, clenching, and Austin fell on top of me, his chest pressing into my back as his arms dug between me and the mattress and pulled me back into him. His hips humped at me as his cock felt like it pulsed then erupted in my ass. His cum was hot and warm and gooey inside me, everything and nothing like I had imagined over the last few days. I hadn't been planning to let him do that, but I didn't care. The sex was too good, and it hadn't been in my pussy. I might not have even cared if it had been.

Austin quickly rolled us onto our sides so that he wasn't squashing me into the bed and we lay spooning for a long time.

Someone opened the door to my room and I opened my eyes. Alanna was in the doorway, a sweet smile on her face, and I realized I was alone in bed. I must have fallen asleep.

"Austin just came upstairs," Alanna said, stepping into the room. I was naked and a mess and I didn't really care. "Sounds like you got what you were looking for."

"Yeah," I said, blinking dreamily. My pussy ached in a pleasant sort of way, but my ass hurt like a bitch.

"Come on," she said, taking my hands and helping me to stand. "You need a bath, warm but not hot, with some nice easy bath salts. Malena and I swear by them."

Alanna wrapped my bathrobe around me and then helped me from my room to the bathroom like a mother hen, worrying over me. She ran the bath, and washed my face before I could see it in the mirror, then she stripped her own clothes off and stepped into the tub before helping me in, and settling us down so that I was leaning back against her, her tits soft but firm against my back.

Her hands roamed with soap, washing me lightly. I'd never been washed by someone before and it felt luxurious. I didn't even open my eyes when her hands went down below the waterline, following my stomach down and softly washing my vagina, probing inside lightly, then lower to probe at my ass. Then she washed my thighs as far as she could reach before setting the soap aside and leaning back, wrapping her arms around me. I sighed through my nose, breathing out the tension in my body as I relaxed with her.

"So," she said. "Was it good?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "Definitely."

"I'm glad. Austin was worried."

"Of course he was, he worries about everything," I chuckled and Alanna matched it quietly, her breasts pushing against my back as she did.

"He does, but he was worried what it would mean between you two. He said you agreed the last time was going to be the only time."

We had, I remembered. He'd asked me if our little orgy was going to ruin our friendship or make it weird, and I'd told him no. I pondered for a long moment before answering Alanna. "I think he and I are good," I said quietly. "It was fucking. I love his cock, and I love him as a friend, but I don't think those feelings cross. Josh and I have to have a talk though."

"Mmm," Alanna said. "I'm alright with you loving his cock, I guess. Can't blame you, really. But just because you're a friend doesn't mean you get it whenever you want."

"I know," I said. "Only when I pay for it."

I could feel her grinning behind me, her fingers tracing from my arms to my tits and playing lightly along my nipples and piercings. "Damn straight. You can have tomorrow night off to study," Alanna said. "The night after your test, though? I get you all to myself."

With her hands teasing me and my body so relaxed, I was almost willing to fool around with her right there in the tub.

====================================

Austin, Alanna and Malena will return in a future story.

I hope you have enjoyed some or all of these vignettes. If you are interested in getting news and updates on my releases, send me private feedback with your email to join my Mailing List and receive my subscriber-only story Double or Naked. Also check out my profile here on Lit for news about my other recent releases.

====================================