Pushover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh," Daisy grunted, her hand falling to Rick's cock, feeling him begin to swell. Daisy began to feel all over his shaft, her fingers stroking every inch before reaching low to cup and fondle his balls.

"So, uh, who is it?"

"Who's who? Mm, rub my clit a li-unh," Daisy hissed. "Have you got any lube? I... I want to play," she said with a grin. Rick smiled, reaching into a bedside box and producing a small bottle of KY. She quickly poured some into her palm, rubbed her hands together and returned to Rick's shaft.

"Oh, shit," Rick grunted as her hands proceeded to slide all over his shaft, her slick hands feeling spectacular as they explored him. "But uh, who's in the scene? With us?"

"You, me... And Marie Phoenix."

"Really?" Rick asked, shocked. Rick liked porn as much as the next guy, at least before he suddenly found himself thrust in the middle of the business. But Rick knew Marie Phoenix. She was popular and on a bunch of different sites, and Rick liked her work. Blonde, tall, big tits, big ass. She was a deepthroating, pussy eating, ass fucking porn star. "No shit."

"I knew you liked her," Daisy said, her hands still slipping and sliding all over his cock. "I just felt you get harder. So here's the scene," she said, as she snuggled closer. "You're the karate instructor, and Marie and I are your students."

"I don't teach karate, you know that. Aikido is a distinctly diff-"

"Yes, yes, I know, fine. But you're our cute martial arts instructor."

"Okay."

"And there's an earlier scene in a locker room where we talk about how much we want to fuck you, how we've heard you have a big dick, blah blah blah. We'll have extras again! Other girls that want to fuck you and stuff. Just whatever girls are on set that day, we'll film the locker room parts earlier."

"You've given this some thought."

"I want writing credit of this thing," Daisy joked, biting her lip as Rick began to tease her clit with the heel of his hand as his fingers stroked deep in her. "So, unh, so Marie and I are getting a private lesson with you. And, mm, and you'll get to show off some moves if you want. Flip us over, pin us... Actually, that can be kinda hot."

"Yeah," Rick said with a grin. "Are you going to be in gis, or-"

"In what?" she asked, her hands still toying with his cock.

"A like, um, a martial arts outfit. Like what the Karate Kid wore."

"Ah."

"Or are you going to be wearing, like, hot aerobics outfits or something. Like in that Call on Me video."

"What video?" Daisy laughed, her head falling back to his chest. "You're on the internet too much hon."

"I'll show you on YouTube. Fucking tight, revealing aerobics outfits. Make your ass look amazing."

"Ah. Well, with the unh, gi, maybe like one of her tits can fall out or, unh, something," Daisy said, trying to cant her hips to open herself up further to Rick's stroking hands. "But we team up on you and manage to take you down."

"And my cock pops out?" Rick asked facetiously. One hand was at her front, rubbing and toying with her clit, while the other was reaching around her butt, thrusting deeply into her pussy.

"Exactly!" Daisy agreed, her fists pumping solidly on his cock. "And then we fuck you six ways till Sunday. Double blowjob, you eat our pussies, all sorts of oral teamwork, we take turns fucking you ever which way, you plow her asshole," Daisy said firmly, her hands squeezing Rick tightly. "And then you pump your whole load all over our faces. Make sure you get some on my tongue so when I kiss her after we can make a big show of eating your load..."

"Fuck baby..." Rick grunted, his hips straining against her pumping hands.

"Mnh, Rick..."

"What?"

"Play... Play with my butt, please," Daisy said, hiding her face in his chest. Rick grinned, one cum-slick finger sliding from her pussy to tease her clenching anus. Daisy grunted sexily, hissing as Rick easily slipped the slick digit inside.

"That good?" Rick asked, his other hand still filled with her pussy. Daisy nodded quickly, biting her lip as Rick's fingers continued to toy with her, alternatively filling her pussy and ass. "Maybe you want to take Marie's place for that part of the scene..."

Daisy shook her head slightly. "Nuh-uh. No way I'm having my ass cherry popped on camera."

"What?" Rick asked, surprised, his hands stilling at her crotch.

"I've... I've never taken a cock in my ass," Daisy said softly, her hands slowing on his shaft. She knew that this conversation was getting to Rick, his cock pulsing in her hands, despite having cum powerfully a short while ago.

"Sorry, I-"

"It's okay. Don't stop," Daisy said with a giggle, pressing back against his hands.

"I just thought..." Rick began, but wasn't sure there was a nice way to say 'But you've been with so many guys.'

Daisy shrugged a little. "I dunno. I like it when someone plays with my butt, but..." she paused, giggling, "Butt but." Rick had to laugh too. "But! But I just... I know it can really hurt with a guy who's not careful and... I guess I really haven't trusted anyone to uh, do it with," she finished quickly, uncharacteristically embarrassed.

"Easy babe, it's alright," Rick murmured, his fingers still stroking in her. He could tell that this conversation was turning her on: her pussy had become a flooded gripping furnace on his fingers, her breathing short and fast.

"You ever do that, baby?" Daisy whispered, her hands moving harder on his cock. Rick couldn't respond, amazed at how turned on a simple hand job was getting him. But was anything simple the way Daisy did it?

Rick shook his head. "Nuh-uh. I've never had a cock in my ass either. Ow!" he laughed as Daisy bit his chest sharply.

"Jerk," she muttered, grinning despite herself. "I'm serious."

"Well, yeah," Rick admitted, his hands returning to their delightful tasks. ""An old girlfriend was very... into that. I think she liked it more than, uh, the usual."

"The usual," Daisy teased. "You mean she preferred it when you bent her over and forced your cock into her tight little asshole?" she hissed, her hands gripping his slick cock as she stroked him powerfully. Rick gasped, pulling Daisy close as her hands pumped him firmly.

"Daze," Rick grunted, his slick hands groping her ass as her fists fucked his cock. The heel of his hand ground against her clit as he felt her pussy gripping him. He slipped a second finger to her ass, slowly easing it into her.

"Oh, unh, fuck honey," Daisy gasped, her hips stilling as she allowed him to stretch her ass with his fingers. She felt deliciously full and naughty, loving the look of absolute sexual fury she saw in Rick's eyes. "You thinking about fucking that porn star's ass? I've seen her videos. You can pound her backdoor, make her scream... Maybe while she eats my pussy out?"

"Daisy, fuck..."

"Or maybe..." Daisy whispered as she leaned close, "maybe it's my ass you want to fuck?" Rick grunted, turned on beyond the ability to respond. "Is that it baby? You want to spread my cheeks and ease your cock into my ass? Feel me squeezing you as you pound into me, make me scream..."

"God yes," Rick grunted, feeling her ass grip on his fingers. Daisy stilled against him, her hands slowing on his throbbing cock. She leaned close, kissing him just below his ear.

"Please be gentle," she whispered, pulling back and biting her bottom lip sexily. Rick looked at her, stunned beyond words for a long moment. Only Daisy could look so innocent while asking for something so naughty.

"Are you sure? You don't have to-"

"I want to. I trust you." She kissed him deeply, melted against him, whimpered as his hands continued their torture of her butt. "How do you want me?"

"Lie down," Rick said as rolled her over till her butt was against his hips. Pulling one leg back, he was able to open her to his hands, which quickly returned to their tasks. Rick paused, quickly grabbing the lube and squeezing a bit more into his hands. One hand moved to her slick folds while the other returned to her butt, slowly slipping two fingers inside.

"Unh!" Daisy gasped, tensing in his arms as his slick digits spread her ass open. She slowly relaxed against him, shivering as his hands pleasured her. His hand slid through her slick folds, sending shocks of pleasure up her spine. "Rick, Jesus."

"You okay?" Daisy nodded quickly, her eyes clenched shut. "Hon? Deep breath. Relax baby." She sank against him, taking a long shaky breath.

"Sorry. Feels... Intense," Daisy said quietly, gasping as Rick's fingers moved to her clit. Rick pulled her lips to his, kissing her as he pulled her close. His slick fingers slipped from her ass to line his cock up with her puckered hole, smearing extra lubrication on his slick shaft. "Mnh."

"Daze?"

"Just go slow," Daisy said, her eyes locked with his. Rick held her tight as he pressed his broad cock head against her dark star. She shivered slightly, releasing a held breath in a sharp hiss as he pressed tightly against her. She could feel herself spread open around his fat cock. She moaned deeply as he slipped inside her, her ring closing tight around his crown. "Oh! Oh oh oh, honey oh my god."

"Oh fuck Daze," Rick gasped, his hips stilling. Daisy felt intensely hot and tight on him and Rick had to resist the urge to press any deeper. Rick had never been more turned on in his life, but he wanted to make sure that Daisy enjoyed this as much as he did. "Are you okay?"

Daisy nodded slowly, her hand at Rick's hip. Breathing slowly, Daisy pulled at him, and Rick slowly pressed against her. He gained a bare inch before Daisy's hand gripped him again, breathing steadily as she focused on relaxing. They repeated this again and again, pausing at one point to add a bit more lube as Rick gently began to thrust into her.

"Oh holy fuck," Daisy grunted as Rick's hips pressed against her firm ass, amazed that she'd taken all of him. She felt stuffed full, convinced that Rick's fat cockhead was lodged somewhere in her lungs. There was pain, but it was swamped by such an intense feeling of fullness and pleasure, like Rick was pressing against some secret button deep inside her.

"You okay baby?"

"Shut up Rick," Daisy hissed, moving her hips experimentally, rotating them and feeling his thick cock spreading her open delightfully. Her hips slowly developed a stroke of their own, fucking back against Rick's hips as he groaned. "Fuck baby."

"What?"

"This feels fucking incredible," Daisy grunted, her voice showing a fair amount of surprise. She looked back at him, her grin returning. Rick grunted as she began to thrust back against him, her tight ass moving up and down his shaft.

"Daisy, Christ. You feel so fucking hot," Rick said, his voice gravelly. He pulled her close, one hand going to her breasts the other returned to her soaked pussy. Daisy gasped as his slick fingers slid along her lips, her thighs gripping his hand tightly. "You're soaked."

"Baby I feel like I've been just-about-to-cum since you, unh, hit bottom," Daisy said with a grin. "F-fuck, fuck me faster."

"You sure?" Daisy nodded, her eyes drifting shut as Rick obeyed, his hips smacking against her ass faster. Her thighs gripped his hand harder, her whole body tensing as her orgasm rushed on her.

"Oh fuck baby. Just like that, just like that... I can't believe you're fucking my ass baby, Christ."

"I'm having trouble believing it too," Rick said with a laugh. Daisy felt incredible, her ass gripping him like a vice as he thrust into her. Daisy's moans were turning harsh, her hands gripping the sheets frantically.

"Rick, fuck, I'm cumming... I'm cumming with your cock in my ass, holy shit..." she grunted, her whole body shivering as her orgasm crashed over her. Rick grunted as she thrashed against him, his thrusts stopping as her ass squeezed him nearly to the point of pain. She was panting, rapid short gasps as her whole body throbbed with pleasure. "F-fuck me, keep fucking me please!"

Rick obeyed, rolling till she was underneath him and he was pounding against her bottom. She cried out with each deep thrust, gasping desperately for breath. As Rick rose up above her, she slipped a hand underneath her to rub franticly at her clit as Rick hips ground against her. Lights flashed behind her clenched eyes as she cried out repeatedly, her orgasm just rolling over her again and again.

Rick pulled Daisy tight to him as she came. Feeling her pulse on his cock was just too much and he exploded with a strangled grunt. Daisy sighed sharply as she felt him throbbing in her. Rick slumped against her in slow motion, his hips still moving as if of their own accord.

"Oh Christ honey," Rick grunted. Daisy was still shivering beneath him, moaning absently as she pulled her hand out from under her, shining in her juices. Rick slowly moved to lie beside her, Daisy grunting as his wilted cock slid from her. "You alright Daze?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay... My ass is throbbing and I can't feel my toes, but I'm okay," she giggled, still lying on her belly. "That was incredible baby, fucking hell. Did I do okay for my first time?"

"When I remember how to think, I'll let you know."

Daisy rose to her hands and knees, stretching gracefully before getting off the bed and padding to the bathroom.

"Give me a few minutes alone, then come take a shower with me. You need it too, trust me." Rick nodded as he watched her butt sway back and forth until the door closed. Rick managed to get out of the bed and gather up their clothes from the front room and hallway. He heard the toilet flush and the shower turn on and had a great idea. A quick trip to the kitchen and he put two frozen cookie dough balls into the oven and set the timer.

The second Rick stepped into his shower a hot, wet, naked Daisy was all over him. Rick was slammed against the tile wall as she kissed him with everything she had. As he tried to hold her tight, his hands slid all over her soapy skin, her nipples drilling into his chest. Her thighs wrapped around his, her pussy sliding against his muscular leg.

"Daisy, you can't possibly-"

"I'm still tingling," she murmured between kisses. Daisy was positively kittenish, constantly kissing, stroking, squeezing. Rick had never seen her quite like this, but was enjoying the hell out of it. Daisy slowly washed him, taking special care to make sure that his cock was completely clean. Rick enjoyed the attention, but he had nothing left for her.

"I'm sorry babe, maybe-"

"Hush. I'm just feeling very lovey right now. And I want this cock nice and clean so I can suck you off in the morning."

"Daisy, are you trying to kill me?" Rick laughed, rinsing off and getting out of the shower. "I'll meet you back in bed. It's still early, want to watch an episode of Firefly?" Rick had been trying, without success, to get her to watch Battlestar Galactica. Firefly had been an easier sell, and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"That sounds nice," she murmured, a big grin still on her face.

Rick threw on some sweats and went to his DVD collection and grabbed the boxed set to go back to the bedroom. Setting it on the counter in the kitchen he opened the oven door just as the timer went off. He grabbed the baked cookies, put each one in a mug and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of each. Daisy emerged wearing a towel wrapped around her head and nothing else, and saw him drizzling chocolate syrup over each mug.

"Are you making me a sundae?" she asked as she slid up next to him. "With fresh baked cookies?"

"I call them hot cookie sundaes. I thought you'd like one."

"No one's ever made me a sundae before," Daisy said quietly, looking into the mug as he handed it to her. She looked up at him, a silly grin on her face as she took his hand, her fingers interlocking with his. "Thanks. C'mon back to bed."

As she gently pulled him to the bedroom, Rick realized he felt closer to her right now, just holding her hand, than he had at any point during their frenzied sex marathon.

"My pleasure Daze."

*

Please remember to take a moment to vote or let me know what you think.

12