Pussy Boy

Story Info
He's dominated after being pleasured.
1.3k words
3.84
176.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Therapie
Therapie
17 Followers

"Brian!" I called as I walked into the house. Silence. Damn I was horny and the fucker was not home. Going into the bedroom, I noticed a lump on the bed, he was sleeping.

'So peaceful...' I thought to myself, a grin coming to my cheeks. removing my clothes, I stood there for moment in only my bra watching him sleep. He was tangled in the covers and I noticed he had nothing but boxers on. Crawling onto the bed, being careful not to rouse him, I eased underneath the covers.

Running my hand across his chest, he stirred slightly but did not wake up, sighing as he turned on his back. Leaning over and running my face up and down along his against his belly , I ran my tongue down to his belly button, down to the waistband of his boxers. Rubbing my cheek against the split I could feel his cock growing against my face, so hard yet silky through the fabric. I reached my hand around and underneath, cupping his arse, picturing pulling him deeper into me as we fucked. My own handles.

Freeing his now rigid dick from the restrains of his underwear, I gripped firmly , enjoying the hardness against my palm, and the feeling of power throbbing in his rod as I squeezed slightly. I marveled at the size and wonder of it before taking a long lick from shaft to tip, wetting him with my hungry tongue. Sucking the head into my mouth, I ran my tongue underneath his mushroom tip and swirled it around, tickling him underneath before sucking him completely into my throat. He moved and placed his hands upon my head, knotting his knuckles in my hair tightly, urging me lower and closer to his begging cock.

My lips came down to meet the base of him, and yet I was unsure if he was awake or still dreaming, fantasizing in his subconscious. Cupping his balls in my hand as I bobbed up and down, loving the taste as his precum spilled onto my lips, I felt them grow tighter and knew he was close to release. I licked him up and down, biting him and teasing him in the way only I can. I felt him tighten and shoot down my throat as I took him in and out of my mouth, squeezing with my lips and creating a vacuum with my cheeks. Loosening his grip on my hair, he sighed and patted me. "Thank you Mistress." he finally said.

I stood up and waited for him to fully awake. My thighs were sticky with wanting and I needed release so bad I could taste it, wanting to take it and make it mine. He started to sit up and I jumped on him, straddling him and pushing him back down into the bed.

"Lay down, fucker. You were given yours and I am taking mine." He said nothing as I looked down upon his cock, stroking it and bringing it back for my pleasure. I slapped it and it waved, teasing me, but teasing him as well. Enjoying this, I leaned over, his chin resting in the line of my cleavage as he looked at me, not daring to smile.

"Do you want to be my little pussy boy?" I asked. He said nothing and I grabbed his cock, squeezing it. "I asked you a question. Answer it or be punished."

"Yes, I want to be your pussy boy Mistress."

"Good." I straddled his face, sitting upon his chin. He licked me obediently, and I am quite proud of how well trained he is in eating my pussy. I got up, shoving him away and went to the bureau. Opening the drawer I got out the ropes and went back to the bed. Proceeding to tie his arms up to the bed, making sure the binds were tight enough to dig a bit if he moved, I went back to the bureau, my back to him so he could not see my actions.

Retrieving a blindfold and two ice picks, I approached him. He could not see the picks behind my back but I straddled him and put the blindfold on, setting the picks on the bed.

I reached my arm out, and ran my fingers across his lips, parting them. He turned his head to my touch and got clawed across the chest for his trouble. I reached up, watching him, and ran my hands up my body, stopping to explore my sopping pussy for a moment before removing my bra. I tweaked my nipples, pinching and pulling at them, weighing my breasts in my hands before sliding my hands down my thighs to my knees and onto the bed, picking up the picks. Holding them, he flinched at the pricks in each collarbone and I pressed harder.

The skin indented and I pulled downward, circling his nipples until I reached his belly. retuning to the top, I did this again and again until his chest was striped with red marks, red and white like a human candy cane. Scooting down to sit on his knees, I laid the sides of the picks on the over and underside of his cock, pressing it between them as I rolled them upward, rolling down the sides when I reached the top. He squirmed, and I knew he needed release as badly as me, and I reveled in his torment.


I leaned forward, kissing him roughly, violating his mouth with my tongue. I bit his neck, wanting to break the flesh. Aligning his cock with my hungry hole, I impaled myself upon him, and sat, feeling him throb and swell, filling me. I moved up and down slowly and he tried to hump his hips, fucking me faster. I brought myself up on my knees, removing him while running the head up and down my slit, and counted to thirty before slamming down again. I rode up and down, slow. Feeling every inch enter and leave, reaching down to rub my clit in circles, feeling my edge coming closer and closer as his was plateaued. I gradually went faster and faster, rubbing my clit in a frenzy as I felt and heard myself come loudly.

I sat for a moment, stroking my tits and murmuring. "Mistress, may I speak?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied. He paused, then spoke hesitantly, "May I please fuck your sweet pussy Mistress? I want only to please you."

"No you want to come. Don't lie. Say what you want." I raked my nails over his chest as I spoke, pulling his nipples hard.

"I want to fuck you and fill your sweet pussy with my cum, Mistress." He gasped as I grabbed his cock and squeezed savagely. "Ok then I shall make you a deal. I will get on my hands and knees, and you have one minute to come and if you don't, no coming at all."

I untied him and removed his blindfold before getting to my hands and knees and waving my bald pussy and ass at him. Spreading my knees farther, I arched back, giving him full view. He came up behind me and waited for me to tell him to begin. I looked over my shoulder and nodded. I was rocked forward with the ferocity of his thrust and he pounded in and out of me. I counted, even as my cunt began to throb from his attentions, and I felt him thrust deep as he spilled his seed into me.

"Good boy. Since you came before the time allotted you, I will allow you to clean me up and get me off." Laying down, I grabbed him by the hair and directed him toward my cunt where he lapped me. I lay back and smiled. 'Life is good' I thought to myself.

Therapie
Therapie
17 Followers