Pussy Express

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly she got into the bed on the far side. With her eyes closed she could still hear the soft tapping of the keyboard keys. That was a man you could throw into a pit full of vipers and he wouldn't be fazed. She fell asleep eventually and sometime later she became aware of someone breathing next her. An alarm abruptly interrupted her sleep and she shot up thinking she was late for work before she remembered where she was. Joe grunted and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, simultaneously swinging his legs off the bed. He stumbled to the bathroom and shut the door. Lara used the opportunity to get dressed, lightning fast. When Joe returned from the bathroom she was sitting in the chair opposite his laptop – busily applying makeup. True to his behavior up until now, he ignored her and went over to his closet, threw down his towel and started dressing.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Get that please." Joe said, not breaking his stride in dressing. Lara opened the door and a hotel waiter in a hotel's livery of black pants, white shirt, black tie and black waistcoat was standing in the aisle.

"Good morning Ma'am." He said smiling, she stepped back and the waiter entered pulling his cart behind him. She looked up at the windows and saw they weren't moving, she hadn't felt the bus come to a stop but apparently they were, and right outside a hotel who went the extra mile with their room service.

"I took the liberty of ordering for you." Joe glanced at her in the mirror, he was busy doing his tie.

"Thank you." She said, it was just too much bother to argue and she was hungry. The waiter had taken the silver lids off the breakfast dishes and he was holding out a chair for her.

"Thank you." She said as she was seated, Joe sat down next to her and breakfast commenced with less conversation than they had the previous night.

After breakfast she re-packed what little she had taken out of her bag. With her bag zipped she shook Joe's hand and said she hoped he asked for her again. He nodded seriously and Lara stepped out of cabin C fervently hoping that was the last she would see of it or him. Outside the buses a small group of women were standing around their bags, they were exchanging notes from the previous night. She walked over and joined them. It seemed jolly things happened in some of the other cabins, including two threesomes. Just wonderful she thought. She saw Erica and her friend joined her – all smiles. It made her mood more sour. Why was she letting a perfect stranger affect her like that, she asked herself? Her conscience answered her – because you failed to get under his skin.

Annie Oakley appeared and showed them where to store their luggage for the day, they were free to walk around town, such as it was. The women left in little groups, Lara, Erica and three other women walked down two blocks and found the East Maryville Mall. They walked in and did some shopping and then found deli for a light lunch and some coffee. Once again they exchanged stories of the previous night, Vixen said she had a wonderful time with a female client and at three in the morning after they were satiated they sat on the bed and did each other's nails. The other two women had average nights, nothing funny, but they claimed their clients had great staying power. Erica had a wonderful time with a client who shared his cocaine with her.

"And you Lara, what secrets are you keeping to yourself?" Erica asked her. Lara laughed.

"I wish. I was with a client called Joe. Tall, well built, handsome with piercing gray eyes. That was all that was good about him. His idea of foreplay was taking his dick out of his pants. Wham, bam – no 'thank you ma'am'. He was done inside of ten minutes. With the exception of his dick, he didn't even touch me. He stared a whole lot though. In all it was quite forgettable. I wonder if Buffalo Bill will allow us to throw clients who perform badly off the bus?" The other women found that very funny.

"Did you get some sleep?" Vixen asked.

"A full eight hours."

"Count yourself lucky." She said trying to swallow a yawn.

The women descended on the buses at around four pm, waiting for Buffalo Bill and his clipboard. Fifteen minutes later he slouched around the back of a bus, followed by Annie. Lara noted that Bill's fake mustache was gone. It was a rinse and repeat of the drill the previous night except for the ten thousand dollars. This time Lara was on a bus called Poncho in cabin D. It was decorated differently, in a feminine way. She supposed her client was a woman. Once again she put her bag down in the corner and sat on a violet chaise longue.

She didn't wait long when a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes entered with a smile. Lara stood up to great her.

"Hi there, what's your name?" The woman in the charcoal grey business suit asked.

"I'm Lara, and you?" The woman had not let go of her hand yet, her grip was firm and sure.

"Penny." She said."I think we're going to have a great night." She had a playful gleam in her eyes. She was old enough to be Lara's mother and she pegged her at about fifty. Penny let go of her hand and waved her over to the dinette. The table was set for dinner.

"Let's have some wine, and talk a little."

"Sounds great." Lara said. There was just one small secret she kept from her client, she'd never been with a woman before. But the thought of an older woman teaching her to make love to women was an exciting one.

They finished three bottles of wine before dinner was over and were both a bit tipsy.

"Shall we bath first?" Penny suggested.

"Sure." Replied Lara who by now had lost most of her inhibitions.

They made it a foam bath and undressed each other while the water spurted though the jets. They got into the bath and talked some more, Lara was shocked by how much they had in common. If their worlds weren't so far apart, Lara thought, they'd definitely be friends.

"Have you ever masturbated under the taps or with the showerhead?" Penny asked.

"Back when I was a teenager, yes."

"I still do it, I don't often have girlfriends to my place. And homosexuality in our family is frowned upon. I'm a closet lesbian." Lara thought she looked a little sad when she said that.

Penny shrugged it off with a smile. "Let's get our juices flowing first."

Lara moved towards Penny, and she guided her legs around her waist, breast to breast, pussy to pussy, they began a long and passionate kiss. Lara felt her nipples harden and rub against Penny's nipples which were bigger than hers and as hard. Lara let go of Penny's neck and leaned back. Penny leaned forward and kissed and licked Lara's nipples until she groaned with bliss. Penny leaned back and Lara reciprocated, Penny's nipples were long and she sucked them into her mouth, one at a time. With their bodies pressed together once more they kissed again.

Penny opened the water jets and turned the water control to a solid, pressurized jet. She positioned Lara in front of the jet and then lifted it slowly until the jet stream was thrashing Lara's clit. The sensation was immediate and intense and Lara began crying out in pleasure with ragged breaths in between. She was almost screaming when the hot jet hitting her hard clit gave her an intense climax. As she recovered, with trembling legs, they kissed again, deeply and passionately. Then Lara pulled Penny in front of the jet and lifted it so that the water hit her big meaty pussy and her large clit. Penny threw back her head and groaned and Lara licked her in her ear and then licked her all the way down her neck, onto her breast. She took one of those huge nipples in her mouth again and nibbled on it. Penny screamed as her pussy exploded and gripped Lara's hair as she was sucking her tit.

They got out of the tub and went to bed naked. They kissed again, Penny nibbled on Lara's lower lip and Lara parted her lips for Penny's tongue. Penny searched for Lara's tongue and when she touched it, she withdrew her tongue slightly. Lara responded by following Penny's tongue and she began to explore Penny's mouth. The kiss was long and sensuous. Penny put her hand on Lara's back pulling her towards her. Her other hand was caressing Lara's breast and nipple.

"That feels good doesn't it?" Penny asked smiling.

"Yeah." Lara admitted returning the smile

"Just relax and follow my lead."

The very next minute she was almost screaming as she felt Penny eating her pussy. She thrust her hips up groaned as if she was in pain when Penny flicked her tongue against her clit. Penny was moaning as she sucked on Lara's pussy. Lara could feel her climax coming quickly and shouted.

"No, no, no... not now please." Penny reluctantly lifted her mouth off.

"Did you like that baby?" Penny asked.

"Oh yes! Very much!" Lara gushed. Penny came up to her face and kissed Lara, Lara tasted herself on Penny's mouth and licked up the juice on her chin.

"Would you like to eat my pussy baby?"

"Yes I would." Lara said blushing.

"Go down on my cunt and give it a little lick." Penny whispered as she twisted Lara's nipple. Lara felt Penny's hand behind her head, guiding her to her pussy. She licked Penny's swollen pussy lips and then she put her tongue in her meaty cunt. She already had Penny's juice all over her face. She licked Penny's crack from her clit to her asshole. Penny moaned in delight.

"Ream me some more baby." Penny moaned.

Lara went back to Penny's asshole and Penny hooked her hands behind her knees and lifted her ass off the bed to give Lara better access. Lara licked down Penny's crack and toyed with her entrance for a few seconds, then she licked further down until she came to Penny's pucker hole. She licked all around it with long, slow licks, followed by quick, short licks. Then she ran her tongue around Penny's pucker hole until she moaned for more. Lara stiffened her tongue and slid it into Penny's ass, wiggling her tongue as she did. She thrusted her tongue in and out of her anus until she was satisfied Penny had enough, she licked back to her crack and thrust her stiffened tongue inside penny's meaty cunt. She twirled her tongue round and round tickling her pussy walls. Then she licked back up her crack and attacked her big, hard clit.

Penny snapped her legs together, pinning Lara there.

"I don't want to cum yet either." Penny panted. She told Lara to lie with her head on the bed and her ass in the air. Then she moved behind Lara and started licking her ass, when Penny put her tongue up Lara's asshole, Lara whimpered and her juice flowed. Penny kissed her asshole and then got off the bed telling Lara to stay like that. From her closet she took a tube of lubricant and a couple of dildo's or vibrators, Lara wasn't sure. Penny sat behind her again and she could hear the sound the wet lube made. She heard it click on, even better she thought – vibrator. She felt the vibrator being pushed into her asshole, it was a fantastic feeling and she groaned at the thrill she felt as her tummy flipped.

"Hold it in for a second." She said to Lara as she grabbed a couple of pillows and straddled them, she lifted herself to insert the second vibrator into her pussy, then straddled the pillows again. Lara moved back until her ass was touching Penny's mound. Penny put her hands on Lara's hips pounding her ass against her, keeping the vibrator in Lara's ass.

"Fuuuck. Fuuuck." Lara was almost there.

Penny leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Cum little fuck slut. Cum Mommy's dirty girl. Feel Mommy's vibrator fucking my girl's tight little asshole." Lara screamed a strangled scream as she came. She was still cuming when she heard Penny cuming.

"Mommy's a dirty whore, a slut, Mama wants her daughter's fist in her ass and in her pussy. Fuck me!" Penny bucked wildly and moaned loudly as she climaxed. Lara collapsed on the bed and Penny collapsed next to her, they caressed and kissed each other until they were breathing normally again. They talked for a while but Penny was exhausted from a busy day and they fell went to sleep shortly after.

The following morning there was a gentle tap on the door, Penny woke first and quickly pulling on a nightgown she opened the door for a new waiter from a new hotel. Lara groggily joined her for breakfast afterwards she repacked her bag and Penny gave her a long salacious kiss goodbye. She met up with Erica an hour later and together they walked to another mall with a group of women. Erica was gushing, she had a threesome with two clients the night before. Lara told her about Penny.

"Oh my gosh, your lesbian cherry is gone." Lara just laughed.

"I'm surprised what a turn on she was."

As per routine they gathered at the buses at four again, this time Buffalo Bill was already waiting.

"You're going to a barn dance tonight. In cabin D of each bus, you'll find a rail with western clothing, four escorts on a bus, sissy boys and gays, last six buses are yours. We leave at six pm for the barn dance, be on time."

The next two hours were a frenzy of activity in all the buses and they began gathering outside at five pm, at six pm, Buffalo Bill lead them to the barn to the side of the hotel where music was already playing, the clients had obviously dressed in the hotel as they began arriving shortly after. The rest of the evening went by in wild west rush of drinking, smoking, dancing and now and then couples slipping away for twenty minutes or so. The barn dance finally ended as the sky lightened to a purple color in the east. They piled into the buses, some alone, some couples, some in groups and slept the day away as the buses traveled further.

The following three nights were spent with average clients, nothing like Joe, but nothing remarkable either. The last three nights she shared a client with a male escort called Adam. The client was bi-sexual and wanted to something different each night. The first night he wanted to watch and Lara and Adam stripped, danced and fucked for him. The second night he wanted Adam and himself to fuck Lara at the same time. On the last night Lara and Adam were sitting on the couch swapping stories about their friends' adventures when Bucky their client rushed in. Bucky was always hurried. He grabbed Lara and pulled her up for a kiss, and shook Adam's hand.

"Hello darling." Lara greeted him. "What are we going to do tonight?" She asked smiling.

"Mmm..." Bucky mused. "Let's have a completion and see who's the best cock sucker between the three of us."

"I'm going to win, hands down." Lara laughed.

"Don't be too sure." Adam retorted.

They began stripping off their clothes and moved to the bed. Bucky bounced into the middle.

"Me first." He said. "I think Adam should suck my cock first. You play with his cock while he sucks me honey." He said to Lara.

Adam went on all fours between Bucky's legs and licked him up and down his cock. He felt Lara licking his asshole and stroking his cock. Adam sucked one of Bucky's big hairy balls into his mouth and Bucky groaned. He licked back up to the tip of Bucky's cock and played with his pee hole. Then he slowly took Bucky's big, thick, veiny cock into his mouth, inch by inch. He bobbed up and down on Bucky's cock, pushing it against the roof of his mouth, taking the tip into his throat and squeezing it with his throat. Adam spread his legs wider as Lara pushed them apart until he was almost sitting on her face, she had two fingers up his asshole and was pumping her fingers in out while he thrusted his cock into her throat. As his climax neared, he fucked Bucky faster and faster. Bucky was groaning madly as he felt his cum gloriously shoot from his balls to his cock and he thrust his cock down Adam's throat as he pushed his hips, feeling his cum shoot out the tip of his cock. Bucky cried out in pleasure and felt Adam's throat close on his cock, squeezing the tip and he was swallowed by oblivion. As Adam swallowed Bucky's cum he felt his own cum spurting out of his cock and Lara's hand jerking his cock hard, the harder she jerked him the more his cum wanted to shoot like a hose, he groaned as he came with Bucky's cock still in his mouth. He rolled to the side of Bucky and Lara and Lara immediately took his place and cleaned Bucky's cock. She straddled Bucky and Adam could see his cum spurts on her face.

"Lick it off like a good boy." She told Bucky and he cleaned Lara's face with his tongue. Adam didn't lose his hard on, when Bucky was finished with Lara's face, he put his hand behind Bucky's neck and guided his mouth onto his cock. Bucky began sucking just the tip, then took more and more of Adam's cock into his mouth, stroking it with his stiff tongue. Lara stroked Bucky's cock until it got hard again and sucked it down her throat, her nose buried in Bucky's cock hair. It wasn't long before she felt Bucky jerking and then felt his hot cum slide down her throat. He finished before Adam and when Adam came he lifted his head and jerked his cock until Adam squirted his cum onto Bucky's chest.

"Come here honey." Bucky called to Lara. She cleaned Bucky's chest with her tongue, nibbling on his nipples as she did.

"So, who's the best cock sucker?" Adam asked and winked at Lara.

"Bucky is!" They shouted together, then both fell to kissing and caressing the winner. At some time during the night after some more sex, they fell asleep. In the morning they collected their bags and said a fond farewell to Bucky. On their way to the conference centre at the hotel in Sacramento where they'd arrived the previous evening, Lara and Adam met up with Erica and Vixen. Together they trooped into Buffalo Bill's office. Buffalo Bill was now dressed as a shady movie producer, sunglasses and all. He paid them the rest of their money and insisted each one count it in front of him.

"Is there going to be another Pony Express next year?" Vixen asked.

"Most probably. The clients know they're on to a good thing here."

"Sign me up!" They shouted at the shady movie producer simultaneously.

"Yeah, yeah, look in the personals. Stay off drugs kids. Now get the fuck out of my office."

They laughed and then left, each going their separate ways.

END

12