Pussy Farts

Story Info
He makes sweet music with his woman's cunt.
790 words
4.18
39.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

Have you ever been drilling your wife and you have a good thing going when all of a sudden you pull your cock back ready to feed it into her once again when her pussy makes the loudest fart sound you have ever heard. This is a story of one of those times.

Here I am sliding my thick hard nine inches deep inside my woman. Her cunt was gripping me so nicely as I shoved inch after inch deep into her wet hole. My hard throbbing cock is having the desired affect too as she is moaning loudly and urging me on. I have her legs pinned to her shoulders as I thrust in and out of her.

"Oh yes baby fuck my tight cunt. Oh shit yes...your cock feels so big inside me. That's it you stud keep fucking my pussy!" She cried out.

I thought I would give her a bit of nasty talk back. "You like that my sweet slut. You love my big cock driving into you don't you? You want me to fuck you harder Baby? You want me to drive my nine inches even faster in that hot wet cunt of yours?" I teased.

"GOD YES BABY FUCK ME HARDER! I LOVE YOUR COCK...JUST KEEP FUCKING ME HARDER!" She cried out in obvious lust.

The sweat was pouring off both of us by this time. Our skin was glistening as I turned up my tempo. I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could and I could feel my heart racing trying to keep the blood flow going. If I would have been an Olympic runner I would have set the record for the hundred yard dash I was reaming her so fast.

I could feel my wife's body start to tremble and I knew she was starting her orgasm. This only pushed me on harder. I looked into her eyes and watched as they rolled to the back of her head like they always do when she was in the midst of her spasm.

"OH SHIIIIIT...YESSSSS BABBBY IIII AMMMMMM CUMMMINNNGGGGG!!!" She screamed as her body erupted. I felt the warm splash of her juices as they sprayed out on my thighs. It was a good one for her and I could hear her pants as she started to recover from the tremendous orgasm.

Thinking I would give her legs a rest I pulled out of her drenched cunt and let her catch her breath. I loved the way she looked lying on the bed freshly fucked and totally content. She then crawled between my legs and started sucking my still hard cock. Her lips felt amazing as they slid down my throbbing member. Up and down my rigid pole she worked her hot mouth. It was if she was trying to eat up every remnant of juice left from her pussy. I felt my balls tingling as she kept up her mouth magic. I didn't want to cum in her mouth though so I pulled her head from my lap and told her to get on her knees so I could fuck her from behind.

I poised myself and took aim at her soaked hole. I could feel the heat radiating from her cunt before I even actually made contact. Finally pushing forward I buried my cock deep into her cunt. I started withdrawing my hard cock slowly and I don't know if it was because I fucked her pussy so hard before and it was now lose or what the reason was put as I withdrew a very loud "VRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMP!" escaped from her cunt.

We let the first one go without saying anything but when I pushed my cock back into her wet pussy it let off another "VVVRRRRRRRMMMMP!" That is when she started apologizing and giggling. Every time I drew my cock out and pushed back in we were left to a musical score of "VVVRRRRMMMMPP, VVVVRRRRMMMMPP!" Soon we were both laughing hysterically at the situation. It didn't matter what I did. If I fucked her faster the notes escaping from her pussy would just become a higher pitch. If I pushed slowly they sounded baritone.

It wasn't long before I was actually making a song out of the farts her pussy was generating. She was laughing so hard it made her pussy tighten up a bit and soon I was playing When the Saints Go Marching In and Mary Had a Little Lamb. I was having so much fun I forgot all about the actual feeling in my cock. I had found my own little instrument.

I can't remember another time when sex was not so sexual but as entertaining as it was that night.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers