Pussy in the Graveyard--and More

Story Info
New found lust.
2.6k words
3.21
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how it happened, but it did—quite a fucking surprise. Sex in the graveyard! Hell Yea, that's right—down and dirty with the dead! Not in my wildest dreams was I expecting what was coming! I'll tell you how it all started!

My wife and I was stuck in a rut. That's when I bought the Harley. After being told no by her about a hundred times, I did it anyway! Best thing I've ever done in my life! I did however make it easy for her to ride bitch, I put a trike kit on it. The first time she got on it we didn't make it far, barely a 100 foot before she was screaming to get off!

Rewind a bit, it wasn't my first rodeo at getting her on a bike! A year before I had an old sportster, she did the same damn thing then, only this time she saw the look of disappointment on my face, I wasn't falling for her fear again!.

She got off and I rode back to the house. I was steaming hot, I just spent a pile of money and put a trike kit on it so she could ride, and it was the same thing all over again! She knew I was mad, I made a pussy out of me and my bike with training wheels and she still wouldn't ride.

She walked right passed me, went in the house and got a Xanax from the stash. An hour later we were on the road and she took to the bike like a fish in water! It took a couple of weeks, but we rode it like we stole it from then on!

Anyway, back to the story, we hadn't had the Harley long and she loved to ride! That is after she got over her fear-nothing a Xanax couldn't cure!

The rides brought with them a new sense of adventure. Something that had taken a pardon from our life as of late. We were stuck in my mom's house, a Cracker box to put it in the best light possible. No privacy what so ever. Use to be our sex life was wild and loud, not anymore. Sex was reduced to a quiet roll over-when we had sex at all!

She changed! She went from not interested to couldn't keep her hands off of me. She was turned on; maybe it was the vibration of the Harley... Maybe it was the way she viewed me, she treated me like a man now. My Harley made a man out of me in her eyes, even with a trike kit on it!

She always wanted to go for a ride, anywhere! I don't remember if it was me or her that suggested we check out graveyards. Whoever, it was a great idea. We would stop by the graveyards during the day for a picnic and late at night on the way home from a long ride or night out! It started out slow but soon we were fearless, even in the bright of day! We would bring a sheet to lie on the ground amongst the tombstones. Her pants always dropped! As did mine! I took great pleasure in her willingness to bring an erotic adventure to our rides!

Something I notice about her—she really got wet! No lubricant needed! Bent over in the graveyard, her pussy dripping wet—damn, I was privileged! I slide right in her tight hole and fucked her hard! Her pussy was available for my taking, anytime! And she is an exceptional fuck!

I loved all the graveyard sex, every time she bent over her ass-hole would wink at me almost as if she was begging me to stick it in-believe me when I say, I was getting a strong urge to fuck her in the ass- I was dying to stick my dick in her dark hole! God, I got a raging hard-on every time I thought about sliding my dick between her butt cheeks, and penetrating her tight asshole! Maybe one day I would get the nerve up to attempt it!

With her ass in the air grinding her hips, her generously proportioned derrière bent over and paying tribute to her plump, wet, womanly treasures, mesmerizing me to step up and plunder her bountiful wetness. Without hesitation my hard cock throbs uncontrollably, then I stabbed her soaked pussy over and over! I stabbed her pussy as many times as possible, in a frantic fury!

But, after only a few pumps that's all she wrote for me, my spent cock exploded its liquid lust like an erupting volcano, filling her pussy with a cum flood of biblical proportions. God it was a powerful orgasm every time she stuck her ass in the air, I don't think I've ever released so much creamy hot semen before, I felt like I would never stop cumin. Cum Dripping all over the concrete tombs!

But yet, every time just before my eruption I had this strong desire to pull out and ram my cock in her tight brown hole and fuck her in the ass—I almost couldn't control myself. Probable the reason I cum after only a few pumps in her luscious pussy! I was obsessed with her ass-hole and filling it with a bucket of cum!

We made a trip to the local state park. After finding a table that was away from the crowd I knew what I wanted to do. I grabbed a towel from the Harley and laid it on the picnic table and instructed her to pull her pants down and sit on the table. She was so hot and horny she would do anything at this point! Once she was sitting on the table I pulled her crotch to the end and got down on my knees and spread her legs and hooked her knees over my shoulders; I pulled her dripping wet pussy to my mouth and lapped up her love juices. Her swollen clit eagerly accepted my tongues lashes; I slowly started to whirl the tip of my tongue around her inflamed swelling, with each whirl her hips would rise, pressing her sweet button higher to meet my tongue, she made no secret about how much she liked what I was doing!

I really think she was a true exhibitionist, it seemed liked fucking in public, running the risk that someone would see made her so wet and juicy! I could tell she was about to have an overwhelming orgasm, the next time she pressed her swollen target toward my mouth, I latched hold and sucked it completely in my mouth, I sucked on it like it was nutriment for a sex craved man. She began to convulse in spasms, warping her legs around my neck and squeezing my head, pressing my face firmly in her juice pouring pussy, When her orgasmic contractions eased she loosened the grip her legs had around my neck.

I stood up on the concrete pad, allowing me plenty of thrusting power, with her legs still draped over my shoulders I grabbed her curvy hips used them the way god intended a woman's hips to be used-to grab hold of and fuck her hard!

Pulling her pussy closer to me, and stabbing my shaft in her wet hole, when I was completely in her I could feel her wet, plump lips engulfing my balls, it felt so hot! I started grinding my hips from side to side and she met my motion with a grind of her own, one that tightened her loving grip on my shaft every time she moved. That's all it took to get my attention, I started to hammer my tool in her harder and harder, using her hips to hold onto and shoving her pussy back on forth on my cock, I was sure I hit her sweet spot, her juices started to drench us, it sounded like we were splashing in a pool she was so wet. Her moans got louder when she reached her climax again! As I shoot my load deep in her cunt, my explosion was huge and powerful shooting off in her like a rocket! Our sex was becoming so intense! She wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck her.

A couple cars drove by and we paid them no attention! After we regained our strength she stood up and cum poured out of her pussy on the concrete. My wife was becoming more and more risky and provocative; she dressed in such a way that she could give me a thrill and flash me at will! And even encouraged me to take pictures of her, Needless to say I did! She was one hot chick! I love looking at her breasts! She love to show um too me, that was a real turn on for me. She was so hot and wanted me to look!

She continually pulled her enormous breasts out of her top for me! Even through her clothes she was showing me her womanly goods! They are every bit as magnificent as the day I meet her, The shape of her breasts are like honeydew melons, and her areolas are pink, encircling the front of her breasts, about 3 inches in diameter. Centering her areolas were her buoyant nipples, they stood straight out erect, a full quarter inch, I could keep both my hands busy exploring her tit's vast landscape, not to mention that her ripe berries were crying out to be tasted. All that, and she would bend over for me to fuck anytime, what more could a man ask for?

She has perfect tits, and a tongue I'm just dying to lick me! Remember that desire, well more like a fixation I have on her ass-hole, well I have the same fascination with her mouth and tongue!

Enough already! I just want to cum in her mouth on her sexy tongue! And I want to fuck her in the ass! Tallulah has become really free with her sexuality around me. I often get to watch her use her toys! You know while she masturbates! And she's so sexy doing it! Her pussy gets so wet when she fibrates her clit with a dildo!

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Our passions were running so hot and high that we went to an extreme! We were on or way back from Savannah and we were both horny as hell—she wanted to fuck, I wanted to fuck, When I say fuck, I mean she wanted my cock in her pussy now! I keep pulling off the road looking for a spot.

A graveyard, secluded area in the woods, anywhere I could fuck her! After several attempts to find a spot and failures we spotted a house for sale-it was not an occupied house!

We didn't want to break in, but you do what you got to do, no problem! Once we were in there was a bed all ready for us to use. She made no secret that she loved oral sex! And I loved eating her! And licked her pussy often, giving her some amazing orgasms. So I elected to eat her pussy first!

After positioning her on the bed I parted her thighs, and she lifted her legs giving me a great view of her luscious pussy-it was red like flames and dripping with her juices! I kneeled on the floor in front of her and positioned myself for a much desired taste of her pussy! She slipped her thighs over my shoulders, letting me support most of her weight now.

Gratified that she was so horny for me that she couldn't wait a second more I started using my tongue spearing slowly in and out, tongue fucking her pussy hole. When her eyes rolled back in her head I knew I hit the right spot!

I keep working my tongue into her cunt very slowly so that she didn't get too excited, too quickly. With her legs over my shoulders, so she was totally relaxed! I had been licking her for a while when she let her thighs part wider.

She put her hands on my head and knowing exactly what she meant. I picked up the pace. My tongue was dying to lick her asshole-something I often desired, but that was taboo even for us—still it didn't keep the thought out of my head! I wanted to tongue her in the ass in a bad way! It was almost saturated enough for me to try.

'I was going for it—she hadn't stopped me yet!' Within a minute I was successfully tongue fucking her asshole!

Yea right, she didn't let me! She reached down and pulled my head up by my hair. As my mouth moved up and I began to gradually lick and sometimes suck on her clitoris, she was almost ready for her first orgasm. I had been licking her for a while now when she spoke, "That's it, suck me. I want to hear you suck me. Fuck!" So I made the right sucking noises for her!

Evidently the noise was last ingredients she needed! She began to pull my head roughly against her climaxing pussy. My sucking rode with her through the orgasm as she screamed out at full volume as she came, her thighs squeezing my head, and then relaxing. I understood when she pushed my mouth away from her clit; she couldn't take the pleasure anymore! After about couple minutes, we found a new position.

I lay on the bed and she climbed on top! The clutching of her hand on my cock sent a shake through my body and my cock jerked violently in her hand, I was shocked I didn't cum in her hand it felt so good when she stroked me in place! She shot me a devilish grin and lined my cock up with her dipping hole. I could feel the heat of her pussy then abruptly; I was inside her, all the way inside her. She had slid completely down my length all at once, and now took a moment, her eyes closed, muscles tight in her thighs against me.

I waited as long as I could stand just to keep from squirting my load in her before I wanted to and then began to shift my hips upward, driving just slightly deeper with the clenching of the muscles in my ass. She began to roll her hips in time to my clenching, grinding her clit against me and gripping at my rib cage with her hands and nails. I drove my cock into her harder and harder. Just before I was about to cum I pulled her up to my mouth and ate her pussy some more-it was a sloppy mess. She had already cum once and really had her juices flowing from riding my cock on top! But that didn't stop me I started slurping her pussy up! Needless to say she loved it and squirmed her wet cunt all over my face and tongue! Number two was on the way, and I mean fast. So I latched on to her clit and sucked! She came like a volcano! I pushed her crotch back down to my cock so I could feel her on the inside, her pussy wall contacting around my stiff cock was all it took for me to explode a load in her cunt!

The view from down here was incredible, her huge tits swelled firm to the max!

We did it! We broke into a house and fucked on their bed! It was so good! That was just the beginning.