Pussy Motors Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna finds herself another fuck while delivering a car.
1.8k words
4.15
40.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna pulled into the entrance of the dealership just as the spot right near the front door opened up. She smoothly turned her car into the spot and stepped out like a famous movie star getting out of a limo on premiere night. As she brushed some dirt off her skirt, she noticed a few spots on her outfit. A few cum stains had apparently missed her mouth. Lucky for her, she had a closet in her office where she left clothes for occasions just like this. As she was about to head in, she saw Anita's car pull into the parking lot. She watched as Anita rolled slowly past her and continued on down to the farthest end of the parking lot, as there were no closer spots available.

Jenna waved at Anita as she waited for her to slowly make her way up. They stood next to each other for a second looking like they worked at different places, yet they walked in to work together.

"What's wrong?" Jenna asked.

"Bad morning," Anita replied.

"I had a great morning," Jenna responded as they passed by several male customers who all stopped and stared. Jenna slowed down and smiled at all of them, even blowing a few kisses. Anita hurried to her office.

Jenna settled into her office and didn't even bother closing the door, as she opened up her closet and took out a flimsy summer dress. Half hidden behind the closet door, Jenna changed out of her skirt and tubetop and slipped into the summer dress. As she closed the closet door, every man in the store was standing outside her office staring at her. Jenna giggled, loving every minute of the attention.

Anita on the other hand was trying to clean off her suit. She lifted up her skirt and peeked at her panties. The cop practically ripped them in half when he took them off and they were no longer wearable. She slid out of them and threw them away just as her boss barged in. "You were late again?" he screamed.

"I know, I'm sorry. A cop pulled me over," Anita said defensively.

"Again?" her boss asked. Anita shrugged off his comment. She was already having a bad day and she didn't need him to add to it. "Well hurry up and get to work. We have lots of customers outside waiting and I need you to personally deliver a car to a VIP client." He waved a set of car keys in the air.

As Anita hurried out her office after her boss, she realized she forgot to put panties on. She stopped and was about to turn around, when her boss screamed, "What are you waiting for?" Anita took one final look back at her office before grabbing the keys from her boss and heading back out the front door.

As the wind blew up her skirt, she kept thinking to herself, "I wish I wore pants or a longer skirt." Always trying to look sexy and match Jenna, she thought to herself as she hopped into the brand new Bentley and punched in the GPS directions.

Meanwhile, Jenna was busy flirting with several potential customers. She could probably get these rich suckers to buy every car in the lot if she wanted. Just a quick suck, a little bouncing up and down, then a quick swallow and most men would do anything she wanted.

In the midst of toying with these men, her boss strolled over. One of her major clients had brought in his car to get detailed and serviced and he wanted her to personally deliver it. Jenna waved bye to the drooling men, and told them she would be right back. "Keep looking and be prepared to break out your wallets when I return," she laughed. Then off she went.

Jenna was cruising down the street again. She liked to play a game of stare whenever she drove. She would look at the driver in each car, especially if it was a male, and see if she could get him to pull over, or better yet, crash his car. But on this day, there was nobody. Just a bunch of soccer moms, old guys, and cops. She already fucked a cop, she didn't feel like fucking another one.

As she approached a yellow light, she noticed the car in front of her slow down even though it could have made it. She hated these drivers. She slammed on the brakes just barely avoiding the car. While sitting there waiting for the green light, she felt a little dampness between her thighs. She was horny again. The cop hardly gave her what she would call a thorough fucking. He lasted only one position before cumming. She hated guys like that.

So Jenna spread open her legs again and began playing with herself. She began to moan and closed her eyes to picture a big hard cock ramming in and out of her. As her mind dazed away, her foot slipped slightly off the brake pedal causing the car to creep forward until the bumper of the car in front of her stopped it. Jenna was awakened from her daydream, as the car lunged backwards from the impact.

Just great, Jenna thought to herself. She didn't care that she hit the car; it wasn't her car after all. But it ruined a good masturbation session. She was so close to having an orgasm.

The car in front pulled over to the side and Jenna followed behind. As the driver of the other vehicle angrily stepped out of the car, Jenna thought maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all. He was a hulking specimen. Very muscular and it looked like he just came straight from the gym. Jenna just hoped he wasn't a steroid user and had a big hard cock to match his big muscles.

The guy looked like he was going to beat Jenna up until he realized she was a lady, and a hot one at that. Jenna seductively exited her vehicle and decided she would play the sorry, naïve, young woman role. "I'm so sorry," she squeaked. As she purposely let the dress strap fall off her left shoulder.

The other driver, tried to be polite, so he simply asked if she was ok. "I'm fine. Just a little shaken up," Jenna giggled as the other driver examined the damage.

"Well, looks like your car is fine. No scratches or anything. Just my car got a little scratched and dented up," the other driver said. "So, let's just swap insurance while I go call the police."

As he stepped away to go back to his car, Jenna grabbed his arm. "Is that really necessary?" she pouted. "It's not that bad. I mean I'd hate for insurance to get involved and for us to waste time waiting for a cop."

The other driver responded, "I guess if you want to just give me some money that's fine."

Jenna pouted again, "I don't have any cash on me. What if I give you something else?"

The other driver asked confused, "Like what?"

Jenna leaned in and whispered into his ear. "How about I give you a blow job and you can give me a mouth full of cum?" before reaching down to grab his cock through his shorts. The other driver mumbled out something along the lines of, "I think that would be a fair deal."

They smiled and kissed as he reached down and put his hands between her thighs. They moved into the backseat of his car as Jenna helped him out of his shorts. His cock was already at full attention and pre-cum was leaking out the tip. Jenna licked it off before devouring his cock like a seasoned pro.

She bobbed her head up and down causing the other driver's eyes to roll to the back of his head. With his free hand, he reached over and fingered her ass and pussy turning Jenna on even more. This caused her to suck even harder and faster.

He thought he was going to blow his load any second and was looking forward to fulfilling his end of the bargain, when she suddenly stopped. Jenna slowly eased her way out of the backseat leaving the guy holding his dick.

He followed after her to yell, "What's going on?" when he found Jenna bent over the rear of his car with her legs spread wide open, inviting him to come in. The guy slid over and buried his face in between her asscheeks. He licked his way from her ass to her clit, which was already soaking wet.

Easing his cock inside her, he felt the wetness on his cock and could have exploded right there. Instead he took a deep breath, composed himself, then proceeded to fuck her hardcore. Jenna took every inch, every thrust and laughed at him, talking dirty, egging him on. This infuriated him, making him try to break her in half with his cock.

Once again, reaching the near point of explosion, he backed away and tried to hold it in. But Jenna spun around and began to suck him off fiercely, forcing him to stop her. He pushed her up and shoved her back against the car. He lifted up her right left and placed it over his elbow and rammed his cock into her. His face pressed against her, he continued to thrust up. She stared directly at him the whole time telling him to fuck her harder. Asking him if that's all he got. His face turned to anger as he tried to fuck her harder and harder.

In his state of anger, he lifted her up. Jenna wrapped her legs around his waist as she bounced up and down his cock in a standing cowgirl. She felt every inch deep inside her, and it made her yell out, "Fuck me with that big hard cock," as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock hard and fast. As his legs started to give out, he carried her over the hood of the car and placed her on the still warm hood.

With his cock never leaving her pussy, he lifted her high heel covered feet over his head and threw her legs onto his shoulders. He continued his torrid pace of ramming his cock in and out of her until he was about to finally cum.

He stumbled over to where her head was lying on the hood of the car and held his cock over her mouth as his cum dripped onto her face and open mouth.

"Aren't you glad we didn't call the police?" Jenna giggled as she licked the cum off her lips.