Pussy Muscle Hustle

Story Info
Shard-Strike Universe! MCU for adults!
9.7k words
4.2
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy Muscle Hustle

Written by HarmonyMotion with Au Goose

Shard-Strike Universe created by Au Goose

Chapter 1

"You wanna buy me a drink?" Sue Bennet shouted over the bone-chattering drumbeat of the Ice Temple nightclub.

Her target gave her an appraising look, repeated the up and down scan, then pursed his lips and whistled. It was inaudible.

"Well?" she shouted again. "You gonna buy me a drink, or what? I'm not going to ask again."

"Sorry honey," he yelled back with a sad smirk on his face. "Women like you are trouble." He raised his glass and prepared to drink his own shot of liquor.

But her slender fingers gripped his forearm and easily halted his movement.

"Hey! Ow!" he yelled, loud enough to be heard by everyone around him.

"I told you I wasn't going to ask again. You want to buy me a drink."

Her tone became dark. Compelling. Her fingers squeezed his flesh as her voice bore its way into his pliable mind. His lips went slack as his entire body shook, swirling the clear liquor in his shot glass. The fluid in his eyes rippled, matching the rhythmic beat of the music as his pupils dilated.

Finally, her command had taken hold. He turned to his beautiful, blonde mistress.

"What'll you have?" he shouted.

"I thought you'd never ask. Tequila. On the rocks. He's paying." She looked at the bartender, anticipating--no, hoping that he'd give her a reason to mentally dominate him as well.

The bartender chuckled and shrugged. He reached beneath the glowing bar, grabbed a shot glass with a practiced flourish, and scooped a few cubes of ice. He tilted the glugging thin stream of liquid into the clear, wide glass, raising the bottle higher as he finished the pour.

"Put it on my tab," her thrall stated confidently. "Want to dance?" He looked at her with his lust-filled, not-quite-his-own gaze.

"Mmm... No."

Sue left him there in a daze, letting his mind put itself back together. They always came back to their senses within a few minutes if she wasn't there to continue dominating and controlling them, but no matter. Beautiful, supple, and strong, Sue Bennett looked like a supermodel while having the strength of about ten of them.

Her red heels clacked against the glass cubes that made up Ice Temple Club's floor. Their whole gimmick was--well, it was in the name. The decor looked permanently chilled with bright lights illuminating the dance floor from below. Some actual ice sculptures kept in reasonable shape decorated the sides of the club. A good place to linger and mingle when you'd had your fill moving and grooving and needed a more intimate place to cool down and talk to the stranger you'd just grinded.

And hanging from the middle of the ceiling, a large plastic snowflake covered in sparkling glitter reflected the gyrating multicolored lights of the club.

Sue loved this place the first time she laid eyes on their promotion ad card. But she had been just a below-average-looking girl, lacking confidence, meekly waiting outside in the cold while the bouncers waved more beautiful women forward and let them in without a cover fee.

But after a Shard Strike did her the good fortune of searing her body with cold heat, the mysterious, ethereal tendrils of flame lashing at her body, she'd come out not as a pile of ashes, but as an absolute stunner. Tall, leggy as all hell, breasts out to there, and reinvigorated, long strands of golden silk that she called her hair. They framed her elfin face perfectly as it flowed down her shoulders, all the way to her lower back.

She looked a thousand times better than the women that Ice Temple Club had taken before her.

And the power too!

The strength was fun and convenient. Opening jars was never a problem anymore. She wasn't all that strong. Not compared to some of the other famous paranaturals like Marathon. But Sue could easily hold her own against an unpowered. In fact, now seemed like a good time to try it out.

She strode up to the large square area of the dance floor to the tune of Ice, Ice, Baby. Intruding her way in between a dancing couple, Sue took the lead by grabbing the fellow's hand and cocking her hip into the woman's side, sending her crashing into other people a few feet away.

There was a slight kerfuffle as the hip-checked girl apologized profusely in embarrassment. Then she looked back at Sue and scowled.

"The hell are you doing? I'm with her!" He shouted at Sue.

But Sue was touching his hands. She could feel his mind vulnerable to her total control, but that was only part of the plan.

She slithered into his embrace, wrapping her arms behind his back as she pressed her bountiful bosoms into his buttoned shirt. Sue grinded against him, feeling his burgeoning erection from her seduction--and she wasn't too big to admit, her mental command. She rubbed her pussy against his fully erect manhood through her little black dress, making sure to give the woman a show as she bit her lip, fluttered her half-lidded eyes, and moaned.

"Steve! What are you doing! Get away from her!" the slightly battered woman yelled as she approached.

He placed his arms on Sue's bare shoulders and tried to push, but she was going nowhere. She continued to grind, brushing her stiff nipples against his chest. The touch was electric, and the feeling of her power even more so.

"I... can't!" he yelled back as he struggled against this svelte beauty's shocking strength.

"What do you mean you can't!"

"I mean..." he began to stutter.

Sue poured it on for real now, clawing into his mind with abandon. Baring her gleaming teeth like a predator about to strike, she finished implanting her commands and allowed him to answer his date or whatever.

"Get lost, whatever your name is. I'm with Sue now," he spat coldly as he wrapped his strong arms around Sue's svelte shape.

Sue gave the woman a sneer as she leaned her pert breasts into his body and rested her head on his shoulder, her blonde hair spilling over beautifully.

"The hell you say!"

The outraged woman stomped back and tried to pry Sue's clutches away from her date, but a slight shrug flung the woman's arm away. The woman finally realized she was outclassed, but it was too late.

Sue's steely arm shot out. The paranatural blonde wrapped her fingers around the woman's throat.

Her eyes widened as she suddenly found it hard to breathe. She struggled against Sue's iron grip, but that slender limb belied her true strength.

She didn't have to worry for long, however. She felt a sudden desire to go grind up against the guy at the bar. Yes, the dopey one who sat there, looking stunned and confused. God, he was sexy! Why hadn't she introduced herself to him immediately?

She couldn't even feel the pain around her neck anymore. In fact, the entire event was forgotten. The controlled woman stumbled clumsily past the crowded dance floor in her single-minded urgency to rub her body against that stranger. No plans beyond that. Just a nice grind.

Sue laughed and tossed her hair back as she watched her latest puppet wander off on her evil little whim. Her boy toy stood frozen there per her instruction. She was done with him.

Beautiful, strong, and mentally unopposable. The world was Sue's oyster. She would rule it, and the people would love her for it.

Drifting through the sea of bodies gracefully like a hot knife through butter, her glancing touch subjugated all of the club goers one at a time. Her creativity waned as all of them began to strip naked, male and female. They all gathered into a large ball at the center of the dance floor, mindlessly humping and groping, naked flesh bumping against naked flesh.

Two of them she sent toward the live band. They began to climb up onto the stage to fuck like bunnies in front of the whole club. Sue followed behind them, planning to use her thralls as a distraction as she planned to sneak up behind and dominate the merry musicmakers.

"A little less over the top, and I'd have asked you to leave. Now I'm ordering you to get out," a female voice overpowered the roar of the music even at this close proximity to the speakers.

She turned to look at the woman who owned that voice. Tall. Taller than her. Strange, ill-fitting loose clothes.

"You?" she scoffed. "Who the fuck are you?" Sue began to approach the woman threateningly.

"I'm the bouncer," she replied without hesitation.

Sue reached out and squeezed the bouncer's arm tightly with her fingers.

"Get lost. Don't bother me while I'm having fun," she ordered.

But something wasn't right. Sue didn't feel the tall, borderline amazonian woman bending to her will.

She smirked in response. "Something wrong?"

"Why... aren't... you..." Sue continued to try and break through the bouncer's defenses, but nothing worked!

"You know this is one of LA's top para clubs, right? We get punks like you twice a month. TIme to go, little birdie."

The woman twisted Sue's arm behind her back and hefted, restricting the troublemaker's movement as she publicly and demonstrably marched her toward the Ice Temple's disgraceful exit.

But Sue wasn't done yet. So she couldn't make this brutish woman dance like a puppet. She still had her strength!

Sue twisted and bucked, clearly catching the enforcer by surprise. Her slim arm was so much stronger than it appeared, after all.

"RAAAA!" she screamed as she broke free, putting all her force into her shove against the bouncer lady. She sounded experienced, and Sue knew she wouldn't have to pull any punches.

The brawny brunette slid across the ice-emulating glass dance floor. Quite appropriately, even. Sue smirked, dusting her hands off as the bouncer who'd dared strongarm her crashed into the stage where the band was playing.

She expected a gasp of astonishment from the crowd. An acknowledgement of her power. Her status. Her rightful place at the top of the food chain.

Instead, the band shifted music without missing a beat. They cut their current Latin jazz dance number as the drummer began a low, ominous drumroll that began to accelerando and crescendo.

The brass blared loudly on cue as the drummer slammed both snares.

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" yelled the singer into the microphone.

Sue was flabbergasted. What the hell was happening? Was she part of some scripted fight!? Because she definitely hadn't gotten the script!

The bouncer climbed to her feet, apparently completely unharmed. There was a large, cracked dent in the stage where she'd impacted.

ONE-two-three ONE-two-three ONE-two drum beats, followed by stabbing brass fanfare. The immune to Sue's-mind-control lady rotated her shoulders, cracked her knuckles, and craned her neck back and forth. Large, deep rivulets of veins bulged through her entire body as the thundering popping of her bones overpowered even the fight music that played all too smoothly to be improvised.

The crowd got out of the way while gathering behind to watch the upcoming big event.

Her opponent's clothes were no longer loose. As she stepped into the proverbial ring with no boundaries, made of glass and ice, her already large stature became even more enormous. The brunette enforcer appeared to be gaining height; no, it wasn't just the fact that she was approaching. She really was getting taller!

And to wipe away any trace of doubt in Sue's mind, that woman's biceps and triceps packed on mountains of muscle, those peaks of power growing ever higher. God, even her forearms and wrists looked thick! Her suddenly too-tight top began to rip, like some sort of hulking out comic book character. The color green came to Sue's mind for some reason.

The woman's shredded abs were in stark view now. Each brick of muscle looked hard enough to serve as an anvil to work metal on. And how many abs did she have? How many could a human actually own!? Because she looked like she owned double.

The woman's already thick thighs bulged with muscle too. Her quads and hamstrings kept on increasing in size, far beyond what would be considered natural. Clearly she'd planned for the occasion, since the waistband of her pants stretched to the limit and began to creak... but no further. Sue almost felt sorry for those pants. Almost. What she was really beginning to feel sorry for was herself.

Some of the non-troublesome paranaturals in the crowd suddenly found themselves experiencing vertigo. The world spun for them as they closed their eyelids and rubbed their throbbing eyeballs. The strange, uncomfortable, arrhythmic beating sensation in their bodies overtook even the rhythmic pulsing from the band. Some of the paranaturals gifted with flight powers suddenly found themselves unsteadily wobbling in the air before crashing down.

Sue was feeling it too. This woman was far too confident. Intimidating in her size. No matter. She herself was strong, and she knew it. Her beautiful limbs didn't need to have that freakish muscle mass to be powerful.

As the enforcer struck a pose for the admiring crowd, Sue took her opportunity. No grandstanding. No ostentatious muscle mass. Just a good, clean, superhumanly powerful sucker punch. That should do it.

Her fist impacted the brick--no, Sue could break bricks--harder than brick wall of the so-called bouncer's abdominal muscles. Searing pain radiated through her fingers, past her wrist, and all the way up to her shoulders. Sue clutched her wrist as stars filled her vision. This was impossible! Even if she wasn't as strong as this muscle freak, her body was tougher than this! What happened to her protection!?

"Oh, I didn't see you there," the bouncer declared arrogantly as she turned back around to face the blonde nuisance. "You want to rumble?"

Sue moved quickly, striking wildly with her good arm and throwing in a few ankle-biting kicks for good measure. But the brunette was as graceful as she was muscular. She weaved, parried, and dodged, blocking Sue's attacks deftly without letting the smaller woman injure herself against her much more developed musculature.

Finally, the brunette shucked to the outside of Sue's arm and parried the blow with her own forearm raised. Her biceps swelled from the pose.

Sue was panting weakly. She was outmatched. Badly outmatched. And she knew it.

The bouncer grinned, bright and wide. She wasn't even short of breath. Sue could barely stay on her feet as sweat dripped down her chin.

"My turn," the bouncer sneered.

"No... wait!"

The sculpted amazon extended a single finger of her free hand and drove it deep into the side of Sue's beautiful, hourglass flank.

A second later, Sue fell to the ground, completely winded. Gasping for her. A deep bruise was forming in her waist where the bouncer had poked her!

The crowd was closing in to get a better view, many of them hollering and cheering. The bouncer struck a bodybuilder pose, causing deep rips in her top. What remained was a flawless, tanned body, looking like it was carved out of marble, with warm and smooth mounds of mountainous muscle. She didn't need a bronzing agent to accentuate her physique. Her physique accentuated her physique.

Some of the crowd were close enough for a hunched over Sue to reach out and touch their ankles. She tried to force them to obey her commands, to go and attack this bouncer. But all she got was a sharp ringing in her ears and a headache.

"Well? You want to leave on your own? Or you want me to carry you out like a sack of potatoes?" the bouncer asked, flexing an arm even harder. Her bicep swelled to double its already massive size.

Sue's eyes wavered. She hobbled to her feet and began to scurry away, utterly defeated.

The band closed the fight number with some of the Ice Temple club regulars nodding at the familiar sight. Always a troublemaker every few months. More when a new Shard Strike event occurred.

Life went on.

Chapter 2

The pay's not great, but I do kind of love my job, Olivia thought to herself in the women's locker room of 24 Hour Paranatural Fitness.

She twirled her combination lock deftly and unlocked it with a soft clunk, making sure not to rip the entire metal mechanism off. A thick envelope sailed to the floor and stuck to the slightly sweaty gray floor.

Olivia bent over with the incredible flexibility that came so easily to her despite her bulk and picked it up. It was surprisingly thick and heavy. She experimentally tried shoving it through her locker vents, but it clearly did not fit.

She raised an eyebrow.

Inserting a fingernail, she sliced through the folded-over portion neatly. Olivia had always been slightly OCD about that.

She plucked the letter out of the envelope delicately. The paper really had some heft to it! Unfolding it and smoothing it carefully, she let the sliced bit of paper fall to the floor without a second thought. Yes, she wanted it neatly opened. No, she didn't care what happened to it after that.

Even the paper it was written on was fancy. Neatly engraved too. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to somehow get this into her locker.

"Dear Olivia Lawrence,

I have been watching you with great interest. Fear not; I am on your side. We paranaturals need to stick together and look out for each other, as I'm sure you know after the San Francisco Para Riot.

I wish to welcome you to join us on New Ireland. We blah blah blah blah blah..."

Olivia's eyes skimmed to the bottom of the letter. It was signed "Leila Leland, aka Leila Electric." Wow, she'd been in the news for two months before a new outrage surfaced and people forgot all about her. What did that criminal vigilante despot idealist or whatever want with her?

Olivia snorted and tore up the heavy letter. The paper resisted the pull of her fingers for a brief moment before it ripped in half, loudly and irregularly, down the middle. She tore it into a few more pieces before dropping it in the wastebin.

She made her way back out into the gym area proper in her stretchy latex workout gear. Not even flexing her paranatural powers, her ripped physique and subtly striated muscles flexed with every step, every languid swing of her arms. Men and women couldn't help but admire her, interrupting their own sets as the tall Olivia strolled by.

One of the men doing curls in the squat rack got a particularly nasty look from her and backed off. Some of the nearby gymgoers chuckled in approval. Olivia smiled at them and took the rack for herself, loading 500 pounds of weight onto the bar.

Bending over and getting underneath it, the lats and obliques on Olivia's beautiful back puffed into view, feminine and strong. The professional grade bar looked like it was going to bend as it bore the incredibly heavy weights. She let it rest against her neck briefly as she brought her arms up and gripped.

Everyone held their breath at the sight of Olivia as she prepared to bring the bar off the rack. Even those who knew her and saw her every day at 24 Hour Paranatural Fitness. It was always such a sexy thrill to see her exert her strength. Rumors of her workouts had spread locally like wildfire, and some people signed up just to witness the event.

The bar rattled as it rolled off the rack. Olivia supported the weight across her broad shoulders, her biceps and triceps flaring into view, but not particularly tensed. Just for support.

Bending over, ass to grass, her powerful thighs exploded into stark definition, her butt strong, spherical, and bulging. Even her calves displayed a beautiful swell of strength, along with all of the lats, delts, and spinae all the way down her well-built back.

The audience gasped as she dug deep, using the whole range of motion and traveling allll the way down, slowly, enjoying the burning resistance. And then, smoothly but still slowly, keeping her back completely straight, eyes forward, her body straightened out, coming all the way back up in a triumphant rep.