Pussy Patrol

Story Info
Two Latin Women are stalked, but who is stalking whom?
2.3k words
4.32
41k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their names were Tania and Anny.

Two of the sexiest Latin women ever seen. And Marcus and Lex stalked them through the club like two predators.

Tania was the curvier one. She had a thick ass that hugged against her tight black wraparound dress. Her tits were barely concealed in her dress and some lovely cleavage was there for the world to see. Her hair was slicked back and tied up behind her, opening up her angelic face with her breathtaking wide eyes. Her long, toned legs stretched out ending in a pair of high nude fuck me pumps.

Anny was the thinner one, but her skinniness did not result in any loss of her curves. As a matter of fact, her tits and ass looked like they were drawn out of a cartoon. She was dressed in a tight white sleeved dress that revealed her pointed nipples and ample thigh. She too had on nude platform pumps, but the peep toe made them stand out a bit more.

Needless to say, they were the two sexiest bitches in the place. Marcus and Lex immediately knew that they had to be fucked. Just for daring to walk out in public dressed and looking like that. So they were going to take it whether by will or force.

It was force.

They grabbed them as they headed to the bathroom. Each one holding one hand over their mouths, the other around their waist, pulling them out to the adjacent emergency exit door. It led to the empty, back alleyway of the club. The two women screamed mumbled cries for help and thrashed in fear. Marcus had a hold of Anny and roughly threw her against the hard, brick wall. Anny was about to scream when he pulled out a gun. She held her hands up and Tania quieted down as well. Marcus also took out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hands around a fire escape ladder, at a bottom rung, so that she had to bend over and stick her ass out to stand. He then pointed his gun at her as Lexington whispered in Tania's ear.

"Now do as I say and nobody will get hurt. You don't want your friend to get hurt, do you?"

Tania nodded.

"Now don't scream." He ordered as he removed her hand."

"Please don't hurt us."

"I won't. As long as you cooperate."

"Yes, anything. Please don't hurt us."

Lex gestured towards his rock hard cock bulging out of his jeans, "You know what I want."

Tania took a look at Anny and gave her a reassuring nod. Tania then squatted down and undid his pants, unleashing Lex's monster 11 inch black cock.

She looked up at Lex as he towered over her. "Go ahead baby. Suck it real good and you won't get hurt."

Tania took a hard gulp and wrapped her tiny hands around his massive cock. She opened wide and started to suck on the head.

Lex let out a deep exhale of relief and enjoyment. "Yes baby. That's a good little slut. Suck it good."

Tania started to fit more and more of his cock into her mouth until it was nice and wet. She then began jerking and sucking his cock hard and fast. Working her mouth like a seasoned pro as she jerked his cock up and down his shaft like a corkscrew.

"Oh fuck baby....that's how you do it."

Tania deep throated him halfway, almost chocking, before releasing for air. Still jerking his cock and looking up at him, she pleaded, "So you promise not to hurt us?"

"Yes, baby. I just want a piece of that sweet pussy. Maybe a little ass too."

She shoved his cock back into her mouth and nodded her understanding.

Several heaven inducing cocksucking minutes later, Lex had to stop her. She was doing such a good job sucking on his cock, he had to compose himself for a minute...otherwise, he might cum too soon. "Yo, Marcus. You should get some of this superhead. This is the best shit ever."

Marcus was still standing next to Anny with his gun cocked and loaded. His cock was also out, loaded and ready to fuck. He handed the gun to Lex and took his place in front of Tania who was now on her knees. His cock was a solid 9 inches long, not as massive as Lex's, but thicker. Tania wasted little time shoving his thick cock in her mouth and continuing her oral masterpiece.

Tania worked his cock sloppily, drooling on it and making loud sucking sounds.

"Fuck. You was right. This some good ass head. Bitch got skills."

Lex wasn't even paying attention to Anny anymore as he had the gun pointed down to the ground, busily jerking his stiff cock with his free hand.

Seizing the opportunity, Anny quietly unlocked the cuffs like a magician. She freed her hands and left the cuffs on the ladder. She tip toed her way behind Lex. Marcus was too busy staring into space while receiving the amazing head that Tania was giving him to notice, and by the time Lex turned around, Anny had swept his leg and he was lying flat on his back on the concrete floor, his head hitting the pavement and bouncing off with a hard thud. The gun flew out of his hands and landed several feet away from anybody.

Marcus came to his senses just as Lex let out a loud thud. Almost simultaneously, Tania popped his cock out of her mouth and jumped on top of Lex's spread eagle body. Marcus made a move, but was quickly stopped by Anny's hand reaching out for his cock. Before he could react, she was bent over sucking his cock hard and fast. He looked over at Lex and couldn't believe his eyes.

Lex was seeing stars, literally and figuratively. He thought he might have a concussion and wondered if the girls got the drop on them. Then the open sky came to darkness as a body hovered over him. He felt someone sit on top of him, and as his senses came to, he realized that he was staring at a sweet smelling pussy. He didn't know if it was Anny or Tania's, until he felt those magical lips around his cock. Tania's body was draped over his in a 69 position. Lex wasted little time as he reached up and wrapped his hands around her ass, pushing up her dress to her waist. He then began licking and sucking on her pussy and clit as she continued giving him that unforgettable head.

Meanwhile, Anny was no slouch working over Marcus's thick black cock. A million questions ran through his head, but the answer wasn't important. All that mattered was these two bitches were down to fuck. He looked over at her ass sticking out, and lifted up her tight dress to reveal those sweet asscheecks. He reached over and stuck a finger into her pantyless private area. She was already dripping wet. Showing off impressive strength, he reached over her putting his hands on opposite sides of her waist and lifted her feet first into the air. Her mouth never left his cock, but she was suddenly upside down with her pussy in front of his mouth and her high heels pointing up in the air. Marcus took a good hold around her waist and they matched Lex and Tania suck for lick, but in a standing 69.

Tania and Lex went at it, neither letting up on the oral favors. They each moaned and groaned loudly, but neither released their hold on the other. It was a heated battle of who would either cum first or hold back.

Marcus still showing off his impressive strength, spun Anny around midair until they were face to face, this time with her legs wrapped around his waist. He pushed forward to the ladder where she was handcuffed earlier and threw her back first into the cold, hard metal. The impact pushed them both a couple of feet from the ladder, before Anny reached back over her head and grabbed hold of one of the ladder rungs. This caused her to arch her back with her legs still wrapped around Marcus' waist. With Anny in no position to fall, Marcus released one hand from her waist and grabbed hold of his cock, guiding it into her open pussy. He thrust deep inside of her until her was balls deep. Then grabbing hold under each thigh, he began to fuck her hard in a standing position. Her sexy high heels flailed in the air as he pounded away on her pussy in rhythmic sync to her screams of ecstasy.

As Anny sounded like she was about to cum, Tania did just that. In the battle of dick sucking vs. pussy licking, Lex had won. Tania released his cock and buried her face in between his thighs, her hand still wrapped around his drool covered cock. Her whole body shook violently as she came on his tongue. Tania pushed away cursing at losing the battle. Lex was still a little dazed from the fall, so he staggered to his elbows before falling back down. Tania took the opportunity to hop onto his cock and ride it cowgirl style. His cock was long enough that she kept her heels planted on the ground on each side of his body as she pounced up and down on his cock, slamming down her body on his each time. She rode his cock for as long as she could, but he was too powerful and she came again, this time on his cock. She even squirted a little.

As Tania caught her breath, Anny was screaming at the top of her lungs. Marcus pounded into her pussy so hard and fast, her grip tightened around the ladder and looked like it was about to break. Anny screamed out she was going to cum and exploded onto his cock in a fiery orgasm.

Lex finally got over his daze and got onto his feet, picking up Tania in the process. At 6'4, he was no lightweight and flexed his muscles as he fucked her standing, Tania's body helpless to fight off his hard thrusts. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her feet around his waist, the heels bounced up and down with each gravity defying thrust. All she could do was hold on for dear life and try to fight off the inevitable third climax.

Anny had let go of the ladder as she was coming down for her orgasmic high, and Marcus held her as she put her high heel shoes on the ground. Spinning her around until she was bent over again, he pushed up her skirt high up her stomach as possible. He immediately positioned his body behind her and began power fucking her from behind. He reached around and pushed down the front of her dress to reveal her amazing tits. Her grabbed hold of each one as he pounded into her from behind with complete disregard for her pain tolerance.

Soon they were joined by Tania and Lex. Tania stood next to her friend and bent over in the same position. Lex entered her from behind and the foursome engaged in a game of who could fuck who the hardest. As each girl screamed louder than the other, Marcus let out a loud laugh and screamed, "Switch". He then plopped his cock out of Anny's pussy and Lex did the same with Tania. They sidestepped one another and were now standing dick to pussy behind a fresh piece of ass.

They both relished the opportunity to fuck this new piece of sweet pussy. Lex entered Anny's pussy first and she had to adjust to the additional 2 inches of cock inside her. But he fucked her just as hard, slapping his balls into his clit. Anny screamed loudly and came just as quickly. Meanwhile, Marcus happily pushed his cock into Tania's sopping wet pussy. She was the amazing cocksucker and he desperately wanted to cum in her pretty little mouth. He pounded her from behind until he couldn't last any longer. When he felt the cum about to explode out, he jumped back and spun Tania around. He told her to suck his cock like before and she downed the head until he shot load after load into her pretty mouth. Ever the skilled cocksucker, Tania never let go and took as much as she could in her mouth until it oozed out the sides of her mouth. When he finally stopped cumming, Tania wiped her mouth, but didn't swallow. She walked over to Anny who was being fucked ferociously by Lex, and held her head back. Tania then opened her mouth and spit Marcus' cum into her open mouth before exchanging a sloppy, dirty, cum-filled kiss.

Momentarily, Lex stopped fucking Anny as a thought raced through his mind. He immediately ordered Tania to lie down on her back. He had Anny get on all fours across her body as if the two were about to engage in 69. But instead he kneeled behind Anny and shoved his dick inside her again in doggystyle. He was already about to cum, and only lasted a few long, hard strokes before releasing and shooting stream and stream of cum onto Anny's pussy, thighs, and down onto Tania's face and open mouth where she was lying underneath Anny. When Lex was done cumming, Tania happily licked Anny's pussy clean as both Lex and Marcus stood over Anny, getting every last ounce of cum sucked out of their cocks.

The two black men collapsed on the ground after experiencing this fuckfest. Tania and Anny were still full of energy as they stood over the two men, their roles reversed.

Tania was the first to whip out her badge from her purse.

"Pussy Patrol you motherfuckers. You're both under arrest."

Anny had her gun drawn.

"That's two less big dicked rapists on the streets."

Anny looked over at Tania and they gave each other an approving nod. Their job was rough and dirty, but someone had to get these dirty fuckers off the streets.