Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 01

Story Info
From our simple boring beginning, Pizza Games.
2.6k words
4.2
17.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Evolution of our Pizza games

Be patient, evolution didn't happen overnight.

We married young. Thanks to my uncle and grandparent's help we soon had a small concrete block home on a standard 50' X 100' city lot. I'm guessing that the little house may have been as small as 20' X 20', no larger than 24' X 24' with a six foot wide wood framed addition across the rear. The little house sat a foot or so in from the alley and maybe a foot from the south lot line. There were no set-back rules back then.

There was a cement driveway leading to a one and one half car cement block garage just ahead of the house and off to the north side of the lot. Within months I'd bought and began restoring a 1931 Model A coupe in my little shop. This was my dream since middle school, marriage and a baby were not!

The house sat on a cement slab with a small living room on the front right corner and the tiny bedroom next to the living room. On the back half, a kitchen with dining area and a small bathroom left of it. The door going out to the rear porch was next to the bathroom and another door was on the end of the porch to the small rear side yard. All windows were the old style, wide and nearly floor length, letting in lots of sunlight, and easy to see out, or in, as we'd find out.

Dollie was already five months pregnant with our first son. It wasn't an accident. We planned it so we could get married. She was thin, maybe 110#, with medium boobs for her frame. For those who feel they need to know, slightly hanging grapefruit sized with little nipples just above center.

The weather was cooling down. Dollie began wearing long baggy dresses and loose fitting blouses rather than her normal sluttish clothes. Few people knew she was pregnant until after we were married a short time. Soon she filled out and there was no hiding it!

To make matters worse, Dollie went into convulsions at seven months, having the baby two months early. Our son was fine but Dollie was now in a coma for days. With our preacher, doctors, and nurses, I was taken into a small room and we prayed. I was told Dollie may not recover and I'd be left alone with a new baby. Crap, I was barely able to take care of myself.

After the group left I whispered for help. I wouldn't call it praying. Although we occasionally went to church, I never actually believed in the Bible or that we were created by the Lord. Still, I felt I wasn't sitting there alone. In a short time a nurse came to tell me my wife is now sitting up asking for me. Similar things happened later in our lives.

This is a story about flashing for pizzeria employees. Yet there is much more to this evolutionary game than just pizza. Some of you say your wife or significant other won't play certain games. Maybe you haven't gone about it right. Evolution and fantasy doesn't happen overnight, as my wandering off topic often shows.

Love has always been our reasons for my fantasies to become games. It may sound silly, but without trust and love, there's no way Dollie would have put up with me all these years. She always said it was love at first sight.

For the nearly two years we dated and the two short months we were married Dollie constantly said I love you and expected me to say it back to her. I often did say it yet wasn't so sure I really loved her. What is love and how does one know when they are 'in love'? It was seeing her holding our baby and the thought of loosing her that finally made me realize I loved her!

All of our married life, even this past October, we'd lied and told everyone we married a year earlier. In reality we didn't recently celebrate our 59th anniversary, it was our 58th. Our kids finally found out October 2014 when we bought a home to move back to where we were from. I needed a marriage license to get the house. Since the kids live near, the oldest picked up the marriage license for us. He laughed and said they'd always heard rumors that he was born right after we got married. All three of our adult children told us it doesn't matter, they've always known we love them! Love does not make a Subaru, it keeps families together!

More love. Dollies' mother and several of Dollie's old high school friends were at the house everyday, some there day and night. By now I was twenty, as were most of my friends. Dollie and her girlfriends were eighteen to nineteen. We could sometimes buy beer but couldn't go to the bars yet. At that age we thought bars were where fun happens. For now fun happened in that little house.

Half of my friends, including my younger brother, joined the service. The rest got hired at one of the many factories. I choose a small local factory and an office job because it was close to home and day shift. With a pregnant wife, the military didn't want me.

Our tiny bedroom became a nursery and we bought a used sofa bed for sleeping in the living room. Since we had the first baby and first home, many of our friends hung out evenings and weekends. Us guys tinkered on my old car or grilled out in the yard. The girls gossiped and played with our little boy.

At first Dollies' girlfriend, Mary, occasionally slept on the bedroom floor next to the babies crib. Mary was my younger brother's girlfriend. Since he had joined the Army Mary had more time to hang around at our house. At first she was a big help with Dollie and the baby. But in time she became annoying. Dollie and I didn't have enough private time to fuck.

Now it was winter. The floor, a cement slab, got quit cold and uncomfortable while sleeping on a cheap plastic air float. Dollie's mother and Dollie's girlfriends didn't drive. We all agreed one girl could stay some nights and sleep in our bed in the living room.

At that time we were already kinky and playful. Dollie and Mary had been running around in our house, along the river, and at some of the little gravel pit lakes topless for the past year. Maybe that's why my buddies came over to the house!

I'd grab a handful of tit and Mary might grab my cock through my jeans. Nothing more since she was my little brother's girlfriend. Having Mary staying over night occasionally and everyone wearing baggy T-shirts or pajamas was no big deal. Mary slept against the far wall, Dollie in the center. I was on the outer edge of the bed. Since we played hard during the day and I had to get up early for work, there would be no hanky-panky. We went to bed to sleep. At least those were my plans.

My life changed forever...

Spring arrived, Dollie was back wearing her cheek showing shorts and tit showing tops grocery shopping while I was gone to work. She didn't realize those older tops were not hiding her heavy titties as well as they had! The guys at the gas station kept me up on the attention Dollie was getting. While some men get jealous or even mad, I was enjoying knowing other men were getting off seeing my wife's bare tits and ass.

One afternoon a young man I had never seen walked Dollie home, pushing her cart filled with groceries. Dan Fress was his name and he had a sister, Charlotte, Dollies' age. Dan Fress explained to us that his sister and Dollie dressed and acted much alike and could be fun together in public. The difference was while Dollie was slim with nice sized tits Charlotte was petite with small boobs.

Dan told us they both have bodies to turn men on. They attract big boys and older men. He'd seen Dollie bend over exposing her tits at the grocery stores and other places, accidentally showing only a few people at a time. Maybe Dollie could teach Charlotte to be an exhibitionist without getting arrested.

The problem was his sister was about to get kicked out of their parent's house for being a thief, prostitute, and exhibitionist. Charlotte only stole small items like make-up, sexy clothes, and cheap jewelry. I told Dan I don't want a whore and a thief in my house and that was the end of it.

Several days passed. Dan Fress and his sister Charlotte were at our front door. I couldn't take my eyes off that skinny little freckle faced redhead wearing tight fitting jeans and a tissue paper thin blouse gaping so wide her two tiny pointed titties were fully exposed. The next thing I knew Charlotte and Dollie were best friends, teasing anyone near them with those tiny tits and Dollie's now oversized milk filled boobs.

Charlotte was stopping over at our place daily. Now I had Dollie, Mary, and Charlotte to stare at and fondle. What's a young man to do? All three began dressing alike, wearing the shortest cheek showing skirts our town had ever seen. One cute little ass and the other two a bit fuller. The kind of butts men of any age couldn't keep their hands off, and didn't!

Charlotte, her brother, then Dollie began begging to let Charlotte move in for awhile and teach her how to show off without getting caught by the police. Charlotte Fress would become a longtime playmate and friend, living and sleeping with us off and on, for the next six years. The off times Charlotte stayed with new temporary lovers or in the County jail for various minor crimes.

For two short months Dollie and I went naked in our little house and slept nude. Neighbors looked in the windows and we didn't care! Since this was my castle I was king and made the rules. Now we'd all three sleep naked and I'd sleep in the middle. Without hesitating, Dollie and Charlotte liked my plan. In fact, so did Mary and several others. I went from a virgin sheltered little white boy to having my own harem.

So this was the beginning of me sleeping with two naked young women. At first it went as planned, a hug goodnight and I'd be off to sleep. After all, I had to work the next day and I was fucking Dollie when no one else was around. I blame the girls for turning it into something sexual.

Around our home or the secluded swimming holes, it became common practice for any of the guys to pull a girl's tit out and feel it. Rather than complain, the gals giggled. Dollies' tits had filled out well and she was nursing our son. I'd convinced her to nurse with both tits completely out no matter who was at the house. Quite often one of my friends was squeezing or sucking milk from the spare tittie as Dollie nursed.

Eventually Dollie was nursing in public places, getting stares and often nasty comments. Mall security guards and police were threatening and warning her, as they stood by watching. Apparently Dollie was only supposed to have one boob out at a time and it shouldn't be exposed.

To make the complainers happy, she'd slip the unused tittie in until our son needed more. After switching tits, Dollie took her time covering the bare boob. This continued for months with no further threats but lots of stares. The young men working in the Mall pizza shop loved watching.

Her doctor decided our son needed more than mother's milk. To my disappointment Dollie didn't nurse much longer before switching to formula in baby bottles. Now Dollie had to show Charlotte other ways to flash titties legally.

Hanging Out Together.

A few times a month in warm weather us guys would grille burgers, hotdogs, or chicken in the small side yard and we'd invite several other couples over. Since most of the girls liked to go topless, we planted shrubs along the 25' chain link back fence between our house and the neighbor on the north's garage. For even more privacy we planted shrubs along the 10' fence between the front of our house and the rear of the garage.

Near the street, the main front yard already had a hedge around it. I just stopped trimming it until it got over six feet tall. It was nearly impossible to see the back side yard from the street out front, from the alley, or from the next street behind us.

The only nearby rear neighbor worked second shift. His wife and kids used their front door. We were all good friends and Kay told us she'd keep her kids out of her back yard when we had a party. Amazing, we lived right in the city yet had our own tiny privacy party spot, 25' X 25' to get naked.

We'd had one of our parties planned for months. The forecast was for heavy rain. Yet around four couples, Mary, and Charlotte were there to party. A few of the guys drove across town to a drive up diner which also became a pizza shop. We'd never had their pizza so this would be new to most of us. Our first pizza party, maybe 1959 or 1960, was held in our tiny house, complete with topless and naked young women.

The pizza party idea turned out so well we skipped grilling and found out we could order pizzas and have them delivered. Two guys, in their twenties, walked into our back yard carrying a half dozen boxes of pizzas to the shock and surprise of seeing six or eight topless, a few naked, ladies, and half of the six or so men nude.

This was officially our first tit showing pizza delivery pizza party. The delivery men begged us to have another party soon! Who knew those pizza flashing parties would last over ten years. At first we'd planned a party each month. Winters ended up too messy and there were other months only a few could make it. So we settled on a spring and summer topless pizza party in our back yard.

Most times Charlotte, Mary, four to five couples, Dollie, and I would be there a few times a year for our 'dare to be naked pizza parties.' For the most part, we had six regular couples that were always welcome and a few new couples now and then when some couldn't make it. At that time everyone was in their early twenties so beer was the drink we chose.

Not everyone got completely naked and a few women didn't always remove their tops. The amazing thing was we all got along, boobies were randomly fondled, pussies rubbed and fingered, but there was no other sex. Even the pizza delivery men eventually got in on the fondling of titties.

Several years after moving to a larger house, we set up the new back yard similarly and continued our sometimes once a year pizza parties into the late seventies. People moved, Mary married a biker, my brother married a German gal he'd met in the Army, we all got busy, some divorced, and we were also involved in other things. Pizza games turned into our own pizza shop pizza games away from home. Some of those will randomly follow.