Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 04

Story Info
New Orleans in our Dreams.
1.3k words
4
6.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Orleans and PIZZA GAMES

More pizza and more pussy. Let the games begin. Cum with me for our first ever vacation in New Orleans. We'd heard about how wild it got during Mardi Gras' and other times. Seemed like the right place to go.

Original plans were to ride the old Harley Panhead Hydraglide with tank shift down along the Mississippi River and spend a week right in downtown New Orleans. Dollie kept packing more and more kinky clothes, mostly biker babe type things, so we ended up taking our car. Chances of heavy thunderstorms on the way down may have played a part in the change of plans.

The factory where I worked shut down in mid July for vacations. That's when we had to go away for our vacations. We had the two boys and Dollie was not yet pregnant with our soon to be daughter born in 1970. This must have been about summer 1968.

Dollie's mother was willing to watch the boys for the full two weeks. Whenever it was, the weather was great but possible storms were predicted farther south. I remember we did hit those storms for awhile, half way down there.

We had reservations just off Bourbon Street in what I'd now call a bed and breakfast, without the food. It was a small hotel type place among family dwellings. Ya gotta go there to understand how they live in the French Quarter.

Bourbon Street and the narrow cross roads became our playground. We only left New Orleans to take a few scenic drives along each side of the lower Mississippi River and a few trips to check out the swamps and fishing villages. We swore we'd return to see more.

In the French Quarter, we were tit flashed and Dollie flashed, a lot. Even police seemed to turn their heads or enjoy the views. We were told that it's okay inside most places, outside it was possible to be arrested. But usually then only if the gals remained exposed too long or drew a crowd. Common sense worked for us on many vacations.

For days I was in heaven. It was everything we'd heard and more. Gals flashing from the sidewalks, bars, and hangin boobs over those wrought iron balcony rails.

We'd stopped in a small biker bar just off Bourbon Street which served good pizza, we were told. All of that Cagin food and we were eatin pizza? Mostly a young crowd hung out there. The biker babes were not a bit shy about showing their tits, ass, and pussy when guys asked... or even when they didn't.

We enjoyed the pizza and the free entertainment. We were in our late 20's and used to Dollie letting it all hang out. She did well. Bike Nite at the bar was coming up in a few days and we were told it gets even wilder. Ya'all come back for bike nite.

Bike Nite at the bar just off Bourbon Street, Dollie wore a micro mini skirt and only a vest for a top, both biker black. She'd been showing a few pussy shots while in wilder bars ever since we'd arrive in New Orleans and planned on doing it at the biker bar, if other girls did.

Even back then, Dollie was like many other women, she'd show skin if someone else did. This is why we went to New Orleans. Mini skirts and even shorter skirts were in style in the 60-70's. My favorite time period.

Still early, maybe a dozen bikes out front and several dozen male and female bikers inside, plus a few tourists in shorts and skimpy tops. Hell I was seeing tits and pussy before we walked inside.

The pussy part was when watching pantiless mini skirt wearing gals get off the bikes. The tit part was easy because some gals inside were topless. These were all things Dollie remembered for future games.

At first she'd unhooked the few buttons on her vest and it was gaping wide open. This was as soon as she spotted others topless or hangin out. As more gals arrived more removed their tops. Yep, Dollie did too! Told ya, she was a copy cat.

We were both suckin on a beer and I was takin in the view, even checkin an occasional pussy spread wide on a bar stool. Then things changed, for the better. In walked four or five skinny young gals, maybe twenties, wearing very little. Most in cheek showin micro mini skirts.

They headed for a nearby table, tops soon off and a few raising their pantiless skirts when guys yelled kinky compliments. Even though the scenery was already great it seemed like all eyes turned to the four, or five, maybe six skinny sex pots. Ours eyes turned too!

As they sipped their drinks and began looking around at their audience, they saw Dollie sitting on her mostly bare ass, now no top and titties proudly displayed. Lady like, Dollie had her legs together.

Those gals were far from lady like. All thin, with long thin lanky legs. The kind of legs with space between for easy beaver viewing. Soon all spread wide a few at a time, displaying pink pussy's to anyone at the correct viewing angle.

I believe I spied at least three cute little spread cunts, eventually others, as the gals wiggled, turned, and moved about. I'm admitting that I'm guessing on how things transpired and what was said. But this is roughly how it happened, at least in my mind and in my notes.

Dollie was maybe four to six years older, tits twice as large as the biggest of the bunch. But they all looked great to me. A couple of those gals walked seductively over and complimented Dollie, asking if I was her husband or lover.

Dollie said "both," making me feel good.

After some talk about tits and ass, soon they were braggin. "We ain't afraid to show our cunts to anyone who wants to look. I'll bet you're wearing granny panties, ain't you?"

I'll bet we were both grinnin like Cheshire cats. Not even sure if either of us bothered to answer. I remember Dollie uncrossing her legs, spreading them wide, and lifting her already too short mini skirt further up.

Those two girls, and pretty much everyone within viewing range gasped and said things like "oh my and oh shit!"

There were a half dozen sexy cute pussy and tit showing horny gals but Dollie temporarily stole the show! As the two topless young gals stood there slowly rubbing Dollie's tits, we were both invited to join the group of exhibitionist gals.

Someone moved our tables together and I ended up between five or six topless skinny women and Dollie. I fondled a few titties and rubbed a few cunts, as they took turns doing the same to Dollie. Dollie has never been keen on lesbians but seemed to be enjoying herself, as she rubbed perky little nipples.

Sometime during the tit and pussy rubbing, my cock emerged from where my zipper used to be zipped. A few gals ended up in my pants and up Dollie's skirt. Well, where her skirt should have been. Life was good until I was asked to cover my cock.

The gals enjoyed our stories of how we play tit games and we loved theirs. Somehow we'd often find like minded tit and pussy showin people. Again we lucked out.

Whether any of those girls were married or not I can't remember. No men were with them. As the liquor flowed, the entertainment around our tables caused other lovely ladies to put on their own pussy and tittie shows throughout the bar room.

Oh yea, we did order and eat pizza and drink some more free beer. I can't remember having Anchovies on mine but faintly remember the smell of fish on my fingers that evening.

This experience encouraged us to try wilder random restaurant games.